Level 3 update can go awry

Level 3 update can go awry

There are 1 comment on the Cape Cod Times story from Sep 25, 2006, titled Level 3 update can go awry. In it, Cape Cod Times reports that:

When Antone Costa, a Level 3 sex offender, told police the name of his employer, as he was legally required to do, they took him at his word, then released it publicly.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cape Cod Times.

Linda Eastburn

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Oct 13, 2006
To the Orleans and Eastham Police Depts.

Robert T. Sherlock, a Level 3 Sex Offender, is registered - but, for one conviction only.

He and another assailant, were convicted in Suffolk County, in 1985, for kidnapping and Raping me (Near the Boston Ritz Hotel), on April 1,1984.I believe he served his sentence 15-20 yrs (5-7 yrs.actual time) at Cedar Junction.

I was 36 years old. Why isn't this conviction listed in addition to the Assault & Battery on a child under age 14 ? Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orleans Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News police shooting justified (Mar '07) Mar '15 mark 6
News Despite calls to slow down, NRC grants Vermont ... (Mar '11) Feb '15 BDV 359
News Fire official: Cause of Truro motel fire undete... Jan '15 hoary beast 1
News Hyannis man charged with rape of teenager (Sep '14) Dec '14 The Girl 2
Ewww Dec '14 Shakira 1
Irish cyclist, in a coma since 2013 accident on... Dec '14 DianeR 1
News 2-alarm blaze destroys part of Truro motel (Oct '14) Oct '14 meo 1
More from around the web

Orleans People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]