Review: Appleseed Learning Academy

Review: Appleseed Learning Academy

Posted in the Orlando Forum

A Hunter

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Apr 29, 2014
Ms. Lee and her staff are very genuine ladies. I moved here and had no one to take care of my children. They welcomed us with open arms. The facility is always very well clean and well kept. Another bonus was the hours of operation are very flexible, they will work with you if necessary. Appleseed operates 7 days a week and I have had to pick up my children as late as midnight; which is great for a single mother and no support system.
Ms. Lee is very caring, dependable, and resourceful. For Christmas, she purchased all the children she cares for gifts, nice ones may I add. I can depend on her on short notice if I need to, she has never let me down.
If you are looking for a child care facility that has caring people, very clean, great food (according to my kids), flexible hours, loving teachers, then you have found your match.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 4 min Pietro Armando 197
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Incognito4Ever 1,402,870
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr -Prince- 19,080
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 19 hr barry 1,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,126
News Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 23 hr patty 39
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 13,058

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages