Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#34224 Aug 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
What pleasure do you get out of posting lies. Damn lies in matter of fact. Trayvon paid cash for his purchases the night he was murdered.
As you well know the first part of your lie is just evil. Trayvon had no bank account. He paid for his tea and candy with CASH.
Lying expert. Lying fool.
Dirty ThugTray made all his transactions in cash. He was a drug dealer.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#34225 Aug 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Why all the drama?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#34227 Aug 29, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar trashy hag.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34230 Aug 29, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Zazzy, they all envy you. You can tell by the more they put you down. STM and the mean girls all adore that Brad guy so much they can't stop talking about the loser. That guy isn't even real imo. They all made him up because they are bored to death with their lonely selves.....
Keep it real....Hug the Babies buddy old pal...
Thanks WTB.

I do hug the babies a lot. The oldest one thinks he's getting too big. Then when he's sick he changes back into my little baby. LOL.

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Miami

#34235 Aug 30, 2013
Bump. Can't let this thread go cold.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34236 Aug 30, 2013
That group of posters who flooded in here from another thread seems to have run the regulars off.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#34237 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
That group of posters who flooded in here from another thread seems to have run the regulars off.
NOT REALLY! I- for one love to read your non hate filled PC comments. Can we soon anticipate a De'Marise support thread from you

"MARIETTA, Ga.(AP)– An 18-year-old man was convicted of murder in the shooting of a baby who was riding in a stroller alongside his mom in a town in coastal Georgia.

Jurors deliberated about two hours before finding De’Marquise Elkins guilty of 11 counts, including two counts of felony murder and one count of malice murder in the March 21 killing of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago in Brunswick. The man’s mother, Karimah Elkins, was on trial alongside him and was found guilty of tampering with evidence but acquitted of lying to police.

http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/ga-baby-kil...

De’Marquise Elkins faces life in prison. At the time of the shooting he was 17, too young to face the death penalty under Georgia law.

Sherry West testified that she was walking home from the post office with her son the morning of the killing. A gunman demanding her purse, shot her in the leg and shot her baby in the face after she told him she had no money, she said.

Prosecutors, who declined comment after the verdict, said during trial that De’Marquise Elkins and an accomplice, 15-year-old Dominique Lang, are the ones who stopped West. Prosecutors say the older teen pointed a small .22-caliber revolver at West and demanded money. When West refused several times to turn over the money, Elkins fired a warning shot, shot the woman in the leg and the baby between the eyes, prosecutors said.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34238 Aug 30, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT REALLY! I- for one love to read your non hate filled PC comments. Can we soon anticipate a De'Marise support thread from you
"MARIETTA, Ga.(AP)– An 18-year-old man was convicted of murder in the shooting of a baby who was riding in a stroller alongside his mom in a town in coastal Georgia.
Jurors deliberated about two hours before finding De’Marquise Elkins guilty of 11 counts, including two counts of felony murder and one count of malice murder in the March 21 killing of 13-month-old Antonio Santiago in Brunswick. The man’s mother, Karimah Elkins, was on trial alongside him and was found guilty of tampering with evidence but acquitted of lying to police.
http://wildabouttrial.com/one_off/ga-baby-kil...
De’Marquise Elkins faces life in prison. At the time of the shooting he was 17, too young to face the death penalty under Georgia law.
Sherry West testified that she was walking home from the post office with her son the morning of the killing. A gunman demanding her purse, shot her in the leg and shot her baby in the face after she told him she had no money, she said.
Prosecutors, who declined comment after the verdict, said during trial that De’Marquise Elkins and an accomplice, 15-year-old Dominique Lang, are the ones who stopped West. Prosecutors say the older teen pointed a small .22-caliber revolver at West and demanded money. When West refused several times to turn over the money, Elkins fired a warning shot, shot the woman in the leg and the baby between the eyes, prosecutors said.
You fool, I don't support murderers black, white or purple.

The boys are evil and need to be in cages for the rest of their lives.

You're a racist fool.

Feel free to open your own support thread if you think these murderers need support.
MADDY 4

Los Angeles, CA

#34239 Aug 30, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The boys are evil and need tot be in cages for the rest of their lives.
You're a racist fool.
Feel free to open your own support thread if you think these murderers need support.
AWWWW! You are sweeter than the pollen from a Honeysuckle vine Darlin. Yet at times have a sting worse than a wasp when you are exposed for the racist you are EH ???

There is Trite- Boring and then there is you- a combination of both.

Sleep tight Sweet Cheeks. So glad Topix has a poster as sweet as you- Stick around Hokay ??

'What the world needs now is love sweet love'.

Not to worry you have enough sweetness to fill the need.:-)
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#34241 Aug 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The boys are evil and need to be in cages for the rest of their lives.
No, what they really need is to be executed. It's just a shame we have liberal judges in our country that forbids killing off wild animals that would do something like that.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#34242 Aug 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
Not me. It's just that global warming is so short up north that I spend as much time working my property as I can. I only stopped by now because I'm eating breakfast, and then it's back to work work work work work. Three day weekend means getting more work done.

Next month will be too cool and rainy and in three months it will likely be snow. I'll have all the time in the world to be on blogs then.

I will stop by during breaks and lunch. Ya'all keep the thread going now.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#34243 Aug 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What drama? The dirty thug sold weed. His own FB page proved it. I believe those transactions are typically cash. I don't know that for sure, not being an illegal drug user, but I would think it would be difficult for a lowlife dealer to accept VISA.
That is true, but I do understand they take food stamps as payment. And since there are so many people on them (thanks to DumBama) they have a lot more customers.:-)

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#34244 Sep 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not likely. I carry concealed, and like Mr. Zimmerman, with one in the chamber.
You do carry concealed, and the state of Florida wants you to come in get a new round of shots. Your virulent strains of VD and the long list of customers are costing tens of thousands- on top of you always having another baby bigot in the chamber.
Spike

Akron, OH

#34247 Sep 1, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You do carry concealed, and the state of Florida wants you to come in get a new round of shots. Your virulent strains of VD and the long list of customers are costing tens of thousands- on top of you always having another baby bigot in the chamber.
You're as "strange" as strange can get dude. Do you masterbate looking at photos of yourself too?

Level 8

Location hidden

#34248 Sep 1, 2013
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>You're as "strange" as strange can get dude. Do you masterbate looking at photos of yourself too?
Is that how you do it? You're telling too much about yourself. TMI.

Level 8

Location hidden

#34249 Sep 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what they really need is to be executed. It's just a shame we have liberal judges in our country that forbids killing off wild animals that would do something like that.
It is not up to the judge. The US Supreme Court has ruled that kids this young when their evil deeds are committed can not be executed. No matter how evil they are, how depraved their criminal acts are, they cannot be executed.

Showing your ignorance of the law again.

It happened again yesterday. Sick POS shot a baby who was in his babysitter's arms. Poor baby died.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#34250 Sep 1, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not up to the judge. The US Supreme Court has ruled that kids this young when their evil deeds are committed can not be executed. No matter how evil they are, how depraved their criminal acts are, they cannot be executed.
Showing your ignorance of the law again.
It happened again yesterday. Sick POS shot a baby who was in his babysitter's arms. Poor baby died.
Your comprehension skills match your knowledge of the Trayvon Martin case.

What do you think the Supreme Court is made of? Janitors?

Level 8

Location hidden

#34251 Sep 1, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Your comprehension skills match your knowledge of the Trayvon Martin case.
What do you think the Supreme Court is made of? Janitors?
No dumb ass, I think you're a janitor.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#34252 Sep 2, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No dumb ass, I think you're a janitor.
Even if I was, at least I have a job.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#34253 Sep 2, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if I was, at least I have a job.
You Americans think that you work so hard. Most of you live off your own Government, that collect "Your" funds from the other people that work so hard in real time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min USAsince1680 1,153,299
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 min Riverside 26,144
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 38 min HaNs 490,141
i want my ex husband or wife back (Jun '13) 2 hr Rose 22
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,619
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,593
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Miles 17,704
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:55 am PST

NBC Sports 4:55AM
Sen'Derrick Marks has 600,000 reasons to play hard tonight
Bleacher Report 5:06 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Complete Thursday Night Preview
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Jaguars vs Titans: Full NFL 'Thursday Night Football' Preview and Prediction
Bleacher Report 6:55 AM
Late-Season 7-Round 2015 Mock Draft
Bleacher Report 8:00 AM
Thursday Night Football Week 16: TV Schedule, Live Stream for Titans vs. Jaguars