Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 955)

Showing posts 19,081 - 19,100 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> More ghetto bable out of the racist Don't you have to get back to your stall, Boy?
No one is ever going to get your fat azz out of there, bigot- we only need to cut the wireless and you will be stuck communicating the only way you can: with your tonsils.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
It seems that more women are getting their license than men.
Nonsense, of course.

What you can count on: there will be no decline in the number of women show dead by husbands and boyfriends- including those who have CCW's because... you know... they are scared to walk the streets...

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's a fact is that you stay home all day
The obvious fact is you boyfriend continues to bang his buckle against your forehead as you continue to forget who you are and come up with yet another clever alias...

Wipe your chin: you are a frightful mess!

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
The real facts are that since the advancement of armed citizens, violent crime is on a steady decline
CLEVELAND (AP)- The medical examiner has identified the airport security officer killed in a murder-suicide at an employee parking lot at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.

She was identified Monday as 20-year-old Kimberly Alkahder of Strongsville.

Police say 28-year-old Ahmad Alkahder fatally shot his estranged wife - a Transportation Security Administration officer - before killing himself Sunday.

The wife and a second TSA employee were commuting to work. Police say Ahmad Alkahder apparently followed her to the off-site lot, blocked her in her car with his vehicle and began firing.

Police say he fired at the other TSA agent but missed.

The shooting occurred at a lot north of the airport.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
The real facts are that since the advancement of armed citizens, violent crime is on a steady decline-
Court documents offer details about suspected Chardon High School shooter T.J. Lane, including goal of becoming psychologist
Published: Sunday, December 09, 2012, 6:00 PM
Updated: Sunday, December 09, 2012, 6:06 PM
John Caniglia,
The Plain Dealer By John Caniglia, The Plain Dealer

T.J. Lane listens to testimony in Geauga County Common Pleas Court on Thursday. He is accused of three counts of aggravated murder, two counts of attempted aggravated murder and one count of felonious assault.

CHARDON, Ohio -- T.J. Lane told investigators hours after he ended the lives of three fellow students with gunfire in the Chardon High School cafeteria that he had goals, a plan to follow in life so that he could one day study the mind.

"I was in the process of applying to Lakeland (Community College), and I was going to go to -- transfer to whatever to become a psychologist," Lane said after he was arrested Feb. 27.

"Now, that's wasted."

Lane made the statement to Geauga County Sheriff's Detective Aaron Graley after Lane shot six students, three of whom died. As attorneys prepare for Lane's trial Jan. 14, details about the teen are emerging in court documents, offering a deeper picture of him.
(clip)

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

George's request was denied by the judge in record time. O'Mara barely got back to his seat when the judge said, "no."

Too many lies, too many dishonest attempts at trying to work the system.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

Yes, lies like Baldy saying witness #9 said George was a racist....lie. She did not say that.

Baldy has until noon Friday to give defense copy of DeeDee's interview with Ben Crump. Bullchit should have been done months ago.

Baldy lied again , George never testified about money. Lester just made the lame remark about the palm.

Baldy is making the defense find out what the state knows rather than just revealing it.

Baldy's response to West's accusation that he knows of witnesses that made identification of voice being George's, obviously him trying to hide that information.

Baldy throwing out "two voices" means state knows crying screams will be proven to be Georges..

As far as the thank you's signed by George...at least he's doing all he can to pay for his defense w/o sucking it from the state .

Baldy looks like a fool getting loud and flailing his arm...hope he doesn't have a stroke it will hold up the case.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
CLEVELAND (AP)- The medical examiner has identified the airport security officer killed in a murder-suicide at an employee parking lot at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport.
She was identified Monday as 20-year-old Kimberly Alkahder of Strongsville.
Police say 28-year-old Ahmad Alkahder fatally shot his estranged wife - a Transportation Security Administration officer - before killing himself Sunday.
The wife and a second TSA employee were commuting to work. Police say Ahmad Alkahder apparently followed her to the off-site lot, blocked her in her car with his vehicle and began firing.
Police say he fired at the other TSA agent but missed.
The shooting occurred at a lot north of the airport.
You don't even realize when you're beating yourself in the head. Let's see how smart you are: what does the airport and the school have in common? THEY'RE BOTH NO CARRY ZONES YOU DOPE! NO GUNS ALLOWED SO PEOPLE CAN'T PROTECT THEMSELVES WITH FIREARMS!

Besides the fact I said violent crime is decreasing, not that CCW's wiped out violent crime. And you come up with pathetic murder stories to try and make a point. Typical liberal, bring a knife to a gun fight.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Felons cannot own or posses a weapon.
They can and they do.

More than not.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
You always have to option of scratching someones eyes out , boy.
You have the option of trying to convince them to have sex with you and passing on your STDs.

I doubt you can even give it away anymore though, eh, Skanque?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't even realize when you're beating yourself in the head.
We all know what you are beating, boy.

Find a room.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what you are talking about, jizzumbreath: not only can people carry guns in schools, your fellow donglickers in the NRA are fighting to allow teachers to carry deadly firearms in even kindergarten classrooms.
PS: other idiots- e.g., in Georgia- have passed laws allow fellow idiots to carry loaded weapons even in airports.
Meanwhile: yet another mall shooting. Merry Christmas!
Dummy. You cited Ohio cases. I'm a CCW holder in Ohio. I know what the laws are, and you can't carry firearms into an airport or a school. WTF do you comment on things you know nothing about? It makes you look dumber than your other posts.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy. You cited Ohio cases. I'm a CCW holder in Ohio. I know what the laws are, and you can't carry firearms into an airport or a school.
Donglicker: there are 49 states in the Union and I know what the laws are here and if you take your head out of you boyfriend's lap, you'd discover the NRA is always fighting restrictions no matter how much sense they make.

"City of Atlanta Now Allowing Firearms in Hartsfield Jackson International Airport
Friday, December 10th, 2010

Great News!! Law abiding citizens no longer have to worry about being disarmed in the Atlanta Airport.

The City of Atlanta Legal Department has informed the Atlanta Mayor and Atlanta Airport General Manager that persons with valid GWL’s can now carry in the non sterile areas of the airport. The Atlanta legal department determined after studying SB308 that it did not prohibit carrying firearms at the airport."

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> My point is that the ones that do are primarily minorities
You are a racist bigot and a liar. It colors every word out of your mouth.
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

An armed society is a polite society

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> With any luck the victims and shooter all looked like Trayvon...bigot. You are going to have lunatics in every segment of society all the school and mall shootings combined doesn,t oompare to a week i nChicago when it is 90 degrees out.
Guns ar illegal to carry in Chicago ...do you see a psttern of thug behavior here?
This thread is about the dead thug Trayvon not gun control
I grew up in the south Chicago suburbs, and the worst thing that ever happened there, was done by the federal government....The residents(black) of federal housing(Cabrini Green and others) rather than take care of their virtually free housing, instead tore them to shreds, including bringing in guns and tons of violent crime.....Well, the feds decided to close these innercity projects and use Section 8 funding, to move these ghetto dwellers into the once beautiful, south suburbs....Now what this crazy, taxpayer-funded, social engineering has acomplished is to ruin all these suburb areas, and do ZERO to stem the tide in violent crime in the inner-city.....Plus, if you lived in these suburbs, and worked your ass off, to have a nice house...it is now worth peanuts, thanks to those in Washington....and they did it all, with your own tax money....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

DADE CITY, Fla.(AP)— Authorities say a 25-year-old health care worker was chased down a street and fatally stabbed by one of her clients.

The Ledger of Lakeland reports Steffanie Ross was stabbed multiple times with a butcher knife as witness watched on Monday.

On Wednesday, 53-year-old Lucious Smith remained in the Pasco County Jail on a first-degree murder charge.

The Ledger reports Smith has a history of violent and erratic behavior.

Wow I guess we need to remove all knives. Just think if there were better contol on knives this might never have happened.....Knives kill people.

Point made....
Spike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> My point is that the ones that do are primarily minorities How many white kids so you see involved in Gang violence?
Wake up , your people are killing themselves at an astounding rate, Yet you spend your time worrying about one dead thug. We both Know it was just a matter of time before someone shot and killed Trayvon . Keading the thug life lowers lfe expectancy by 50 years
I am sure you read aboot he killing in Manhattan the other day The dead black dued was a felon, aspiring repper and law student all wrapped into one Tell me How does one become a Lawyer with a
rap sheet ?
God tells Obama that the World will end tomorrow,Obama claims Women and Minorties are expected to suffer the most. AG Eric Holder announces that the Justice departments civil rights division intends to investigate the claim. Nancy Peloci is troubled and suspicious of the timing.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Bareasssed knows nothing about carry laws. the only people that do not have to adhere to state restrictions are active and retire LEO's. Every state has different rules and restrictions for the general public I know of no state the law allows a civilian CCW holder to carry into a school, I have no reason to look into the restrictions. so I may be wrong I know that NY and SC forbids carrying a weapon into a school or federal buliding and/ or reservation such as a military base. SC recently allowed permit holders to have a weapon in their vehicle while on School property as long as it is on their person ,I think you have to be in your vehicle ,but am not sure, I do knwo it cannot be carried in the building.
He should comment on things he knows more about like welfare checks and how to beat the system using food stamps.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> With any luck the victims and shooter all looked like Trayvon...bigot. You are going to have lunatics in every segment of society all the school and mall shootings combined doesn,t oompare to a week i nChicago when it is 90 degrees out.
Guns ar illegal to carry in Chicago ...do you see a psttern of thug behavior here?
This thread is about the dead thug Trayvon not gun control
I recently read a story about the courts in Illinois lifting their restrictions on CCW's. They gave the state a certain amount of time to come up with a reasonable CCW program. Looks like the Travon's in Chicago better start watching out themselves. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,081 - 19,100 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

53 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Also Sprach 1,071,435
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Thevaginawhisperer 482,779
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 26 min matin wilkins 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Maverick 808 17,549
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,384
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr WAS sanka 11
Chocolate chip cookies...storebought or homemade? (Sep '08) 3 hr WAS sanka 19,525
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••