Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
19,481 - 19,500 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<Obviously hiding in the shadows until the opportunity of attack came along.
I see what you are saying! Obviously using his black skin to his advantage! It was dark out... he was black...shifty devil! So what if he had every LEGAL right to be exactly where he was at?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Obviously hiding in the shadows
putting aside there's no shadows at night...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

... putting aside the pedophile thug cut Martin off not the other way around...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I see what you are saying! Obviously using his black skin to his advantage! It was dark out... he was black...shifty devil! So what if he had every LEGAL right to be exactly where he was at?
He did have every legal right. But he didn't have the right to violently attack Zimmerman.

Zimmerman walked up to that house to get an address of where he lost sight of Martin. Well what do you know? Martin happened to be in the exact same place where Zimmerman lost sight of him. How did that happen???

I'll tell you how it happened: Martin stopped running and hid once out of sight of Zimmerman. Like any animal, Marin watched carefully the moves of his prey. He waited patiently until he had the opportunity to attack Zimmerman. He didn't call police, he didn't run home, he didn't even run to the store. He stayed exactly where Zimmerman lost sight of him while Zimmerman continued his conversation with dispatch for at least another minute or so.

So the question is, who was stalking whom? Autopsy reports no injuries to Martin while at the same time, multiple injuries to Zimmerman. Not consistent with a supposed "kid" who was forced into defending himself. Zimmerman's injures ARE consistent with one who was violently attacked.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
He did have every legal right. But he didn't have the right to violently attack Zimmerman.
Of course we know it was the thug pedophile bigot that was stalking the boy.

The thug pedophile bigot moved from following this boy- against the orders of the police- to moving to intercept him.

Zimmerman, of course, was a cop wannabee who did not have the intelligence nor the temperament to be a real cop and had even gotten fired from a job as a security guard.

And this boy did not fall to the ground begging for mercy as this bigoted pedophile had imagined.

So says the state of Florida, which holds all the evidence in this case.
Just Saying

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman walked up to that house to get an address of where he lost sight of Martin. Well what do you know? Martin happened to be in the exact same place where Zimmerman lost sight of him. How did that happen???
I'll tell you how it happened: Martin stopped running and hid once out of sight of Zimmerman. Like any animal, Marin watched carefully the moves of his prey. He waited patiently until he had the opportunity to attack Zimmerman. He didn't call police, he didn't run home, he didn't even run to the store. He stayed exactly where Zimmerman lost sight of him while Zimmerman continued his conversation with dispatch for at least another minute or so.
So the question is, who was stalking whom? Autopsy reports no injuries to Martin while at the same time, multiple injuries to Zimmerman. Not consistent with a supposed "kid" who was forced into defending himself. Zimmerman's injures ARE consistent with one who was violently attacked.
OMG, you need to contact Stephen King with this novel you are posting. I'm sure he will be very interested in what you have to say.
Just Saying

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
F the deAD SCUMBAG CRIINAL mARTIN AND YOU.
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN..WHO YOU WILL BE GIVING KISSES, WITH THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND ALL YOUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN..WHO YOU WILL BE GIVING KISSES, WITH THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS.
And a Merry Chissmyass to you too!!!!!
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we know it was the thug pedophile bigot that was stalking the boy.
The thug pedophile bigot moved from following this boy- against the orders of the police- to moving to intercept him.
Zimmerman, of course, was a cop wannabee who did not have the intelligence nor the temperament to be a real cop and had even gotten fired from a job as a security guard.
And this boy did not fall to the ground begging for mercy as this bigoted pedophile had imagined.
Correct, Martin did not fall to the ground--Zimmerman did after he was sucker punched in the face.

Zimmerman didn't have the intelligence to be a cop? Let's see, according to the 911 tape, he reported a guy that didn't live there and was suspiciously walking around the complex in the rain. He was correct. Martin did not have permanent residency there. He also reported that Martin looked high or something. Again, right on the money. Martin did have THC in his blood. That's pretty intuitive if you ask me.

Promoting lies will not get Zimmerman put in jail. The dispatcher "suggested" that Zimmerman stop following Martin--only once. According to the 911 tape, that's exactly what Zimmerman did. At no other time did the dispatcher order Zimmerman to go here or there. Not that it would have mattered. Dispatchers are not police. They can't order anybody to do anything--only a police officer can.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you need to contact Stephen King with this novel you are posting. I'm sure he will be very interested in what you have to say.
I don't see you coming up with any answers. So do tell, how is it that Martin just happened to be at the exact place Zimmerman lost sight of him? Did he run that slow?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you coming up with any answers. So do tell, how is it that Martin just happened to be at the exact place Zimmerman lost sight of him? Did he run that slow?
Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman put himself between the boy's home and the boy, you stupidPhuqing moron.

How is it if the Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman did what he was told, the body wasn't next to his truck?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
I don't see you coming up with any answers.
All you come up with are lies and excuses.

Of course, Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman has already demonstrated for the court that he and his wife are both liars.

Her trial, looking forward to.

You?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Zimmerman didn't have the intelligence to be a cop?
He flunked out of community college classes trying to become a cop.

Wipe your chin.

PS: cops don't shoot children armed only with bags of candy.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, Martin did not fall to the ground--Zimmerman did after he was sucker punched in the face.
You don't have a clue.

Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman jumped the boy. Pedophile armed with a gun thug Zimmerman should have stayed with the truck, he had no business taking a step in that direction.

As we have already established, Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman flunked out as a cop and he got fired because he couldn't even make the grade as a security guard.

What you have is one of the Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman's stories- he has had several. And he has already established himself as a liar.

This is not disputed: we know him as a liar.

Zimmerman intercepted this boy- this boy who had every right to be exactly where he was- on the way home to his house and the
pedophile armed thug Zimmerman lost control of pretending to be a cop and just as why he was fired from his security guard job: he peed his panties and pulled out his gun and shot this boy.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
he reported a guy that didn't live there and was suspiciously walking around the complex in the rain.
It isn't against the law to walk in the rain, even if you are black.

Even in Florida.

All the 'suspicious' people the pedophile armed thug Zimmerman has reported in the last year are black, funny how that is.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
The dispatcher "suggested" that Zimmerman stop following Martin--only once.
Only once? If I suggest that you drop to the ground, I am only going to do it once and I count to three real fast.

The boy had EVERY RIGHT to be EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS AT.

The pedophile thug Zimmerman turned the truck around because the boy was black, the pedophile armed thug Zimmerman confronted the boy and lost control of the situation and shot this boy dead.

So says the state of Florida and they have evidence, not stories from someone who has been confirmed as a liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
Martin did have THC in his blood.
There is no death penalty for having THC in your blood, and we don't know what drugs the pedophile armed thug Zimmerman had in his blood because for some unknown reason the police did not test him even though that is protocol for this kind of event.

Funny how that is.

And of course we know that the pedophile armed thug Zimmerman was in drug rehab before he was old enough to drink.

Before he flunked out of community college.

Bright boy, eh?
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman put himself between the boy's home and the boy, you stupidPhuqing moron.
How is it if the Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman did what he was told, the body wasn't next to his truck?
Because Zimmerman ran after Martin until he was advised to stop. That's why. Furthermore, Martin was not trapped between his home and Zimmerman as the map clearly points out:

http://statelymcdanielmanor.files.wordpress.c...
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
All you come up with are lies and excuses.
Of course, Pedophile armed thug Zimmerman has already demonstrated for the court that he and his wife are both liars.
Her trial, looking forward to.
You?
Yes I am. Because I anxiously await your assertions that the judge or jury was racist, or perhaps because the people involved are Republicans. It doesn't matter though, because I'm still going to rub your nose into it like a dog in his own crap.

CCW holders like myself realize that this case will set a precedent. If Zimmerman gets convicted, it's a step forward for criminals everywhere. If he's properly found not guilty, then it's a step forward for armed citizens such as myself.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't against the law to walk in the rain, even if you are black.
Even in Florida.
But assault and batter is against the law--even in Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

51 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,078,960
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 483,826
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 45,768
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr The Real Missy 4,106
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr texan 2,386
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Children should be loved 32
CAUTION! Before hiring lawfirm of Morgan & Morg... (Mar '10) 7 hr Kelly 31
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000