Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,905

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22338 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Don't let this happen to your child.
HOw's that Romney vote working out for you?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22341 Jan 6, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOw's that Romney vote working out for you?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/...
Romney? Who's that? Oh yeah the guy who sounded just like the president in those debate things. Hey you think they BOTH say that stuff JUST TO GET ELECTED?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22342 Jan 6, 2013
"The financial services industry, whose leaders had earlier joined a group of other corporate executives pushing for a "fair" solution to the fiscal crisis, is one of the primary beneficiaries of special-interest tax breaks. The active-financing exception, for example, permits banks like Morgan Stanley to avoid the 35 percent U.S. corporate tax rate on interest income from money lent overseas. A handful of other U.S.-based multinational companies with financing arms, such as Ford Motor Co. and General Electric, also use that exemption to lower their tax bills. The two-year cost to taxpayers is an estimated $11.2 billion, according to the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation."
Now everybody look up "federal reserve gave trillions in secret loans to foreign banks" in news.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22343 Jan 6, 2013
Wow its going to cost us a lot more than 11billion.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22344 Jan 6, 2013
Let's see the loans are interest free. The "cliff" deal makes sure they get it tax free. So when we get that money back, if we get it back, we will be screwed because of the inflation it will cause when they liquify it.
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22345 Jan 6, 2013
Do not pass go george, do not collect 200 dollars. GO TO PRISON.
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

#22346 Jan 6, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The one and only law broken that night was broken by the ThugBoy when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman and tried to kill him. He has been appropriately punished. This case should have ended THAT NIGHT, just as the officers on duty intended it to be. Only because of the greed of the incubator and the sperm donor, and the dollar signs seen by Crump, Jackson and Sharpton was this nonsense continued, and tax dollars wasted. The incubator and sperm donor should have to pay the taxpayers of Sanford and Seminole County every penny that has been wasted on this bogus prosecution, including the cost of containing the crowds of screaming apes at the "rallies".
Did you get that "YAY ZIMMERMAN" t-shirt Santa brought you?
Have you worn it, yet?
GZ thrives on the support. Wear it to the hearings. You will get on TV. Guaranteed. Fame and fortune can be yours, too.
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

#22347 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
This message was brought you you by....... Public Education. Don't let this happen to your child.
Did you get your education in a private facility? Perhaps a locker room?
titonton divaunte pants

United States

#22348 Jan 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want equal. Blacks have their own colleges, their own clothing lines, their own magazines their own everything....that so called "we're so deprived" crap doesn't work anymore.
I want facts not some opinion...so now you can link me the claim you are making that the dispatcher specifically told George not to persue Martin and prove to me that he did NOT comply. 13 seconds later his breathing was normal.
You're one of those that sit around mumbling "shulda not got outta da car" while all glassy eyed and foaming at the mouth.
George was doing what he always has done....helping others.
There's no law looking at someone even if the are black.
uh. He walked around somebody elses house after he hung up the phone. And he broke watch rules doing so. Are you saying martin dragged him all the way behind the house before they started "scuffling"? Then george decided to draw his wepon? That's really hard to believe, especially after he says to the dispatcher " these assholes always get away".
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22349 Jan 6, 2013
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you worn it, yet?
GZ thrives on the support. Wear it to the hearings. You will get on TV. Guaranteed. Fame and fortune can be yours, too.
Best gift you can give this year is CHANGE - please visit http://changefortrayvon.com and make a contribution today.@change4Trayvon

Change4Trayvon has big plans for the new year! Plz don't forget 2 make your contribution today

Kind of like Benjamin Crump does, he and the Martin/Fulton's thrive on donations? BTW did you get your "I am Trayvon" tshirt from Santa or your "Justice for Trayvon" bracelet? Maybe you could wear them to the next hearing on Trayvon's Birthday and YOU could get on TV. Fame and Fortune can be yours too.

Bring some "cupcakes" with you.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22350 Jan 6, 2013
titonton divaunte pants wrote:
<quoted text> uh. He walked around somebody elses house after he hung up the phone. And he broke watch rules doing so. Are you saying martin dragged him all the way behind the house before they started "scuffling"? Then george decided to draw his wepon? That's really hard to believe, especially after he says to the dispatcher " these assholes always get away".
Witness 11-20 place exchange of words at or west of the T, then fight moving south past their house.

Who called 911 first and where is their TH located?
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

#22351 Jan 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW did you get your "I am Trayvon" tshirt from Santa or your "Justice for Trayvon" bracelet? Maybe you could wear them to the next hearing on Trayvon's Birthday and YOU could get on TV. Fame and Fortune can be yours too.
I am not Trayvon.
I don't wear jewelry.

I did get "I AM A VISITOR" and "I AM A RESIDENT" t-shirts in production. Copyrighted.
They are putting them in the "Welcome Wagon" baskets throughout the nation. Fame and fortune are mine!!!!
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring some "cupcakes" with you.
I doubt they will allow food or drink in the courtroom.
But that sure would make GZ snap...in front of God and everybody...
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

#22352 Jan 6, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>

Who called 911 first and where is their TH located?
I think the couple(she) with the lovely balcony. They(she) have the visually screened in porch on the lower level.

They(she) caught the screaming, oh, ever so clearly.

I would say they(she) called 911 first.

"Bravo" to her for that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22353 Jan 6, 2013
"The financial services industry, whose leaders had earlier joined a group of other corporate executives pushing for a "fair" solution to the fiscal crisis, is one of the primary beneficiaries of special-interest tax breaks. The active-financing exception, for example, permits banks like Morgan Stanley to avoid the 35 percent U.S. corporate tax rate on interest income from money lent overseas. A handful of other U.S.-based multinational companies with financing arms, such as Ford Motor Co. and General Electric, also use that exemption to lower their tax bills. The two-year cost to taxpayers is an estimated $11.2 billion, according to the congressional Joint Committee on Taxation."
Now everybody look up "federal reserve gave trillions in secret loans to foreign banks" in news.
You think that's a hoot, take a look at this:

http://dailybail.com/home/warren-buffett-wins...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22356 Jan 6, 2013
<quoted text> uh. He walked around somebody elses house after he hung up the phone. And he broke watch rules doing so. Are you saying martin dragged him all the way behind the house before they started "scuffling"? Then george decided to draw his wepon? That's really hard to believe, especially after he says to the dispatcher " these assholes always get away".
As Zim pointed out, he was looking for an address of where he lost sight of Martin so he could give that information to the arriving police, so he was trying to get to the front of the house to see what it was. That's when Martin attacked him. Zim had no idea that Martin stopped right where he lost sight of him. He assumed (as anybody would) that Martin continued to run away. But Martin didn't do that. He waited and watched until Zim got off the phone. That's when Zim was attacked.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22357 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
As Zim pointed out, he was looking for an address of where he lost sight of Martin so he could give that information to the arriving police, so he was trying to get to the front of the house to see what it was. That's when Martin attacked him. Zim had no idea that Martin stopped right where he lost sight of him. He assumed (as anybody would) that Martin continued to run away. But Martin didn't do that. He waited and watched until Zim got off the phone. That's when Zim was attacked.
Geez I sure hope that you make more sense on the other ten threads you post on than you do on this one.

If George went all the way across the cut through for an address why didn't he get an address?

It's obvious that you're trying to interject what he said later and what you've read online into George's call to SPD. Listen to the call, carefully. While your at it listen the Mary Cutcher's 911 with the screams and the gunshot.

You can't make that timeline match up with George's explanation of events. Why was George being dishonest with the first arriving officer and investigator?

He knew that he was in in deep cht.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22358 Jan 6, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Geez I sure hope that you make more sense on the other ten threads you post on than you do on this one.
If George went all the way across the cut through for an address why didn't he get an address?
It's obvious that you're trying to interject what he said later and what you've read online into George's call to SPD. Listen to the call, carefully. While your at it listen the Mary Cutcher's 911 with the screams and the gunshot.
You can't make that timeline match up with George's explanation of events. Why was George being dishonest with the first arriving officer and investigator?
He knew that he was in in deep cht.
Then you let that play out in court. That's what the trail is all about. I'm giving you GZ account of what took place.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22359 Jan 6, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you let that play out in court. That's what the trail is all about. I'm giving you GZ account of what took place.
LMAO, you're giving me one of George's accounts mixed in with the crap you've read online. It doesn't make sense and if it doesn't make sense it's usually a lie.

If there is a SYG hearing, George will have to testify and face cross so we'll see just how confident O'Mara is about how his clients story matches up with the witness recollections and the minute by minute timeline. Three witness heard loud voices as though the two were arguing, the screams came afterward and then the gunshot could be heard.

So much for a sneak attack.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22360 Jan 6, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, you're giving me one of George's accounts mixed in with the crap you've read online. It doesn't make sense and if it doesn't make sense it's usually a lie.
If there is a SYG hearing, George will have to testify and face cross so we'll see just how confident O'Mara is about how his clients story matches up with the witness recollections and the minute by minute timeline. Three witness heard loud voices as though the two were arguing, the screams came afterward and then the gunshot could be heard.
So much for a sneak attack.
Absolutely. But then the question arises as to why Marin was back there in the first place? Why didn't he go home or run out of the complex? It's obvious he could run rings around Zim. It's apparent that Zim was not all that fast of a runner. It's also apparent that Martin stayed and waited for some reason. It will be up to prosecution and defense to determine what that reason was.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22361 Jan 6, 2013
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you worn it, yet?
I won't be attending any hearings. Unlike the welfare lowlife who support ThugTray's scummy family (can't support the ThugBoy, he's DEAD, YAY!!!) I work for a living. Not interested in fame, either, unlike the incubator and the sperm donor. Just think, the only notable thing they ever did in their lives was to raise a violent street thug who got himself shot while committing a crime. If I ever have a fortune it will be because my husband and I worked for it-unlikely we'll ever have one since we've supported ourselves and our children without begging from the taxpayers-but whatever we've achieved, we've achieved on our own. No sending our kids out to be raised on the streets, no asking for handouts to feed, clothe or educate them, and no "rallies" involving orange buckets full of donations from stupid people. I'm sure the racebaiters will be bringing in the busloads of welfare recipients to scream and chant again, however, wearing their ghetto hoodies and fighting for the chance to get their ape-faces on camera. Hope they give law enforcement a reason to take some of them out. When Mr. Zimmerman is found not guilty of the trumped-up charges, the beasts from the Sanford projects will no doubt riot-another opportunity for law enforcement to take out some of the trash. Perhaps you and BareBack will be among them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RealDave 1,109,606
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Who 46,625
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) 28 min Peter Simmons 9
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 31 min T-REX 487,361
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr missattempts 87
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr missattempts 235
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 hr Lon Spector 280
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••