Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Spike

Akron, OH

#21473 Dec 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor tea baggers.
Hey, in between elections, maybe you should go back to proving Big Foot exists?
I hear there's new footage...
I think she was last spotted in the White House making out a diet plan for America
Spike

Akron, OH

#21474 Dec 14, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Laughing jackass Biden. Biden and Holder are both Obama Clones..they are like the 3 headed bobble carnival freak.
oh that's just Joe being Joe . xoxoxo
Here's one of my favorites....In Columbia, Mo., this week, Mr. Biden urged a paraplegic state official to stand up to be recognized.“Chuck, stand up, let the people see you,” Mr. Biden shouted to State Senator Chuck Graham, before realizing, to his horror, that Mr. Graham uses a wheelchair.
“Oh, God love ya,” Mr. Biden said.“What am I talking about?”
aaaaaaakkkkkkkwwwwwward.....
And we all know Sarah Palin was the Lieutenant Gov. of Alaska.
My all time favorite Biden quote was "we have to borrow and spend money to lower the national debt". Biden is the poster boy for "The new normal"

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21475 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
If A and B are too far removed from one another, then the impeachment loses its punch. Here, there is ample physical and testimonial evidence supporting Zimmerman's narrative
Which narrative would that be?

Let's see: the thug Zimmerman - over the objections of his lawyer, of course- takes the stand, give yet another version of his narrative (now that he has it rehearsed,,,) and the very first thing the prosecutors do is establish THE FACT that Zimmerman is a liar.

As we all know: the thug has already lied to the court.

Look for the plea.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21476 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
A tremendous amount of work goes into trial preparation, and being a fan of a ridiculous show like Law & Order hardly qualifies one to refer to any trial attorney as an idiot.
I guess you missed the sarcasm.

You might want to stick to the sideline as a notary.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21477 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Here, we have a classic case of self defense, and Americans love self defense issues.
The classic case of self defense doesn't have the shooter leaving the sanctuary and safety of a vehicle - armed and with a cell phone and receiving instructions from the police to stay where he was at- and killing a teenage boy armed with a bag of candy.

HAPPY to see precedence: do show us another case where someone with a gun chased down someone walking the street unarmed against the instruction of the police and then shot him dead and then claimed self defense.

If it is a classic case, you should be able to find us a few dozen.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21478 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
Here, Zimmerman's story will be very compelling,
What will be more compelling is the story of a boy who goes to the story to buy some candy and a can of tea and who is confronted by a bigot with a gun who shots him dead because the thug had a history of violence, drug use, and of animosity with blacks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21479 Dec 14, 2012
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>My all time favorite Biden quote was "we have to borrow and spend money to lower the national debt".
It must be your favorite: you made it up.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#21480 Dec 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor tea baggers.
Hey, in between elections, maybe you should go back to proving Big Foot exists?
I hear there's new footage...
I also handle domestic violence cases, traffic citations, and gun rights issues.

You seem to be unaware that solo practitioners typically have multiple revenue streams and handle a variety of cases. In fact, Mr. O'Mara, whom I doubt you know, also handles divorces, among other cases. Your statement is incorrect on many levels. Mr. O'Mara, though, is a highly competent attorney for whom I have a lot of respect.

In fact, attorneys in Florida "practice" in areas. They don't "specialize" in anything unless they are certified by a recognized authority.

Please don't take my word for it. Go to his firm's Web site:

http://www.markomaralaw.com/

Level 5

Location hidden

#21481 Dec 14, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
A good police chief, fired to soothe the savage beasts
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

God help the USA with illiterates like yourself still running loose.

It's savage "BREASTS" DINGBAT.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21482 Dec 14, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
How about Laughing jackass Biden.
No one expects you to keep your word, Welsher.

Or stay on topic...

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#21483 Dec 14, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Serino was tellingthe FBI that he was concerned that people inside the police department were leaking information, Serino cited Sgt. Arthur Barnes, officers Rebecca Villalona and Trekelle Perkins “as all pressuring him to file charges against Zimmerman after the incident,” an FBI report said.“Serino did not believe he had enough evidence at the time to file charges.”
The summary of Serino’s statement does not mention the race of the officers who allegedly pressured him, but sources told The Miami Herald that Barnes and Perkins are black, and Villalona is married to an African-American man. All three, the source said, had been called in by their supervisor and questioned about leaking information in the case.
In his FBI interview, Serino accused Sgt. Barnes of being “friendly” with Tracy Martin, Trayvon’s father. He said Tracy Martin at first understood why no charges were filed, but later changed coursse and accused Zimmerman of racial profiling.
Sgt. Barnes asked Serino for Tracy Martin's phone number.Very likely they are all Masons.
Records released Thursday show that Sgt. Barnes, a 25-year veteran of the department, told the FBI that he believed the black community would be “in an uproar” if Zimmerman was not charged.“The community will be satisfied if an arrest takes place,”
Here you have the lead investigator saying the reason he wrote in the affidavit to charge George with 2nd degree murder is because he was being pressured by the black officers he worked with.
St.Barnes wants him arrested , not because he thinks he's guilty , but because the blacks in the community might get upset......now we wouldn't want that....would we.
You've got a way of skipping around the case to try and make it fit into your perceived, racist mold.

The shooting occurred at about 7PM on February 26 2012, Serino was in the process of charging George Zimmerman with manslaughter on that date or very early the morning of the 27th. We saw the charging document which was being prepared by officer Ayala. The three black officers were not on duty and played no role in the initial investigation.

What caused Serino to abruptly change his mind and send Zimmerman home no harm no foul? Or was Serino's decision to book George overridden by someone? If so, who?

Florida's governor and attorney general encouraged long time SA18 to step away from this case which is beyond rare. Who screwed up Sally, was it the on duty ASA or was it Wolfinger himself? Remember the so called source who couldn't remember whether he saw Wolfinger at the shooting scene or at the police station? LMAO

Oh, and by now you know about the Jacksonville loud music shooter having his charges upgraded to FDM, the grand jury apparently didn't by in to the self defense claim. Looks like the JAX cops don't get all caught up in skin color.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21484 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
<quoted text>
I also handle domestic violence cases, traffic citations, and gun rights issues.
If you want to advise clients to take the stand when you know that they are going to lie, and that they have already been established - to the court they are before- I think you should stick with chasing ambulances and that notary stamp thing.

Most clients are looking at that won and lost record thing and short of business the state sends you because the clients have no choice but take what they are given, I don't see the demand for your services picking up even as you fish for business on Facebook & twitter.

Level 1

Location hidden

#21485 Dec 14, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Zimmerman has already lied to the court.
It isn't just a "jury" issue- unless you want to argue that three parties already know that Zimmerman is a liar: the defense, the prosecution, and the court itself.
So will the defense opt to 'allow' the pedophile to take the stand?
I'd say - since the lawyer heading the defense team *specializes* in this field and not dabbling in... chasing ambulances and side money on notary stamps- he would strongly advise his client to sit at the table, stay awake and keep his mouth shut.

You seem to be unaware that solo practitioners typically have multiple revenue streams and handle a variety of cases. In fact, Mr. O'Mara, whom I doubt you know, also handles divorces, among other cases. Your statement is incorrect on many levels. Mr. O'Mara, though, is a highly competent attorney for whom I have a lot of respect.

In fact, attorneys in Florida "practice" in areas. They don't "specialize" in anything unless they are certified by a recognized authority.

Please don't take my word for it. Go to his firm's Web site:

http://www.markomaralaw.com/

Level 5

Location hidden

#21486 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
In fact, Mr. O'Mara, whom I doubt you know, also handles divorces, among other cases.
Do you know him?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21487 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
You seem to be unaware that solo practitioners typically have multiple revenue streams
Really?

How is it I am 'unaware' of the multiple streams of revenue when I proposed to you EXACTLY the same thing?

You miss a lot, if you don't mind me observing... as when you missed me directing my comments SPECIFICALLY to Zimmerman's wife and her pending perjury trial.

PS: I am sure O'Mara (and any lawyer) will take any case when you throw say a million dollars on the table.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21488 Dec 14, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up, deviant. Go see what you can buy with my tax dollar supported food stamps.
I am certain you know EXACTLY what food stamps will and will not buy, bigot, and are so used to shopping with them that you bring along your own stick to put between your piles on the conveyor belt- just in case the store doesn't have one.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21489 Dec 14, 2012

Level 1

Location hidden

#21491 Dec 14, 2012
A sad day, indeed, for the families of the slain, and our nation as a whole. Please give the dead a moment of real and virtual silence.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CON...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21493 Dec 14, 2012
DillinghamLawFirm wrote:
A sad day, indeed, for the families of the slain, and our nation as a whole. Please give the dead a moment of real and virtual silence.
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_CON...
Check his FB, He was a walking time bomb.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21495 Dec 14, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Food stamps are the mainly used by pavement apes
You ugly fat bigot: stick to what you know, keeping the couch from flying around the living room when the rest of us are working.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Barry Choomer Soe... 1,153,312
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 32 min Double Jeopardy 490,141
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 35 min AN is me 26,145
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 3 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,619
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,593
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Miles 17,704
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars