Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Spike

Ravenna, OH

#21264 Dec 9, 2012
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults.
he's a reprobate

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21265 Dec 9, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
There was a Craigslist shooting in Lake Mary last night. Two guys sat up another two guys to meet after responding to a 4 wheeler for sale.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/deputies-craigs...
"Those two men jumped into the back of the lighter car, put guns to the back of their head and proceeded to rob them," said Heather Smith with the Seminole County Sheriff's Office.
But deputies said the victims had a gun of their own and opened fire on the suspects, killing one of them and injuring the other.
According to officials, both suspects tried to leave the scene in their car, but the fatally wounded suspect lost control of the vehicle not far away. The injured suspect, who had been shot multiple times, fled the scene on foot and was found hiding under a duplex nearby.
The two victims were not injured and they are not facing any charges at this point, deputies said. Officials have not released the identities of either suspect
* Sweet
We're seeing more and more incidents where the intended victims are fighting back. Perhaps Mr. Zimmerman's courage in the face of a thug ghetto rat and his victory over that filthy animal gave people inspiration-made them realize that we do NOT have to be trapped in our homes, fearful of the beasts who walk among us. It does my heart good to read of these cases where animals are shot down by good citizens and the world is rid of their presence. All you Trayvon-wannabe's out there, beware. A whole lot of us are armed and ready to send you into the grave with the thugboy, and we won't feel a minute's guilt for defending ourselves. Learn to live like people..or die.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21266 Dec 9, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Journalism has been in a downward spiral for years now
Seems to line up with the increase in popularity of Fox News among tea bag racist like yourself and their so called journalists.

Expect things to change: tea baggers do not pay their freight and Murdoch is going to die soon.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21267 Dec 9, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
We're seeing more and more incidents where the intended victims are fighting back.
We are seeing more incidents of husbands who say they buy weapons 'to protect the family' end up killing their wives and sometimes the children.

In actual fact.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21268 Dec 9, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
Time you gave that one a rest barefoot.
Time you swallow or spit, you open your mouth and out comes lies, sticky lies.

Increase of gun sales means an increase of dead wives, that's the long and the short of it.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21269 Dec 9, 2012
I thought Comcast owned NBC?

Level 5

Location hidden

#21271 Dec 9, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The bareface fool is a lying imbecile, thousands of the innocent dead
The women of America beg to differ: it is a fact that a handgun bought by a husband is far more likely going to end up killing the wife not the intruder.

This should be obvious by all including the people who have to change their aliases on a daily basis.
tired of silly

Orlando, FL

#21272 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Time you swallow or spit, you open your mouth and out comes lies, sticky lies.
Increase of gun sales means an increase of dead wives, that's the long and the short of it.
We won't worry about any wives being killed with your illegal weapons....maybe a boyfriend, but never a wife. No woman would live with a pig like you.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21273 Dec 9, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
We won't worry about any wives being killed with your illegal weapons..
I can see why you wouldn't care about the more than one thousand women killed by fat limp-dicked cowards such as yourself every year, what a shame it is you don't stick the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger first, eh?
gossamer

Warren, MI

#21275 Dec 9, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to line up with the increase in popularity of Fox News among tea bag racist like yourself and their so called journalists.
Expect things to change: tea baggers do not pay their freight and Murdoch is going to die soon.
You calling someone racist usually is a sign that you are the racist.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21276 Dec 9, 2012
gossamer wrote:
<quoted text>
You calling someone racist usually is a sign that you are the racist.
Pretending all crime in America is committed by persons of color is always a sign you are a racist.
gossamer

Warren, MI

#21277 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretending all crime in America is committed by persons of color is always a sign you are a racist.
Who is pretending?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21278 Dec 10, 2012
Listen how Crump switches what DeeDee said. He made it sound like George confronted Martin speaking first saying "What are you doing here?" When she said Martin spoke first saying"Why are you following me for?"XXYOUTUBE-sQuKA89yNT YXX&feature=youtu.be

All of a sudden Crump drops DeeDee as the most important witness to George. lol

Sybrina and Tracy both lied about Martin being the one screaming, we knew that from the beginning. Then Tracy turns around and lies saying he never said it was not Martin screaming. Busted again.

Tracy refused to give LE the pen to the cell. He was impending an investigation.

Tracy said he found out about DeeDee from the cell phone bill weeks later. Natalie Jackson said it was discovered by their Private Investigator.

They have the audacity to say George has inconsistencies after getting slugged in the face and his head smashed repeatedly on the sidewalk almost losing consciousness and over 5 hours of interrogation. What's their excuse?

One thing that made me even more believing in George was when Serino told him the whole incident was recorded by someone and George said "Oh good!"

DeeDee was sent by prosecution to Jacksonville and spent the night and interviewed, then back to Miami. The defense found out by accident again and have nothing in discovery from pros.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21279 Dec 10, 2012
*pin to the cell* (sp)

Level 7

Location hidden

#21280 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see why you wouldn't care about the more than one thousand women killed by fat limp-dicked cowards such as yourself every year, what a shame it is you don't stick the barrel in your mouth and pull the trigger first, eh?
I know your drug-addled brain can't retain information, so I'll tell you once more. I'm a woman. My husband and I both have guns. How many thousands do your ghetto rat "bro's" kill every year? WAY more than a thousand, you filthy animal. But Trayvon won't be killing anyone, or even attacking anyone else, because that useless piece of garbage is DEAD! YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!! Oh, and you pathetic ghetto garbage? No one claims that all crime is committed by blacks....but 80%.......EIGHTY PERCENT......of violent crime IS committed by blacks. Clean up your own neighborhood, loser, then you can worry about those 1000 women (like you care about women anyway), at least 500 of whom are probably shot by BLACK MEN.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21281 Dec 10, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I know your drug-addled brain can't retain information, so I'll tell you once more. I'm a woman. My husband and I both have guns.
So, you both have guns, you and your 'husband', squanky bigot, that would mean you have twice the odds of homicide, with some luck the world will have it come out as a draw.

In the US, bigot, over one thousand women will die at the hands of the boyfriends, husbands, or intimate partners- you know, in your case, the Mexican with the leaf blower.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21282 Dec 10, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
No one claims that all crime is committed by blacks....but 80%.......EIGHTY PERCENT......of violent crime IS committed by blacks.
You are a filthy lying bigot, Skanque.

But we knew that already, didn't we?

(quote)
Troopers: man shoots ex-wife in church

Updated: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Published : Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:17 AM EST

Emily Guggenmos
Posted by: Emily Lenihan

COUDERSPORT, P.A.(WIVB)- A music teacher was gunned down in a church, in Coudersport, Pennsylvania. Darlene Sitler was teaching students pre-K through sixth grade, they were currently preparing for their annual Christmas concert.

The 53 year old also played the organ for her church, and that’s where police say her ex-husband came and was relentless in getting to her.

For 30 years, Darlene Sitler influenced hundreds of students through music at Northern Potter School in Coudersport.

“She was just a dynamic teacher who would always go above and beyond for her kids,” said Superintendent Scott Graham.

Sitler didn’t have any kids of her own, Graham says the students were her kids. She also graced the congregation at First United Presbyterian Church with her talents, she was playing the organ Sunday morning when police say her ex-husband 52-year-old Greg Eldred came after her.
(clip)
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21283 Dec 10, 2012
UPDATE

According to local news reports, FBI agents, prior to the murder, had searched Gregory Eldred's home. On Friday night, November 30, they were seen carrying computers out of his dwelling.

Could this have something to do with him killing her? It would be interesting to hear the rest of the story.

This guy for some reason flipped and it has zero to do with owning a gun...the state he was in he would have killed her by any means.

Eldred walked up the center aisle, and with a .40-caliber handgun, shot Darlene as she sat at the organ. The single shot caused her to fall into the organ pit. As the stunned congregation looked on, Eldred walked calmly out of the church. One of the churchgoers called 911 as several witnesses to the shooting ran to the front of the church to attend to the wounded organist.

About three minutes after the shooting, Gregory Eldred walked back into the church. When Pastor Lloyd and others pleaded with him to put down his pistol, the music teacher threatened to shoot anyone who got in his way. "I want to finish this," he said. "I've got to see if she's dead." Eldred walked up to the organ pit and fired two bullets into his ex-wife. If she wasn't already dead, these two shots killed her.

Level 7

Location hidden

#21284 Dec 10, 2012
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a filthy lying bigot, Skanque.
But we knew that already, didn't we?
(quote)
Troopers: man shoots ex-wife in church
Updated: Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:44 PM EST
Published : Monday, 03 Dec 2012, 7:17 AM EST
Emily Guggenmos
Posted by: Emily Lenihan
COUDERSPORT, P.A.(WIVB)- A music teacher was gunned down in a church, in Coudersport, Pennsylvania. Darlene Sitler was teaching students pre-K through sixth grade, they were currently preparing for their annual Christmas concert.
The 53 year old also played the organ for her church, and that’s where police say her ex-husband came and was relentless in getting to her.
For 30 years, Darlene Sitler influenced hundreds of students through music at Northern Potter School in Coudersport.
“She was just a dynamic teacher who would always go above and beyond for her kids,” said Superintendent Scott Graham.
Sitler didn’t have any kids of her own, Graham says the students were her kids. She also graced the congregation at First United Presbyterian Church with her talents, she was playing the organ Sunday morning when police say her ex-husband 52-year-old Greg Eldred came after her.
(clip)
Look it up, ghettopig. You sit on your ass collecting tax dollars all day, spend some time seeing how many violent crimes you darkies commit compared to white crime. A few highly publicized incidents involving whites do not change the FACT that blacks commit the vast majority of violent crimes in this country. Why is that, do you suppose? Perhaps because we make excuses for them? Perhaps because the Sharptons and Jacksons of the world WANT this stuff to go on??? Perhaps because loserpigs like you and the Martin/Fulton clan FEED on it? Just go outside and let one of your ghetto trash neighbors kill you. The world will be a better place. Oh, and btw? We don't allow illegals on our property for any reason. Any contractors who do work for us must prove that they hire only legal workers...and no ex-cons. We don't care to have criminals, ghetto trash, or illegals on our property. So, pervert, even if you actually considered working for a living instead of mooching from the taxpayers, you wouldn't be considered for a job on our property. No ghetto trash need apply.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21288 Dec 10, 2012
http://www.scribd.com/doc/116260517/State-s-R...

The Defense should have had EVERYTHING DeeDee said or allegedly knew about the case months ago. Now we can see why O'Mara refers back to Brady.

The state is bending over backwards to justify Crump. Too funny! That may not be wise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min Riverside 490,125
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RC Hotstuff 1,153,042
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,607
Review: Global Motorwerks LLC (Aug '13) 3 hr Melanie 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr kal 49,174
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Miles 70,587
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr Miles 17,702
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info