Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35150 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, Shellie's a fat girl, have you seen her? That's not an insult, it's reality..
Is this Shellie?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/art...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35151 Sep 14, 2013
* Shelley

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#35152 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this Shellie?
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/art...
When will you figure out that I don't click links from crazy people???? Or ANYONE that I don't know well, as in know in the real world?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35153 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
When will you figure out that I don't click links from crazy people???? Or ANYONE that I don't know well, as in know in the real world?
The George Zimmerman as presented by the media is obviously a huge porky blimp, whether you want to face it or not.

So if you choose to elevate him to sainthood, just sayin it alienates your childish mission of name-calling others by reference to their physical characteristics, which includes your mention of Shellie Zimmerman as "a fat pig"......only because in your opinion she "behaved badly", which is amusing in itself.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#35154 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The George Zimmerman as presented by the media is obviously a huge porky blimp, whether you want to face it or not.
So if you choose to elevate him to sainthood, just sayin it alienates your childish mission of name-calling others by reference to their physical characteristics, which includes your mention of Shellie Zimmerman as "a fat pig"......only because in your opinion she "behaved badly", which is amusing in itself.
\

Yeah, George is a fat boy and Shellie is a fat girl. SO WHAT?!?!? No one has elevated him to sainthood. I think he's probably a bit of jerk. So what? That doesn't mean he didn't have every right to shoot the dirty thug who attacked him, nor does it mean that his wife isn't an attention seeking twit. I don't believe I called Shellie a fat pig, that sounds more like Spazz or one of her socks. Shellie's a very large girl, George is a very large boy. Again, I can understand that under stress, cooped up in hiding, they gained weight. What they weigh is irrelevant to me. Actually, everything about them is irrelevant to me at this point. The trial is over, the correct verdict was brought in, and the Zimmermans are no longer newsworthy unless you're a wackcase. I continue to wish them both the best and hope that they can work through the traumas of the past few years and get on with their lives. If they don't, no skin off my nose.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#35157 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Shelly is no "fatter" than Silly. Silly claims to have lost 50 lbs, but it's all lies. You don't lose weight at her age by eating Baked Spaghetti and Big Macs.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#35158 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL I'm a murderer?????? I don't think so. As for the rest of your pre-adolescent attempt at an insult........hush, child, good little children don't talk like that! I don't have anyone. I will insult whomever I choose. And yes, Shellie's a fat girl, have you seen her? That's not an insult, it's reality. And oh my yes, Trayvon THUGBOY Martin was a dirty filthy animal thug. But guess what? HE'S DEAD and that's cause for celebration from every law abiding citizen. One less dirty violent animal walking around looking for victims.
Shellie is shedding 3350 pounds of that fat. The rest will just melt away.

You forgot to mention the fat lard ass child murderer, he's fatter than his ex.

Zimmerman is an animal, a thug, a gansta, a murderer yet you still love him. That's sick.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35159 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If my husband was forced to kill a dirty thug who attacked him and tried to kill him, I'd be very proud of him. Shellie's just pissy cause George got all the attention and no one cared about the fat girl.
How pissy would you be if your husband brought around two whores to your home, your bed? I know, I know, he's too afraid of you to do that but... if he did how pissy would you be.

Any man who could live with you is a wuss, browbeaten down to a stump of a man. You are the killer in your family and it's not hard to imagine you murdering someone just like your idol, the fat ass child killer.
Spike

Akron, OH

#35161 Sep 14, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep working on that GED.
They should cover parts of speech- adverbs, and such.
Maybe they will allow you to start handling money.
I probably could use a refresher on sentence structure and even if I did, remember you'd still be strange.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#35164 Sep 14, 2013
I was joking Rambler...

It's a satire piece.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#35165 Sep 14, 2013
I don't follow this case really. I just thought all of you topix fiends would enjoy it.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#35166 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Shellie is shedding 3350 pounds of that fat. The rest will just melt away.
You forgot to mention the fat lard ass child murderer, he's fatter than his ex.
Zimmerman is an animal, a thug, a gansta, a murderer yet you still love him. That's sick.
Love him??? What is wrong with you, Spazz? I don't love someone I don't even know, and I don't give a damn what either of them weigh or about their divorce. I simply support THE LAW. The only person who broke the law the night of the shooting was the filthy beast who attacked a man and tried to kill him for looking at him. If a dirty drug dealing ghetto ape tries to kill me, I'll shoot him dead on the spot and I won't stop at one bullet. I would have emptied the clip in that piece of crap. Did you actually type "gangsta"??????????H AHAHAHAHAA what are you, 13???? "GANGSTA"?????????? TOO FUNNY!!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35167 Sep 14, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
I was joking Rambler...
It's a satire piece.
"Shellie was arrested" is a joke?

What's funny about that.....I didn't read it.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35168 Sep 14, 2013
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35169 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Love him??? What is wrong with you, Spazz? I don't love someone I don't even know, and I don't give a damn what either of them weigh or about their divorce. I simply support THE LAW. The only person who broke the law the night of the shooting was the filthy beast who attacked a man and tried to kill him for looking at him. If a dirty drug dealing ghetto ape tries to kill me, I'll shoot him dead on the spot and I won't stop at one bullet. I would have emptied the clip in that piece of crap. Did you actually type "gangsta"??????????H AHAHAHAHAA what are you, 13???? "GANGSTA"?????????? TOO FUNNY!!!
You don't love someone you don't even know, but you viciously hate a 17 year old who is now dead, whom you didn't know either. In fact if you read what you write, hatred is what defines your existence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#35170 Sep 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangsta is what George Zimmerman called himself on his web page, remember? The one where he bragged about someone serving a year for him and not ratting him out. The one where he talked about how he wanted to drive on the sidewalk and run over the Mexicans.

Y'all are like two peas in a pod, fat, hate and all.

You keep forgetting that Trayvon was the one who ran AWAY from the child killer. The one who was hiding from him. It was the fat man who chased him down and shot him to death.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35171 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep forgetting that Trayvon was the one who ran AWAY from the child killer. The one who was hiding from him. It was the fat man who chased him down and shot him to death.
Is the trial over yet?
Sike

Akron, OH

#35172 Sep 14, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Gangsta is what George Zimmerman called himself on his web page, remember? The one where he bragged about someone serving a year for him and not ratting him out. The one where he talked about how he wanted to drive on the sidewalk and run over the Mexicans.
Y'all are like two peas in a pod, fat, hate and all.
Let's say we go along with your opinion of the event and what happened. It's still a happy ending isn't it? Society has one less criminal to put up with, we would all be better off with thousands if not millions of George Zimmermans on the street and in every neighborhood.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35175 Sep 14, 2013
Sike wrote:
<quoted text>Let's say we go along with your opinion of the event and what happened. It's still a happy ending isn't it? Society has one less criminal to put up with, we would all be better off with thousands if not millions of George Zimmermans on the street and in every neighborhood.
I disagree with your premise -- let's pretend TM had been a convicted criminal so say you have ONE less criminal in the United States by a shooting that occured a year and a half ago. Since then, how many police departments have shut down or officer's laid off, or jobless defence lawyers or prosecutors walking the street....

Mind you, it's not all a bad thing that known gang members use the SYG law as a legal means to off each other......
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#35176 Sep 14, 2013
Stand Your Ground hearing likely to take place in October
Panel in 2012 raised questions about the law

..........Williams’ bill, HB 4003, looks to repeal Florida Statute 776.013, which permits the use of deadly force if a person has a presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm while being somewhere they have a legal right to be.

“We have a Stand Your Ground law that needs to be reinvented,” Williams said.“There are portions of the law that make sense and help people protect themselves. However there are some common sense recommendations that came out of the governor’s task force.”

A 19-member panel appointed by Gov. Rick Scott in 2012 looked at the law and concluded it should remain, but raised some questions.

Williams, who said he is a supporter of the Second Amendment and the use of force in defending one’s home, said the target of his bill is individuals who use Stand Your Ground as a defense while acting as an aggressor.

He noted the bipartisan success during the 2013 session on shaping election reform.

“If we did it with election-reform law, we can do it again with the Stand Your Ground law,” Williams said.“It’s not about gun control. It’s about self-control. If done correctly we can find that place again.”

http://www.tallahassee.com/article/20130914/P...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 34 min JRB 1,536,111
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... Fri Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages