Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#33106 Aug 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I want them to answer questions like "why didn't you just stay away from him?"
Great question and something Zimmerman should be allowed to answer.

The interview would be a long one as there many inconsistencies and assumptions that only Zimmerman could answer - including the molestation accusation.

Too bad we can never interview Mr. Martin to balance the events and the truth.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#33107 Aug 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you know nothing about a polygraph or the responsibilities of the polygraph operator. When giving a polygraph the heart, blood pressure and breathing is monitored by both the machine and the operator. The body does respond to the stress of telling a lie and the person can also show certain traits such as refusal to make eye contact, the continued licking of dry lips and the body motion of attempting to get more distance between the person and the operator by shifting positions in the chair. People who have either taken the test or have read up will at times during the test on key questions will flex the sphincter to alter the bodily reaction to the stressful question. So, the application of the polygraph is both a machine measured stress factors in the body as well as the observation of the operator. This is why it is considered an inexact science and not allowed in a court of law.
I think in this case, the authorities were just looking for a general direction. Of course these tests are not infallible, but can pretty much help in an investigation such as this one. It was just one piece of the pie. It was used in concert with all the other evidence gathered and results of the other parts of the investigation.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#33108 Aug 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you know nothing about a polygraph or the responsibilities of the polygraph operator. When giving a polygraph the heart, blood pressure and breathing is monitored by both the machine and the operator. The body does respond to the stress of telling a lie and the person can also show certain traits such as refusal to make eye contact, the continued licking of dry lips and the body motion of attempting to get more distance between the person and the operator by shifting positions in the chair. People who have either taken the test or have read up will at times during the test on key questions will flex the sphincter to alter the bodily reaction to the stressful question. So, the application of the polygraph is both a machine measured stress factors in the body as well as the observation of the operator. This is why it is considered an inexact science and not allowed in a court of law.
And you're a fn stooge. George didn't take a polygraph but "supposedly" a mini voice stress test with no preparation or test questions. The FBI agent "supposedly" laughed at the notion that George passed the test. I use the term supposedly as it's never been proved or disproved that George ever took such a test or that the SPD even had a qualified operator on duty that evening.

It's been said that Ted Bundy passed a lie detector test in Florida and walked out of a Sheriff's office to commit more murders within days. In reality, Ted Bundy defeated some dumbass cop who was hoping to one day become a polygraph operator.

Sphincter? Did they shove the microphone up George's azz?

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33109 Aug 4, 2013
"The molestation continued for years during visits between the families, she said. The Zimmermans lived in Virginia and moved down to Florida -- where the woman lived with her family -- not long after George Zimmerman graduated from high school. The last incident occurred in Lake Mary, Fla., where Zimmerman had moved into a house owned by his family ahead of their arrival from Virginia."

<snip>

On one occasion, when she was about 12 years old and Zimmerman A FEW YEARS OLDER, she..........

“I was a kid, I didn’t know any better,” the woman said. The last encounter happened when the woman was 19, she said. By then Zimmerman had moved to Florida, not long before his parents followed. That time, Zimmerman demanded that she lay down on the bed to receive a massage. Fearful, she said she did, but when he bent close to kiss the side of her face, his erect penis pressed up against her. At that moment she decided to run, she said. Zimmerman chased her to the front door.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/geor...

The Florida woman was a 19 year old kid and GZ was 18, but he was a "few years older" than her.

Maybe you shouldn't waste the State's money be demanding it file molestation charges against GZ.....the nut case can't keep her story straight.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33110 Aug 4, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Great question and something Zimmerman should be allowed to answer.
The interview would be a long one as there many inconsistencies and assumptions that only Zimmerman could answer - including the molestation accusation.
Too bad we can never interview Mr. Martin to balance the events and the truth.
Yeah, I'd like to know who is god!

HANNITY: Is there anything you regret? Do you regret getting out of the car to follow Trayvon that night?
ZIMMERMAN: No, sir.
HANNITY: Do you regret that you had a gun that night?
HANNITY: Do you feel you wouldn't be here for this interview if you didn't have that gun?
HANNITY: You feel you would not be here?
ZIMMERMAN: I feel it was all God's plan and for me to second guess it or judge it --

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannity/2012/07...

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#33111 Aug 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"The molestation continued for years during visits between the families, she said.
We have her word.

And we have the word of someone who has already flat out lied to the court.

And we have you lying about what you insist that I have said.

And when I demand you prove it by providing a quote: you move the goalposts.

Level 5

Location hidden

#33112 Aug 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
I think in this case, the authorities were just looking for a general direction. Of course these tests are not infallible
The voice stress is laughable.

It isn't admissible anywhere in any state.

But you like to pretend it is a "lie detector" test when it suits your needs.

If it detected liars, than alarms would have gone off when the pedophile was walked into the same room.

The one thing everyone knows for sure in this case: the pedophile zimmerman is a liar.

As we know you to be, Pinocchio.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33113 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
We have her word.
And we have the word of someone who has already flat out lied to the court.
And we have you lying about what you insist that I have said.
And when I demand you prove it by providing a quote: you move the goalposts.
The Florida woman was a 19 year old kid and GZ was 18, but he was a "few years older" than her.

You must admit she's good at Grund math.

I'm not interested in moving goalposts......tie a rope to your wheels and pull.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#33114 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know less if you- like Pinocchio- insist that a voice stress test is a "lie detector".
You are one stupid SOB, what is the matter? Can you not read? What I stated was that a polygraph operated on the factors that the body reacted to stress by the fact that blood pressure, breathing and heart rate was effected by the stress of having to tell a lie. Please quote where I stated anything about a voice stress test. A very observant polygraph operator can tell by listening that in some people the voice might have a minor change when the person is put in the stress of telling a lie. The very good polygraph operator will ask the same question a couple of times worded so different that the perp. will not realize that he has answered the question before and this, also, might trip him up.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33115 Aug 4, 2013
Q & A WITH BAREFOOT2626
Neighborhood:
Big Muddy

I Belong To:
Mossad

When I'm Not on Topix:
knock before entering

Read My Forum Posts Because:
I am the smartest man in the world

I'm Listening To:
R&R

Read This Book:
Breakfast of Champions

Favorite Things:
fluffy kitties

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/barefoot2...

Hmmmmm......I guess another Very Important person.

The Mossadliterally meaning "the Institute")..... meaning "Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations"; is the national intelligence agency of Israel. It is one of the main entities in the Israeli Intelligence Community, along with Aman (military intelligence) and Shin Bet (internal security).

The Mossad is responsible for intelligence collection, covert operations, and counterterrorism, as well as bringing Jews to Israel from countries where official Aliyah agencies are forbidden, and protecting Jewish communities. Its director reports directly to the Prime Minister.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33116 Aug 4, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Her father is Uncle Mike, the one who set George up in the insurance satellite office that failed.
At one point years back, George supposedly became estranged from his entire family, the story has been posted on this thread and a few others on numerous occasions.
I guess you're more interested in Martin's very brief history that Zimmerman's very lengthy one.
He is even more interested in the made up lies he and other have posted about Trayvon.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#33117 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The voice stress is laughable.
It isn't admissible anywhere in any state.
But you like to pretend it is a "lie detector" test when it suits your needs.
If it detected liars, than alarms would have gone off when the pedophile was walked into the same room.
The one thing everyone knows for sure in this case: the pedophile zimmerman is a liar.
As we know you to be, Pinocchio.
Your location is hidden because you're posting from Israel?

Why is a VIP such as you wasting your intelligent time posting nonstop on a Topix thread about an isolated shooting in Florida?
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#33118 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Polygraphs can be admitted as evidence in some courts.
Compare to: voice stress which aren't.
Try to keep up.
OK, wheels, give us any criminal court that has taken Judicial Notice of the recognition of the accuracy of the polygraph to a point to allow it to be used in a criminal trial.

You attempt to keep up, one of my best friends is a polygraph operator. He is also a Detective Lt. in a local Police Department.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33120 Aug 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
NEW: Photo of Gun Retrieved From Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone
BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
// MAY 23 2013 // 2:26PM
Defense attorneys for George Zimmerman have released new photos that they say will help prove their client's innocence in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.......... and the Florida man's defense team has just released photos retrieved from Martin's phone. Some of those images were even taken on the night he was killed.
<snip>
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, appeared on America Live, revealing more insight into what jurors and the public can expect to see in the cell phone photos. One such pic [SEEN IN VIDEO ABOVE] shows a hand holding a gun. O'Mara wouldn't comment on whether or not he believes it's Trayvon's hand, saying that determination will be "up to a jury to decide."
Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/23/mark-oma...
The trial certainly didn't go the way O'Mara thought it would.
I wonder if images on the cellphone taken "on the night he was killed" were taken after he was already dead? That would certainly cast doubt on whether the cellphone ever belonged to him.
It is very considerate of Ben Keuidbos to fuether this whistleblower civil suit and get this information out in the open to clear the air.
It can be "up to a jury to decide" if it's worth $5 million dollars.
You're wrong. O'Mara knew full well that those pictures would not and could not be shown in court. There are laws against that here, They were not evidence.

He was just making sure the whole world, including any potential jurors saw them.

The judge should have put a gag on that man a year ago.

Level 5

Location hidden

#33121 Aug 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, wheels, give us any criminal court that has taken Judicial Notice
It gives me nothing to prove you or any of the long list of your aliases wrong, and obviously you are too stupid to bother to look it up.

Level 5

Location hidden

#33123 Aug 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Your location is hidden because you're posting from Israel?
When someone starts crying about the DISPLAYED location of a poster, you can be sure he's run out of legitimate recourse in a conversation he started and is now stuck with delivering red herrings.

Putting aside most of the displayed locations are wrong, false, altered, or of proxy servers.

It's like when we pretend you are from Canada.

Level 5

Location hidden

#33124 Aug 4, 2013
Rambler wrote:
The Mossadliterally meaning "the Institute")..... meaning "Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations";
difference between us (among many)- I care so little about your information I haven't and won't look.

Level 5

Location hidden

#33125 Aug 4, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid SOB, what is the matter? Can you not read?.
Can't you follow the thread, StickyLips?

The pedophile was not given a "lie detector test" (a polygrahp) he was given (if we are to believe what the SPD said) a voice stress test by someone who may or may not have been qualified to give it.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#33126 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot I have no problem proving you to be the liar, skanky trailer park welfare bigot.
And you aren't in the position to cry about someone using pejoratives.
You've never proved anything you've said, Deviant. You've just spewed your filthy sexual fantasies about Mr. Zimmerman and pedophilia over and over. You tell the same lies every time you post, and seem to think that if you tell a lie enough times it will be believed. You're nothing but a ghetto ape like the dead Trayvon and of no value to society. Everything you've ever said about me is a lie, and you know it. You're just garbage.
Voice of Reality

Petersburg, VA

#33127 Aug 4, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you follow the thread, StickyLips?
The pedophile was not given a "lie detector test" (a polygrahp) he was given (if we are to believe what the SPD said) a voice stress test by someone who may or may not have been qualified to give it.
Is all you got your little virgin sexual thoughts? First of all you can NOT give any criminal court that has given Judicial Notice of the Polygraph being reliable enough to be used in a criminal court, because there is none. When you are confronted and asked for proof to back up your big and mostly incorrect mouth you say that you have nothing to prove. OK, liar, you have nothing to prove because your lack of facts have been proven many times.

By the way, Idiot, What is a Polygrahp? I have been around and seen many Polygraphs given but never a Polygrahp.

Wheels, I really feel sorry for your little pathetic crippled self, however, with your big mouth and your lack of an ass to back up that big mouth, you would be killed if you talked like that in public.

Law enforcement is just another thing in the long list of things that you do not know shit about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,601,743
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 513,681
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr LizW 73,841
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 22 hr james52 244
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages