Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,409)

Showing posts 28,161 - 28,180 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

PuffPuffPass wrote:
Very cool the way you handle the ignorant posters who say stupid shit about your medical probs.
I don't have any medical problems, outside of the aches and pains evryone else my age, anymore than my name being "Greg" or that I live in Phoenix.

Read these narratives with the mindset of they lie when they blink.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't 'run' for the Supreme Court. The justices are appointed by the president.
I thought you knew everything about the legal system in the US.
Whatever........"be appointed a Supreme Court Justice".

It was just an example.......Judge Perry has huge potential to continue to impact people's lives in a valuable way, as opposed to solely becoming entertainment to people.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have any medical problems, outside of the aches and pains evryone else my age, anymore than my name being "Greg" or that I live in Phoenix.
Of course, and why haven't you resolved the terrorist issues in the Middle East yet?

Q & A WITH BAREFOOT2626
Neighborhood:
Big Muddy

I Belong To:
Mossad

When I'm Not on Topix:
knock before entering

Read My Forum Posts Because:
I am the smartest man in the world

I'm Listening To:
R&R

Read This Book:
Breakfast of Champions

Favorite Things:
fluffy kitties

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/barefoot2...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Like the Mossad? Israeli intelligence makes social media recruitment drive
Clandestine service in online hunt for men and women who 'possess daring, wits and finesse' and enjoy foreign travel

Harriet Sherwood in Jerusalem
theguardian.com , Thursday 18 April 2013 15.01 BST

Prisoner X may not have been the ideal advertising tool. But the debacle of the Mossad agent who was found hanged in an isolation cell in an Israeli top-security prison has not deterred the state's secret service agency from seeking new recruits to the ranks of its legendary spies.

The Mossad has launched an online recruitment campaign appealing for "creative men/women who love challenges [to apply] for an interesting, out of the ordinary and dynamic job", according to Israel's biggest-selling newspaper, Yedioth Ahronoth.

The advertisement, which has appeared on social network sites, says: "If you possess daring, wits and finesse, you can make an impact and perform a personal and national service," according to Yedioth.

"If you can excite, fascinate and motivate people, you might be made of the high-quality stuff that we're looking for. If you have all of that in you, the Mossad is open to you," it said.

The advert warns of an "irregular lifestyle" but promises a year's training followed by "brief and numerous trips overseas".

The Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations, known universally as the Mossad, acquired a reputation for ruthlessness and ingenuity after its creation in 1948. High-risk clandestine operations have involved the use of cloned identities, sophisticated disguises and cutting-edge technology

But the Mossad has also attracted attention for bungled operations, including the attempted assassination of Khaled Meshaal, when agents squirted poison into the Hamas leader's ear in Amman, Jordan, in 1997. Israel was forced by King Hussein to hand over an antidote.

The case of Ben Zygier, an Australian-born Mossad operative known as Prisoner X, drew worldwide scrutiny earlier this year when it emerged that the agent had hanged himself while imprisoned in Israel under conditions of extreme secrecy.

According to the Mossad's website, the agency has positions available in special assignments, intelligence, resources and logistics and security. It advises that applicants will undergo security, medical and psychological screening and that "security related positions will be filled by appropriate persons only".
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/apr/18/...

"You might be made of high-quality stuff"?

Is a DNA test required????

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, and why haven't you resolved the terrorist issues in the Middle East yet?
Satire hard for you to understand, eh?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapist blames the victim.
The Martin boy wasn't killed for nudie pictures on his cell phone, he was killed for being a black boy in a cop wannabe's neighborhood in the dark of the 7 PM evening.
Obviously Wes White and Kruidbos believe there's merit to the $5 million dollar whistleblower civil suit, in the allegations "nudie pictures" and whatever else was intentionally withheld from the defense team.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid SOB who post every 17 minutes of every day for the past 40 months wants us to believe that he is capable of going outdoors? Come on, people, who has posted every 17 minutes for 40 straight months and been able to keep up with the grass and other daily chores? Old Wheels is Old Wheels, the pathetic little cripple sitting in his chair.

People, I have provided you with his stats, you decide if you think he has an outside life.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
always fun to hear from someone posting under multiple aliases in the middle of the day dozens of times a day crying about someone else posting- they say- more then they post.
Wipe your chin, Sticky.
You state that I post under multiple of aliases, ok, name them and any proof that you have that they are me. I post under Voice of Reality with Petersburg, Va. as my ISP.
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No he didn't. He knew they couldn't be, by law. He wanted to smear Trayvon, the victim.
And why would he want to do that? Could it be because of the MSM's constant barrage of little Trayvon on the horsey whenever they talked about the case? The fact they seldom showed a recent picture of the little curb cadette before he met his maker?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rapist blames the victim.
The Martin boy wasn't killed for nudie pictures on his cell phone, he was killed for being a black boy in a cop wannabe's neighborhood in the dark of the 7 PM evening.
You're absolutely correct.

Great summation of this case and why so many people from all walks of life, are outraged.

Columbia law professor, Patricia J. Williams, has writen a great article entitled:

"The Monsterization of Trayvon Martin"

> How George Zimmerman’s lawyers exploited racist stereotypes to justify the fear—and killing—of black men.<

http://www.thenation.com/article/175547/monst...

It's well worth the read.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

*written"

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Thugboy Martin was killed while committing the crime of attempted murder..
Martin was defending himself from a pedophile rapist.

The pedophile got away with murder.

According to at least on juror.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You're absolutely correct.
Great summation of this case and why so many people from all walks of life, are outraged.
Columbia law professor, Patricia J. Williams, has writen a great article entitled:
"The Monsterization of Trayvon Martin"
> How George Zimmerman’s lawyers exploited racist stereotypes to justify the fear—and killing—of black men.<
http://www.thenation.com/article/175547/monst...
It's well worth the read.
Ohhh so do you think O'Mara and team were in a conspiracy to fabricate evidence along with SA employees, Wes White and Ben Kruidbos........and in the game of chess GZ was simply a pawn?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
And why would he want to do that? Could it be because of the MSM's constant barrage of little Trayvon on the horsey whenever they talked about the case? The fact they seldom showed a recent picture of the little curb cadette before he met his maker?
"When it takes me six months to get a color picture of my client, when the first one I get is a black and white, when I look at it and go,'This is off a cell phone; cell phones don't take black-and-white pictures,' and I ask for a color copy, that takes two months," defense lawyer Mark O'Mara said Wednesday in an interview with CNN's Martin Savidge.

"And then I get a pastel-colored color copy of it, and it takes me to file a motion and have a hearing set before I get the actual .jpeg, no, that's frustrating. That should not happen. I've done this too long to make believe in my own mind that that's happenstance."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerm...

Seems O'Mara didn't have a clue who Zimmerman was either......

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You state that I post under multiple of aliases, ok
Ya do.

But since Topix allows such things and you can't even acknowledge the simplest of your lies.

Pardon me if I find something else to do.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
I post under Voice of Reality with Petersburg, Va. as my ISP.
So?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Martin was defending himself from a pedophile rapist.
The pedophile got away with murder.
According to at least on juror.
As the Smartest Man in the World, why you do suppose GZ called dispatch to alert them of his intended rape?

And what of the crime scene including various residents nearby?

I think you need to rework the script or find a better case to sexualize.....you don't want to appear like an idiotic pervert do you?

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid SOB who post every 17 minutes of every day for the past 40
Funny how you still find the time to continue to post on top of my posts every day here.

Wipe your chin, shug.

When you use the one alias, you tend to accumulate posts.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
This stupid SOB who post every 17 minutes of every day
Funny how you whine so yet you don't register your aliases...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

"O'Mara said he learned about the missing information months after he was to have received it. "The only way that we really found out about it ... and the only way that we really found out about the intensity of the failure to give us information was when a person from their own office, a whistle-blower, came forward and said,'I gave them that information in the middle to end of January' and we didn't get it until June 4th."
He said he was "beyond" shocked. "It could have derailed the trial," he said.

The defense said it did not get the complete report until a few days before the trial. O'Mara and co-counsel Don West argued that they needed more time to go through the information found on Martin's phone and asked for a delay, which was denied."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerm...

On May 28, 2013 White appeared in Court and testified in a Trayvon Martin homicide case. White testified he received information from you about that case and proceeded to give that information to the defense attorney in that case "five weeks ago". Persuant to White's testimony, it would have been on or about April 22, 2013 that he delivered SAO information to the defense team......All ths was done without informing any assistant state attorney (or the State Attorney herself) of your complicity with the defense in the pending criminal case.
http://www.sao4th.com/2013/08/01/ben-kruidbos...

The dates don't fit.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 28,161 - 28,180 of29,901
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

33 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min scirocco 1,072,874
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min DuckBilled Mary 483,059
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 26 min Murph 70,388
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min Anne 96,289
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min SpaceBlues 45,571
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 6 hr Patrick 5
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Doug77 17,040
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000