Ormond man's claim to lake throws hit...

Ormond man's claim to lake throws hitch in city plan to reduce flooding

There are 1 comment on the Daytona Beach News-Journal Online story from Nov 27, 2011, titled Ormond man's claim to lake throws hitch in city plan to reduce flooding. In it, Daytona Beach News-Journal Online reports that:

Paul Duncan plans to pressure to the city to change its mind about connecting this lake behind his home to others in the area with small canals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daytona Beach News-Journal Online.

lady watcher

AOL

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Leave it to Ormond Beach to waste money I've lived in Ormond Beach for over 60 years and see no point in connecting lakes in this area, these lakes are man made.So whos bright idea was this. They should have to pay for this out of their pockets and then we will see if these water holes should be connected or not I want to know who's idea this was.I know that the Duncan family has lived in this area for over 60 years and he has the right to complain This directly involves him and his family Good luck Mr Duncan

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge: Police illegally seized suspected fighti... 2 hr Virginia Vegetarian 16
Mark Matovina 8 hr Non Biker Bouncer 2
Im proud of u danica win it ! Go danica patrick ! 13 hr Imyourfatheryoung... 1
Slumlords?? Feb 14 Newbie 1
Will Duffy White ever grow up?? Feb 11 Pusay 1
Brock Turner (Aug '16) Feb 8 Speedway 11
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Feb 8 big red machine 211

Ormond Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ormond Beach Mortgages