Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 20 comments on the Mar 19, 2012, New York Daily News story titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21192 Dec 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> It's very apparent that George is just a normal, decent guy, that was just attacked by a thug from outta town...nothing more....time to drop this case and halt the sideshow.....
O'Mara isn't going to dropt it, he's going to expose all of the lies and injustice to everyone. He wants full immunity for George so Crump and his freaks can't turn around and file a civil suit for wrongful death.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21193 Dec 5, 2012
T4YOU 2 wrote:
<quoted text> Barefoot is race baiting again. He actually thinks black people were legally hung by the Klan. Anything to keep racism alive . Typical ghetto dweller mentality. Trayvone is dead because he was a thug ,not because he was black.
I agree he just wants to keep it going. I won't waste anymore time with him....he's just too far gone, sad really.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21195 Dec 5, 2012
mofred wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=aZaxo6mqKv A Shot in the Dark?
pick him up
..Lame sh*t.....

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#21196 Dec 5, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Mara isn't going to dropt it
No one expects you to keep your word, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"
cecelia

Wichita, KS

#21197 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It was investigated. That's why he was set free. Zimmerman is a victim of media justice, and nothing more.
it was NOT investigated
an investigation would have involved NOT letting zimmurderman WASH UP, it would have included taking georges DNA to see if he was under the influence of drugs and alsohol and would NOT have had him moseying around the station like he was chums with the "investigators"
if you think that was an investigation i hope YOU need an investigator at some point and get lowlife POS' like the ones that did their "good 'ol boy" NONinvestigation of the lying scumbag drunk and drugged out puzzy cheorge

Level 7

Location hidden

#21198 Dec 5, 2012
That's a new one...DNA show's if your under the influence of drugs or alcohol...whatta ya know?
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21199 Dec 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
That's a new one...DNA show's if your under the influence of drugs or alcohol...whatta ya know?
LOL!!!

I believe she referred to it as alsohol.(which I think she has had too much of) If she had any clue at all about what happened she would know he was checked for GSR at the scene and wasn't allowed to clean up until after he was swabbed and his clothes removed. There was an ongoing investigation, it never was closed..Wolfinger was in the process of turning the investigation over to the GJ.....something Corey made sure never happened.

Unless there is probable cause you don't draw someone's blood for drug testing, it's a sure case for a lawsuit (civil rights and all).

George showed no signs of "alsohol" or drugs....dilated pupils..breath...slurring....s taggering etc.

Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21200 Dec 5, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>..Lame sh*t.....
He needs his DNA checked, I think he's been drinking.:)
sally o mallys a HO-bag

Wichita, KS

#21201 Dec 5, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
I believe she referred to it as alsohol.(which I think she has had too much of) If she had any clue at all about what happened she would know he was checked for GSR at the scene and wasn't allowed to clean up until after he was swabbed and his clothes removed. There was an ongoing investigation, it never was closed..Wolfinger was in the process of turning the investigation over to the GJ.....something Corey made sure never happened.
Unless there is probable cause you don't draw someone's blood for drug testing, it's a sure case for a lawsuit (civil rights and all).
George showed no signs of "alsohol" or drugs....dilated pupils..breath...slurring....s taggering etc.
turds of silly's parrot silly omally lies like a true datniggytb thug. lying trashy ho you are!

Level 5

Location hidden

#21203 Dec 5, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
LOL!!!
No one expects you to keep your word, Welsher.

Welsh:
"A related colloquialism is the verb to welsh/welch ('to renege') as in 'to welsh/welch on a deal or bet', which is derived from an age-old 'English' stereotype of the Welsh/Celtic peoples as unreliable or oath-breakers"

Level 5

Location hidden

#21204 Dec 5, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
He needs his DNA )
Topix should add another icon for posters who Welshed on a bet.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21205 Dec 5, 2012
Multiple investigative avenues, such as collecting surveillance video from the community's clubhouse and local businesses, resulted nothing of evidentiary value, the reports show.

I love this.....all of the propaganda about "the lights from the truck turning around blah! blah!...there is a shadow of Martin running away.....the truck lights show someone else was there and helped George chase after Blah!, Blah!.

There goes another "big Deal" of the Traybots out the window.....Keep'em coming.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21206 Dec 5, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
Multiple investigative avenues
Welsher.

Level 7

Location hidden

#21207 Dec 5, 2012
sally o mallys a HO-bag wrote:
<quoted text>
turds of silly's parrot silly omally lies like a true datniggytb thug. lying trashy ho you are!
Call the non-emergency local police number, and inquire about an, "Baker Act" form for yourself....and when, they might be able to stop by and visit....
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21208 Dec 5, 2012
Sallyomally wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree he just wants to keep it going. I won't waste anymore time with him....he's just too far gone, sad really.
Just a troll.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#21209 Dec 5, 2012
cecelia wrote:
<quoted text>
it was NOT investigated
an investigation would have involved NOT letting zimmurderman WASH UP, it would have included taking georges DNA to see if he was under the influence of drugs and alsohol and would NOT have had him moseying around the station like he was chums with the "investigators"
if you think that was an investigation i hope YOU need an investigator at some point and get lowlife POS' like the ones that did their "good 'ol boy" NONinvestigation of the lying scumbag drunk and drugged out puzzy cheorge
The only one that was "drugged out" was Travon. Toxicology tests proved that.

Obviously you don't have an understanding of CCW laws. Here in my state of Ohio, they can't do anything to you unless they come up with some hard-core evidence that something fishy took place. If this situation took place in my state, no charges would have been filed against me. Most states have similar laws.

Investigators go by facts. Fact one is that Zimmerman did the right thing by calling police. Fact two that the only witness interviewed at the time (John) stated that Martin was on top of Zimmerman pounding him while Zimmerman screamed for help. Fact three is that it was paramedics who cleaned up Zimmerman's cuts which is why on the police video, it appeared he had no injuries. Fact four of course is that his doctor verified the injuries he withstood.

How are police supposed to arrest somebody when all evidence points to Zimmerman being attacked? Several investigators were on the scene for many hours, and everything they examined seemed to be in line with Zimmerman's account of what took place.

If police arrest and charge somebody with a crime that wasn't committed, the city is liable for the damages resulting from that false arrest. There was nothing at the shooting scene that gave police and their investigators any reason to believe foul play was involved.

Level 5

Location hidden

#21211 Dec 5, 2012
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one that was "drugged out" was Travon. Toxicology tests proved that.
They proved no such thing, SKanque.

And of course we know your pedophile hero had already been through at least one court order drug treatment program that we know of... and we also know how judges can keep things quite as pedophile Zimmerman's dad had done up in Virgina, so we can be sure it wasn't his first.

Why wasn't a sample drawn from the pedophile thug?

Daddy.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21212 Dec 6, 2012
Trayvon Martin shooting: George Zimmerman sues NBC over its coverage of Trayvon Martin case

George Zimmerman, the man charged with second-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, on Thursday sued NBCUniversal Media over the station's coverage of the fatal shooting in Sanford.

The complaint claims NBC News saw the teen's death "not as a tragedy but as an opportunity to increase ratings" and portrayed Zimmerman as "a racist and predatory villain.

The lawsuit was filed in Seminole County

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/tra...
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21213 Dec 6, 2012
It's a fact NBC edited the Non Emergency Call.

Three employees of NBC or an NBC-owned television station have now lost their jobs because of editing changes to a call made to police by George Zimmerman on the night he shot Trayvon Martin.

"this guy looks like he's up to no good. He's black."

The broadcast portion of the audio had deleted a part of the conversation where the police dispatcher asked Zimmerman about whether a suspicious male he was reporting was "black, white or Hispanic." Zimmerman answered, "he looks black."
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#21215 Dec 6, 2012
http://therealgeorgezimmerman.com/

I shot Trayvon Martin in self-defense. I did not shoot to take his life, I shot to save my own.

The night of the shooting I was taken to the Sanford police station and was read my Miranda rights. Aware I had the right to remain silent, I chose to tell investigators what happened. In the hours and days that followed, I cooperated completely with the authorities, and during that thorough investigation, the consensus among law enforcement was that I should not be charged.

However, in the days and weeks following the shooting a story was promoted that I am a racist and a murderer. These untruths spread through the community, the government, and the nation, amplified by a media frenzy seeking ratings over truth. This was no more apparent than when NBC repeatedly edited the recording of a call I made, intentionally misrepresenting me as a racist. Unfortunately, their plan worked, truth suffered that day, and my family and I have suffered every day since. That is why I am filing a lawsuit against NBC. The details of the complaint can be found on a website created by my legal team: www.gzvnbc.com .

What happened that night was a tragedy: a tragedy that NBC exploited, creating an opportunity for profit. I am holding NBC accountable for its actions. If NBC had not spread lies and falsifications about me, this lawsuit would not exist. This lawsuit is a product of NBC's intentional distortion of facts. I do not know, because of my situation, how I will be able to provide for my wife and myself in the future, and so I expect NBC to be held responsible. The unjustified public persecution of me because of NBC's actions is wrong. It shouldn't have happened to me, and it shouldn't happen to anyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 3 min Princess Hey 2,731
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,220,765
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 4 min Princess Hey 12,060
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min ANGHARAD 496,374
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Mothra 52,886
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 30 min Princess Hey 17,694
3 word game (Jan '11) 32 min Princess Hey 13,504
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 71,693
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr A duck 18,095
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]