Taxi Driver Attacked By Man With Knife

Taxi Driver Attacked By Man With Knife

There are 4 comments on the Volusia County Sheriff story from Dec 12, 2007, titled Taxi Driver Attacked By Man With Knife. In it, Volusia County Sheriff reports that:

The Volusia County Sheriff's Office is investigating an attempted armed robbery of a taxi driver that happened early Tuesday morning near Holly Hill. via Volusia County Sheriff

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Volusia County Sheriff.

marko

Bedford, TX

#1 Dec 14, 2007
why i won't drive a taxi.your vulnerable with unknown person sitting behind you...to scary..my friend drove a taxi in miami and a gay guy tried to attack him and rape him...
larry

Merritt Island, FL

#2 Dec 22, 2007
glad driver is okay hope this adict gets more time then karianne cregar
sharon greene

United States

#3 May 6, 2012
Yes that is all screwd up when someone is tryin to make alivin an have a junkie do that dum shit
been there

United States

#4 May 6, 2012
Glad he is ok. my dad got murdered driving a cab. very dangerous job. they should make all taxis have a parttician to keep them more safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ormond Beach Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sleeping with your husband (Dec '14) 2 hr Hello 7
News Boy run over on beach remains in serious condition Jul 20 former lifeguard 1
Guy in Ormond By The Sea that yells at God Jul 18 whats up 6
News 18 men arrested in sex sting at Volusia County ... Jul 13 Rod Dangle 5
R. J. Larizza and his Network of "CORRUPT PROSE... (Jun '13) Jul 9 Nancy ROjas 44
daytona beach crime (Mar '16) Jul 7 Terry m 9
Janet Rosati Jul 4 Floriduh 2

Ormond Beach Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Ormond Beach Mortgages