Natalia Humm of Ormond Beach admits s...

Natalia Humm of Ormond Beach admits she set up 25 fake marriage...

There are 26 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Nov 27, 2007, titled Natalia Humm of Ormond Beach admits she set up 25 fake marriage.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

An Ormond Beach woman apologized Monday in federal court for arranging fraudulent marriages for her financial benefit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
victim

Chesterfield, MO

#23 Mar 29, 2008
i am a victim of this evil woman. i am an american citizen. i am married to a foriegner, and i love him dearly. our marriage was not at all FAKE, it was and still is 100% real. we were referred to her by a friend of ours who had known many people who used her for immigration issues. We went to her NOT for a marriage, but for filing immigrations papers AFTER our marriage. we went initially to her for advice on how to go about doing this, immigration is a nasty hairy complicated process, and we wanted to be sure we were doing it correctly, which is why we paid her over $3000, on a extremly small salary. She told us to go ahead and get the marriage lisence from the court house and do the marriage legally so paper work could go ahead and get started, which didnt seem so odd to us, so we went and did that(within days) and had our religious ceremony a few weeks later as planned. which is not entirely that odd, many people are legally married before the big ceremony. and for us religiously the ceremony is merely a party not an actual "wedding" as in most american customs. so we got married and are now finding out our marriage lisence is not actually legal as she had no rights to do what she did, all our money is gone, she left us high and dry and we didnt even know she had went to jail at all ... we just could no longer get a hold of her and our immigration process was never completed and now my husband is facing possible deportation and the loss of his job(our ONLY INCOME) all because of this woman. my husband is a good person, an arab yes ... but a damned good human being who has lived, studied and worked in the united states for 10 years. we were "married" in april of 2006. which from what ive gathered was towards the end of her reign of hell on central florida victims.

and how is THIS for irony ... when my husband came to me with her business card saying his friend (whom he trusted sooo much) recommended her we had a huge fight for a couple days, because he had already called and made an appointment without checking her credentials, or even discussing it with me, i was so angry that him and his friend had went and did this without involving me at all ... but i calmed down and boiled it down to pre wedding jitters ... thinking i was losing control of my life ... alot of people go through that so i shrugged it off as paranoia .... now i wish i had demanded we go to someone else. i wish .... but sadly its too late, we have been married now almost 3 years and it has all been a fraud.

i can not wait until this woman is released from prison, i will be the first one to look her up andgive her a piece of my mind.
victim

Chesterfield, MO

#24 Mar 29, 2008
i actually still live in florida though not in daytona beach any longer ... i have no idea why it says indiana
Awaiting

El Paso, TX

#25 Dec 22, 2008
Natalia Humm is a nightmare of my life. I have been married for over 3 years and because of her I can't go to my home country and see my relatives and friends. I spent thousands of dollars on the best lawyers in my state, but none of them can help me. Innosent victims of NH - unite together against the evil!!!
edt

Ocoee, FL

#26 Dec 22, 2008
STAY AWAY FROM THE JAWAS AND YOU WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM AT ALL....
Agree with Carol

Lexington, MA

#27 May 29, 2012
Traci has since moved to Wichita Falls, TX. To my knowledge she has never been held accountable for being complicit in that crime.
Just Saying

Joliet, IL

#28 Jun 2, 2012
josh wrote:
Situations like this beg the question: what exactly is marriage? Does it have to be between two people that actually love each other? Is it ever morally right to marry someone just for the tax benefits or citizenship? Imagine the scenario where a wealthy older man falls in love with a younger, poor woman with an amazing figure. How could they prove that she wasn't marrying for money and he wasn't marrying for sex? How could the state prove that the illegal aliens in this case were not in love with the citizens they were matched with? It seems absurd to believe that they fell for prostitutes, and I'm not saying that this lady is innocent (I think she is guilty, even by her own admission), but how can love be proven?
What a gay(no pun intended) response Josh. My guess is that you are in a "union" relationship.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bird Flipper of Ormond Beach 8 min TennesseeWifey 1
News New circuit judge takes bench in Flagler County 1 hr Jill 1
News Police: child dead, mother hurt after being dra... 1 hr Jill 1
News Retired deputy sentenced to 15 years prison on ... 1 hr Jill 1
How do i get to be a bathroom "Plug" guy? Sun alphaMartian 1
News Summer snapper season nixed in Atlantic off Flo... Sun fishin4funthenrel... 1
News Speed Trap Near FAU Is One of the Most Notorious May 21 ThomasA 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ormond Beach Mortgages