Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
29,501 - 29,520 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19
CIG

New Milford, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Zazz:D I'm great, thanks for asking! Hope all's well with you?
Yep, GZ should wander up north and see what kind of hero's welcome he gets there. Did the police frisk him? It would seem unlikely that he had the gun in his waistband if cops said no gun and frisked him. I think the gun was in the truck or his new tootsie's purse.
I'm having a hard time believing they can't retrieve info from Ipad..they've fished cell phones from ponds and gotten info, cameras from washing machines and got pictures, etc. Only in Florida!
They don't want GZ to be guilty ever again, who are we kidding? O'mara shows up and everyone clams up? Is he a mediator too? Divorce atty? Or is he an unpaid lawyer protecting his interests?
Hi again realTopaz

Shellie Zimmerman will hold a press conference at 6 pm...Lol...HLN will telecast it live...

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
My post wasn't meant for you and your socks. You probably cheered the terrorists on 9/11. You like murderous thugs.
Wrong again!!! I despise Zimmerman and his murdering ilk.

You need to see a mental professional to get help with your anger issues. That's something you and Zimmerman have in common.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
My post wasn't meant for you and your socks. You probably cheered the terrorists on 9/11. You like murderous thugs.
You are the most unrelenting hater on this or any other forum. Hate doesn't ooze from you it drips.

You start most of the cyber wars on here. You sprinkle and pour your hatred all over Topix. I'm sure you do the same elsewhere.
Will the moment you take tomorrow interfere with your vicious attacks and lies?

You post to people on Topix as if they were responsible for 9/11, with such hate and vitriol.

I certainly hope you can heed your own advice.

However, I know you will be your old nasty, cruel, lying self.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you are. And Bareback is yet another person. Sure. I believe you, Spazz. LIAR. You're busted, give it up. I'm sure you have other socks that people haven't figured out yet, use one of them. Pretend that Bareback is in jail, Spazz is being treated for the latest STD she picked up in a scuddy bar in Sanford and you're off visiting your cousin Joy. Liar.
You skank. At least they can treat your AIDS since it can't be cured.

Picking up those drunk black men under bridges hasn't proved very wise for you has it? You should have used condoms.

I hope now that you're infected you use condoms. Protect the public even though you can't control yourself.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
IMO, still imperious AND insulting. Who needs reminding about 9/11?!
Southerngirl, you were right. I was naive in thinking she had a soul.

She proved that she doesn't on other threads today.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start a battle thread and every day the two of you could c/p your same boring posts over and over.
You could add a poll and we could vote on who's winning.....fun, fun, fun.
LOL, they all think they are winning. In reality they are all losers.
heymarce

National City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you start a battle thread and every day the two of you could c/p your same boring posts over and over.
Better hurry back to the Casey thread. Murphey is looking for you.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again!!! I despise Zimmerman and his murdering ilk.
You need to see a mental professional to get help with your anger issues. That's something you and Zimmerman have in common.
I was 100% right, Spazz. You cry your crocodile tears for a drug dealer, for krissakes. The scum of the earth. A filthy ghetto rat who attacked a man FOR LOOKING AT HIM. Tried to kill a man FOR LOOKING AT HIM. And you just worship the filthy dead animal. Yeah, you were likely cheering 12 years ago. Senseless violence like that committed by ThugTray and the 911 terrorists is just your cup of tea.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you get over the idea that some wack-ass schiz tells anyone what to do? Someone should hold you down and inject some high grade anti-psychotics into you til you act like a halfway normal person,you freakin' nutcase.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Southerngirl, you were right. I was naive in thinking she had a soul.
She proved that she doesn't on other threads today.
Damn shame that good people died that day and scum like you continue to draw breath.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not entirely unusual that people get a little hot under the collar over opinions prior to the outcome of a highly publicized trial.....but now it's reached a point where they have no clue what their childish arguments are even about.
It reads like junior high girls at recess time.
They have nothing better to do. it is their obsession.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn shame that good people died that day and scum like you continue to draw breath.
Now you are threatening to kill people. Nice.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I was 100% right, Spazz. You cry your crocodile tears for a drug dealer, for krissakes. The scum of the earth. A filthy ghetto rat who attacked a man FOR LOOKING AT HIM. Tried to kill a man FOR LOOKING AT HIM. And you just worship the filthy dead animal. Yeah, you were likely cheering 12 years ago. Senseless violence like that committed by ThugTray and the 911 terrorists is just your cup of tea.
You are a fcking nutjob STM.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Another Spooky sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are threatening to kill people. Nice.
Oh for krissakes. Where's the threat you drooling retard??? No threat. I don't know who these losers even are, thank goodness. I wouldn't care to have to associate with such trash. Just sayin' it's a shame. The good are murdered by animals, and the trash just keeps going.
CTZ

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"The police report reveals that when Shellie had arrived to pick up her belongings, he started taking pictures, so Shellie started recording on the iPad. The meeting quickly escalated when Zimmerman stuck his hand in her father's truck, the report said. Shellie heard her father, David Dean, yelling and then found her 'father's glasses on the floor and a red mark on his nose'.
<snip>
It went on:'(Zimmerman) reached his hand into his shirt to what she assumed was a gun when (zimmerman) said to her father, "step closer".' The police were called and Mr Dean then said to Zimmerman:'What are you going to do, shoot me?'.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-24179...
How can one police report contain so many different versions of the same event?
It's as if the basic details are shuffled and dealt between the players.
The meda must be collectively having great fun deciding how many different ways to tell the story! LOL
The police said they never looked in George's truck for a gun and George could have handed it to his bodyguard when they pulled up. The cops said they had no right to search the body guard and George knew this.. Both George and Shellie are criminals walking around free.
Shellie's dad said to evict George he has to go to court and have George served with an court ordered eviction notice. More headline news about killer George coming soon.
The fool should just move out and avoid more trouble. But he's to damn hard headed, mean and hateful .

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not entirely unusual that people get a little hot under the collar over opinions prior to the outcome of a highly publicized trial.....but now it's reached a point where they have no clue what their childish arguments are even about.
It reads like junior high girls at recess time.
Would that be junior high girls with diseased brains? LOL

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Tavares is coming unravelled again lol lol
CTZ

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If Shellie's dad said to evict George he has to go to court and have George served with an court ordered eviction, then George was within in his rights to Stand His Ground, if this indeed occurred.......
"Eugene Johnson III, a man helping Shellie Zimmerman move, told police that after being told by Dean to leave, Zimmerman reached for what Johnson believed to be a gun and said, "Come towards me. You're threatening me," according to the report."
Sorry but that was Shellie's home too remember she had every right to be there and invite her dad also.
My point was if George was sane, he would move out without causing more trouble. George is proving he is one crazy fool who likes to throw his weight around (As long as he has his gun and now a bodyguard handy)
CTZ

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Tavares is coming unravelled again lol lol
You are like a virus that no one can get rid of! Everyone knows your using a ton of names and infecting every topix thread. You take the prize and the award for being the weirdest poster on topix. Your Japan stunt really proved you are NUTS.
Get a life you lonely Texas weirdo!
CTZ

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
"He was later released without charges when his wife and father-in-law refused to press charges or give police a sworn statement. Police said they are reviewing surveillance video from the home and reserve the right to file charges later based on the video."
http://abcnews.go.com/m/story...
What happened to the home surveillance video that LE couldn't legally seize?
They had no right to confiscate Shellie's smashed ipad either, since she refused to press charges. Maybe she will charge them with theft?

You better hurry to Florida and tell LE what they have the right to do and not to do, before they repair her ipad that Shellie let them have. Oh and you don't need to thank me, but I fixed your spelling on the big words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,099,027
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 min The Real Missyfit 17,608
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 23 min WAS skanka 486,487
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 46,267
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Doug77 1,048
UCF's Corrupt Residency Reclassification Policy 2 hr ddsmorton 1
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 8,977
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••