Motorcyclist loses control, hits and ...

Motorcyclist loses control, hits and kills man on bike -- Motor...

There are 141 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 1, 2008, titled Motorcyclist loses control, hits and kills man on bike -- Motor.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Ormond Beach Police are investigating a Saturday night motorcycle crash that killed a bicyclist.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
liberals hate facts

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 1, 2008
Bikes are bad enough. Only an idiot drinks and drives a motorcycle! He's the one who deserved to die.
TBone

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jun 1, 2008
Bikers keep harping on how they want respect from drivers in vehicles, and want them to look out for them, but yet, some of these guys on their high-speed Japanese bikes are terrors on wheels. Just today coming up I-4 were two of them cutting in and out of traffic, sometimes just missing clipping somebody at a speed that had to be over 100 mph.
old mom

Ocala, FL

#4 Jun 1, 2008
I usually take the side of motorcyclists when cars are involved, but this one makes me so mad! An intoxicated person should not drive, period. My heart goes out to the family of the bicyclist.
r hernandez

Austin, TX

#5 Jun 1, 2008
lock him up. won't be the last time. maybe not the first time in a motorcycle accident. also the thing with florida not needing insurance is crazy. i always had insurance on my bike in new york. i have been passed on 417 by bikes doing way too fast speed. if i am doing 70 and they pass me like i am standing still. that has to be way too fast. yank the license. the laws are too lax. lawyers are lame.
Candy-A

Olla, LA

#7 Jun 1, 2008
The idiotic driver of the motorcycle should go to jail.................. for a long, long time.
jesse_alma_is_a_ tard

Ormond Beach, FL

#8 Jun 1, 2008
Allan wrote:
At least this time a motorcyclist got into an accident & won.
No, a driver under the influence wrecked and killed a man.

There are no winners here, jackass.

Since: Jul 07

Orlando

#9 Jun 1, 2008
Allan wrote:
Be thankful the person on the bicycle was not your friend or relative.
luckydog

New Port Richey, FL

#10 Jun 1, 2008
An innocent person killed by a drunk speeding motorcyclist. Hope he goes to jail for a long time,
Been Around

Orlando, FL

#11 Jun 1, 2008
luckydog wrote:
An innocent person killed by a drunk speeding motorcyclist. Hope he goes to jail for a long time,
Absolutely. It's okay if you drive like a moron on a motorcycle and end up killing yourself. All you've done is increase the IQ level of our gene pool. But if you end up killing someone else, then you need to be spanked.
mofo

Orlando, FL

#12 Jun 1, 2008
Allan wrote:
you are as much an idiot as he was today.
Brian

Dunkirk, NY

#13 Jun 1, 2008
True enough. You always hear about people getting killed on these things. For today, at least it is a different & refreshing twist.
Allan wrote:
lol

Tallahassee, FL

#14 Jun 1, 2008
roadkill.....
GMS

Stockton, CA

#16 Jun 1, 2008
I believe the police are still investigating. I believe you are innocent until proven guilty. Maybe he wasn't drunk. As Jesus said in the Bible, you who are without sin, cast the first stone.
Orlando321

Orlando, FL

#17 Jun 1, 2008
Florida, requiring insurance from motorcyclists ??? What a joke !!! The last two years the "Legislature" hasn't done much themselves, except go to lobbyist parties...."check out their record" !!!!!!!!!!
save

Orlando, FL

#19 Jun 2, 2008
horrible.
save

Orlando, FL

#20 Jun 2, 2008
This is a horrible story. Don't be so quick to judge Mario. He is a 23 yr old man who has more going for him than any of you people. He did not say "I'm going to go out tonight,crash and kill a man". IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. They don't say for sure if he was intoxicated. Don't be so quick to judge him because he's young and rides a motorcycle. He is a religious business man who has a lot going for him. After this, he will never be the same. His future might be done because of this ACCIDENT. Trust me when I tell you, he had a lot going for him. He isn't your average 23 year old. Some of us that know him, are all in shock. You hear about people getting killed every day on motorcycles and having accidents. But when it's somebody you know, it's a complete different story. I hope he doesn't go to jail. I'm not saying what he did was right, but believe me, he is being punished and will be punished for the rest of his life. Some people say he should of died. Remember, he has to live with this for the rest of his life. He might never be the same. My heart goes out to all the families.

Since: Jul 07

Orlando

#22 Jun 3, 2008
save wrote:
He is a religious business man who has a lot going for him.
What religion says it is OK to drive drunk and kill innocent people? That is a religion I want to stay far away from!
JDOE

Ooltewah, TN

#23 Jun 3, 2008
Thin the herd wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww poor Mario! Speeding on a motorcycle while drunk and killing an innocent person. Poor Mario.
What he did was very tragic and the punishment should fit the crime. But you are quick to judge another. Sounds like you have never made a mistake in your life.
TruMan

Orlando, FL

#24 Jun 3, 2008
Maybe The man on the bicycle was not a very good man and this was gods will
TruMan

Orlando, FL

#25 Jun 3, 2008
Maybe The man on the bicycle was not a very good man and this was gods will. Only why use Mario to take him out is beyond me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kevin spacey ???? Wed Joe 1
Licensed Practical Nurse at Good Samaritan Society Nov 21 IvanPutsky 1
Pure Romance is LOVE Nov 14 PureRomance 1
News Desert Inn owner Dennis Devlin pleads guilty to... (Apr '11) Nov 13 Joe 20
daytona beach crime (Mar '16) Nov 13 Joe 10
Guy in Ormond By The Sea that yells at God (Apr '17) Nov 9 Joe 7
Jonathan Ranney from port orange, fl Oct 31 Abc 5

Ormond Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance