Wet 'n wild rape: Teen says guest rap...

Wet 'n wild rape: Teen says guest raped her at Wet 'n Wild

There are 82 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Jun 23, 2009, titled Wet 'n wild rape: Teen says guest raped her at Wet 'n Wild. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A night honoring Caribbean culture at a popular I-Drive theme park is marred by allegations that a guest raped a 14-year-girl. The victim told Orlando police investigators she was dancing in the wave pool at Wet 'n Wild just before midnight on Saturday when a man pulled down her bikini top and bottom, grabbed her breast and raped her with his hand.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

realist

Tallahassee, FL

#85 Jun 23, 2009
knickers down dot net wrote:
WHAT???
Lets find these ****.
Send them to jail so they can learn all about rape from the "inside out"
Yes, the Florida correctional system is overcrowded, understaffed, and underfunded. The gangs are dangerous. But even they are not very forgiving of child abusers. Convicts who committed crimes against children usually get treated the worse by other inmates. A professor told us of a prison guard who knows these situations. The guard said an inmate who had suffocated a child to death was raped so many times by other inmates that it became visually "obvious." Prison is not kind to child abusers. Those men who grabbed her at the pool are incredibly stupid with all the security cameras in the area. They'll go down in the "joint" badly.
George

Orlando, FL

#86 Jun 23, 2009
Honestly...theme parks and water parks in particular are like a kid in a candy store for sexual predators, particularly of the pedofile type. Think about it...hundreds of little kids dressed in little. Obviously the parks can't run background checks on the guests so any old pervert can get in...and I doubt there are cameras covering every inch...such as the shower/changing rooms. Parents, watch your children closely...don't let them out of your site.
LOL

Orlando, FL

#88 Jun 23, 2009
whites destroyed florida wrote:
<quoted text>
puerto rico is part of the US ya racist
and st. augustine was founded by the spanish.. whites didn't even come to Florida till late.
it is the white euro trash like you that have ruined florida..
LOL, yea right. Just looking at this story tells us that...ROFLMAO. You stupid c ock s ucker.
O Boy

Orlando, FL

#89 Jun 23, 2009
First of all, if the management of Wet and Wild think they are going to have a special night celebrating "Carribean Culture" and not have problems - they are out of their minds.
Second of all, have you seen the trash that goes to Wet and Wild anymore? There is more urine in their pools than there is in their bathrooms! I wouldn't go their if they gave me a free life time pass!

It is a nasty place for nasty people!
AIR

United States

#91 Jun 23, 2009
realist wrote:
BLACK OR HISPANIC?
WHITE. It was Lee Anthony.
Lloyd Braun

Oldsmar, FL

#92 Jun 23, 2009
Too many latinos of every variety and different cultures all in one pool; bound to have somethin crazy happen. Sorry for the teenage girl and hope the ones that might have done wrong are brought to justice.
Ummm

Clovis, CA

#93 Jun 23, 2009
Well there is a shocker...something criminal happening at a PR type celebration. Wonder if he made his getaway in a smacked down Civic?
suckit

Orlando, FL

#94 Jun 23, 2009
AIR wrote:
<quoted text>
WHITE. It was Lee Anthony.
Couldn't have been, otherwise the newspaper would have reported his race. Keep trying. AIR = Always Into Rectums.

Since: Mar 07

Orlando, FL

#95 Jun 23, 2009
Wear a bikini during the day, you are sun tanning.

Wear a bikini at night, you are asking for it.

What is the point of wearing a bikini at night?
ding-dong

Winter Park, FL

#96 Jun 23, 2009
Jeff wrote:
It looks as though the salvajes are out in full force this summer, wannabe hood thugs and future street walkers from the Hispanic community. Now, you can throw child molestation to the list of charges these dirty people have filed against them. Down with spicos and hood rat lickos
Now, go and find the safest hole in your house and hide before you are mistaken with a cockroach.
Someone Besides Me

Orlando, FL

#98 Jun 23, 2009
Hispanics Destroyed FLA wrote:
"A night honoring Caribbean culture"... So much pride, so little to be proud of!
Not to validate your statements, but I've always thought it was silly for people to take so much "pride" in their ethnicity/nationality - something they have no control over. Not to mention that it's pure racism.
AIR

United States

#99 Jun 23, 2009
suckit wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have been, otherwise the newspaper would have reported his race. Keep trying. AIR = Always Into Rectums.
Sorry I didn't know you were gay. and by the way ewwwww only someone that likes those words will have the stomach to write a post like yours. Again... ewwwww.
Moon_Cricket

Decatur, GA

#100 Jun 23, 2009
Mollies Banana wrote:
Wet-n-Wild attracts garbage. Once upon a time it was a great place for the family. However, when they made it more "affordable" it allowed the crap in and those who can afford better prefer to go to one of Disney's waterparks or Aquatica.
My friend went to Wet n Wild on Memorial Day only to learn that it is the annual gathering for African Americans. She said they were "humping in broad daylight" under beach towels and acting like animals. When she complained to park management, they apologized and gave her a refund. In their defense, they had hired EXTRA off duty police that day, but they can only do so much....
Them blacks allways act like they escaped from the zoo, must of looked like an African watering hole in the middle of summer
AIR

United States

#101 Jun 23, 2009
Lloyd Braun wrote:
Too many latinos of every variety and different cultures all in one pool; bound to have somethin crazy happen. Sorry for the teenage girl and hope the ones that might have done wrong are brought to justice.
I really hope they find who did it. Let's face it if who knows if he is already a rapist. He might think he can get away and look for the next victim. Black, white, hispanic, or whatever, let's hope there was a camera that caught the person and that the girl can recognize him. Let him be forever a registered sex offender.
Mr Sarcasm

Orlando, FL

#102 Jun 23, 2009
Water parks are filled with nothing but piss and perverts.
Moon_Cricket

Decatur, GA

#103 Jun 23, 2009
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, yea right. Just looking at this story tells us that...ROFLMAO. You stupid c ock s ucker.
The whites kicked the spanish out and they came back...The only thing I saw white at wet n wild was somebody's towel. During the summer the blacks use wet n wild as a day care center because of the cheap summer pass.
beesgirl

Converse, TX

#104 Jun 23, 2009
There is a difference between the "hispanic and/or carribean" and the true Spanish from Spain - the Castilians.

If you have ever been to Spain you will see the difference immediately. The Spain Spanish are very European (as the ARE Europeans, not Hispanics) and the country is safe, unlike your hispanic countries such as Puero Rico, Haiti, virgin Islands, Central & South Americas.

So please, the true Spanish should NOT be included in this bunch of Spanish-speaking riff-raff.

Thank you.
realist

United States

#105 Jun 23, 2009
How exactly do ou get "raped" by a hand ?!?!??
realist

United States

#106 Jun 23, 2009
Moon_Cricket wrote:
<quoted text>
Them blacks allways act like they escaped from the zoo, must of looked like an African watering hole in the middle of summer
ROFL

Time to send in the ALBINO crocadiles AKA PO-lice
ding-dong

Winter Park, FL

#107 Jun 23, 2009
Hispanics Destroyed FLA wrote:
For all you Central FLA Hispanic lovers, this is good entertainment right here: http://aroundosceola.com/index.php...
MI Orgullo !!!
There's African Americans, White's and Hispanics. What is so entertaining about it? Just a diversiy of criminals. You just made an a-- out of yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,264,052
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 min AN is me 501,514
two words (Jul '10) 7 min Doug77 27,333
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 min Doug77 9,379
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min OzRitz 54,336
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 97,462
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 72,453
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages