Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34838 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So you thought about the power Shellie and her divorce yields over the donation trust account, and you've turned the tables on your opinion of her. I suspected that would happen! LMAO!!
I don't know either of them. Don't much care to, in all honesty. I never said that they were the sort of people I'd invite to dinner. Frankly I don't know of anyone who lives in Sanford that I'd invite into my home. It's a slum. However, I did have sympathy for the incredible stress that the wrongful arrest and unnecessary trial put on the marriage of two young people who hadn't been married all that long. I still have that sympathy. However, Shellie's behavior in the past few days has been pretty trashy. First putting her dirty laundry on national TV, now calling 911 and then refusing to file charges......if she was REALLY afraid of George she would have pressed charges. Same for her father. I couldn't care less what happens to the donation account........if I had to guess, I'd guess that it's empty, since the trial is over and I doubt that people are donating. Unlike you, who gets some crazy-ass idea in your diseased brain and hangs onto it despite all evidence that it isn't real, normal people change their opinions and alter their view points on things if events warrant it. I'm rapidly losing sympathy for Shellie Zimmerman because she's behaving badly. I have no idea whether George was behaving badly today, and neither do you. What I KNOW from the reports is that she wasted the time of law enforcement officers, and seems to be doing a lot of attention-seeking.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#34839 Sep 9, 2013
Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ is going to screw up his freedom, all the ones that are let go for no good reason always screw up. Maybe GZ will kill his wife for trying to leave him?
Yeah, the fact that no crime was committed was NO reason to "let him go". And how charming of you to wish this young woman to be murdered so you can say "I told you so". What is wrong with you people?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#34840 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
A news story way back from 1991 about David Bryant Dean. It's pretty amazing that OS's reports can be googled online back that far into the past.
Considering all and assuming this is the same man who owns the home on Sprucewood Drive, as well as other properties as reported by OS, he'd more than recovered from his felon days.......
3rd Man In Truck Thefts Pleads Guilty
February 12, 1991|By Debbie Salamone Of The Sentinel Staff
SANFORD — Prosecutors call them thieves without honor: They tattled on each other and stabbed one another in the back.
But the three men accused of stealing trucks, trailers and tractors in five Central Florida counties should be done fighting for now. On Monday, the last of the suspects pleaded guilty to various crimes in Seminole Circuit Court.
Bradly Bloch faces eight years in prison when sentenced next month on two racketeering charges, 11 counts of grand theft and three counts of dealing in stolen property.
Investigators said Bloch supplied stolen vehicles and equipment to David Bryant Dean, who used them for his Longwood landscaping business.
Dean, 36, received a year of house arrest and 10 years of probation last week after pleading guilty to dealing in stolen property and five counts of grand theft.
Stephen Weirich, 41, who said Bloch wanted him to kill Dean and a Seminole County deputy sheriff, is set for sentencing in several weeks. He pleaded guilty to eight counts of grand theft. He faces up to a year in jail and probation.
The men conducted their business transactions from 1988 through 1990 in Seminole, Orange, Brevard, Lake and Osceola counties, according to court records. They altered the vehicles to prevent anyone from identifying them and falsified receipts and titles, court records show.
Their thefts amounted to between $250,000 and $300,000, but they had a falling out over money, said Assistant Statewide Prosecutor Michael LaFay.
Dean and Bloch began threatening each other and tattling on one another by reporting the thefts to the vehicles' owners, Lafay said. That helped deputies put finishing touches on an investigation they had been conducting for almost a year, LaFay said.
''They would just get madder and madder at each other,'' he said.
In October, Weirich told deputies Bloch wanted him to kill Dean and Deputy Daren Tjomstal, who had been investigating the men. Bloch's attorney, Ed Leinster, said he did not believe Bloch ever wanted to harm the deputy and said evidence of any plan was tenuous. Weirich said he refused to cooperate, and the men were not charged with any crime against the deputy.
Weirich said Bloch wanted him to shoot Tjomstal with a crossbow, stuff him in a 55-gallon drum and bury it.
''There was no honor amongst these thieves,'' LaFay said.
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1991-02-1...
And as usual, you are ASSUMING. Why would you post something like this when the owner of the house is most likely a law-abiding citizen? Are you jealous that this person owns some property? Or are you just so nasty that you're willing to smear someone in public for no reason?
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#34841 Sep 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's right -- "god".
Feel better about yourself, now?
She is such a jerk.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#34842 Sep 9, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
And as usual, you are ASSUMING. Why would you post something like this when the owner of the house is most likely a law-abiding citizen? Are you jealous that this person owns some property? Or are you just so nasty that you're willing to smear someone in public for no reason?
Not to worry, it's just Jesse Grund in a wrinkled bodysuit with cleavage.

AN IMPOSTOR!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34843 Sep 9, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know either of them. Don't much care to, in all honesty. I never said that they were the sort of people I'd invite to dinner. Frankly I don't know of anyone who lives in Sanford that I'd invite into my home. It's a slum. However, I did have sympathy for the incredible stress that the wrongful arrest and unnecessary trial put on the marriage of two young people who hadn't been married all that long. I still have that sympathy. However, Shellie's behavior in the past few days has been pretty trashy. First putting her dirty laundry on national TV, now calling 911 and then refusing to file charges......if she was REALLY afraid of George she would have pressed charges. Same for her father. I couldn't care less what happens to the donation account........if I had to guess, I'd guess that it's empty, since the trial is over and I doubt that people are donating. Unlike you, who gets some crazy-ass idea in your diseased brain and hangs onto it despite all evidence that it isn't real, normal people change their opinions and alter their view points on things if events warrant it. I'm rapidly losing sympathy for Shellie Zimmerman because she's behaving badly. I have no idea whether George was behaving badly today, and neither do you. What I KNOW from the reports is that she wasted the time of law enforcement officers, and seems to be doing a lot of attention-seeking.
On Friday you were more than understanding of the stresses involving divorce -- you wished them both the best.

It's Monday and they've reportedly just had a spat but already you're "rapidly losing sympathy for Shellie Zimmerman because she's behaving badly".

"Behaving badly" has to one of the all time most arrogantly selfish observations I could imagine......from a person who only follows a case in the news.

Do you sincerely think you control other people's behaviour and actions....or did Shellie break free?
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#34844 Sep 9, 2013
I can hear George screaming I shoot you Shellie and claim "SELF DEFENSE" . What an ungrateful pig he turned out to be.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34845 Sep 9, 2013
In case you've a bad memory.....and I guess this makes you a self-proclaimed wacko!

Tired of Silly wrote on Friday:
What a pack of wackos you all are with your armchair psychology. Mr. Zimmerman is no doubt upset at the divorce, but few marriages could withstand the stress that these young people have been under since the wrongful arrest of Mr. Zimmerman, being forced to live in hiding due to lunatics like the ones who post here, and the stress of having to defend against a ridiculous murder charge, look at the filthy incubator and sperm donor every day, listen to their lies about their thug spawn..........VERY few marriages could survive all that, and Mr. and Mrs. Zimmerman are young and haven't been married all that long. I'm sure they're both hurting, but their divorce was certainly predictable. I wish them both the best........they are yet again the victims of the Martin/Fulton clan and a final time the victims of that filthy beast Trayvon who is, thankfully, dead.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34846 Sep 9, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that pushed a hot button!

Anyone has the ability to google the name "David Bryant Dean" and find what I posted.

I have no idea if it's the same person or not but the chances are good since all three names are the same.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#34847 Sep 9, 2013
Whoops I meant to write I'll
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34848 Sep 9, 2013
Ctz wrote:
I can hear George screaming I shoot you Shellie and claim "SELF DEFENSE" . What an ungrateful pig he turned out to be.
Sure he screamed that, knowing his wife is on the phone to 911.
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#34849 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he screamed that, knowing his wife is on the phone to 911.
I don't think the poster meant they actually HEARD him say that, you dolt!
southerngirl

Louisville, KY

#34850 Sep 9, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
She is such a jerk.
You're too kind.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#34851 Sep 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too kind.
Nah, Topix won't let me post the words I really have for Rambler.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#34853 Sep 9, 2013
Spooky Vulgar wrote:
<quoted text>
See how you are Maddy.
Please stop harassing me, Brad.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#34854 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
On Friday you were more than understanding of the stresses involving divorce -- you wished them both the best.
It's Monday and they've reportedly just had a spat but already you're "rapidly losing sympathy for Shellie Zimmerman because she's behaving badly".
"Behaving badly" has to one of the all time most arrogantly selfish observations I could imagine......from a person who only follows a case in the news.
Do you sincerely think you control other people's behaviour and actions....or did Shellie break free?
You aren't able to tell when others are behaving badly??? Most people can, you know. Say..........when someone makes a lot of unfounded allegations against a guy who owns a house.......most people would think that person (the one making the allegations, not the guy who owns the house) was behaving very badly. In most levels of society, going on TV to discuss the private details of your divorce would be considered to be behaving badly. Wasting the time of law enforcement officers if you're not going to press charges would be considered to be behaving badly by most people. Of course I can't control other people. Where did you get the ridiculous idea that I wanted to control people I don't even know? The only people whose behavior I ever controlled were my children when they were small. That's what real parents do, they control and teach their kids to act like people. Your parents obviously failed to do that, or perhaps your diseased brain prevented you from learning. In any case, I think Shellie Zimmerman IS behaving badly and that causes me to lose sympathy for her. Can you comprehend that, Crazywoman? Or must you make some deep dark conspiracy out of every damn thing on earth?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#34855 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that pushed a hot button!
Anyone has the ability to google the name "David Bryant Dean" and find what I posted.
I have no idea if it's the same person or not but the chances are good since all three names are the same.
The difference is that most people wouldn't care. Who cares who owns the house that the Zimmermans are/were renting? Why would that matter to you? What business is it of yours? And IF, and it's a pretty big IF, this is the same guy who had a run-in with the law a number of years ago, what business is THAT of yours????? What makes you think you have the right to know the business of everyone on earth? Do you want to CONTROL them?!?!?! Or are you trying to find some nebulous connection to your all-consuming passion???

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#34856 Sep 9, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to worry, it's just Jesse Grund in a wrinkled bodysuit with cleavage.
AN IMPOSTOR!
I tell ya..........the crazy woman wears me out sometimes with her convoluted brand of "logic". I hope she lives alone. No one, and I mean NO ONE should have to listen to that crazy crap all the time!!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34857 Sep 9, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think the poster meant they actually HEARD him say that, you dolt!
Ctz wrote:

Right.....it's "the voices".
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#34858 Sep 9, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ctz wrote:
Right.....it's "the voices".
Your saying you hear them too?( I have Dr Drew on TV - whats your excuse ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min USAsince1680 1,402,731
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr -Prince- 19,080
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 14 hr barry 1,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,126
News Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) 18 hr patty 39
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 13,058
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 22 hr WasteWater 1,261

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages