Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
19,401 - 19,420 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
A difference in opinion need not result in acrimony. I don'tcha believe you understand the impeachment process.
I'm not the one that is trying to scare up business on facebook, honey.

If the pedophile thug wants to take the stand, the first people to throw the red carpet right up to the stand will be the team of prosecutors for the state of Florida.

It isn't that they have to prove that the pedophile thug is a liar, he has graciously given that to them: he is a liar and if the prosecution needs a witness to this, they will not have to step outside the courtroom.

The pedophile thug who has the arrest record (who has already given several versions of what "really" happened, what lawyers who pass the bar might call inconsistencies in testimony) lied in his bail hearing- acted, it seems, in concert in deceiving the court with his wife who is scheduled to go to trial for perjury in January.

Best of luck with that.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I thought once someone was proven to have lied that it was all over, but that is not the case.
I bet you if you are proved to be a liar in the court before a judge and a jury getting caught in a lie hasn't won't do you any good and whatever testimony you give- the judge and the jury know on top of everything else- your word isn't worth a g*m dime.

So far: of one thing we can be sure, the pedophile thug Zimmerman is a liar.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Impeachment is not a silver bullet.
It's a .45 cal slug.

It doesn't have to be made of silver, the state of Florida isn't trying to kill a werewolf, it's trying to put a fat coward pedophile who crying all night when he was put in jail.

Thanks for putting your reputation on recommending that O'Mara put him on the stand.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter if GZ molested the whole church choir, POS, scumbag, racist criminal Martin was violently .
If only the boy armed with a bag of skittles had jumped the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman when Zimmerman was waiting in the truck like he was told.

Instead, the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop and jumped the boy with the bag of candy.

And then the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman shot the boy in the chest.

Can't kill people just because they are black and get away with anymore.

Your time has passed.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
By all means, post a reliable source for that story.
State of Florida.
Just Saying

Middletown, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

The attorney posting or supposed to be an
attorney

DillinghamLawFirm
“Orlando Attorney",

should take his opinions, questions, theories, and advertising his law firm to the Amazon Discussion Groups:

http://www.amazon.com/Travyon-Martin-and-Geor...

Travyon Martin and George Zimmerman: 697 posts, many by racists, one guy who is pretending to be an attorney and is the biggest racist, spouting hate and blame, on Trayvon Martin, weaving his posts in with what he says is the law! Maybe DillinghamLawFirm can set the guy straight.

He can have a lively discussion with the racists on that site. Maybe enlighten them on legal procedures and the law.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
attorney
Just another alias, no need to get worked up about it.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

The wound on the back of Wells' neck, she wrote, indicating that Fraleigh whacked the victim as he was walking away — not while the two were in contact.

She made that conclusion, she wrote, because the shovel handle was about 5-feet long, too long for the close contact blow that the defendant described.

She also cited the testimony of Casselberry Police Officer Brian McConologue, who said that he'd been to Fraleigh's house about an hour before the arrest, that Fraleigh was upset then because someone had damaged his fence and some plants, was unhappy that the officer didn't arrest Wells and said he'd take matters into his own hands

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/bre...

George Zimmerman judge denies 'stand your ground' in unrelated case.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Just Saying wrote:
attorney
DillinghamLawFirm
“Orlando Attorney",
should take his opinions, questions, theories, and advertising his law firm to the Amazon Discussion Groups:
http://www.amazon.com/Travyon-Martin-and-Geor...
Travyon Martin and George Zimmerman: 697 posts, many by racists, one guy who is pretending to be an attorney and is the biggest racist, spouting hate and blame, on Trayvon Martin, weaving his posts in with what he says is the law! Maybe DillinghamLawFirm can set the guy straight.
He can have a lively discussion with the racists on that site. Maybe enlighten them on legal procedures and the law.
Excuse me...you are the moderator? No? This is an open forum if you have a problem click abuse and follow the directions, good luck.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Fla-...

Revision my foot this eliminates the law...more poitical posturing.....he's better off sticking to his rap music. When TM's name is thrown ito the reason and he uses words like provoked, persued it speaks for itself.
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

mad max wrote:
The racist, criminal scumbag Martin got what he deserved, too bad. I blame his worthless parents.
Shame on you.
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you allow your eight year old to have sex with your six year olds.
Most think it perverted.
Maybe not you.
But then you are a horrible mother, eh?
No need to exagerate. They didn't have "sex", Mr. Clinton.
I don't think it is so unusual.
For it to continue into dang near adulthood is troubling, no doubt.
If true, that is....
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Mugshots and story are now up. How about you link it up to share with your racist POS fans.
You were half right this time, you got lucky.
How about you link it.
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmerman at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting and continuously thereafter by police (the picture-takers).

https://www.facebook.com/Dillingham.Law.Firm
And I respectfully disagree with yours. The responding officers made no mention of witnesses on scene. The officers didn't mention picture-taking either. I have to wonder what else wasn't mentioned. You know, by these same police and their ilk....

Sorry, had to snip the blah, blah, blah. LOL

I wouldn't mess with facebook....just sayin'......
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If only the boy armed with a bag of skittles had jumped the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman when Zimmerman was waiting in the truck like he was told.
Instead, the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman was pretending to be a cop and jumped the boy with the bag of candy.
And then the pedophile druggie thug with the arrest record Zimmerman shot the boy in the chest.
Can't kill people just because they are black and get away with anymore.
Your time has passed.
But you CAN kill dirtbags in the great state of Florida when they attack and try to kill you, which is precisely what the filthy ghetto rat did to Mr. Zimmerman. The stupid little drug addled fool thought he saw an easy mark (and could eliminate someone who saw him casing houses to rob later). He was wrong. BANG!!! BYE BYE THUGTRAY! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!! Give someone a reason, Bareback. The world would be a better place without you, just as it is a better place without ThugBoy Trayvon.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
But you CAN kill dirtbags
You haven't had anything new to say in eight months.

I am sure there's a cross burning you want to get ready for, it is the Christmas season.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't had anything new to say in eight months.
I am sure there's a cross burning you want to get ready for, it is the Christmas season.
Neither have you, Deviant. And what I say is true, your filth is just the detritus of your deranged mind spewing out onto your keyboard. Your stupid attempts at insults are a waste of your time........but I guess that doesn't matter since you're a worthless crackhead and your time isn't worth squat. Give someone a reason. That would be a lovely holiday gift to the world. Real people will celebrate family, friends, love, and joy.....you can celebrate your latest sick fantasy and a new crack pipe. Deviant.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
And I respectfully disagree with yours. The responding officers made no mention of witnesses on scene. The officers didn't mention picture-taking either. I have to wonder what else wasn't mentioned. You know, by these same police and their ilk....
I recall a neighbor, John...that was interviewed by police that night...he had seen Trayvon on top, beating George and pounding his head on the sidewalk, while also attempting to stifle George's screams for help...just prior to the gunshot....some of us on here earlier, will recall my posting the segment on the local Fox affiliate station about the witness, John.....
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

Mae Hemm wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. Police came out, investigators came out, and nobody snapped a picture.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
State of Florida.
In other words, it's your own made-up story. I asked for a link--not where the shooting took place.

Damn. WTF do we still fund public education?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Flacks News 1,082,625
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 51 min AN other 484,285
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 1 hr Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr RetiredProfessional 50
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr RetiredProfessional 161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,854
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,406
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE