Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 951)

Showing posts 19,001 - 19,020 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2012

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that was "drugged out" was Travon. Toxicology tests proved that.
They proved no such thing, SKanque.

And of course we know your pedophile hero had already been through at least one court order drug treatment program that we know of... and we also know how judges can keep things quite as pedophile Zimmerman's dad had done up in Virgina, so we can be sure it wasn't his first.

Why wasn't a sample drawn from the pedophile thug?

Daddy.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman sues NBC over its coverage of Trayvon Martin case

George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, on Thursday sued NBCUniversal Media over the station's coverage of the fatal shooting in Sanford.

The complaint claims NBC News saw the teen's death "not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings" and portrayed Zimmerman as "a racist and predatory villain.

The lawsuit was filed in Seminole County

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

It's a fact NBC edited the Non Emergency Call.

Three employees of NBC or an NBC-owned television station have now lost their jobs because of editing changes to a call made to police by George Zimmerman on the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

"this guy looks like he's up to no good. He's black."

The broadcast portion of the audio had deleted a part of the conversation where the police dispatcher asked Zimmerman about whether a suspicious male he was reporting was "black, white or Hispanic." Zimmerman answered, "he looks black."
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

I shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense. I did not shoot to take his life, I shot to save my own.

The night of the shooting I was taken to the Sanford police station and was read my Miranda rights. Aware I had the right to remain silent, I chose to tell investigators what happened. In the hours and days that followed, I cooperated completely with the authorities, and during that thorough investigation, the consensus among law enforcement was that I should not be charged.

However, in the days and weeks following the shooting a story was promoted that I am a racist and a murderer. These untruths spread through the community, the government, and the nation, amplified by a media frenzy seeking ratings over truth. This was no more apparent than when NBC repeatedly edited the recording of a call I made, intentionally misrepresenting me as a racist. Unfortunately, their plan worked, truth suffered that day, and my family and I have suffered every day since. That is why I am filing a lawsuit against NBC. The details of the complaint can be found on a website created by my legal team: www.gzvnbc.com .

What happened that night was a tragedy: a tragedy that NBC exploited, creating an opportunity for profit. I am holding NBC accountable for its actions. If NBC had not spread lies and falsifications about me, this lawsuit would not exist. This lawsuit is a product of NBC's intentional distortion of facts. I do not know, because of my situation, how I will be able to provide for my wife and myself in the future, and so I expect NBC to be held responsible. The unjustified public persecution of me because of NBC's actions is wrong. It shouldn't have happened to me, and it shouldn't happen to anyone.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Absolute worst of all is...Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell....if i was George, they would be sued, before anyone....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Absolute worst of all is...Nancy Grace and Jane Velez Mitchell....if i was George, they would be sued, before anyone....
Those two witches make me sick! How do these people sleep at night? No conscience I guess.

Racists Al, Jesse, Team Crump, attacked George because of race and opportunity to promote their agenda, not facts of case. How are they not guilty of hate crimes. The lies that were spread and the facts that were held back caused people to be killed in retaliation, "This is for Trayvon!" beatings and shootings. This is not suppose to be a game.

Another one I will never forget is Lester. What he did was illegal and he should be held accountable.He was even meeting Corey behind closed doors, out of camera w/o O'Mara's knowledge until after the fact. That's not even mentioning the bias and prejudice he held towards a defendant stomping all over his due process...name calling and saying how "the prosecution has a strong case". This man just makes me sick to think he could get away with this injustice, he is a disgrace to all judges. Was he just grand standing because it's a high profile case or because he's lacking elsewhere? "sat like a potted palm and ging down a primrose lane....what a hick.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> About time. Now he needs to start suing the black racists Crump, Fulton Mrtin and the remainder of the blacks that have manufactured witnesses and railroaded him. Too bad the Fla presecutor is immune or he could sue her also . Zimmeramns lawyer in milking this for all it is worth Maybe he will get Zim countless millions from msnbc for thier part in the lie. Manipulating photos etc
Zimmerman's attorney Mark O'Mara said the discovery phase of the case has been difficult.

"We kept asking for a digital copy and then we had to file a motion [in court] to have it submitted." he told reporters. "It just seems like it's been pulling teeth for discovery in this case."8625

Prosecutorial misconduct......there's been editing of DeeDee's age also O'Mara wants the original device used by Crump to record DeeDee's statement, Crump has yet to turn over. O'Mara deserves the unedited recording and the recorder it was done on.
The prosecution for some reason is holding back her address from Don West....I don't see why he must wait til her deposition to get her address.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
Those two witches make me sick!
Better a witch than a welsh, eh, Welsher?

No one expects you to keep your word, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Zimmerman's attorney: We will not take a plea deal

By Graham Winch

updated 10:26 PM EST, Thu December 06, 2012

George Zimmerman’s attorney, Mark O’Mara, says his client will not accept a plea deal to avoid going to trial on a murder charge in the death of Trayvon Martin.

On Thursday, O’Mara told In Session correspondent Jean Casarez that he would not allow his client to accept a plea deal.“I wouldn’t plea someone who is innocent. So I think the answer is pretty easily no,” said O’Mara.

Friday morning at 9 a.m., In Session on truTV will air Casarez’s interview with Zimmerman’s attorneys. They discuss the latest developments in the Zimmerman case, including the lawsuit filed Thursday against NBC, the newly-released photos of Zimmerman’s bloody face the night he shot Martin, and how Zimmerman needs more donations to pay for his criminal defense.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The media and the race baiters(including that misleading affidavit from the state) are all responsible for these attacks.(snip PJ media voices of a free America)

Two black men savagely beat a 50-year-old man in a hammer attack in Sanford, Fla., just miles from where Trayvon Martin was shot. The attack is thought to be racially motivated, and the victim, Mark Slavin, has been in critical condition since the attack. He has multiple skull fractures and has developed respiratory problems. His prognosis is grim.

On March 24-25, a string of attacks in Grand Rapids, Mich., by mobs of black youths injured seven whites in separate incidents. Five of the injured filed police reports. Examiner reporter Kyle Rogers interviewed one of the victims, Jacob Palasek, who had been beaten with a chain. Palasek stated that police investigators feel that all the attacks were related to the Trayvon Martin story. Local news media buries the story

On April 9 in Gainesville, Fla., 5-8 black men jumped out of a car and screamed “Trayvon” before severely beating a white 27-year-old man walking home alone. The attackers had selected their target at random. The victim is coping with substantial injuries, including probable “permanent disfigurement to the left side of his face.

The assaults on a pair of Virginian-Pilot reporters in Norfolk, Va., at the hands of 30 black youths, reported for the first time Tuesday, are the latest in a series of attacks driven by a warped sense of racial vigilantism hiding behind calls of “Justice for Trayvon.” At least 15 whites have been beaten not just with fists, but with potentially deadly weapons including hammers and lengths of chain. Many of the victims have been hospitalized, some may never fully recover, and one lingers on the verge of death.

Aaron Parsons is being held on $1 million bail in Baltimore for the videotaped assault and robbery of a tourist on Saint Patrick’s Day. The man who videotaped the beating and posted it online claimed “me an[sic] my boys helped get justice fore[sic] trayvon.” Three co-conspirators to the beating and robbery are still wanted by police.

This list of brutality does not include the highly publicized beating of Matthew Owens in Alabama that may have been the result of a long-running neighborhood feud, nor does it include the shooting of an unoccupied Sanford, Fla., police car at the height of racial tensions before George Zimmerman was arrested. It also does not include alleged vandalism and threats that have been issued, such as the death threats in Wisconsin plastered on neighborhood mailboxes and a sticker featuring a picture of Trayvon Martin and the word “Revenge,” as well as another that said “Kill Whitey.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

...A plea deal is a joke, in this situation....the state has no case, here.....
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

New Zimmerman motions: Trayvon Martin shooter asks judge to remove GPS monitor

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...

's defense team has filed several new motions in advance of next week's hearing in his second-degree murder case, including a request to remove Zimmerman from GPS monitoring and allow him to travel throughout the state.

Zimmerman, the defense argues, "needs to be able to travel more freely throughout the State of Florida for reasons of his own personal safety and... to have the ability to assist his defense" by meeting with witnesses, including experts.

Other defense motions seek more records from state and federal investigations of the Feb. 26 shooting in Sanford. Prosecutors say Zimmerman profiled 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, before killing him. Zimmerman argues he fired in self-defense.

The motion to modify Zimmerman's bond takes aim at perceived weaknesses in the state's case, such as a bloody photo of Zimmerman's head from after the shooting, testimony from police who didn't believe the evidence against him justified an arrest and an FBI investigation which, based on documents released so far, failed to find evidence of racism on Zimmerman's part.

"During the course of discovery, certain evidence has come to light suggesting that Mr. Zimmerman is innocent of the charges against him," the defense motion says. "This evidence is particularly relevant... when determining conditions of release."

*He is charged $9.50 a day for the monitoring.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Notice of Hearing: December 11, 2012 http://gzlegalcase.com/

on 07 December 2012.

The following NOTICE OF HEARING has been filed, along with the following motions. The hearing is scheduled for Tuesday, December 11, 2012 at 9:00 a.m.

Notice of Hearing

Defendant's Motion to Take Additional Deposition

Defendant's Motion to Compel Production of Evidence from Third-Party

Defendant's Motion to Compel Additional Discovery

Defendant's Motion to Compel Regarding Voice Identification

Defendant's Motion to Modify Conditions of Release

Defendant's Motion for Clarification of Order Setting Bail

Defendant's Amended Demand for Specific Discovery from Federal Bureau of Investigation

Defendant's Amended Demand for Specific Discovery from Department of Justice Community Relations Services

** 3 hours have been reserved for this hearing.
booligan

Granger, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
The media and the race baiters(including that misleading affidavit from the state) are all responsible for these attacks.(snip PJ media voices of a free America)
Two black men savagely beat a 50-year-old man in a hammer attack in Sanford, Fla., just miles from where Trayvon Martin was shot. The attack is thought to be racially motivated, and the victim, Mark Slavin, has been in critical condition since the attack. He has multiple skull fractures and has developed respiratory problems. His prognosis is grim.
On March 24-25, a string of attacks in Grand Rapids, Mich., by mobs of black youths injured seven whites in separate incidents. Five of the injured filed police reports. Examiner reporter Kyle Rogers interviewed one of the victims, Jacob Palasek, who had been beaten with a chain. Palasek stated that police investigators feel that all the attacks were related to the Trayvon Martin story. Local news media buries the story
On April 9 in Gainesville, Fla., 5-8 black men jumped out of a car and screamed “Trayvon” before severely beating a white 27-year-old man walking home alone. The attackers had selected their target at random. The victim is coping with substantial injuries, including probable “permanent disfigurement to the left side of his face.
The assaults on a pair of Virginian-Pilot reporters in Norfolk, Va., at the hands of 30 black youths, reported for the first time Tuesday, are the latest in a series of attacks driven by a warped sense of racial vigilantism hiding behind calls of “Justice for Trayvon.” At least 15 whites have been beaten not just with fists, but with potentially deadly weapons including hammers and lengths of chain. Many of the victims have been hospitalized, some may never fully recover, and one lingers on the verge of death.
Aaron Parsons is being held on $1 million bail in Baltimore for the videotaped assault and robbery of a tourist on Saint Patrick’s Day. The man who videotaped the beating and posted it online claimed “me an[sic] my boys helped get justice fore[sic] trayvon.” Three co-conspirators to the beating and robbery are still wanted by police.
This list of brutality does not include the highly publicized beating of Matthew Owens in Alabama that may have been the result of a long-running neighborhood feud, nor does it include the shooting of an unoccupied Sanford, Fla., police car at the height of racial tensions before George Zimmerman was arrested. It also does not include alleged vandalism and threats that have been issued, such as the death threats in Wisconsin plastered on neighborhood mailboxes and a sticker featuring a picture of Trayvon Martin and the word “Revenge,” as well as another that said “Kill Whitey.
This scum trash started in Africa, it's still going on in Africa and they have brought their culture to America. These beasts didn't cause trouble while in chains but since their release we have seen crime gradually escalate. High crime areas correlate with a high concentration of blacks. It's amazing what such a small population of hoodlums can do to a society.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Sallyomally wrote:
Zimmerman's attorney: We will not take a plea deal
No one expects you to keep your word, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

O'Mara on InSession Interview said Crump's interference with Witness #8 may lead to her exclusion as a witness at the trial.

How about when BDLR kept leading her during his interview with her and she even asks him "Do you want me to say that too?"

He's feeding her information as he goes along. What a joke.. do they think O'Mara's going to go along with that?

It's so scripted, and she has been coached. If it didn't piss me off so much it would be funny.

Crump can't find the original unedited version saying he gave it to LE.

Crump did this "interview" behind LE back before they even were allowed to know who she was or talk to her.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> 2,200 posts a day
Numbers mean nothing when you make them up, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> 13 months on topix 48,000+ posts, not far off for a quick calculation 2,200
We have all laughed at your math before, thanks for giving us a refresher course in your inability to add.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

T4YOU 2 wrote:
Crump paying you by the post?
US Navy paying you by the knob?
Mae Hemm

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Judged:

Why would there be an effort to show potential witnesses photos of a bloody GZ? Hell, George knew his own name didn't he? Officer Tim Smith knew him. I am fairly sure he had his DL on him. Why find out if anyone in the vicinity knew GZ? I guess they didn't give a crap who TM was, but certainly sought out acquaintances(friends?) of GZ. Seems butt backward to me. That photo had no investigatory significance that evening. NONE!!! It served as the first step in witness tampering in my mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,001 - 19,020 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 min STM 482,850
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Det Dan Tana 1,071,594
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Washington DC 45,436
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 5 hr matin wilkins 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Maverick 808 17,549
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr WAS sanka 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••