Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 954)

Showing posts 19,061 - 19,080 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your drug-addled brain can't retain information, so I'll tell you once more. I'm a woman. My husband and I both have guns.
So, you both have guns, you and your 'husband', squanky bigot, that would mean you have twice the odds of homicide, with some luck the world will have it come out as a draw.

In the US, bigot, over one thousand women will die at the hands of the boyfriends, husbands, or intimate partners- you know, in your case, the Mexican with the leaf blower.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
No one claims that all crime is committed by blacks....but 80%.......EIGHTY PERCENT......of violent crime IS committed by blacks.
You are a filthy lying bigot, Skanque.

But we knew that already, didn't we?

(quote)
Troopers: man shoots ex-wife in church

Updated: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Published : Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:17 AM EST

Emily Guggenmos
Posted by: Emily Lenihan

COUDERSPORT, P.A.(WIVB)- A music teacher was gunned down in a church, in Coudersport, Pennsylvania. Darlene Sitler was teaching students pre-K through sixth grade, they were currently preparing for their annual Christmas concert.

The 53 year old also played the organ for her church, and that’s where police say her ex-husband came and was relentless in getting to her.

For 30 years, Darlene Sitler influenced hundreds of students through music at Northern Potter School in Coudersport.

“She was just a dynamic teacher who would always go above and beyond for her kids,” said Superintendent Scott Graham.

Sitler didn’t have any kids of her own, Graham says the students were her kids. She also graced the congregation at First United Presbyterian Church with her talents, she was playing the organ Sunday morning when police say her ex-husband 52-year-old Greg Eldred came after her.
(clip)
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

UPDATE

According to local news reports, FBI agents, prior to the murder, had searched Gregory Eldred's home. On Friday night, November 30, they were seen carrying computers out of his dwelling.

Could this have something to do with him killing her? It would be interesting to hear the rest of the story.

This guy for some reason flipped and it has zero to do with owning a gun...the state he was in he would have killed her by any means.

Eldred walked up the center aisle, and with a .40-caliber handgun, shot Darlene as she sat at the organ. The single shot caused her to fall into the organ pit. As the stunned congregation looked on, Eldred walked calmly out of the church. One of the churchgoers called 911 as several witnesses to the shooting ran to the front of the church to attend to the wounded organist.

About three minutes after the shooting, Gregory Eldred walked back into the church. When Pastor Lloyd and others pleaded with him to put down his pistol, the music teacher threatened to shoot anyone who got in his way. "I want to finish this," he said. "I've got to see if she's dead." Eldred walked up to the organ pit and fired two bullets into his ex-wife. If she wasn't already dead, these two shots killed her.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a filthy lying bigot, Skanque.
But we knew that already, didn't we?
(quote)
Troopers: man shoots ex-wife in church
Updated: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Published : Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:17 AM EST
Emily Guggenmos
Posted by: Emily Lenihan
COUDERSPORT, P.A.(WIVB)- A music teacher was gunned down in a church, in Coudersport, Pennsylvania. Darlene Sitler was teaching students pre-K through sixth grade, they were currently preparing for their annual Christmas concert.
The 53 year old also played the organ for her church, and that’s where police say her ex-husband came and was relentless in getting to her.
For 30 years, Darlene Sitler influenced hundreds of students through music at Northern Potter School in Coudersport.
“She was just a dynamic teacher who would always go above and beyond for her kids,” said Superintendent Scott Graham.
Sitler didn’t have any kids of her own, Graham says the students were her kids. She also graced the congregation at First United Presbyterian Church with her talents, she was playing the organ Sunday morning when police say her ex-husband 52-year-old Greg Eldred came after her.
(clip)
Look it up, ghettopig. You sit on your ass collecting tax dollars all day, spend some time seeing how many violent crimes you darkies commit compared to white crime. A few highly publicized incidents involving whites do not change the FACT that blacks commit the vast majority of violent crimes in this country. Why is that, do you suppose? Perhaps because we make excuses for them? Perhaps because the Sharptons and Jacksons of the world WANT this stuff to go on??? Perhaps because loserpigs like you and the Martin/Fulton clan FEED on it? Just go outside and let one of your ghetto trash neighbors kill you. The world will be a better place. Oh, and btw? We don't allow illegals on our property for any reason. Any contractors who do work for us must prove that they hire only legal workers...and no ex-cons. We don't care to have criminals, ghetto trash, or illegals on our property. So, pervert, even if you actually considered working for a living instead of mooching from the taxpayers, you wouldn't be considered for a job on our property. No ghetto trash need apply.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/116260517/State-s-R...

The Defense should have had EVERYTHING DeeDee said or allegedly knew about the case months ago. Now we can see why O'Mara refers back to Brady.

The state is bending over backwards to justify Crump. Too funny! That may not be wise.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up, ghettopig. You sit on your ass
You're the skanque sitting at home looking out the window looking for customers to come up and visit for twenty minutes.

You might try some mouthwash between customers, hon.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Since when does long or shorr mattert o you I understand you will suk it regardless.
You have something in your mouth again?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Bareassed is one of the
Mphft gobsm plack mfft black mffdt gob gobb mfft?

Racist bigot, someone is knocking on the door, looking for one of your before Judge Judy specials.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

The following are Mr. Zimmerman's replies to the State's responses

MR. ZIMMERMAN'S REPLY TO STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO TAKE ADDITIONAL DEPOSITION

MR. ZIMMERMAN'S REPLY TO STATE'S RESPONSE TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION TO COMPEL PRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE FROM THIRD PARTY

http://gzlegalcase.com/index.php/court-docume...
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> What a fool, it is committed by blacks
Some things just happen,,meaning,, At some point everyone,everyone being non-black, are going to realize that those Negros really are clueless. It will just happen. We're talking about,they say, the oldest civilization or the oldest race yet they lack the ability to build a two story structure on their own. Then you find yourself clicking through the channels on Sunday morning and there they are,,,,,little black hands with white palms reaching into the camera for a hand out. You're not sure if they are in Detroit,Miami,Haiti,or Africa. For some reason I've never seen asians,hispanics,Jews or whites begging for my money on Sunday morning TV. I've never seen Asians marching demanding equal rights or affirmative action laws for protection. Like I say,this realization will just happen on it's own.
Spike

Kent, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Some things just happen,,meaning,, At some point everyone,everyone being non-black, are going to realize that those Negros really are clueless. It will just happen. We're talking about,they say, the oldest civilization or the oldest race yet they lack the ability to build a two story structure on their own. Then you find yourself clicking through the channels on Sunday morning and there they are,,,,,little black hands with white palms reaching into the camera for a hand out. You're not sure if they are in Detroit,Miami,Haiti,or Africa. For some reason I've never seen asians,hispanics,Jews or whites begging for my money on Sunday morning TV. I've never seen Asians marching demanding equal rights or affirmative action laws for protection. Like I say,this realization will just happen on it's own.
.....and.... Is Bagdad all that much different than Detroit?
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Witness tampering? How would you describe the media's actions? Truthful and accurate?
So you have lowered our public servants' integrity to the media's level.

Glad we can agree on that....
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Spike wrote:
<quoted text> For some reason I've never seen asians,hispanics,Jews or whites begging for my money on Sunday morning TV. I've never seen Asians marching demanding equal rights or affirmative action laws for protection. Like I say,this realization will just happen on it's own.
I have seen solicitations for the Jews living in the some remnant of the former USSR. Some special holiday that required special foodstuffs. They are living in squalor. I have seen the request on FOX News, for sure. Not really any other network that I recall. I am sure there are "needy" people in all nations with charities that solicit donations in those nations. I would like to think this nation isn't the only nation that has been successful in its charity endeavors.

Sadly, too many charities/non-profits have outrageous overhead. The most offensive are in salaries. Many well paid administrators.
But, that's on them.....
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/1162 60517/State-s-Response-to-Zimm erman-s-Motion-to-Compel-Evide nce-from-Third-Party
The Defense should have had EVERYTHING DeeDee said or allegedly knew about the case months ago. Now we can see why O'Mara refers back to Brady.
Absolutely agree on when all parties should have evidence. As soon as any information comes to light, it should be disclosed to the opposition. No doubt.

When will O'Mara depose DeeDee? She would be #1 on my list. Good grief, get a clear and concise statement from that girl(?). I have never heard such poor enunciation, and he let too much be garbled.
Maybe she has a hearing problem? Seriously.

"Brady" is like a "Santa's watching". LOL

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
The Defense
No one expects you to keep your word, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Mae Hemm wrote:
When will O'Mara depose DeeDee?
The pedophile thug Zimmerman won't take the stand.

'nuff said.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure your mother is embarrassed by you... the looking at picture of you children thing.
Unlike you, I don't live in my mothers basement. That alone makes her prouder of me than your mother is of you. After all, we are all a reflection of our parents.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You carry because you have a tiny pickle and you would soil yourself when confronted. You are exactly the kind of P* that loses his nerve halfway through a murder suicide when he shows up early than the wife expects.
P* with a capital P.
Right. And if you ever left your house and were in jeopardy of getting killed during a robbery, you would crawl on my leg begging for help because I have the sense to go out at night armed. And because our laws allow me to protect you as well as myself, your life would be in my hands should I decide to get involved.

Keep begging. If I knew who you were, I would tell the criminal to have his way with you. You deserve it.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
people carry them to cover for their SHORTcomings.
No, people don't carry guns for their shortcomings, they carry guns to protect themselves and their families. To satisfy shortcomings in their life, they go to forums and become a troll.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I was told 2 were black and 2 were white (unconfirmed)...not sure which were the perps.(cough) We won't officially know until their pictures pop up. There may be more to the story...seems fishy, maybe a different kind of deal gone bad????
Can we bet on this one? What are the odds? LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,061 - 19,080 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min Murphey_Law 478,470
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min woodtick57 1,036,626
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min DDDD-25 43,159
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Ami in Mee-ami 11,858
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Sami 95,930
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 26,747
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 2,392
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••