Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21689 Dec 19, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
The attorney posting or supposed to be an
attorney
Just another alias, no need to get worked up about it.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21690 Dec 20, 2012
The wound on the back of Wells' neck, she wrote, indicating that Fraleigh whacked the victim as he was walking away — not while the two were in contact.

She made that conclusion, she wrote, because the shovel handle was about 5-feet long, too long for the close contact blow that the defendant described.

She also cited the testimony of Casselberry Police Officer Brian McConologue, who said that he'd been to Fraleigh's house about an hour before the arrest, that Fraleigh was upset then because someone had damaged his fence and some plants, was unhappy that the officer didn't arrest Wells and said he'd take matters into his own hands

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

George Zimmerman judge denies 'stand your ground' in unrelated case.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21691 Dec 20, 2012
Just Saying wrote:
The attorney posting or supposed to be an
attorney
DillinghamLawFirm
“Orlando Attorney",
should take his opinions, questions, theories, and advertising his law firm to the Amazon Discussion Groups:
http://www.amazon.com/Travyon-Martin-and-Geor...
Travyon Martin and George Zimmerman: 697 posts, many by racists, one guy who is pretending to be an attorney and is the biggest racist, spouting hate and blame, on Trayvon Martin, weaving his posts in with what he says is the law! Maybe DillinghamLawFirm can set the guy straight.
He can have a lively discussion with the racists on that site. Maybe enlighten them on legal procedures and the law.
Excuse me...you are the moderator? No? This is an open forum if you have a problem click abuse and follow the directions, good luck.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21692 Dec 20, 2012
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Fla-...

Revision my foot this eliminates the law...more poitical posturing.....he's better off sticking to his rap music. When TM's name is thrown ito the reason and he uses words like provoked, persued it speaks for itself.
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#21693 Dec 20, 2012
mad max wrote:
The racist, criminal scumbag Martin got what he deserved, too bad. I blame his worthless parents.
Shame on you.
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#21694 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you allow your eight year old to have sex with your six year olds.
Most think it perverted.
Maybe not you.
But then you are a horrible mother, eh?
No need to exagerate. They didn't have "sex", Mr. Clinton.
I don't think it is so unusual.
For it to continue into dang near adulthood is troubling, no doubt.
If true, that is....
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#21695 Dec 20, 2012
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Mugshots and story are now up. How about you link it up to share with your racist POS fans.
You were half right this time, you got lucky.
How about you link it.
Mae Hemm

Holly Springs, NC

#21696 Dec 20, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmerman at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting and continuously thereafter by police (the picture-takers).

https://www.facebook.com/Dillingham.Law.Firm
And I respectfully disagree with yours. The responding officers made no mention of witnesses on scene. The officers didn't mention picture-taking either. I have to wonder what else wasn't mentioned. You know, by these same police and their ilk....

Sorry, had to snip the blah, blah, blah. LOL

I wouldn't mess with facebook....just sayin'......
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#21697 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the boy armed with a bag of skittles had jumped the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman when Zimmerman was waiting in the truck like he was told.
Instead, the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop and jumped the boy with the bag of candy.
And then the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman shot the boy in the chest.
Can't kill people just because they are black and get away with anymore.
Your time has passed.
But you CAN kill dirtbags in the great state of Florida when they attack and try to kill you, which is precisely what the filthy ghetto rat did to Mr. Zimmerman. The stupid little drug addled fool thought he saw an easy mark (and could eliminate someone who saw him casing houses to rob later). He was wrong. BANG!!! BYE BYE THUGTRAY! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!! Give someone a reason, Bareback. The world would be a better place without you, just as it is a better place without ThugBoy Trayvon.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21698 Dec 20, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
But you CAN kill dirtbags
You haven't had anything new to say in eight months.

I am sure there's a cross burning you want to get ready for, it is the Christmas season.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#21699 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't had anything new to say in eight months.
I am sure there's a cross burning you want to get ready for, it is the Christmas season.
Neither have you, Deviant. And what I say is true, your filth is just the detritus of your deranged mind spewing out onto your keyboard. Your stupid attempts at insults are a waste of your time........but I guess that doesn't matter since you're a worthless crackhead and your time isn't worth squat. Give someone a reason. That would be a lovely holiday gift to the world. Real people will celebrate family, friends, love, and joy.....you can celebrate your latest sick fantasy and a new crack pipe. Deviant.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21700 Dec 20, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
And I respectfully disagree with yours. The responding officers made no mention of witnesses on scene. The officers didn't mention picture-taking either. I have to wonder what else wasn't mentioned. You know, by these same police and their ilk....
I recall a neighbor, John...that was interviewed by police that night...he had seen Trayvon on top, beating George and pounding his head on the sidewalk, while also attempting to stifle George's screams for help...just prior to the gunshot....some of us on here earlier, will recall my posting the segment on the local Fox affiliate station about the witness, John.....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21701 Dec 20, 2012
Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Police came out, investigators came out, and nobody snapped a picture.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21702 Dec 20, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
State of Florida.
In other words, it's your own made-up story. I asked for a link--not where the shooting took place.

Damn. WTF do we still fund public education?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21703 Dec 20, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, it's your own made-up story.
I'm not going to teach you how to read.

Obviously: public school teachers have already failed.
Just Saying

Loveland, OH

#21709 Dec 21, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
But you CAN kill dirtbags in the great state of Florida when they attack and try to kill you, which is precisely what the filthy ghetto rat did to Mr. Zimmerman. The stupid little drug addled fool thought he saw an easy mark (and could eliminate someone who saw him casing houses to rob later). He was wrong. BANG!!! BYE BYE THUGTRAY! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!! Give someone a reason, Bareback. The world would be a better place without you, just as it is a better place without ThugBoy Trayvon.
From the hatred you have spewed with the many posts you make, the world would be a better place without you.Goodness, you are a vile, hateful human being. Got kids or grandkids that are proud of you?

Or are you cutting out eye holes on their Chrismas napkins throw them over their heads and go burn crosses in people's yards???
Just Saying

Loveland, OH

#21710 Dec 21, 2012
Hey..Tired of Silly.. Ron is looking for you. He needs his partner to help him get back on Topix so he can spew the hate he has for all Jews, Blacks, Obama, Cops, etc., etc., He misses you.

He needs your help. Please Topix message him. Poor guy got banned and he has no idea why. ROTFLMAO!

Level 5

Location hidden

#21712 Dec 21, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither have you, Deviant. And what I say is true,
There's not a thread of truth that spills for your fat ugly welfare collected trailer park cracker-azzed bigoted spooge covered mouth.

Let America pray that you are the last of your kind, that you infect no others. People like you make Jesus the Christ vomit.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21713 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on Martin's parents, they raised him.
How dare he go out at night in white people's neighborhood.

How dare he give sass to whites- even fat little pedophile turds like Zimmerman that bigots like you worship.

Here's to Karma: the fat pedophile turd is going to get it to whats coming to him. May he not enjoy it as you no doubt do.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21714 Dec 21, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
The state has nothing, nada, zero, zip.
I find it incredible, that it has even gotten this far....especially after the state dropping the ball, on Casey Anthony's trial....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min mdbuilder 1,421,473
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min Actual Science 61,112
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,696
Need advise 12 hr Sarah 1
Chris Powell Editor Journal Inquirer investigat... 22 hr Beachlver 1
loan shark (Dec '11) Tue spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... Tue Gov Corbutt of th... 3

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages