Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

MADDY 4

Costa Mesa, CA

#34557 Sep 5, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I despise her, in ALL her socks.

LMAO!

Relax she is nought but a Diddly Diddly Dumpling Sock John PC White V White Racist- desperately hoping the ACLU will recognize her 5 Watt brain and hire her.

By The By Can you give me a props ?????? Don't short Zazz whilst doing so O.K.?

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34558 Sep 5, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Shellie Zimmerman has filed for divorce.
That didn't take long did it?
I wonder what interesting tidbits will roll off her plump limps during the next few months.
I wonder if Shellie will sue O'Mara and Team to get 1/2 of any money left over from the defense fund and what may be forthcoming from the State over wrongful prosecution?

Divorce is not about tidbits, unless they're made of gold!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#34559 Sep 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You assume facts based on one of the 4 versions of events that Zimmerman gave.
I choose to believe he is a liar, well we know he is a liar and I choose not to NOT believe any of his versions of the events the night he murdered Trayvon.
We know that. You make up your own versions of events in your mind and believe that instead.

A liar is somebody that knows facts about something, but states otherwise. In order to prove one is a liar, one must first prove that said liar did indeed know about the facts that were proven wrong. That didn't happen in this case.

The facts that I use are the autopsy reports, Zimmerman's injury reports, the distance from the shooting to where Martin was staying at, the timeframe of events on the 911 recording, forensic science reports and so on.

In spite of facts, you insist that Zimmerman murdered Martin because you don't like the facts. You like the version that you created all for yourself that has no facts or even a hint at proof. The key words in your rant is "I believe."

That's fine. Everybody is entitled to believe whatever they dream up. I believe that Martin hid behind those houses to lure Zimmerman into the darkness. Is that a fact? Of course not. But I believe that's what he wanted to do all along.

Beliefs and facts are two different things.
MADDY 4

Costa Mesa, CA

#34560 Sep 5, 2013
Higher Power of Shellie wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious she is scared of her soon to be ex-husband
It aint necessarily so ! Perhaps Fat Boy Baez is paying her to admit that it was George who impregnated KC then slaughtered Caylee EH ?

Did any of you notice how the head of SZ. was imposed upon the body of Cindy A ??? Is GZ responsible for hiding the bones of Caylee.?

Did GZ and Sin have an affair ? Is GZ the brother of KC?

Do GZ & Lee A look alike ?

Did Lee know that GZ hid the remains of Caylee in the copse ?

Did SZ know that GZ was involved in the death of Caylee?

Did GA give GZ two can of gas to keep him quiet ??

Was Jess the Poolman?

AND last but NOT least WTF are the diatoms ?????
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34561 Sep 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's the plan. Perhaps they need the money and hope the controversy will get his wife invites and paying gigs. Who knows? Maybe a book deal in the works for her.
Then after they raked in all the cash, they will remarry and live happily ever after.
That makes no sense. Who cares if she writes a book while they're still married? What goes on between two people is their business....

But I don't think either GZ or by extension Shellie is the national hero you make them out to be. Whether or not GZ was acquitted, the only reason anyone knows his name is because he was involved in a deadly tragedy. It's not like he's a hollywood celebrity.....you have no couth! Ask your teacher what that means.....
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#34562 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial is over!
Why don't you ask your teacher for a new, exciting assignment.....how's that list doing - WHY PEOPLE DRIVE CARS?
Funny. You're still posting on this old and boring assignment forum. Of course, I have noticed your failed attempts to change the subject dozens of times, it's just that nobody else is interested except you.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#34563 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but doesn't anyone teach you grammar?
"Then she must stay home alot" sounds like something a doctor would instruct of a patient who's on the mend!
Oh...... now that's a classic

"Excuse me but doesn't anyone teach you grammar?" LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#34564 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me but doesn't anyone teach you grammar?
Forgot to add, I knew you were black all along. LOL!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#34565 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The SYG law has not been passed in Ohio.
No "new society" about that.
It will. Every good thing takes time. Baby steps, baby steps. The Republicans will push forward and the liberal media will fight it. But in the end, the good guys will win.
Sugar Cub

Houston, TX

#34566 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Shellie will sue O'Mara and Team to get 1/2 of any money left over from the defense fund and what may be forthcoming from the State over wrongful prosecution?
Divorce is not about tidbits, unless they're made of gold!
She will try to write a book and will try to get a reality show. She's already talking about having to live in a 20 ft. trailer in the woods. Wait until her silly mama finds out about that one.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34567 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words....whoever controls the present has the opportunity to slant history to whatever direction they choose. One such example would be North American Indians who until recently were believed to have lead a "wildman", scavenger lifestyle. Research now reveals their society was far more organized and highly evolved, although in different ways than anything the Europeans could compare it with. The fact is the significance of historical records has only recently taken on great significance. Did your great-grandparents keep journals to pass down to their following generations? Most likely not! Most of us know very little of even our own heritage beyond a 100 years ago.
Native American Indians were healthy and disease free until the white man arrived and gave them STDs and various other things.

That doesn't even speak to when the white man deliberately infected them with smallpox.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34568 Sep 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
We know that. You make up your own versions of events in your mind and believe that instead.
A liar is somebody that knows facts about something, but states otherwise. In order to prove one is a liar, one must first prove that said liar did indeed know about the facts that were proven wrong. That didn't happen in this case.
The facts that I use are the autopsy reports, Zimmerman's injury reports, the distance from the shooting to where Martin was staying at, the timeframe of events on the 911 recording, forensic science reports and so on.
In spite of facts, you insist that Zimmerman murdered Martin because you don't like the facts. You like the version that you created all for yourself that has no facts or even a hint at proof. The key words in your rant is "I believe."
That's fine. Everybody is entitled to believe whatever they dream up. I believe that Martin hid behind those houses to lure Zimmerman into the darkness. Is that a fact? Of course not. But I believe that's what he wanted to do all along.
Beliefs and facts are two different things.
Lure Zimmerman? Zimmerman should have stayed in his vehicle and not been hunting down an unarmed black child.

You quite obviously have never read Zimmerman's medical reports or you wouldn't keep posting lies about them.

You're too bigoted, racist and closed minded to bother trying to discuss anything with.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34569 Sep 5, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
It aint necessarily so ! Perhaps Fat Boy Baez is paying her to admit that it was George who impregnated KC then slaughtered Caylee EH ?
Did any of you notice how the head of SZ. was imposed upon the body of Cindy A ??? Is GZ responsible for hiding the bones of Caylee.?
Did GZ and Sin have an affair ? Is GZ the brother of KC?
Do GZ & Lee A look alike ?
Did Lee know that GZ hid the remains of Caylee in the copse ?
Did SZ know that GZ was involved in the death of Caylee?
Did GA give GZ two can of gas to keep him quiet ??
Was Jess the Poolman?
AND last but NOT least WTF are the diatoms ?????
Geeez..........ALL of those things were done by the Grundy family while wearing ill-fitting wrinkled body suits, EVERYONE knows that!!!! And GZ is actually a Grund.........as is that Arias woman.......and some guy in Vegas who got burned up. EVERYONE IS RICHARD GRUND in Ramblerland, the home of the loonies!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#34570 Sep 5, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> Hater like you don't mean anything anymore. You transgress from bigotry, to prejudice to racism at your pleasure. the truth is like your gay friends, you are Cro Fagnon. And there are no futures with the likes of you. You will even be the cause of your own genocide. Don't get mad at the people telling you. Get mad at the people who will kill you. if it means anything many others will be killed also.
Spoken like a true bigot.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34571 Sep 5, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
Relax she is nought but a Diddly Diddly Dumpling Sock John PC White V White Racist- desperately hoping the ACLU will recognize her 5 Watt brain and hire her.
By The By Can you give me a props ?????? Don't short Zazz whilst doing so O.K.?
Confession: I have no clue what a prop is, how to give one, or what I'd do with one if I had one..........
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#34572 Sep 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It will. Every good thing takes time. Baby steps, baby steps. The Republicans will push forward and the liberal media will fight it. But in the end, the good guys will win.
That's funny...not very long ago you were trying to convice me that Ohio already had a SYG law and how well it was working! You've been doing your homework, eh?

Level 8

Location hidden

#34574 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm......"his ego will not allow working for a living"... yet apparently he volunteered his time for free to be a neighbourhood watch captain.
That doesn't fit with your portrayal.
That was before he murdered an unarmed black boy and became notorious, haven't you heard?

His ego will not allow him to work for a living. He likes his new lifestyle.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34575 Sep 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"The smartest man in the world" should have no need to engage in gutter-talk in order to present his side of a debate.
You need a remedial class in satire.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34576 Sep 5, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
What if she says GZ killed TM on purpose and never feared for his life? She might..she says she lost sleep thinking about it.
I'm actually happy for her..she's a pretty girl trapped in a fat suit and once she dumps those 300lbs, she can start losing her own weight;)
I'll bet she loses weight and gets a real man. I think she knows she might end up being his next victim if she didn't divorce him.

I don't think she will tell secrets about him, it might endanger her life. She knows better than anyone what he is capable of. That's probably why she wasn't staying there when he was angry, she was afraid of him.

Zimmerman is a loose cannon and he will explode again. She is smart enough to not want to be around when that happens.
Sugar Cub

Spring, TX

#34577 Sep 5, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet she loses weight and gets a real man. I think she knows she might end up being his next victim if she didn't divorce him.
I don't think she will tell secrets about him, it might endanger her life. She knows better than anyone what he is capable of. That's probably why she wasn't staying there when he was angry, she was afraid of him.
Zimmerman is a loose cannon and he will explode again. She is smart enough to not want to be around when that happens.
Do you think he is off enough to end his life like Castro did by committing suicide? His world is definitely crashing. His attorney says he is an outcast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RiccardoFire 1,548,161
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 98,419
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 7 hr zazz 25,600
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Murphey_Law 513,190
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,845
The Inspirational Millionaire - An Orlando Risi... Thu Inspirationalmill... 1
Rising star in the Luxury - High End Market Thu Inspirationalmill... 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages