Trips from jail to court could be cut

Hoping to cut costs and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, Vermont lawmakers want the state's courts to reduce the number of jail-to-courthouse trips made to ferry prisoners to routine court hearings. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real Vermonter

Charlestown, MA

#21 Dec 28, 2008
Is not allowed in Vermont but it happens anyways! Thats the great thing about Vermont jails! If you're lucky you can do anything you like in jail! Did ya know that a common D battery and a couple of wires which are easily found in any battery run device like a radio will light a cigarette or start a nice fire? The jails allow some of these hoods to have this stuff! Ever been cut by sharp broken plastic? Same radio makes a great stealth knife too! Fun stuff huh kids? They know it all in these jails! They will be giving out trophys for this chit soon!
X-Vermonter

Canonsburg, PA

#22 Dec 28, 2008
Real Vermonter wrote:
Is not allowed in Vermont but it happens anyways! Thats the great thing about Vermont jails! If you're lucky you can do anything you like in jail! Did ya know that a common D battery and a couple of wires which are easily found in any battery run device like a radio will light a cigarette or start a nice fire? The jails allow some of these hoods to have this stuff! Ever been cut by sharp broken plastic? Same radio makes a great stealth knife too! Fun stuff huh kids? They know it all in these jails! They will be giving out trophys for this chit soon!
I won't even tell you what they carve out of soap then......
Real Vermonter

Charlestown, MA

#23 Dec 28, 2008
Oh yeah that play lets hide the fancy phallic shapped soap all the time FROM WHAT I AM TOLD! Thats how the ship stuff from one place to another and in and out of jail. UPS = UPS-HITER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leads For Home Security Alarm Systems (Oct '12) 7 hr Arthur Curry 3
Two arraigned in I-91 heroin bust Dec '14 March Winds 8
Police Notes (Jun '14) Dec '14 Terry P 2
Debate: Ferguson - Newport, VT Aug '14 YO FlOPIX REGGIN 2
Vermont corrections officials seek to curtail f... (Jun '14) Jun '14 D'oh!! 1
Man shot by Vt. cop faces charges (Apr '14) Apr '14 MEB 6
St. Albans bank robbed (Apr '14) Apr '14 Honest RR 1
Orleans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web