Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
19,681 - 19,700 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
English: Drug rehab.
No, alcohol education is NOT drug rehab any more than ADHD is a personality disorder. Your abysmal lack of education is appalling.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the "ghetto uniform" of dark colored hoodies
It isn't their clothes that bother you, it's their skin color.

Your sorry-azzed excuse for a human being.

You and your kind make Jesus the Christ cry, bigot.

PS: Bigot... he was wearing a gray hoodie.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you always this confused? The victim in this case is Mr. Zimmerman.
How lucky we are that so few of bigots like you still breath the air the rest of us do.

The pedophile thug Zimmerman will be getting his air in prison soon, I guess it is one thing we can all take some comfort in.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No, alcohol education is NOT drug rehab
Alcohol doesn't need education.

Drug rehab.

Alcohol is a drug, maybe you've missed the last 40 years of after school specials.

It clearly, the pedophile still has drug problems.

The good news is: the start is going to help him break his addictions.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
Yes, his sperm donor
Your sperm donor over did it.

Time for a Bounty.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps the "ghetto uniform" of dark colored hoodies is not suspicious in YOUR neighborhood (I'm guessing that the uniform is what you and all the ghetto rats wear, just in case you want to hide your face as ThugBoy Trayvon did), but in MINE.......yeah, a stranger wandering the streets at night in the rain with clothing that conceals his face, particularly when he deliberately (according to HoDeDe) put the hood up AFTER he realized that someone was watching him, is indeed suspicious. My black friends won't let their kids wear a hoodie of any kind because they are so identified with violent crimes. The black kids in my neighborhood walk around with pants that fit, no face-concealing hoodies, and respond respectfully when addressed by adults. I fully realize that the concept of good kids is absolutely alien to you, but they do exist, and they don't want to be associated with the likes of Trayvon ThugBoy Martin even by a similar style of dress. Besides, they're not ghetto rats, they're kids from good families, educated and involved parents, and they're headed for college not jail like Trayvon ThugBoy Martin was.
Exactly. In my neighborhood, many stores forbid hoodies because of the crimes associated with them. People like Barefoot that live in the hills at his trailer park have no experience with this, but those of us in the city do. We lost a store clerk for that very reason. He was off duty and went back to his place of work to purchase some items. He witnessed three Travon's in the store with their hoodies on and told them they have to remove their hoods. That's when one of the Travon's turned around, shot and killed him. He wasn't even on the clock.

As a citizen who listens to his police scanner frequently, many suspects are described as young black males with hoodies. Not only are hoodies good for hiding faces, but they can be quickly removed in the event of a police foot chase throwing off officers who already have a description of the suspect(s).

It's not unusual that Zim would have suspicions of Martin even if for that reason alone. But that wasn't the only reason. It was raining and Martin stopped several times as if the rain didn't bother him. Zim also noted he was not a familiar face in the complex.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug rehab.
Alcohol is a drug, maybe you've missed the last 40 years of after school specials.
Alcohol treatment classes are frequently used in exchange for jail time in DUI cases. It doesn't mean that somebody is an alcoholic, it means they got caught one time. Courts seldom exchange those classes with jail time on second offenses.

Thirty years ago or so, DUI was no major deal. As time went on, families who lost loved ones because of a drunk driver and the media made alcohol consumption a major offense. But our over-crowded jails can't hold those people for very long. Years ago, if a cop found you driving while drinking, he would simply follow you home to make sure you got there alright. Because any one of us can make a mistake while being intoxicated, those classes are used to free up more space in our prisons and give people a second chance without spending time in jail.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. In my neighborhood, many stores forbid hoodies because of the crimes associated with them.
I never seen a robbery committed by a hoodie.

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!

What a total f*king moron.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Alcohol treatment classes
Drug REHAB.

Hint: people aren't forced to go into drug rehab if they aren't using drugs.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Thirty years ago or so, DUI was no major deal. As time went on, families who lost loved ones because of a drunk driver and the media made alcohol consumption a major offense.
More people die today from gun shots than by drunk drivers.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

I wonder what is going to happen come January?

Do you think you gun gnutters can cover up Sandy Hook by then?

Hint: 25 people were murdered by gun shot yesterday. Yesterday was a pretty typical day.
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint: 25 people were murdered by gun shot yesterday. Yesterday was a pretty typical day.
And the vast majority of those murders were committed by young black men. Perhaps THAT is the problem you and your people should be focused on. If ThugBoy Trayvon Martin had lived, he would have committed who knows how many more crimes before he was either shot down or imprisoned for life. Mr. Zimmerman spared the world more of the drug dealing thief's crimes. I wonder if the incubator is wearing that stolen jewelry that her spawn couldn't explain possession of.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug rehab.
Stop trying to defer the fact that Martin had the drug problem. There is not one iota of proof that George had any dependency on illegal drugs, idiot. You are just like all of the thug supporters who try to use that incident back in 2005 to counter the fact that Martin did use illegal drugs and it appears from his social media he sold them. You live by the idea that if you tell a lie over and over that somehow it becomes real. Stop it stupid.

I would NEVER reply to you but I don't want others that come on here and read your lies to take them for a fact, coward that you are.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. In my neighborhood, many stores forbid hoodies because of the crimes associated with them. People like Barefoot that live in the hills at his trailer park have no experience with this, but those of us in the city do. We lost a store clerk for that very reason. He was off duty and went back to his place of work to purchase some items. He witnessed three Travon's in the store with their hoodies on and told them they have to remove their hoods. That's when one of the Travon's turned around, shot and killed him. He wasn't even on the clock.
As a citizen who listens to his police scanner frequently, many suspects are described as young black males with hoodies. Not only are hoodies good for hiding faces, but they can be quickly removed in the event of a police foot chase throwing off officers who already have a description of the suspect(s).
It's not unusual that Zim would have suspicions of Martin even if for that reason alone. But that wasn't the only reason. It was raining and Martin stopped several times as if the rain didn't bother him. Zim also noted he was not a familiar face in the complex.
• Wakefield, Virginia - Two black males stormed a bank with guns drawn Thursday. Surveillance images captured during the robbery reveal the perps were black. One was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt; the other a dark hooded jacket.[source]

• University of Iowa - "In one anonymous report, a caller was walking along Market Street around 2:10 p.m. when two men tried unsuccessfully to grab a cell phone out of the victim’s hands. The suspects are described as two black males wearing hooded sweatshirts and sunglasses.

"In another incident, a victim reported walking under the railroad overpass along the Iowa River near Danforth Chapel at 3:10 p.m. when a man unsuccessfully tried to grab the victim’s cell phone. The assailant is described as a light-skinned black male wearing a gray pullover hooded sweatshirt, dark khaki cargo pants, and white tennis shoes." [source]

• Vacaville, California - "Vacaville police are advising residents to use extreme caution when using ATM machines in the area following two consecutive robberies at the Wells Fargo teller machine at 1979 Peabody Rd.[source]

"The robber was described as an Hispanic man in his late teens to early 20s, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black baseball cap. Marsh said the robber also had an accomplice who was last seen wearing a light colored hooded sweatshirt.

"The second incident took place on Tuesday, April 17, when a man was robbed at the same ATM around 9:45 p.m. by a black individual in his late teens, said Marsh. The robber was said to be approximately 5'11" to 6'0" tall, with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and dark pants."

• Greenbay, Wisconsin - "Green Bay police are investigating two cases of home invasion involving a gun on the city’s eastside that left one victim with an injured head. The most recent happened early Monday morning around 1:48 a.m. at an apartment in the 2600 block of Humboldt Road. With black masks and hooded sweatshirts, three black males forced their way into an apartment, and stole from three men who live at the address and a visiting female. One of the men was carrying a silver handgun.

----------

Just a few examples....they know weaing a hoodie is not just a fashion statement...how niave do they think people are?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Cont. the list goes on and on.

"On April 4th, around 6:50 p.m. in the 1700 block of Oakdale Ave., two black males forced their way into an apartment. One of the suspects was armed with a silver handgun. Two victims, a man and woman, were robbed of an undetermined amount of cash. A home surveillance video recorder was able to produce three still photos of the suspects.

"Police gave descriptions of the suspects through there Nixle release of the information. 1. Male / Black, 5’10”– 6’00”, skinny build. Short hair. Last seen wearing blue jeans and a red hoodie with “AERO” written on the front. This male brandished a silver handgun. 2. Male / Black, 5’06 – 5’08”, skinny build, braided or dread lock hair with a small mustache. Last seen wearing checkered pants and a white zipper sweat shirt." [source]

• Las Vegas, Nevada - "Las Vegas Metro police are looking for a man who robbed a taxi cab driver near downtown. Police describe the suspect as a black man, 20-25 years old, 5'8" and 160 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark-hooded jacket and blue jeans." [source]
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

**naive
Mae Hemm

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

Sure are some impotent posts being removed.

To recap:

TM had no idea GZ was on the phone with N/E dude.
Could have been GZ's "boys"
The ATF agent tells a different tale about the "sting".
GZ harasses by proxy.

Yes, inane stuff. Impotent.....indeed.

We all like to think we have some sort of cape. Mostly, to cloak ourselves with.

Georgie, you remember that as you ponder your future....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

I've heard of bi-racial but check this out: lol

http://media.independentmail.com/media/img/ph...

Anderson, South Carolina: A White man with black hands robbed an Arby's in Anderson. The robber was wearing a black hooded sweatshirt. News reports described the man as White. Surveillance photos reveal only the robber's hands that appear black, particularly when compared to the hands of employee
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Link? Where? illegally owned? Chicago?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If that principal had access to a gun those children would be alive today. Adam Lanza didn't have on a bullet proof vest he was wearing a utility vest.

Utah is smart, their teachers are being trained to carry and protect the ones they are responsible for, innocent little children. Their students will not be sitting targets for some derangd maniac.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is correct, and we need to take the issue seriously. That's why I'm for getting rid of every last one of them. Get rid of all the Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min factcheck 46,273
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min John Galt 1,099,210
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Sick Brend 486,493
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,382
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr The Real Missyfit 17,608
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 7 hr ddsmorton 1
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••