Motorcyclist loses control, hits and ...

Motorcyclist loses control, hits and kills man on bike -- Motor...

There are 141 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Motorcyclist loses control, hits and kills man on bike -- Motor.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Ormond Beach Police are investigating a Saturday night motorcycle crash that killed a bicyclist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
joe

Lady Lake, FL

#147 Mar 12, 2012
TBone wrote:
Bikers keep harping on how they want respect from drivers in vehicles, and want them to look out for them, but yet, some of these guys on their high-speed Japanese bikes are terrors on wheels. Just today coming up I-4 were two of them cutting in and out of traffic, sometimes just missing clipping somebody at a speed that had to be over 100 mph.
One biker will say i think cars are always the problem. Then another will agree with that opinion & so on..! It appears to look like a mob mentality if a group of people agree about something thats wrong either way. It's always a debate. Bike events are promoted to bring people to Daytona for the reason of getting drunk. Accidents are blamed on bikers because it's a large majority on motorcycles. Some will have the mindset that riding a motorcycle is the equivelent of a constitutional right. Theres always a lot of assumptions. The question might be a point counter point: How much alcohol has the person driving a car on Nova Road consumed? Have the people on Main Street riding a motorcycle had more to drink? It sounds like a weak case for bikers doesn't it? Then there are the stories that keep coming, about the number of accidents. It's the driver of a car .... well 6 people died at biketoberfest, riding motorcycles/motorbikes none of the accidents directly involved a car. It doesn't change anything Bike events are not safe. Last October someone was beaten up by a city official? WTF

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enforcers Motorcycle Club (Nov '14) Jun 23 Truethis 208
Janet Rosati Jun 19 Volusia 1
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jun 12 RuffnReddy 3
daytona beach crime (Mar '16) Jun 8 Loveithere 8
diet Clinic?? Jun 4 lulu 1
nest on Walmart sign Jun 2 passing thru 3
who ? leon wilkeson, ask rick howell ( manager ... (Sep '08) May '17 cndlaurent 24

Ormond Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ormond Beach Mortgages