Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments
27,961 - 27,980 of 29,904 Comments Last updated Tuesday Aug 19

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Do the Math wrote:
<quoted text>
couple of questions
1. Why would anything on Martin's cell phone even be considered as evidence in the trial of Zimmerman? Martin was not on trial, Zimmerman was. That's a kin to bringing up what a rape victim was wearing?
2. Why the concern of photo's of underage girls? Martin himself was underage, he was only 17. I would think that he was probably dating "underage" girls at that age. I would also imagine that there are tens of thousands of 17 year old boys with pictures of underage 16 and 17 year old girls on their cell phones and yes many of those photos are either R or X-rated
The only value of any of the pictures on Trayvon's cell phone would be to smear the victim. That's why the attorney turned them over to O'Mara.

He should have been fired and disbarred as well.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, there wheels, I bet you know JUST HOW to handle a person with a penis.
That would leave you out, eh, Sticky, since the operation?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the guy one of the assistance coaches SAW raping a boy in the showers?
Tell me: does "sole witness" mean ONE witness where you are from? because SOLE WITNESS means one here.
I wrote this --

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The virtually all cases of sexual molestation the sole evidence of sexual molestation is testimony from the victim.

How you're get SOLE WITNESS from out of that, I have no idea. If you think sexual molestation must be witnessed by one more others in order to be successfully persecuted, you are even more out-to-lunch that you appear.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
The only value of any of the pictures on Trayvon's cell phone would be to smear the victim. That's why the attorney turned them over to O'Mara.
Ben Kruidbos was an IT guy not an attorney, if that's who you're referring to.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

* prosecuted (not persecuted)
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just noticed you didn't get around to answering my question.
I guess you think yourself a network "journalist", always questions for others, never responses to ours.
I answered your question, now you answer mine.

When are you going to start the online petition to demand that the State allow "the people" to decide whether George Zimmerman is guilty of child molestation or not.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote this --
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The virtually all cases of sexual molestation the sole evidence of sexual molestation is testimony from the victim.
sole witness.

Singular.

Victim.

Singular.

Did you run out of S's?

*YOU* brought up Sandusky.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Rambler wrote:
If you think sexual molestation must be witnessed by one more others in order to be successfully persecuted, you are even more out-to-lunch that you appear.
Maybe if it was 1960, and the man being accused was black and the accuser white.

Level 5

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I answered your question,
You didn't.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The police dispatcher heard your fat boy huffing and puffing from running 50 feet and asked him directly if he, the pedophile, was chasing the boy and when your pedophile said yes, the police dispatcher told him they- the Sanford police department- did not need him to do that. The pedophile acknowledged him, and then promptly ignored the directive.
Oh those pesky directives which might save lives. LOLL
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

NEW: Photo of Gun Retrieved From Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone
BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
// MAY 23 2013 // 2:26PM

Defense attorneys for George Zimmerman have released new photos that they say will help prove their client's innocence in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.......... and the Florida man's defense team has just released photos retrieved from Martin's phone. Some of those images were even taken on the night he was killed.

<snip>

Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, appeared on America Live, revealing more insight into what jurors and the public can expect to see in the cell phone photos. One such pic [SEEN IN VIDEO ABOVE] shows a hand holding a gun. O'Mara wouldn't comment on whether or not he believes it's Trayvon's hand, saying that determination will be "up to a jury to decide."

Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/23/mark-oma...

The trial certainly didn't go the way O'Mara thought it would.

I wonder if images on the cellphone taken "on the night he was killed" were taken after he was already dead? That would certainly cast doubt on whether the cellphone ever belonged to him.

It is very considerate of Ben Keuidbos to fuether this whistleblower civil suit and get this information out in the open to clear the air.

It can be "up to a jury to decide" if it's worth $5 million dollars.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
That would leave you out, eh, Sticky, since the operation?
Wheels, I have an honest question for you, how did you end up in wheel chair? Were you born with a childhood defect, were you injured or do you have an ongoing and worsening condition that does not allow you to walk?

“PuffPuffPass”

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
That was the secondary point, no question. Well done. Rambler is a complete nutcase with questionable ethics and morals was the primary point. Surprised you missed that.
Hahahaha. Hey, sarcasism is the lowest form of humour man.
It's still funny though bro.
Good Evening ladies, and gents.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
NEW: Photo of Gun Retrieved From Trayvon Martin's Cell Phone
BY
FOX NEWS INSIDER
// MAY 23 2013 // 2:26PM
Defense attorneys for George Zimmerman have released new photos that they say will help prove their client's innocence in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.......... and the Florida man's defense team has just released photos retrieved from Martin's phone. Some of those images were even taken on the night he was killed.
<snip>
Zimmerman's attorney, Mark O'Mara, appeared on America Live, revealing more insight into what jurors and the public can expect to see in the cell phone photos. One such pic [SEEN IN VIDEO ABOVE] shows a hand holding a gun. O'Mara wouldn't comment on whether or not he believes it's Trayvon's hand, saying that determination will be "up to a jury to decide."
Read more: http://foxnewsinsider.com/2013/05/23/mark-oma...
The trial certainly didn't go the way O'Mara thought it would.
It went exactly as he thought it would. His client was found not guilty. Case closed.
Voice of Reality

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you end up with those stretched out earlobes?
Was it the only thing your boyfriend could grab when he was riding your mustache?
Come on, wheels, my question was an honest one. It is obvious that you are physically challenged as shown by the number of post you make, so my question, remains. How did you end up in your wheelchair?
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... the value of the pictures was to challenge the MSM promotion of Martin being an innocent child who never did anything wrong in his life and only wanted to ride his pony.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
sole witness.
Singular.
Victim.
Singular.
Did you run out of S's?
*YOU* brought up Sandusky.
Make up your mind -- either you've already convicted George Zimmerman of pedophelia on a single unidentified person's say-so, or your argument is that a crowd must be present to observe the sexual molestation and testify accordingly in order to convict a sexual predator of pedophelia.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
It went exactly as he thought it would. His client was found not guilty. Case closed.
It is not "case closed".

There's at least three civil suits which have already sprung forth.....
GZ versus NBC and others.
State versus Shellie
Ben Kruidbos versus State
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... the value of the pictures was to challenge the MSM promotion of Martin being an innocent child who never did anything wrong in his life and only wanted to ride his pony.
Without knowing what's captured in the thousands of pics, you're merely speculating.

That there are pics taken the same night TM was shot is intriguing.....reminds me of Casey Anthony's cellphone number making a call five days after she was already locked up in jail!

Lousy time management.......

The devil's in the details!

<tick, tock>
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on, wheels, my question was an honest one. It is obvious that you are physically challenged as shown by the number of post you make, so my question, remains. How did you end up in your wheelchair?
Too bad Days wasn't around to retell the camel in Iran story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info