Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#22013 Dec 30, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<How dare the disgusting drug dealing
Of course, the pedophile thug Zimmerman went into drug rehab before he was old enough to drink and is on prescription meds to control his personality disorder... as we speak.

Probably explains his history of domestic abuse and of course the previous arrest for assault and why he was fired as a rent-a-cop.

Looks like the pedophile did not really graduate from drug rehab... like community college...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22014 Dec 30, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Twitchy is a term dumbazz, it means nervous in a Barnie Fife way. The sort of nervous that might require prescription drugs to stabilize one's mood.
Besides Sanford, George had placed 911 calls that were routed to Casselberry, Winter Park, Orange County and SCSO. If you haven't seen them you haven't seem them all.
George, got frisky with a cop who was trying to arrest his buddy, George roughed up a young lady at a party where he was working security, George roughed up his ex ho. George got pizzed off at his mother and disconnected the power to her house, George was off and on estranged from his own family, George had employment problems, credit problems, he was poor student and had some very weird infatuation with LE. Twitchy seems a good analysis imo.
If you're saying none of that makes him a racist or murderer then I'll agree with you. But just the same, he's no little darling.
He should have gone along to Target.
And Martin should have went home. A lot of what you print are simply allegations. How did Zim turn off his mothers electricity unless it was in his name? The girlfriend filed a protection order on Zim, but he filed a protection order for her too. She "claimed" Zim hurt her, but for some strange reason, never filed charges against him or called the cops. The only real recorded violence about Zim was the police officer, and that charge was reduced greatly. He was drunk for crying out loud. I think those of us who do drink alcohol can tell you some stories of what we regret doing in our past while intoxicated.
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

#22015 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, the pedophile thug Zimmerman went into drug rehab before he was old enough to drink and is on prescription meds to control his personality disorder... as we speak.
Probably explains his history of domestic abuse and of course the previous arrest for assault and why he was fired as a rent-a-cop.
Looks like the pedophile did not really graduate from drug rehab... like community college...
AGAIN, I'll ask that you show proof of your made-up allegation of ANY drug rehab in Mr. Zimmerman's past. And ADHD is not a personality disorder, you uneducated piece of trash. Perhaps like Trayvon the Thug, you should have spent more time in class and less on the streets using illegal drugs. Mr. Zimmerman has no history of domestic abuse. He and a former GF filed PFA's on each other, no actual charges ever filed. Just very young people acting stupid when their relationship went sour. And again, please provide evidence of any charges relating to pedophilia (and no, I'll remind you since your brain cells are so very damaged, the unsubstantiated allegations of a jealous drunken slut are NOT charges, they're most likely just lies, which NO ONE believed but you, you stupid ape). Bottom line, you just make up crap. You're a chronic liar, and unworthy of the attention you have so desperately sought on this board. Perhaps you should look up Mr. Zimmerman's lying drunken slut cousin, the two of you can evade reality together. I'd say the two of you deserve each other.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22016 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And Martin should have went home. A lot of what you print are simply allegations. How did Zim turn off his mothers electricity unless it was in his name? The girlfriend filed a protection order on Zim, but he filed a protection order for her too. She "claimed" Zim hurt her, but for some strange reason, never filed charges against him or called the cops. The only real recorded violence about Zim was the police officer, and that charge was reduced greatly. He was drunk for crying out loud. I think those of us who do drink alcohol can tell you some stories of what we regret doing in our past while intoxicated.
Yeah right, allegations. His charges were not reduced dipshit he entered a pre trial aka pre sentencing diversion program which is basically probation. He completed the program at his own expense and the case was closed.

There is no mention of drunkeness in the court file, where did you read that?

Closed does not mean reduced or dropped. You can find the case at the OC Clerks office website if you're really interested. He physically turned his mothers electricity off, draw your own conclusions.

Do you think I can't see your stupid azz over on the Politics thread talking this same crap? Fc off troll!

Level 5

Location hidden

#22017 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
And Martin should have went home.
HOW DARE these black kids be out running around at 7 o'clock in the evening in the pedophile's neighborhood! Every good white kid would be home watching the PBS News Hour!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22018 Dec 30, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah right, allegations. His charges were not reduced dipshit he entered a pre trial aka pre sentencing diversion program which is basically probation. He completed the program at his own expense and the case was closed.
There is no mention of drunkeness in the court file, where did you read that?
Closed does not mean reduced or dropped. You can find the case at the OC Clerks office website if you're really interested. He physically turned his mothers electricity off, draw your own conclusions.
Do you think I can't see your stupid azz over on the Politics thread talking this same crap? Fc off troll!
The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.

In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...

Level 5

Location hidden

#22019 Dec 30, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
AGAIN, I'll ask that you show proof of your made-up allegation of ANY drug rehab in Mr. Zimmerman's past.
Drug Rehab.

And since his juvie records are sealed and because his dad was a judge, the question really is: what else did this pedophile thug do when he lived in Virginia?

And we are still waiting for you to explain why a sweat sweater is "suspicious clothing".

Level 5

Location hidden

#22020 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program.
Drug Rehab.

And of course having a judge as a daddy no doubt helped him move past the justice system.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22021 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
Alleged underage drinking, eh?

And the pedophile thug was 20 years old... underage...

I am sure they were there because they wanted to play darts...

Level 5

Location hidden

#22022 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
In 2005, Zimmerman
Of course, the pedophile thug is going to have more problems with what he did after he killed this unarmed teenager when he lied to the court during his bail hearing.

I am looking forward to the screws being turned as his wife's court date nears...

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#22023 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.
In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/03/27/10...
George was born on Oct 5, 83 tell me again how old he was in 2005? LMAO at an NBC link, I recall warning your stupid azz about media sites.
George entered and completed pre trial diversion at his own expense rather than stand trial which was his other option. You can view the actual case at the OC Clerks office.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22024 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW DARE these black kids be out running around at 7 o'clock in the evening in the pedophile's neighborhood! Every good white kid would be home watching the PBS News Hour!
Every good kid no matter the race, are at their own home in their own town getting things ready to start the new school week. Not Martin, he's on his 3rd suspension and going to be expelled. He's so pissed...at his parents, the school everything, and along comes George making the mistake of looking at him.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22025 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Alleged underage drinking, eh?
And the pedophile thug was 20 years old... underage...
I am sure they were there because they wanted to play darts...
You cannot think for yourself..do some research, loser. He was of age and had every right to be there with his buddies. The whole incident was a misunderstanding. Did't you hear what the witness said about what happened that night. George , as usual, was showing concern for someone else....a fault of his, always trying to help someone.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#22026 Dec 30, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George was born on Oct 5, 83 tell me again how old he was in 2005? LMAO at an NBC link, I recall warning your stupid azz about media sites.
George entered and completed pre trial diversion at his own expense rather than stand trial which was his other option. You can view the actual case at the OC Clerks office.
Why does the name Dorothy Sedgewick come to mind? Oh yea, the prosecuting attorney in the case and Judge Lester's wife. That should have been nipped in the bud on day one, conflict of interest.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#22027 Dec 30, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>George was born on Oct 5, 83 tell me again how old he was in 2005? LMAO at an NBC link, I recall warning your stupid azz about media sites.
In 2005, Zimmerman was charged with assaulting a police officer and resisting arrest, after shoving an officer while a friend of Zimmerman's was being questioned about underage drinking. The charges were reduced, then dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program. Also in 2005, Zimmerman's ex-fiance filed a restraining order against him, alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman requested a reciprocal restraining order. Both orders were granted.[64][65] The incidents were raised by prosecutors at Zimmerman's initial bond hearing. The judge described the incidents as "run of the mill" and "somewhat mild" and rejected the prosecution's claim that the incidents show that Zimmerman is violent or a threat to the community.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman...

There you go. Two different sources saying the exact same thing, and unlike you, I post my links.

Further demonstrating my point which was his charge was a nothing and greatly reduced. No big deal. He was drunk and pushed a cop, that's it.

Level 5

Location hidden

#22029 Dec 30, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Every good kid no matter the race,
The rapist blames his victim.

So do bigoted pedophiles, it seems.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"

Level 5

Location hidden

#22030 Dec 30, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
The charges were reduced, then dropped when Zimmerman entered a pre-trial diversion program.
English: Drug rehab.
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

#22032 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drug Rehab.
And since his juvie records are sealed and because his dad was a judge, the question really is: what else did this pedophile thug do when he lived in Virginia?
And we are still waiting for you to explain why a sweat sweater is "suspicious clothing".
Perhaps the "ghetto uniform" of dark colored hoodies is not suspicious in YOUR neighborhood (I'm guessing that the uniform is what you and all the ghetto rats wear, just in case you want to hide your face as ThugBoy Trayvon did), but in MINE.......yeah, a stranger wandering the streets at night in the rain with clothing that conceals his face, particularly when he deliberately (according to HoDeDe) put the hood up AFTER he realized that someone was watching him, is indeed suspicious. My black friends won't let their kids wear a hoodie of any kind because they are so identified with violent crimes. The black kids in my neighborhood walk around with pants that fit, no face-concealing hoodies, and respond respectfully when addressed by adults. I fully realize that the concept of good kids is absolutely alien to you, but they do exist, and they don't want to be associated with the likes of Trayvon ThugBoy Martin even by a similar style of dress. Besides, they're not ghetto rats, they're kids from good families, educated and involved parents, and they're headed for college not jail like Trayvon ThugBoy Martin was.

Oh, and Deviant? Your repetition of "drug rehab" is not proof. It is just another repetition of your lies. You obviously made it up, therefore you have no proof and so you just blather the same stupid phrases over and over. The many hours you spend indulging in sick fantasies and telling lies would better be spent working on raising your status in the world, getting a real job (collecting welfare is not a job, Deviant), and visiting your spawn in prison, talking to them about going straight and not going back if they're ever released.
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

#22033 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapist blames his victim.
So do bigoted pedophiles, it seems.
Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
Are you always this confused? The victim in this case is Mr. Zimmerman. He was the victim of a violent animal who attacked and tried to kill him. Fortunately, he was able to defend himself and the violent animal is DEAD. Yes, his sperm donor and incubator want to blame the victim, but that's about money. They know that their violent little ghetto rat was to blame for his own death, and they know that ultimately THEY are to blame for allowing a child to become the violent animal that Trayvon THUGBOY Martin was at the time of his death. How those vile people sleep at night is beyond me. If any of my kids had become a useless piece of garbage like Trayvon, I would likely have killed myself out of guilt.......after I apologized profusely to Mr. Zimmerman and the community for turning such a beast loose.
Tired of Silly

Orlando, FL

#22034 Dec 30, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
English: Drug rehab.
No, alcohol education is NOT drug rehab any more than ADHD is a personality disorder. Your abysmal lack of education is appalling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 49,201
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Smart Alex 1,154,022
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 24 min Mary NY 26,185
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 1 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Maryslamb_ 490,197
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr Vic 96,646
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions