SuqMadiq

Largo, FL

#5067 Oct 1, 2013
LP Thomps wrote:
How dumb are you people? The election has been over 4 years.
Guess you missed the Special Election when John Kerry left, huh?
DUH????
george Clark

Fall River, MA

#5068 Oct 1, 2013
I'd like to see someone with President Reagan's outlook...they say that's a conservative but I don't know what it is it just seems normal
denver

Pittsfield, MA

#5069 Oct 1, 2013
I agree.
Renee and Jtn

Concord, MA

#5070 Oct 3, 2013
We can spel correctly,hahahahahahahahahaha hahah
Heroes

Pasadena, CA

#5077 Oct 13, 2013
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#5078 Oct 13, 2013
Heroes wrote:
I support anyone who is a true HERO
https://Carrymehomemovie.net
https://www.facebook.com/CarryMeHomeMovie ...
https://twitter.com/CarryMeHomeMov1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BjH8Um_uyt8XX
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =O_nn_cY07mY&list=PL9F1E10 DDFC7C6C73
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#5079 Oct 13, 2013
&li st=PL9F1E10DDFC7C6C73
StepAwayFromTheC omputer

Huntington, MA

#5081 Oct 13, 2013
Colleen Moro wrote:
no other choice????
Seriously? To get rid of this old as dirt thread???? I would friggin' vote for Mark Elliot Zuckerberg! FACEBOOK!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks

Pittsfield, MA

#5082 Oct 18, 2013
Thank you
StartANew

Huntington, MA

#5083 Oct 18, 2013
This loooooong OVERDUE FOR DEATH thread needs to go! Start something new people! Can't you come up with something for a new title? This thread has run the gammit! I understand that this has become your private chat club, but this is ridiculous! Go to friggin' face book and open a chat room and invite your buddies loved and hated alike! Are you attempting to hide here from the rest of us? Do we scare you? Bwaaaahhh!!!!
Boehner and Cantor

Leominster, MA

#5084 Oct 18, 2013
StartANew wrote:
This loooooong OVERDUE FOR DEATH thread needs to go! Start something new people! Can't you come up with something for a new title? This thread has run the gammit! I understand that this has become your private chat club, but this is ridiculous! Go to friggin' face book and open a chat room and invite your buddies loved and hated alike! Are you attempting to hide here from the rest of us? Do we scare you? Bwaaaahhh!!!!
You don't scare me as much as Halloween does. Every year I go bobbing for the chocolate bars floating in the toilet. Sometimes I get one with corn nuggets and I hate corn AAAAAAARGH.
FLorida-R

Largo, FL

#5085 Oct 24, 2013
Boehner and Cantor wrote:
<quoted text>You don't scare me as much as Halloween does. Every year I go bobbing for the chocolate bars floating in the toilet. Sometimes I get one with corn nuggets and I hate corn AAAAAAARGH.
Boy, you Leo-Minster people never fail to amuse us, I can't wait till the merger is over and we can see the signs Entering FitchMinister!
Enough

Smithfield, RI

#5086 Oct 24, 2013
FYI the election is over
dTouOchPebIagXs

Huntington, MA

#5087 Oct 25, 2013
This is stupid. Many interesting threads were deleted recently, yet this lame 4634 post thread (minus the deleted. Must have mentioned local politics) still exists! It is filled with nonesense and yet it goes on. The usual for this S*H*I*T*T*Y board.

Since: Nov 13

Taunton, MA

#5089 Nov 1, 2013
Well !! Its going to be hard to find any CONSERVATIVE in MA. Everyone has their hand out waiting for the govt to "save" them.
SAD ! SAD! SAD

Scott Brown lost because he was a fake. Said he was going to vote conservative and didn't. So the voters and taxpayers (a.k.a: the worker-bees) lose again. What happens when the taxpayer money well runs dry?
Lowell

Oceanside, CA

#5091 Nov 3, 2013
I support anybody willing to address the current CRIME WAVE hitting the town of TEWKSBURY! That town is being destroyed from within by drugs and criminals.
Florida Retiree

Medford, MA

#5092 Nov 4, 2013
I'm going to keep this thread going through the next ten senatorial elections or until I die. Whichever comes first. I've made so many friends in here that I can't let it end!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5093 Nov 4, 2013
Lowell wrote:
I support anybody willing to address the current CRIME WAVE hitting the town of TEWKSBURY! That town is being destroyed from within by drugs and criminals.
My question is, was Tewksbury a good place to live before all this? It was marginal at best.. a step above Billerica maybe but still.. you don't want nonwhite migration either or any kind of foreigners to solve the fact white lowlifes populate this area.. just deal with those elements and keep the area traffic less.. with far less people.. its so simple.. that's the final solution but people want to jump through hoops to bring integration in and that's also not right because we get more problems on top of the ones we already have as European Americans.
Civil Servant Supporter

Winchendon, MA

#5094 Nov 7, 2013
GiovanniTheGreat wrote:
<quoted text>
My question is, was Tewksbury a good place to live before all this? It was marginal at best.. a step above Billerica maybe but still.. you don't want nonwhite migration either or any kind of foreigners to solve the fact white lowlifes populate this area.. just deal with those elements and keep the area traffic less.. with far less people.. its so simple.. that's the final solution but people want to jump through hoops to bring integration in and that's also not right because we get more problems on top of the ones we already have as European Americans.
10%er, which neonazi convention did you find this guy at?

And to think Italians once bore the brunt of bigotry.

Il Duce!=Giovanni the minscule
Sam

London, KY

#5097 Nov 16, 2013
++++++++++GOD NOW APPROVES OF SAME-SEX-MARRIAGE++++++++++ God has changed His mind regarding Homosexuality!. God can change His mind on matters if He wants to, there are instances in the Bible where God does just that!. This time is no different. God has certainly been answering the big Gays prayers lately!, with their recent Supreme Court victories and all. God wouldn't answer me, a Straight guy!. You know, I once asked God for a wife, 5 months later, He gave me a wh**e!. I do admit, I did used to blaspheme God a couple years on down before this, but I stopped this. I figured this was the reason God raped me. If God didn't want to give me a wife, He sure as Hell didn't have to give me that rotten wh**e!!!. Because God bestowed this evil upon me, my blaspheming Him returned with a vengence!!!. I lay it on old God now and I don't care if I do go burn forever, HAHAHAHAHA!!!. I blaspheme God real good now. I do it more then I ever did and I am a might proud of that fact, HAHAHAHAHA!!!...GIVE ME ANOTHER WH**E GOD!!!!!!!!!.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Irish cyclist, in a coma since 2013 accident on... Dec 3 DianeR 1
2-alarm blaze destroys part of Truro motel Oct '14 meo 1
Despite calls to slow down, NRC grants Vermont ... (Mar '11) Oct '14 BDV 350
Debate: Marijuana - Orleans, MA (Aug '10) Sep '14 Chris Istrati 10
Hyannis man charged with rape of teenager Sep '14 JDN 1
police chiefs son police chiefs nephew ties to ... Aug '14 Norwalker 1
National Seashore bans smoking on 6 Cape Cod be... (Jun '14) Jun '14 MIKETOUHY 6

Orleans News Video

Orleans Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orleans News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orleans

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:36 pm PST