Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29872 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32534 Jul 31, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh. It's because your inane posts have a TIME listed on them, idiotgirl. And no, you're not important at all. You're worthless as a matter of fact. You don't have to be, but you choose to be utterly absolutely without value to the world. See the shrink, Rambler. Get the help. Live a real life.
Yes, if you could only read, I left that option available to you --

"Or is it because you scurried back to you read all my Very Important posts!"

A Very Important Department Head of Boars, who has a bad memory, who lies, and who can't read - your days are surely numbered.....psssttt I bet you're lousy at math too!

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#32536 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then 90 percent of Americans are progressives, SpoogeBreath.
if that was the case the United States would be like Detroit, Michigan where in Detroit 90 percent of Detroiters are progressives who live & call that God Forsaken Sh?thole Detroit Home.

Since: Jul 13

Newberry, SC

#32537 Jul 31, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh. It's because your inane posts have a TIME listed on them, idiotgirl. And no, you're not important at all. You're worthless as a matter of fact. You don't have to be, but you choose to be utterly absolutely without value to the world. See the shrink, Rambler. Get the help. Live a real life.
Yo' silly ho', your dumb azz is not important. You post here to make yourself feel important to your fellow klanjigs in this thread.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#32539 Jul 31, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>The sheriff's department has acknowledged that the responding deputies, one of them a sergeant, fired at least 15 rounds.
There are a few missing ingredients to the story such as who called police, how the two arrived so quickly without Middleton noticing them and how far the deputies were from Middleton when they opened fire. Either they're really lousy marksmen or were shooting from afar.
A neighbor called, according to news reports.

I wonder if anyone called them. He was in front of his own home, the vehicle was registered to him, at the same address. He has no criminal record, nothing. He is 60 years old. But... he is black. That makes him suspect. That makes it OK to shoot him.

People like Tired and Blue deserve to be staring down the barrel of a gun held by an idiot. Think they would be so ready to defend an idiot shooter if they or one of theirs was a victim?
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#32540 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"The officer reportedly did not recognize Zimmerman....."
Anyone know a good knock, knock joke?
http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/...

(I don't eat the aforementioned "crap" food which is what will happen shortly after she eats it.
Her family will be getting out the 2X febreeze.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#32541 Jul 31, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>It was a mostly black but not all black jury and you can bet your sweet azz that they picked up on that the police officer's were lying out their azzes particularly Det. Vannatter.
District attorney Gil Garcetti lost the case by moving it out of jurisdiction to downtown and not assigning his best prosecutors to the case. Garcetti's son was just elected Mayor of Los Angeles.
LE also tampered with the evidence. The blood drops found in the bedroom had preservative in them, the type of preservative found in blood vials. The blood in the vials taken from Simpson also went missing for a number of hours.

Had the cops not tampered with evidence and not perjured themselves OJ would have gone down for murder.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32542 Jul 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
LE also tampered with the evidence. The blood drops found in the bedroom had preservative in them, the type of preservative found in blood vials. The blood in the vials taken from Simpson also went missing for a number of hours.
Had the cops not tampered with evidence and not perjured themselves OJ would have gone down for murder.
Keep whining, George is innocent. Traythug is six feet under.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#32543 Jul 31, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we know where OJ is and he is behind bars. Zimmerman was cruising through Texas on a Sunday afternoon. He's like Satan. You never know where he might pop up, so beware. At least he will be noticed at 400 lbs. with a super soaker in his glove box. I'm armed, officer. Ah, get out of town, man...Z-man.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#32544 Jul 31, 2013
Spambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It is spelled that way because they left out the thousand island dressing.
Puke. They make those at a Kosher Deli. Corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on some sort of weird bread.

BTW. Who has crabs and is doing mushrooms? lmao
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#32545 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Hebrew for reuben!
You don't know that?
Wrong. Reuben IS a Hebrew name, not Reuban.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#32547 Jul 31, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Puke. They make those at a Kosher Deli. Corned beef, sauerkraut, cheese, and Thousand Island dressing on some sort of weird bread.
BTW. Who has crabs and is doing mushrooms? lmao
No kosher deli would ever serve a Reuben sandwich. Keeping kosher does not allow the mixing of meat & milk, ever. There are even separate dishes for meat & dairy in a kosher household.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32549 Aug 1, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, if you could only read, I left that option available to you --
"Or is it because you scurried back to you read all my Very Important posts!"
A Very Important Department Head of Boars, who has a bad memory, who lies, and who can't read - your days are surely numbered.....psssttt I bet you're lousy at math too!
As usual, you make no sense. No one "scurries" to read your drivel. I doubt that anyone ever reads your stupid cut and pastes, I know I don't. I can however look at the times and see that you spend at least 18 hrs/day constantly posting. I'm sorry you're jealous of my career. I'm sorry you choose not to get help for your mental illness so that you could have a normal life. I have a pretty good memory for an old broad, the one thing I NEVER do is lie, and I'm pretty good at math. You on the other hand aren't lying when you tell your silly tales.......you're just nuts, have delusions, and refuse to get help. You realy need some psychotropics, and you're just too stubborn and perhaps stupid to accept help. Enjoy yet another day of being worthless, Rambler. Is there anyone on earth who will care when you die?

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32550 Aug 1, 2013
Lesson not Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep whining, George is innocent. Traythug is six feet under.
Apparently the criminal-loving contingent is OK with OJ getting away with murder, too. Nothing but picking on cops and sticking up for criminals from some posters. Sickening. Oh well. ThugTray did NOT get away with his attempt at murder and has been appropriately punished. Mr. Zimmerman is off on a road trip (slow down, sir!), ThugTray's incubator and sperm donor aren't nearly as visible as they were two weeks ago (your fifteen minutes is about up, Tracey and Sybrina. Time to get a J O B !), and life is good among the law-abiding citizens.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32551 Aug 1, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
No kosher deli would ever serve a Reuben sandwich. Keeping kosher does not allow the mixing of meat & milk, ever. There are even separate dishes for meat & dairy in a kosher household.
Reuben is made with corned beef and Rachel contain's pastrami or visa-versa.....

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#32552 Aug 1, 2013
Wintergirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, but we know where OJ is and he is behind bars. Zimmerman was cruising through Texas on a Sunday afternoon. He's like Satan. You never know where he might pop up, so beware. At least he will be noticed at 400 lbs. with a super soaker in his glove box. I'm armed, officer. Ah, get out of town, man...Z-man.
Some may recall that Dr Phil's interview with the Anthony's was taped at a studio in Texas.

Some might also recall that he paid, err donated, heavily for that interview.

That was Georges truck, a dark silver Ridgeline. The Florida plate was blurred in the news video, one poster claimed it was missing LOL.

A plump Hispanic driving in Texas with Florida tags is a sitting duck for a traffic stop.

Level 7

Location hidden

#32553 Aug 1, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>Some may recall that Dr Phil's interview with the Anthony's was taped at a studio in Texas.
Some might also recall that he paid, err donated, heavily for that interview.
That was Georges truck, a dark silver Ridgeline. The Florida plate was blurred in the news video, one poster claimed it was missing LOL.
A plump Hispanic driving in Texas with Florida tags is a sitting duck for a traffic stop.
He should let his hair grow out and grow a full beard.....He would mix in crowds much easier.....Kinda feel sorry for the guy....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32555 Aug 1, 2013
""We have won the battle -- now the war," WikiLeaks tweeted after NSA leaker was granted asylum in Russia." -- CNN

Okay......

Level 7

Location hidden

#32556 Aug 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of sympathy for him. Cleared of all charges in a court of law and yet still persecuted by nutjobs. Sounds like the TX cop was sympathetic though, the radio said he got a warning.:)
Might oughta slow down, unless he want's a daily, running commentary on TMZ of his current position....lol....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32557 Aug 1, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot of sympathy for him. Cleared of all charges in a court of law and yet still persecuted by nutjobs. Sounds like the TX cop was sympathetic though, the radio said he got a warning.:)
It was sham. The vehicle the shown on the cruiser webcam which was pulled over didn't even have a rear licence plate!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32558 Aug 1, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Enjoy yet another day of being worthless, Rambler. Is there anyone on earth who will care when you die?
Obviously you'd be one, considering your psycho obsession of me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min CIGARFACETAMPA 1,278,996
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 45 min Princess Hey 22,517
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min dmtnt 502,307
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr dmtnt 19,227
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 54,634
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 72,676
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 16 hr Princess Hey 9,526
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages