Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
19,341 - 19,360 of 29,902 Comments Last updated Wednesday Jul 16

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The story Zimmerman's father told on Hannity is that during the fight, George's gun became exposed and Martin tried to take it from him. That alone gives Zimmerman the right to use the gun--especially if they were both struggling to get it.
That's one of the stories pedophile Zimmerman told.

And yet the boy was still on the sidewalk where he had every right to be, and this pedophile had gotten out of the truck he had turned around because he didn't like the color of the boy's skin and then stalked the boy against what he was told by the police dispatcher and then confronted the boy knowing that he had a deadly weapon far far away from where he was told to stay.

And we- all Americans- already know that the pedophile Zimmerman is in fact a liar and the lies did not begin at his bail hearing.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know anything. Stick to subjects you are familiar with like food stamps and welfare.
Take your own advice: Stick to pleasing lonely truckers in your cab parked at rest areas on the interstate.

10-4 good buddie!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
also the thing that is going to sink his boat is that there were children nearby. I wonder if other's have had run ins with Dooley?
Remember Melissa Alexander denied the SYG and sentenced to 20 years. She got the max because she shot a warning shot into the ceiling when there were children in the next room.
Please inform me, if possible...if you hear any more on the Dooley case? I think he is guilty as hell....
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one of the stories pedophile Zimmerman told.
And yet the boy was still on the sidewalk where he had every right to be, and this pedophile had gotten out of the truck he had turned around because he didn't like the color of the boy's skin and then stalked the boy against what he was told by the police dispatcher and then confronted the boy knowing that he had a deadly weapon far far away from where he was told to stay.
And we- all Americans- already know that the pedophile Zimmerman is in fact a liar and the lies did not begin at his bail hearing.
Blahblahblah,lies,filth and stupidity. Is that really all you're capable of, ghetto scum?? Your BOY is dead and rotted. Mr. Zimmerman is alive and well and will be found not guilty. Eventually all you ghetto rats will either kill each other or give decent people a reason to kill you. Go ahead, scumboy......give someone a reason!!!! I'd love to see you rotting in your grave beside the drug dealing ghetto animal Trayvon the Thug Martin.
Sallyomally

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Please inform me, if possible...if you hear any more on the Dooley case? I think he is guilty as hell....
You bet...I agree.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
Your BOY is dead and rotted.
Your boy is going to prison and we all know what happens to pedophiles in prison, especially fat little cherubs like thug Zimmerman.

He should have his front teeth extracted now, save him a little pain.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your boy is going to prison and we all know what happens to pedophiles in prison, especially fat little cherubs like thug Zimmerman.
You should have your brain extracted for the same reason.
Sallyomally

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Traybeon Jones jumped in and punched one of the teens, knocking him out cold.

“Unfortunately, it only takes one punch where it affects somebody's life in an instant, for the rest of their lives,” said Lt. Rob Bell.

Police said the 16-year-old victim's head hit the ground, and he suffered a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain, along with cuts, scratches and other bruises.

“I heard it was really violent, got to the point they kept fighting,” said one student.“One kid went into a seizure. From there, it became worse and worse."

Mount Dora student suffers fractured skull, bleeding of brain following fight

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/mount-dor...
----------

How could Traybeon do this he is ONLY A CHILD? Sound familiar.

check out this video....I think the FBI might want to investigate this....is it a hate crime...what do you think?
This punk needs to be playing basketball on a prison court.

Robert Jr. said he could have been feeding his brother with a spoon if George hadn't taken control of the situation.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
“Unfortunately, it only takes one punch where it affects somebody's life in an instant, for the rest of their lives,” said Lt. Rob Bell.
Police said the 16-year-old victim's head hit the ground, and he suffered a fractured skull and bleeding on the brain, along with cuts, scratches and other bruises.
“I heard it was really violent, got to the point they kept fighting,” said one student.“One kid went into a seizure. From there, it became worse and worse."
----------
check out this video....I think the FBI might want to investigate this....is it a hate crime...what do you think?
Robert Jr. said he could have been feeding his brother with a spoon if George hadn't taken control of the situation.
Shall we go protest little "Traybeon" (what the HELL is it with those stupid made-up names???) not having been hung from the nearest tree yet??? Too bad the other kid didn't have a gun, or this story like the one of ThugTray Martin, would have a happy ending.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have sick fantasies about Mr. Zimmerman. I'd also be willing to bet that all your prison-rape fantasies are really memories from your last stay in the Graybar Hotel. I bet the real bad-asses beat the snot out of you, didn't they, you filthy ghetto COWARD???

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you have sick fantasies
I know you are a Welsher, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you are a Welsher, Welsher.
Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
ROFL you stupid crackhead, that's the idiot response you give Sally. Too drug-addled to keep us straight? Deviant.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert. All of this voilence going on and all bareassed can think of id deviant homosexual sexual practices. You would think he might stop for a short time out of respect for the dead.
There will be enough dik for him to suk when this is all over
It really is a shame that people (and I use that term loosely in the case of BareBack) can only focus on the death of a useless violent thug who forced Mr. Zimmerman to shoot him when twenty 6 and 7 year olds and six adults were shot down in cold blood by a truly evil man. Those children and teachers were truly innocent. Trayvon Martin on the other hand was the perpetrator of the only crime committed the night he died-the crime of attempted murder. My thoughts are with the 26 families who are missing their loved ones, particularly the families of those innocent babies.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL you stupid crackhead, that's the idiot response you give Sally. Too drug-addled to keep us straight? Deviant.
Leave him alone. He found a new toy: copy and paste. It's like when you throw a monkey a big rubber ball. They can't stop playing with it. LOL
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave him alone. He found a new toy: copy and paste. It's like when you throw a monkey a big rubber ball. They can't stop playing with it. LOL
I have a feeling that "alone" is exactly what old BareBack is. I can't imagine that anyone could tolerate his vulgarity, sexual obsessions, and true repulsiveness. I'm guessing that even the other ghetto scum want nothing to do with the deviant.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Pervert. All of this voilence going on and all bareassed can think of id deviant homosexual sexual practices
Typical high school drop out, welfare-collecting knocked up tramp couch potato.

Keep working on that GED, Mickey D's is looking for tax right offs!
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical high school drop out, welfare-collecting knocked up tramp couch potato.
Keep working on that GED, Mickey D's is looking for tax right offs!
I believe you meant "write-offs", Deviant. If you're going to attempt to insult those who are superior to you (that would be pretty much everyone except the other ghetto rats like Trayvon), at least use the correct words. Repulsive deviant crackhead.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
----------
It is indisputable that pounding someone's head into concrete is deadly force. The State will have a difficult time explaining its position to a jury.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
It is indisputable that pounding someone's head into concrete is deadly force. The State will have a difficult time explaining its position to a jury.
The defense will have difficulty proving that Martin was the cause of any injuries and even if it could prove that Martin "caused" the injuries, the pedophile THUG Zimmerman assaulted this unarmed boy who was minding his own business when jumped by the pedophile who was armed with a deadly weapon.

AFTER he was told to allow the police to handle it.

Especially since the pedophile isn't going to get any closer to the stand than the table he is seated at.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
can only focus on the death of a useless violent thug who forced Mr. Zimmerman to shoot him when twenty 6 and 7 year olds and six adults were shot down in cold blood by a truly evil man
A white guy.

Typical gun gnutter.

Gosh!

PS: There are several hundred postings on the Connecticut shootings in their respective (for the most part) threads.

I understand you have never been bound by staying on topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min XYZ 1,084,132
Teen Challenge Exposed By Action 9 News (Feb '08) 1 hr phone room employee 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,905
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 65
Moving from Dublin to Orlando! 3 hr irish_girl28 1
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Lon Spector 172
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 70,408
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr The Real Missyfit 484,396
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••