Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 969)

Showing posts 19,361 - 19,380 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical high school drop out, welfare-collecting knocked up tramp couch potato.
Keep working on that GED, Mickey D's is looking for tax right offs!
I believe you meant "write-offs", Deviant. If you're going to attempt to insult those who are superior to you (that would be pretty much everyone except the other ghetto rats like Trayvon), at least use the correct words. Repulsive deviant crackhead.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
Traybeon Jones jumped in and punched one of the teens, knocking him out cold.
“Unfortunately, it only takes one punch where it affects somebody's life in an instant, for the rest of their lives,” said Lt. Rob Bell.
Police said the 16-year-old victim's head hit the ground, and he suffered a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain, along with cuts, scratches and other bruises.
“I heard it was really violent, got to the point they kept fighting,” said one student.“One kid went into a seizure. From there, it became worse and worse."
Mount Dora student suffers fractured skull, bleeding of brain following fight
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mount-dor...
----------
How could Traybeon do this he is ONLY A CHILD? Sound familiar.
check out this video....I think the FBI might want to investigate this....is it a hate crime...what do you think?
This punk needs to be playing basketball on a prison court.
Robert Jr. said he could have been feeding his brother with a spoon if George hadn't taken control of the situation.
It is indisputable that pounding someone's head into concrete is deadly force. The State will have a difficult time explaining its position to a jury.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
It is indisputable that pounding someone's head into concrete is deadly force. The State will have a difficult time explaining its position to a jury.
The defense will have difficulty proving that Martin was the cause of any injuries and even if it could prove that Martin "caused" the injuries, the pedophile THUG Zimmerman assaulted this unarmed boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile who was armed with a deadly weapon.

AFTER he was told to allow the police to handle it.

Especially since the pedophile isn't going to get any closer to the stand than the table he is seated at.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
can only focus on the death of a useless violent thug who forced Mr. Zimmerman to shoot him when twenty 6 and 7 year olds and six adults were shot down in cold blood by a truly evil man
A white guy.

Typical gun gnutter.

Gosh!

PS: There are several hundred postings on the Connecticut shootings in their respective (for the most part) threads.

I understand you have never been bound by staying on topic.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told 2 were black and 2 were white (unconfirmed)...not sure which were the perps.(cough) We won't officially know until their pictures pop up. There may be more to the story...seems fishy, maybe a different kind of deal gone bad????
Mugshots and story are now up. How about you link it up to share with your racist POS fans.

You were half right this time, you got lucky.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
After the public's extreme disgust at Casey Anthony being found not guilty, i was surprised central Florida would be so eager to initiate another case, especially one where, there looks to be very little evidence of guilt...were you? I feel they are beginning to look like the courts that could'nt shoot straight...lol...
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
A white guy.
Typical gun gnutter.
Gosh!
PS: There are several hundred postings on the Connecticut shootings in their respective (for the most part) threads.
I understand you have never been bound by staying on topic.
Have you ever asked yourself why slaves were never allowed to own guns????
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> After the public's extreme disgust at Casey Anthony being found not guilty, i was surprised central Florida would be so eager to initiate another case, especially one where, there looks to be very little evidence of guilt...were you? I feel they are beginning to look like the courts that could'nt shoot straight...lol...
The only reason you were surprized is because you're an idiot.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The defense will have difficulty proving that Martin was the cause of any injuries and even if it could prove that Martin "caused" the injuries, the pedophile THUG Zimmerman assaulted this unarmed boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile who was armed with a deadly weapon.
AFTER he was told to allow the police to handle it.
Especially since the pedophile isn't going to get any closer to the stand than the table he is seated at.
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting and continuously thereafter by police (the picture-takers). Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven and ignore the evidence in favor of I have taken a course in Administrative Law your biases.

I've investigated and taken part in several homicide investigations. This is a very weak case. As I've stated many times before, I think Zimmerman was a fool, but even fools are allowed to defend themselves when faced with deadly force; additionally, even initial aggressors are afforded statutory protection if their victims unjustifiably use deadly force. This s a matter of law, not opinion. I question your ability to objectively analyze this case; furthermore, I'd be extremely careful about engaging in defamation per se. Topix is no shield against a libel lawsuit, and accusing someone of a crime can subject you to severe monetary sanctions. The case law is quite explicit on that point, and Topix will release all your information once it receives a plaintiff's subpoena. It has happened many times before.

https://www.facebook.com/Dillingham.Law.Firm

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever asked yourself why slaves were never allowed to own guns????
Have you ever asked yourself why you couldn't finish high school?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting
After the shooting, after he killed the boy who was armed only with a bag of candy, after he was told by the police dispatcher to stay put, after he saw the boy pass him and turn he turned his truck around because the boy was the wrong color to be walking in his neighborhood.

Thug pedophile is already established as a liar.

And of course the pedophile thug has a record.

He isn't going to take the stand.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene.
I have had worse injuries trimming blackberries.

Maybe you missed it but the guy he assaulted has a hole in his chest.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
As I've stated many times before, I think Zimmerman was a fool, but even fools are allowed to defend themselves
Fools aren't allow to provoke a fight knowing the are armed and then pull out the weapon and shoot someone dead because they were getting the worst of what they started.

Especially when they use deadly force on a minor armed only with a bag of candy.

And it won't help when the jury sees the thug Zimmerman has a record for assault.

If you had any investigative skills, you'd still be investigating.

Seems you're still chasing ambulances.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven
I guess you must also have a degree in psychology.

Your statements seem to be driven to drum up business for your law firm.

I have to tell you: I'm not impressed with the unsolicited advice you have given so far.

I expect the real lawyers defending the thug pedophile aren't going to be calling you for backup.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
I'd be extremely careful about engaging in defamation per se.
Let me make sure you understand that from what you have posted your advice is worth less than a five pound bag of manure- as manure, after all, has some value, spread all plants and such.

One has to wonder - given the unsolicited advice and opinions you have posted here so far- if you have a cause of action against the law school you claim to have an association.

Did you pay the extra for the framed copy of the diploma?

I am pretty handy with a miter saw and make you a better deal on quality mounting.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven
I have some cracking in the skin between my little toe and the neighbor toe.

I am not a doctor and it seems to be some kind of fungus.

In addition to your expertise in law and psychology, maybe you can also help me out with a diagnosis?

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you must also have a degree in psychology.
Your statements seem to be driven to drum up business for your law firm.
I have to tell you: I'm not impressed with the unsolicited advice you have given so far.
I expect the real lawyers defending the thug pedophile aren't going to be calling you for backup.
I find people who engage in acrimonious communications aren't worth engaging, but I'll state that I have four degrees, including my doctorate, and 10 years law enforcement experience. I've no idea about your qualifications, but it is in direct contrast to almost every legal scholar's opinion of this case.

I wouldn't presume to give you legal advice, my friend. It is merely common sense. If I were to give you legal advice, then you would be paying me. If Zimmeramn sues you for publishing that he is a pedophile, I would not represent you. I don't handle defamation cases.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> After the public's extreme disgust at Casey Anthony being found not guilty, i was surprised central Florida would be so eager to initiate another case, especially one where, there looks to be very little evidence of guilt...were you? I feel they are beginning to look like the courts that could'nt shoot straight...lol...
I agree, but there is an undeniably sharp-edged political angle to this case.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

I believe the most disturbing part of this case is the public's extreme polarization and a complete disregard of the law as applied to the facts. If racial and age factors were removed, there would never be a prosecution, and certainly no public outcry.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I respectfully I disagree with your position since the State took the pictures and had Fire Rescue personnel treat Zimmermn at the scene. Zimmerman was in sight of witnesses seconds after the shooting and continuously thereafter by police (the picture-takers). Your statements appear to be emotionally-driven and ignore the evidence in favor of I have taken a course in Administrative Law your biases.
I've investigated and taken part in several homicide investigations. This is a very weak case. As I've stated many times before, I think Zimmerman was a fool, but even fools are allowed to defend themselves when faced with deadly force; additionally, even initial aggressors are afforded statutory protection if their victims unjustifiably use deadly force. This s a matter of law, not opinion. I question your ability to objectively analyze this case; furthermore, I'd be extremely careful about engaging in defamation per se. Topix is no shield against a libel lawsuit, and accusing someone of a crime can subject you to severe monetary sanctions. The case law is quite explicit on that point, and Topix will release all your information once it receives a plaintiff's subpoena. It has happened many times before.
https://www.facebook.com/Dillingham.Law.Firm
In other words, he's a troll; something we've been telling you since you joined this forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,361 - 19,380 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search