Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29879 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#33267 Aug 5, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he ever here? Every new guy poster gets called Brad eventually. I reckon Brad is forum vernacular "the guy that dumped me".
Nope, new posters do not get called Brad. Only the ones who have the exact same writing style & mysteriously post from Florida.
Joy

Key West, FL

#33268 Aug 5, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Was he ever here? Every new guy poster gets called Brad eventually. I reckon Brad is forum vernacular "the guy that dumped me".
They have been calling me Brad ever since I married him. lol

He used to post when the Caylee Anthony case was going on.

He comes on now and then.

We used to be here all the time on the Caylee threads.

Lost interest after that.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#33269 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Serioisly, I'd suggest you join "Rambler Anonymous" and obstain from your obsession of me.
If you want to focus on the topic of Richard Grund, feel free to do do. Likewise, if I do so, I do not require your continual prompting nor permission.
'obstain'?

Not obsessed with you, babycakes. I just find your obsessions -- all of them -- very amusing. The same way I do Murphey's.

Tell us about Caylee being part of a Russian mob.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33270 Aug 5, 2013
Bunner wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey man, really sorry. Just a learner here lol.
I wasn't poking ya, just letting ya know some just won't give up on a narrative that they think is clever.
Joy

Key West, FL

#33271 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
'obstain'?
Not obsessed with you, babycakes. I just find your obsessions -- all of them -- very amusing. The same way I do Murphey's.
Not obsessed?

LOL

You are bored to death stalker.

You follow Rambler around just to insult her.

You need a man so bad that you obsess that everyone is Brad.LOL

You really need to get a life Marcemon.

You have turned into what you say you hate.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33272 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
'obstain'?
Abstain....

Caylee was part of the Russian mob?

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#33273 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, new posters do not get called Brad. Only the ones who have the exact same writing style & mysteriously post from Florida.
Of course, my mistake. How could YOU ever be wrong about anything?
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#33274 Aug 5, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
'obstain'?
An obstain is that which you get on the legs of your pants if you go wading in the Russian Ob river.
Joy

Key West, FL

#33275 Aug 5, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, my mistake. How could YOU ever be wrong about anything?
LOL
Joy

Key West, FL

#33276 Aug 5, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Abstain....
Caylee was part of the Russian mob?
She is way out there eh.
Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#33277 Aug 5, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't poking ya, just letting ya know some just won't give up on a narrative that they think is clever.
No way I took it as that man. LOL, thanks for being so cool about my goof. I make a lot of them.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33278 Aug 5, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
She is way out there eh.
Sure I guess so.......I mean if Trayvon Marttin just-turned-17 was a ringleader of an organized criminal network - illegal guns, drugs, underage sex slaves, the training to become a crime boss must begin at birth.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33279 Aug 5, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
An obstain is that which you get on the legs of your pants if you go wading in the Russian Ob river.
That too ....but he word was invented from OB Lagar....Obstain.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33280 Aug 5, 2013
*the

(Bad typing day....prayers required soon)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33281 Aug 5, 2013
No punishment for Forney officer who snapped Zimmerman photo
Posted: Aug 05, 2013 4:48 PM MDT Updated: Aug 05, 2013 4:48 PM MDT

The City of Forney said it will not discipline an officer who took an iPhone photo of George Zimmerman's driver's license during a traffic stop one week ago.

The sound of an iPhone camera ‘click' can be heard on dashcam footage while the officer was in his squad car calling in Zimmerman's driver's license information.

After that you can hear the 'unlock' sound and typing on the keyboard.

The city manager said the officer took the photo and sent it to his lieutenant. The officer told city officials he wanted his superiors to be aware of who he stopped in case there were questions from the media.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/23051527/no-pun...

Since: Jul 13

Chapin, SC

#33282 Aug 5, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would he want to do that? Could it be because of the MSM's constant barrage of little Trayvon on the horsey whenever they talked about the case? The fact they seldom showed a recent picture of the little curb cadette before he met his maker?
Yo' piss rated, there was never a picture of your fugly azz on a horse because even yo' mammy could not tell who was the horse.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!1

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33285 Aug 6, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO.
Who ever you are you are a riot.
Do you cross-dress in real life, Brad, or just let your "feminine side" show on Topix? Freak.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#33287 Aug 6, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you cross-dress in real life, Brad, or just let your "feminine side" show on Topix? Freak.
hahahahahaha

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33288 Aug 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
There should be no lynchmobs - there has already been one too many deaths -
... caused by Zimmerman.
You actually do yourself a disservice, by ignoring the truth of that trial.....just for what...Race?

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#33289 Aug 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm far too old and comfortable...to become anything...lol...But, as someone that grew up during the turmoil of the 60's....I'm shocked that myself and few other's have REAL PROBLEMS, with the news being cultured, before it's reporting.....Year's ago, Effigy's of Nancy Grace would be hanging all over and protests would be going on at NBC in New York City and CNN in Atlanta.....
Nancy Grace is a fraud She is typical of the yellow journalism, truth in dishonesty, school of journalism . Back in the day, she would be run out of town on a rail. BTW I never saw or heard her until the Zimmerman media lynching.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Patriot 1,263,165
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 23 min Milee 18,332
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min Earthling-1 54,347
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 1 hr xxxrayted 13
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr ANGHARAD 501,454
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Cajun Queen 72,445
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 97,450
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages