Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,899

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21652 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I find people who engage in acrimonious communications aren't worth engaging,
You pledged to stop talking some time ago.

As they say: better to do one thing well than four things they way- well, to be frank- they way you profess to do law.

I mean really: what kind of idiot would advise his client to take the stand when you know and the court knows and you know the court knows he is a liar?

You really think- if you were a lawyer- this king of advice would serve you well?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21653 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I wouldn't presume to give you legal advice, my friend.
Don't worry, you are not my friend, and I wouldn't take legal advice from you as it doesn't seem to me that you know what you are talking about so I see you as an internet fraud who has at best invested in some poorly designed websites.

Still hoping you can help me out on that foot fungus though.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21654 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
If racial and age factors were removed, there would never be a prosecution, and certainly no public outcry.
Of course, that is an outrageous lie- something that we can expect from a profession that paid to do precisely that.

If the pedophile did not have the connection he had, he would not have gone home that not, he would have been in jail, he would have had his blood tested, he would have been charged, and he would not have seen a dollar of the support that comes from the crowd of bigots that support him.

After looking at the facts, charged is precisely what the state of Florida did do, and I expect the best prosecutor in the state of Florida to be successful.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21655 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but there is an undeniably sharp-edged political angle to this case.
A Republican prosecutor appointed by a Republican Governor and you would not be here right now if it were not for the political edge so who in the hell do you think you are trying to kid?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21656 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I find people who engage in acrimonious communications aren't worth engaging, but I'll state that I have four degrees, including my doctorate, and 10 years law enforcement experience. I've no idea about your qualifications, but it is in direct contrast to almost every legal scholar's opinion of this case.
You're goddamn liar.

Of course: I am giving you my personal opinion as to your ability to tell the truth in this forum, not judging your character, heavens forbid.

Almost all legal scholars agree?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21657 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
If Zimmeramn sues you for publishing that he is a pedophile, I would not represent you.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I can afford competent representation.

And would surely look forward to having to see this pedophile thug killer sue me in court for calling him a pedophile thug killer.

You may have heard of the best defense for libel, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21658 Dec 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
McDonalds wouldn't even consider you for a position. Even they have standards. That's why you exist in your mothers basement.
Why you don't have a job, spoogebreath.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21660 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're goddamn liar.
Of course: I am giving you my personal opinion as to your ability to tell the truth in this forum, not judging your character, heavens forbid.
Almost all legal scholars agree?
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/harvard-prof-alan-... is some legal advice:

Level 1

Location hidden

#21661 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
I can afford competent representation.
And would surely look forward to having to see this pedophile thug killer sue me in court for calling him a pedophile thug killer.
You may have heard of the best defense for libel, eh?
Your issue is proving the "truth" of your assertion that Zimmerman is a pedophile. You may not be aware of this issue, but defamation per se--such as accusing someone of a crime or loathsome act--does not require damages. They are presumed.

So is defamation about someone's professional competence. You may want to seriously reconsider your choice of words and descriptors. Not everyone is as tolerant as I am.

What is your occupation? I'm curious. Have you been admitted to any state's bar? Attended law school? Been a paralegal or law enforcement officer?

Your opinions are very strongly stated, but you don't seem to back them with any evidence.

As I previously stated, even if Zimmerman is found to be an "initial aggressor"--a term not defined within FL Statutes--he is still protected. Here is a link to the exact statute:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21665 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your issue is proving the "truth" of your assertion that Zimmerman is a pedophile. You may not be aware of this issue, but defamation per se--such as accusing someone of a crime or loathsome act--does not require damages. They are presumed.
So is defamation about someone's professional competence. You may want to seriously reconsider your choice of words and descriptors. Not everyone is as tolerant as I am.
What is your occupation? I'm curious.
His mom gives him ten bucks when he cleans his room once a month.

Level 1

Location hidden

#21666 Dec 19, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
His mom gives him ten bucks when he cleans his room once a month.
I have no desire to antagonize him, but that doesn't mean I won't take action against him if he steps too far over the line. All we have in the end is our reputations.

I'm sure he feels fully justified in his feelings, but feelings have precious little to do with the law, which views facts and legal theories dispassionately.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21667 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no desire to antagonize him, but that doesn't mean I won't take action against him if he steps too far over the line. All we have in the end is our reputations.
LOL. What can you do to him? Nobody knows who he is. Even if you found out, a judge would look at the evidence--laugh like hell and say "Dismissed. He's nothing but a troll." LOL!

Level 5

Location hidden

#21670 Dec 19, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>You can't afford Dik. Stop lying ,Barefool You job is giving head
We both know you have had your lips wrapped around a case of sausages, bigot, and I am sure as long as they press a shiny quarter in your palm, you can close your eyes and set your prejudices aside.

Time to change your bib, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21671 Dec 19, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Zimmerman is not a pervert
Maybe you allow your eight year old to have sex with your six year olds.

Most think it perverted.

Maybe not you.

But then you are a horrible mother, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21672 Dec 19, 2012
mad max wrote:
<quoted text>
How did an idiot like you ever pass the bar?
Remember: you are on the internet where 300 pound women (see above) try to pass themselves off as virgins.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21673 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
We all have the reputations we deserve and liars of course deserve reputations of be m/f c/s liars.

As far a professional reputation, I would much like the position of someone who claims to be a lawyer to be considered when he suggests that a pedophile thug like Zimmerman take the stand when he has already established himself to be a liar- even so far as to be caught lying to the court that he will stand trial.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21675 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I'm sure he feels fully justified in his feelings, but feelings have precious little to do with the law, which views facts and legal theories dispassionately.
And of course the state of Florida has ALL the evidence in this case and YOU DO NOT and the state of Florida is convinced that the pedophile thug- the one who has a history of violence- committed second degree murder and that would include the opinion of the best prosecutor in the state of Florida.

And you have your opinion which doesn't count not a wit more than my opinion.

And of course you have suggested that this pedophile thug take the stand in his own defense (should it go to trial).

I wonder if the court will remember the thug lied to them?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21676 Dec 19, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
Your issue is proving the "truth" of your assertion that Zimmerman is a pedophile.
I have to prove no such thing, dear. I am reporting what the state of Florida has reported.

You know: molesting his cousin over a ten year period, starting when she was six years old.

I think all your "legal" advice should be viewed with your assertion that that the pedophile thug should take stand in his own defense.

Do you think the court is going to remember he lied to them during the bail hearing?

Smart money is on: they will.

Level 1

Location hidden

#21678 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course the state of Florida has ALL the evidence in this case and YOU DO NOT and the state of Florida is convinced that the pedophile thug- the one who has a history of violence- committed second degree murder and that would include the opinion of the best prosecutor in the state of Florida.
And you have your opinion which doesn't count not a wit more than my opinion.
And of course you have suggested that this pedophile thug take the stand in his own defense (should it go to trial).
I wonder if the court will remember the thug lied to them?
A difference in opinion need not result in acrimony. I don'tcha believe you understand the impeachment process. Frankly, when I was a cop, I did not. I thought once someone was proven to have lied that it was all over, but that is not the case. Any witness who is the subject of impeachment must be provided an opportunity to explain his testimony, and the jury decides if the impeachment is relevant and how much weight it has in conjunction with the facts of the case. Impeachment is not a silver bullet.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21679 Dec 19, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to prove no such thing, dear. I am reporting what the state of Florida has reported.
You know: molesting his cousin over a ten year period, starting when she was six years old.
By all means, post a reliable source for that story. Not some made-up left wing blog either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Grey Ghost 1,124,277
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr n-dis-grace 488,786
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr Princess Hal 17,663
any one want to make fun of me?? SPH 7 hr wolfnasty1556 1
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 8 hr Murph 70,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Fair Game 47,469
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Sat Games Champ Riggies 17,160
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]