Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#33300 Aug 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all walk to the store, buy some skittles and iced tea, wear a hoodie and see if some Zimmerman-type creep follows us with a gun.
Sadly this sounds like a typical night out in some neighborhoods.
Watermelon juice, skittles and cough syrup....quit perpetrating the LIE.....

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Same

#33301 Aug 6, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha! what a self absorbed deluded egomaniac!? Where in my post was it mentioned or inferred that living with or near the "likes of me" would be an option for you..... Ever.
tired of silly wrote:
What an idiot you are......Brad.

There's ya proof lol.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#33303 Aug 6, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I read Obama will be in Florida. Better get straight jackets for all the haters.
It's funny when people post on just about every stinking thread for 3 years or more.
Then if you post on those threads, they think they are being stalked. Several someones whined about posts to them somewhere else. No one even remembers their lame posts.
Some are obsessed with Zimmerman. I was willing to forget about him forever, but then he was in Texas. He needs to go away. Look and see if maybe he was born in Peru. Send him back.
Why spend money on straight jackets when the purchase of one gag would accomplish more for a lot less . Oh, I forgot ,who cares it is only other peoples money Typical ghetto logic

Level 3

Location hidden

#33304 Aug 6, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Watermelon juice, skittles and cough syrup....quit perpetrating the LIE.....
Perpetuating the lie keeps the race hustlers going. Funny that someone with the word responsibility in their moniker refuses to accept any

Level 3

Location hidden

#33305 Aug 6, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
We should all walk to the store, buy some skittles and iced tea, wear a hoodie and see if some Zimmerman-type creep follows us with a gun.
Sadly this sounds like a typical night out in some neighborhoods.
Sad that the black community cannot clean up their act
When people act like criminals they get treated like criminals. I guarantee you here are neighborhoods in this country no one would go into unarmed. Color is irrelevant , it is idiotic to wander into these areas unarmed .
Wearing a hoodie and skulking around will help perpetuate a stereotype ....or is that what you want?
Ex-Riversider

Orlando, FL

#33306 Aug 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
When you listen to all the 911 calls that were made before the murder of that child, it becomes clear that the shooter, George Zimmerman was an unstable gun-hugging right-wing bigot that was looking for a confrontation just for a reason to use his weapon… you also hear a terrified child screaming for his life before he was shot to death.
Why hasn’t this guy has been arrested for 1st degree murder of a child?
So- you have the lynch rope ready?

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Same

#33307 Aug 6, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why spend money on straight jackets when the purchase of one gag would accomplish more for a lot less . Oh, I forgot ,who cares it is only other peoples money Typical ghetto logic
C'mon, up your game and make sense. You sounded just like the filthy one in that post now.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33308 Aug 6, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If we're strangers in a neighborhood, loitering at night, looking into houses, I HOPE someone is responsible enough to keep an eye out. Of course, far fewer people will do so now that they know that simply being a responsible citizen can cause you to be wrongly arrested and tried for murder, and that a bunch of ghetto apes will be out to kill you. I hope all the ThugTray supporters are the ones who are now victims of crimes by the Trayvons because their neighbors won't risk getting involved.
My gosh, your little world is a certainly a scary place.

Do these mad, ghoulish creatures crawl into the sewer lines, harassing you as well?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33309 Aug 6, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Sad that the black community cannot clean up their act
When people act like criminals they get treated like criminals. I guarantee you here are neighborhoods in this country no one would go into unarmed. Color is irrelevant , it is idiotic to wander into these areas unarmed .
Wearing a hoodie and skulking around will help perpetuate a stereotype ....or is that what you want?
I see today's featured theme word is "exaggeration"!

What you write is ridiculous....... the news should be filled with stories of all the shootings of creatures who skulk neighbourhoods at night! Surely you can dig up more recent examples than one isolated event which occurred almost a year and half ago? It makes you appear like you're stuck in a time, can't move on, the sort of person everyone avoids because they're still bitter about things that happened years ago, as if it occurred yesterday...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33310 Aug 6, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Perpetuating the lie keeps the race hustlers going. Funny that someone with the word responsibility in their moniker refuses to accept any
It must be difficult to accept you invested a year and a half in this case - it's over and it produced NO riots.

What a big waste, eh?

Nothing left but the echoing of empty words.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33311 Aug 6, 2013
Tamerlan Tsarnaev, White Supremacist? Boston Bombing Suspect 'Had Extreme Right-Wing Material'

One of the Boston bombing suspects was in possession of extreme right-wing material in the build up to the attack, it has emerged.

A BBC investigation found that Tamerlan Tsarnaev had subscribed to publications detailing government conspiracy theories and white supremacy.

More
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/08/05/ta...

Ah, recent "acts of terrorism" are becoming linked to White Supremacy.

Surprise, surprise!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33312 Aug 6, 2013
Sheriff: White supremacists' kill claims 'bluster'
By JEFFREY COLLINS — Associated Press
August 4, 2013

<snip>

Both victims and both suspects in the case are white, which makes some people wonder why white supremacists are to blame. The sheriff said they have found a book Jeremy Moody was writing that rants against a wide range of groups, from blacks to homosexuals to sex offenders.

Potok said the Southern Poverty Law Center said a white supremacist group recently attacked drug dealers of all races because they saw them as enemies that were diluting the white race. Hate groups are willing to target anyone they think don't promote what they see as the purity of their people.

Read more here: http://www.islandpacket.com/2013/08/04/261253...

"The purity of their people" = "god's chosen people"

I think much of the general public does not realize "White Supremacy" shrouds under the guise of religious doctrine.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33313 Aug 6, 2013
OT (on topic)

Tamerlan Tsarnaev 'subscribed to publications espousing white supremacy,' BBC reports
By Dylan Stableford, Yahoo! News | Yahoo! News – Mon, Aug 5, 2013

Tamerlan Tsarnaev, one of the brothers accused of carrying out the Boston Marathon terror attack, was in possession of right-wing American literature leading up to the bombings, a new BBC documentary says.
Tsarnaev subscribed to publications "espousing white supremacy and government conspiracy theories" — specifically, that the September 11 terror attacks and the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing were both orchestrated by the U.S. government. Another article Tsarnaev apparently had in his possession was about "the rape of our gun rights." He also had "material about U.S. drones killing civilians, and about the plight of those still imprisoned in Guantanamo Bay."

More -
http://news.yahoo.com/tamerlan-tsarnaev-white...

I notice someone wants me banished from this thread!
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#33314 Aug 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Sheriff: White supremacists' kill claims 'bluster'
By JEFFREY COLLINS — Associated Press
August 4, 2013
<snip>
Both victims and both suspects in the case are white, which makes some people wonder why white supremacists are to blame. The sheriff said they have found a book Jeremy Moody was writing that rants against a wide range of groups, from blacks to homosexuals to sex offenders.
Potok said the Southern Poverty Law Center said a white supremacist group recently attacked drug dealers of all races because they saw them as enemies that were diluting the white race. Hate groups are willing to target anyone they think don't promote what they see as the purity of their people.
"The purity of their people" = "god's chosen people"
I think much of the general public does not realize "White Supremacy" shrouds under the guise of religious doctrine.
Sounds like a lot like your hero, Hitler.

White supremacy has nothing to do with any religious doctrine.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33315 Aug 6, 2013
Hmmmm, no either Topix has a glitch or it shut down it's main server for at least an hour.

Carry on!
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#33319 Aug 6, 2013
Those Hate Groups are certainly gaining popularity in Canada via the Internet. HMMM! Very interesting indeed, I am quite convinced that two of it's sympathizers post on Topix daily.

'16x9 - Brotherhood of Hate: White supremacy on the rise in Canada.....

Published on Feb 26, 2013

February 22, 2013: Far from dwindling in Canada, white supremacy groups are using social media to spread their message and recruit new members. 16x9 speaks to one man about what it's like to be in a brotherhood of hate. For more info, please go to www.global16x9.com .

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33320 Aug 6, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like a lot like your hero, Hitler.
White supremacy has nothing to do with any religious doctrine.
Good grief......Hitler's been dead for more than 65 years and you have him the ringleader of White Supremacy groups today?

Explain what you mean by "white supremacy has nothing to do with any religion doctrine". If not "religious doctrine", then how do White Supremacits presume they are supreme?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33321 Aug 6, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Those Hate Groups are certainly gaining popularity in Canada via the Internet. HMMM! Very interesting indeed, I am quite convinced that two of it's sympathizers post on Topix daily.
'16x9 - Brotherhood of Hate: White supremacy on the rise in Canada.....
Published on Feb 26, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BiGlyvIWMB4XX
February 22, 2013: Far from dwindling in Canada, white supremacy groups are using social media to spread their message and recruit new members. 16x9 speaks to one man about what it's like to be in a brotherhood of hate. For more info, please go to www.global16x9.com .
On their Facebook pages, the Moodys say they are members of a white power sect called Crew 41. The organization was new to law enforcement and the Southern Poverty Law Center, which monitors hate groups across the country.

Crew 41 exists almost entirely online, likely splintered off from another hate group by members disillusioned by a lack of action or some other slight, said law center spokesman Mark Potok.

"The white supremacist scene is characterized by ever-changing group rivalries and alliances. It is a world filled with accusations and counter accusations with people leaving for bizarre reasons like accusing someone of having a gay boyfriend, or claims that 'we're the one true Klan,'" Potok said.

I don't know what the point of online hate groups are, unless it's supposed to further the impression that White
Supremists are all harmless nut cases.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33322 Aug 6, 2013
* Supremacists
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#33323 Aug 6, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief......Hitler's been dead for more than 65 years and you have him the ringleader of White Supremacy groups today?
Explain what you mean by "white supremacy has nothing to do with any religion doctrine". If not "religious doctrine", then how do White Supremacits presume they are supreme?
LOL! Most Canadians consider themselves to be 'supreme'.
I oft ponder the fact perhaps the Birth Certificate of Adolph was a fraud and his birthplace was Canada.

This is perhaps why they hate the Brits and Americans with such a vehemence - Could it be due to the fact we defeated their hero ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min FYVM 1,431,415
News Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School custodians... (May '09) 46 min MrTripsOnTheory 191
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 61,454
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 2 hr Babesss7333 3
News Viewer's Guide: Look for trust, temperament the... 5 hr Plum2662 2
looking for a old friend (Jan '13) 16 hr Nikkinicole1980 2
loan shark (Dec '11) 18 hr silvia silva 35

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages