Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21635 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting
After the shooting, after he killed the boy who was armed only with a bag of candy, after he was told by the police dispatcher to stay put, after he saw the boy pass him and turn he turned his truck around because the boy was the wrong color to be walking in his neighborhood.

Thug pedophile is already established as a liar.

And of course the pedophile thug has a record.

He isn't going to take the stand.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21636 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene.
I have had worse injuries trimming blackberries.

Maybe you missed it but the guy he assaulted has a hole in his chest.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21637 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
As I've stated many times before, I think Zimmerman was a fool, but even fools are allowed to defend themselves
Fools aren't allow to provoke a fight knowing the are armed and then pull out the weapon and shoot someone dead because they were getting the worst of what they started.

Especially when they use deadly force on a minor armed only with a bag of candy.

And it won't help when the jury sees the thug Zimmerman has a record for assault.

If you had any investigative skills, you'd still be investigating.

Seems you're still chasing ambulances.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21638 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven
I guess you must also have a degree in psychology.

Your statements seem to be driven to drum up business for your law firm.

I have to tell you: I'm not impressed with the unsolicited advice you have given so far.

I expect the real lawyers defending the thug pedophile aren't going to be calling you for backup.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21639 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I'd be extremely careful about engaging in defamation per se.
Let me make sure you understand that from what you have posted your advice is worth less than a five pound bag of manure- as manure, after all, has some value, spread all plants and such.

One has to wonder - given the unsolicited advice and opinions you have posted here so far- if you have a cause of action against the law school you claim to have an association.

Did you pay the extra for the framed copy of the diploma?

I am pretty handy with a miter saw and make you a better deal on quality mounting.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21641 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven
I have some cracking in the skin between my little toe and the neighbor toe.

I am not a doctor and it seems to be some kind of fungus.

In addition to your expertise in law and psychology, maybe you can also help me out with a diagnosis?

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21642 Dec 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must also have a degree in psychology.
Your statements seem to be driven to drum up business for your law firm.
I have to tell you: I'm not impressed with the unsolicited advice you have given so far.
I expect the real lawyers defending the thug pedophile aren't going to be calling you for backup.
I find people who engage in acrimonious communications aren't worth engaging, but I'll state that I have four degrees, including my doctorate, and 10 years law enforcement experience. I've no idea about your qualifications, but it is in direct contrast to almost every legal scholar's opinion of this case.

I wouldn't presume to give you legal advice, my friend. It is merely common sense. If I were to give you legal advice, then you would be paying me. If Zimmeramn sues you for publishing that he is a pedophile, I would not represent you. I don't handle defamation cases.

Level 1

Location hidden

#21645 Dec 18, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> After the public's extreme disgust at Casey Anthony being found not guilty, i was surprised central Florida would be so eager to initiate another case, especially one where, there looks to be very little evidence of guilt...were you? I feel they are beginning to look like the courts that could'nt shoot straight...lol...
I agree, but there is an undeniably sharp-edged political angle to this case.

Level 1

Location hidden

#21646 Dec 18, 2012
I believe the most disturbing part of this case is the public's extreme polarization and a complete disregard of the law as applied to the facts. If racial and age factors were removed, there would never be a prosecution, and certainly no public outcry.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21647 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting and continuously thereafter by police (the picture-takers). Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven and ignore the evidence in favor of I have taken a course in Administrative Law your biases.
I've investigated and taken part in several homicide investigations. This is a very weak case. As I've stated many times before, I think Zimmerman was a fool, but even fools are allowed to defend themselves when faced with deadly force; additionally, even initial aggressors are afforded statutory protection if their victims unjustifiably use deadly force. This s a matter of law, not opinion. I question your ability to objectively analyze this case; furthermore, I'd be extremely careful about engaging in defamation per se. Topix is no shield against a libel lawsuit, and accusing someone of a crime can subject you to severe monetary sanctions. The case law is quite explicit on that point, and Topix will release all your information once it receives a plaintiff's subpoena. It has happened many times before.
https://www.facebook.com/Dillingham.Law.Firm
In other words, he's a troll; something we've been telling you since you joined this forum.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21648 Dec 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense will have difficulty proving that Martin was the cause of any injuries and even if it could prove that Martin "caused" the injuries, the pedophile THUG Zimmerman assaulted this unarmed boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile who was armed with a deadly weapon.
AFTER he was told to allow the police to handle it.
Especially since the pedophile isn't going to get any closer to the stand than the table he is seated at.
Dummy. What injuries did the lowlife sustain that indicates he was jumped by Zimmerman? None. And what do you think the prosecutor will say about Zimmerman's injuries? Somebody besides the lowlife scum did that to him and he only came around later?

You are such a dope.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21649 Dec 18, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical high school drop out, welfare-collecting knocked up tramp couch potato.
Keep working on that GED, Mickey D's is looking for tax right offs!
McDonalds wouldn't even consider you for a position. Even they have standards. That's why you exist in your mothers basement.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#21650 Dec 18, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that "alone" is exactly what old BareBack is. I can't imagine that anyone could tolerate his vulgarity, sexual obsessions, and true repulsiveness. I'm guessing that even the other ghetto scum want nothing to do with the deviant.
That's why he posts from the library. It's his only communications besides his Obama Phone.

Level 1

Location hidden

#21651 Dec 18, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, he's a troll; something we've been telling you since you joined this forum.
I endeavor to give everyone the benefit of doubt until they prove undeserving of such consideration. That won't prevent me from being civil to him, yet I don't believe further communication with him is warranted in this venue.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21652 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I find people who engage in acrimonious communications aren't worth engaging,
You pledged to stop talking some time ago.

As they say: better to do one thing well than four things they way- well, to be frank- they way you profess to do law.

I mean really: what kind of idiot would advise his client to take the stand when you know and the court knows and you know the court knows he is a liar?

You really think- if you were a lawyer- this king of advice would serve you well?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21653 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I wouldn't presume to give you legal advice, my friend.
Don't worry, you are not my friend, and I wouldn't take legal advice from you as it doesn't seem to me that you know what you are talking about so I see you as an internet fraud who has at best invested in some poorly designed websites.

Still hoping you can help me out on that foot fungus though.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21654 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
If racial and age factors were removed, there would never be a prosecution, and certainly no public outcry.
Of course, that is an outrageous lie- something that we can expect from a profession that paid to do precisely that.

If the pedophile did not have the connection he had, he would not have gone home that not, he would have been in jail, he would have had his blood tested, he would have been charged, and he would not have seen a dollar of the support that comes from the crowd of bigots that support him.

After looking at the facts, charged is precisely what the state of Florida did do, and I expect the best prosecutor in the state of Florida to be successful.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21655 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, but there is an undeniably sharp-edged political angle to this case.
A Republican prosecutor appointed by a Republican Governor and you would not be here right now if it were not for the political edge so who in the hell do you think you are trying to kid?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21656 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I find people who engage in acrimonious communications aren't worth engaging, but I'll state that I have four degrees, including my doctorate, and 10 years law enforcement experience. I've no idea about your qualifications, but it is in direct contrast to almost every legal scholar's opinion of this case.
You're goddamn liar.

Of course: I am giving you my personal opinion as to your ability to tell the truth in this forum, not judging your character, heavens forbid.

Almost all legal scholars agree?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21657 Dec 18, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
If Zimmeramn sues you for publishing that he is a pedophile, I would not represent you.
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

I can afford competent representation.

And would surely look forward to having to see this pedophile thug killer sue me in court for calling him a pedophile thug killer.

You may have heard of the best defense for libel, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr San Souci 1,683,437
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Murphey_Law 514,967
News Man gets prison time for fraud -- OrlandoSentin... (Sep '07) 7 hr martha 31
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 8 hr Princess Hey 4,945
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr ANGHARAD 73,918
last post wins! (Jul '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 6,065
News Traci Grant - About NBC11 News Story - KNTV | S... (Feb '08) 12 hr Traci Grant 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages