Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35177 Sep 14, 2013
“The jury has spoken and found that the prosecution failed to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that George Zimmerman had malice or racism in his heart or even a reckless disregard for Trayvon Martin’s life when he shot the teenager,”........
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/is-geo...

In a sort of backwards way, I notice not all GZ supporters agree with the verdict.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35178 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"Shellie was arrested" is a joke?
What's funny about that.....I didn't read it.
Yet you posted the disclaimer from the site. Hmmmm.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35179 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it time for new goggles?

Look again!
Pizza Hut

Tampa, FL

#35180 Sep 14, 2013
Which one of you Aholes ordered the crazy bread?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#35181 Sep 14, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>I probably could use a refresher on sentence structure
You could probably use a GED if you earned it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35182 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it time for new goggles?

Look again!
Post 35163 Page 1510 by Rambler: Are you going to deny posting this disclaimer?

Goggles won't help your problem.
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You got fooled.

Disclaimer

*DISCLAIMER: National Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within National Report are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental . The views expressed by writers on this site are theirs alone and are not reflective of the fine journalistic and editorial integrity of National Report. Advice given is NOT to be construed as professional. If you are in need of professional help (and you may be if you are on this page), please consult a professional. National Report is intended for a mature audience and not for children under the age of 18.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130805225747/htt...
Shut the fck up

Key West, FL

#35183 Sep 14, 2013
Pizza Hut wrote:
You did.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35184 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Post 35163 Page 1510 by Rambler: Are you going to deny posting this disclaimer?
Goggles won't help your problem.
<quoted text>
Are you blind or just dumb?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35185 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
If to you posting a webcached disclaimer proves that I read a recent satirical article, I will bet you can't chew bubblegum and walk at the same time. LOL
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#35186 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
http://i0.wp.com/nationalrepor t.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/ 08/zim-censored.png
My eyes, my eyes!!

roflmao
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#35187 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangsta is what George Zimmerman called himself on his web page, remember? The one where he bragged about someone serving a year for him and not ratting him out. The one where he talked about how he wanted to drive on the sidewalk and run over the Mexicans.
Y'all are like two peas in a pod, fat, hate and all.
You keep forgetting that Trayvon was the one who ran AWAY from the child killer. The one who was hiding from him. It was the fat man who chased him down and shot him to death.
Seriously, why do you respond to that nasty troll?

Level 8

Location hidden

#35188 Sep 14, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, why do you respond to that nasty troll?
I shouldn't. I'll try to stop. It's difficult because all she ever posts are lies, lies and damn lies. I ignored her until she started attacking my children.

She is evil and I will put forth an effort to ignore her.

Thank you, got your message. Please do it again should I need it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35189 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
If to you posting a webcached disclaimer proves that I read a recent satirical article, I will bet you can't chew bubblegum and walk at the same time. LOL
So, silly woman you're back peddling from claiming you didn't post the disclaimer and that I need 'GOGGLES"?

Level 8

Location hidden

#35190 Sep 14, 2013
Pizza Hut wrote:
With sauce? Must have been me. Keep the change.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35191 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you blind or just dumb?
Meow, meow, meow. Hiss.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35192 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Meow, meow, meow. Hiss, hiss, hiss.
All Hail Obama Regime

Miami, FL

#35193 Sep 14, 2013
Floyd Mayweather promised to get back at white hispanics by beating Saul Alvarez tonight, then proceded to the ring accompanied by the most offensive person to Americans he could think of: Justin Bieber.

I hope El Canelo beats Money so severely that Mayweather opts to "self deport".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35194 Sep 15, 2013
Bill Maher On Syria: U.S. Looks 'Like George Zimmerman'(VIDEO)
The Huffington Post | By Katla McGlynn
Posted: 09/14/2013 11:22 am EDT | Updated: 09/14/2013 11:22 am EDT

George Zimmerman, a schoolyard bully, and Zeus. Those are just a few of the choice words Bill Maher used to describe the United States' bomb-happy foreign policies on Friday night's "Real Time."

At the end of his "New Rules," Maher weighed in on the Syria debate by asking why the U.S. seems to feel an obligation to intervene (a.k.a. bomb) a new Middle Eastern country every few years, and insisted that we won't feel safe from terrorism until we stop.

"Forget the Syria debate, we need to debate on why we're always debating whether to bomb someone," Maher said. "Because we're starting to look, not so much like the world's policeman, but more like George Zimmerman -- itching to use force and then pretending it's because we had no choice."

Maher asserted that he agrees with preventing chemical weapons attacks (and said Assad looks like a shoe salesman at Macy's) but he doesn't understand why America must be tasked with protecting the world when we have our own problems at home.

"How did we inherit this moral obligation to bring justice to the world via death from above? Are we Zeus?" Maher asked. "It doesn't make sense. Our schools are crumbling and we want to teach everyone else a lesson."

Watch the full segment......
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/14/bill...

Wow, a couple of days ago the George Zimmerman name was associated to Sandy Hook, now he's suggested to represent the entire United States!

Perhaps a showdown could be arranged between pit-bull George and Zeus, with whistle-blower Edward Snowden overseeing the fight?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35196 Sep 15, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I just wondered, is all. Everyone knows that one is a lying POS. I've been posting on this forum for a couple years. So many good posters are gone now, run off by nasty-azz trolls like that one. Can't have a civilized back and forth with a troll, their sole purpose is to disrupt. Where's the fun in that? These threads USED to be interesting. Now it's troll central.
What do you expect -- the trial is over, the State never had the goods to convict, and apparently as twitter is still buzzing with interest in GZ, the media entertains you with sideshows......much like the great battle of Zazz and Silly here, bidding time while all await in anxious anticipation for Papa of the Universe to show his face.

<yawn>

"As Walter Burkert points out in his book, Greek Religion, "Even the gods who are not his natural children address him as Father, and all the gods rise in his presence."[6] For the Greeks, he was the King of the Gods, who oversaw the universe. As Pausanias observed, "That Zeus is king in heaven is a saying common to all men".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeus

Level 8

Location hidden

#35198 Sep 15, 2013
"...like George Zimmerman -- itching to use force and then pretending it's because we had no choice."

Looks like Zimmerman doesn't fool very many people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 min fortmyersf 517,066
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min USAsince1680 1,745,649
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 11 hr T-REX 25,654
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr King George 98,710
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 12 hr The Peoples Media 3,140
last post wins! (Jul '11) Sun Princess Hey 6,084
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Apr 21 STEAMY FARTS 64,570

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages