Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
The wizard of OZ

Miami, FL

#22315 Jan 5, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Derschowitz pretty much nailed it, when he said this prosecutor was appointed to avoid any race riot, and that she has an awful reputation for overcharging her cases....
Problem with this case is that Zimmerman was clearly told by the police dispatcher to leave Martin alone and let police handle it.

If this had been a Black skinned man who did the same, under same circumstances to a white skinned teenager (Hispanic or Anglo) that Black man would now be looking at death row.

In the end the Black community is as much of an enabler of all this as anyone else because their voting rate for state elections is deplorable and thus nothing changes.

I support stand your ground in my house with an intruder but if outside and dispatcher tells me to sit tight and let police handle it than I better listen to the experts and the law.
The wizard of OZ

Miami, FL

#22316 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention as he pointed out, even if there was any evidence that Zim attacked Martin, he still had every reason to fear for his life and take action to protect himself legally.
I posted this several days ago, but there is a slim line between self-defense and assault. Zimmerman's injuries are proof that this attack (whoever initiated it) was well beyond self-defense. It was assault. Self-defense is when you stop your attacker and go no further.
"We will never know what happened as there is only witness left alive but we know that Zimmerman was told to not persue this kid yet he did.

Florida is a racist state and it is based on skin color , which is why the black community was enraged and rightfully so

As a White Hispanic I can get away with alot that a Black man can not.

Remember the case of those vile girls who beat up that other girl?

They all got probation , some were white hispanic , if they had been black they would have ALL gone to jail .
The black community does not want to be above the law , they simply want laws applied equally.

8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl

xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22317 Jan 5, 2013
The wizard of OZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem with this case is that Zimmerman was clearly told by the police dispatcher to leave Martin alone and let police handle it.
If this had been a Black skinned man who did the same, under same circumstances to a white skinned teenager (Hispanic or Anglo) that Black man would now be looking at death row.
In the end the Black community is as much of an enabler of all this as anyone else because their voting rate for state elections is deplorable and thus nothing changes.
I support stand your ground in my house with an intruder but if outside and dispatcher tells me to sit tight and let police handle it than I better listen to the experts and the law.
That would be true if it happened that way, but it didn't.

The only advice the dispatcher gave to Zim was "we don't need you to do that." He was never told to not leave his car, never told to freeze and don't move after the chase, never told to return to his car. He was simply told that it wasn't necessary for Zim to follow Martin. That's it.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22318 Jan 5, 2013
The wizard of OZ wrote:
<quoted text>
"We will never know what happened as there is only witness left alive but we know that Zimmerman was told to not persue this kid yet he did.
Florida is a racist state and it is based on skin color , which is why the black community was enraged and rightfully so
As a White Hispanic I can get away with alot that a Black man can not.
Remember the case of those vile girls who beat up that other girl?
They all got probation , some were white hispanic , if they had been black they would have ALL gone to jail .
The black community does not want to be above the law , they simply want laws applied equally.
8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jy-LEnWg-3QXX
Riddle me this: how would the LaCross case have went if the players were black and the dancer was white? Another question: if this were a white administration with a known racist attorney general who sent the FBI out to investigate a simple shooting because the so-called victim was white and shot by a black man defending himself, would it have been so downplayed by the mainstream media? Hardly mentioned.
T4you2

Lexington, SC

#22319 Jan 5, 2013
The wizard of OZ wrote:
<quoted text>
"We will never know what happened as there is only witness left alive but we know that Zimmerman was told to not persue this kid yet he did.
Florida is a racist state and it is based on skin color , which is why the black community was enraged and rightfully so
As a White Hispanic I can get away with alot that a Black man can not.
Remember the case of those vile girls who beat up that other girl?
They all got probation , some were white hispanic , if they had been black they would have ALL gone to jail .
The black community does not want to be above the law , they simply want laws applied equally.
8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jy-LEnWg-3QXX
If Blacks want laws applied equally they should look to Detroit, St Louis , Cleveland and Chimpcago where 99% of the violent crime is committed by blacks A lifetime in Jail for these thugs would change their thug attitude. How far you blacks have come since the sixties . Martin Luther King would be ashamed of you all. One dead thug in Fla proves that he died because of his thug attitude get over it
T4you2

Lexington, SC

#22320 Jan 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flip out....it will all be ok. Just breathe. Grandpa's on his way back with your depends and polident.
It's the tourettes talking ,we understand and no one thinks any less of you for it.
I don't mean to intimidate you, that was never my intentions, can we be friends? I can send you a new potholder weaving kit if you'd like.
This dude sounds like Barefools Grandfather Another old negro racist sticking up for that thug Trayvon
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22321 Jan 5, 2013
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well,of course I read the post.
You took issue with poster's "followed him". Proceeded to transcribe the N/E call and justify GZ's actions. Took issue with the skin head label and questioned TM's attire.
Your brother is probably just like you.
I want to know more about the girl on TM's button so I latched on to that.
Was it sent for testing?
"Critical thinking" is not merely being critical. You seem to have forgotten the thinking part.
Listen you ignorant POS! My brothers all 3 of them are Marines, they fought in order to protect the Constitution of the United States so azzholes like yourself can have freedom of speech and citizens like George the right to legally carry a gun to protect himself and others.

You need to get your so called facts straight. The person on the button was not a girl.

I suppose the leather jacket George was wearing when he bonded out with the Steelers patch on it also makes him a skinhead. Sure all of the skinheads and KKK members wear Steelers Jackets.

You just come on this thread to mock everyone yet you claim something with no back up.

The post was referring to "brothers" as in other blacks not "brothers" as in siblings.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22322 Jan 5, 2013
The wizard of OZ wrote:
<quoted text>
"We will never know what happened as there is only witness left alive but we know that Zimmerman was told to not persue this kid yet he did.
Florida is a racist state and it is based on skin color , which is why the black community was enraged and rightfully so
As a White Hispanic I can get away with alot that a Black man can not.
Remember the case of those vile girls who beat up that other girl?
They all got probation , some were white hispanic , if they had been black they would have ALL gone to jail .
The black community does not want to be above the law , they simply want laws applied equally.
8 teens arrested in beating of Lakeland girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jy-LEnWg-3QXX
You don't want equal. Blacks have their own colleges, their own clothing lines, their own magazines their own everything....that so called "we're so deprived" crap doesn't work anymore.

I want facts not some opinion...so now you can link me the claim you are making that the dispatcher specifically told George not to persue Martin and prove to me that he did NOT comply. 13 seconds later his breathing was normal.

You're one of those that sit around mumbling "shulda not got outta da car" while all glassy eyed and foaming at the mouth.

George was doing what he always has done....helping others.

There's no law looking at someone even if the are black.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22323 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I also viewed a story from a member of OJ's dream team who stated the very same: this case should be thrown out of court.
Because we know that this pedophile is no more guilty that was OJ.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22324 Jan 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you ignorant POS! My brothers all 3 of them are Marines,
Meaning: you haven't done a damn thing.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22325 Jan 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want equal. Blacks have their own colleges, their own clothing lines, their own magazines their own everything.
Cross burning at 9 p.m...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22326 Jan 5, 2013
T4you2 wrote:
<quoted text> If Blacks want laws applied equally
Cross burning a 9 p.m...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22327 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be true if it happened that way, but it didn't.
The only advice the dispatcher gave to Zim was "we don't need you to do that."
And the pedophile said 'okay'- meaning the pedophile would comply with the instructions.

Which he didn't do, what he did instead was continue to chased down and then confront this unarmed boy with a gun.

So says the state of Florida.

And the pedophile has a history of violence which will be displayed.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22328 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be true if it happened that way, but it didn't.
The only advice the dispatcher gave to Zim was "we don't need you to do that." He was never told to not leave his car, never told to freeze and don't move after the chase, never told to return to his car. He was simply told that it wasn't necessary for Zim to follow Martin. That's it.
Either funny or sad, that they just pop up outta nowhere like that, eh?...lol...him and cracker smacker.....
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

#22329 Jan 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen you ignorant POS! My brothers all 3 of them are Marines
I am ignorant....your brothers are not at all like you.
They and I share a common bond.
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to get your so called facts straight.
The person on the button was not a girl.
I'll stand corrected when you provide a reference.
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You just come on this thread to mock everyone yet you claim something with no back up.
I don't mock EVERYONE. LOL
What do I need to back-up?
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
The post was referring to "brothers" as in other blacks not "brothers" as in siblings.
Like I didn't get that...<eyeroll>
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

#22330 Jan 5, 2013
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't want equal. Blacks have their own colleges, their own clothing lines, their own magazines their own everything....that so called "we're so deprived" crap doesn't work anymore.
You're correct. The black community has a great deal of clout and cash these days. That's what frightens you.
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
You're one of those that sit around mumbling "shulda not got outta da car" while all glassy eyed and foaming at the mouth.
I sit around saying GZ should not have gotten out of the car while all glassy eyed and foaming at the mouth.
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
George was doing what he always has done....helping others.
GZ harasses others.
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no law looking at someone even if the are black.
Huh? What I think what you are trying to say could be called menacing. That is what GZ described TM doing while at the clubhouse. IMO

tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#22335 Jan 5, 2013
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
You're correct. The black community has a great deal of clout and cash these days. That's what frightens you.
<quoted text>
I sit around saying GZ should not have gotten out of the car while all glassy eyed and foaming at the mouth.
<quoted text>
GZ harasses others.
<quoted text>
Huh? What I think what you are trying to say could be called menacing. That is what GZ described TM doing while at the clubhouse. IMO
The one and only law broken that night was broken by the ThugBoy when he attacked Mr. Zimmerman and tried to kill him. He has been appropriately punished. This case should have ended THAT NIGHT, just as the officers on duty intended it to be. Only because of the greed of the incubator and the sperm donor, and the dollar signs seen by Crump, Jackson and Sharpton was this nonsense continued, and tax dollars wasted. The incubator and sperm donor should have to pay the taxpayers of Sanford and Seminole County every penny that has been wasted on this bogus prosecution, including the cost of containing the crowds of screaming apes at the "rallies".

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22336 Jan 5, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The one and only law broken that night was broken by
It isn't legal to chase someone down and shoot them in the chest, even if they are black and even if they are on a white's only sidewalk.

Too bad for the pedophile: times have changed.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22337 Jan 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't legal to chase someone down and shoot them in the chest, even if they are black and even if they are on a white's only sidewalk.
Too bad for the pedophile: times have changed.
This message was brought you you by....... Public Education. Don't let this happen to your child.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22338 Jan 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
Don't let this happen to your child.
HOw's that Romney vote working out for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Yeah 1,144,229
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 12,031
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,566
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 14 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 14 hr shamefully 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr bunner 489,660
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:19 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:19AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
Bleacher Report12:04 PM
Complete Preview for Bucs vs. Bengals
Bleacher Report12:05 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Giants vs. Jags
Bleacher Report 6:20 PM
How the Buccaneers Can Salvage Season, Make Most of Remaining Games
Bleacher Report 9:00 PM
NFL Draft Scouting Notebook for Week 13