Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32507 Jul 31, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
Laws are in place to combat illegal guns.
90 percent of Americans want a law requiring background checks so idiot immoral gun owners like yourself will stop selling firearms to fellow mental deviants, felons, terrorists, drug pushers, and wife beaters.
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#32508 Jul 31, 2013
Heading down to Jerry's Deli for a Cornie Beef etc.

Can I bring anything back for anyone?

NOPE not you Rambler - Jerry does NOT serve Pig Shank so looks as tho you will have to continue chomping on those funny mushrooms you cultivate outside ya bunker door.

Have to admit you have the tenacity to disobey the voices in your head. BRAVO ???? I think not. LOL
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#32509 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
90 percent of Americans want a law requiring background checks so idiot immoral gun owners like yourself will stop selling firearms to fellow mental deviants, felons, terrorists, drug pushers, and wife beaters.
And 90% of them are progressives. Sort of "the 90/90 club". another cure for the fix that fixed a another cure that fixed another cure.......
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#32510 Jul 31, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
NOPE not you Rambler - Jerry does NOT serve Pig Shank so looks as tho you will have to continue chomping on those funny mushrooms you cultivate outside ya bunker door.
Have to admit you have the tenacity to disobey the voices in your head. BRAVO ???? I think not. LOL
I'd like a Reuben please, & a diet Coke. Will square up with your later. Thanks, hen.

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#32511 Jul 31, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Just go away, who cares where it is.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#32513 Jul 31, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then 90 percent of Americans are progressives, SpoogeBreath.
No thats 90% of the trouble are from progressives future zyklon B recipient. And that will be by your own doing. wWen evil meets the new evil.

Level 1

Location hidden

#32514 Jul 31, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like a Reuben please, & a diet Coke. Will square up with your later. Thanks, hen.
Diet Coke will kill you.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32515 Jul 31, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> No thats 90%
I've told you before I'm not interested in your rants.

You make up numbers, I call you on them, and you go off on yet another rant.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32516 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Feds: California teen alleges captivity, sexual abuse on marijuana 'farm'
By Natalia Perez-Segnini, CNN
updated 11:18 AM EDT, Wed July 31, 2013
.......The girl sometimes was held in a metal toolbox 4 feet long, 2 feet wide and 2 feet high, authorities said. According to the criminal complaint, she told authorities that the men "put her in the box to 'teach' her because they had a 'point to prove.'"
The girl referred to the marijuana operation as a "mission" and said the men locked her in the box to protect the operation, according to the complaint.
"Specifically, they did not want (the girl) to 'ruin the mission' or 'go off and say something about the mission,'" the complaint stated.
<snip>
Authorities also uncovered a stash of weapons including, assault rifles, pistols, shotguns, loaded magazines, night-vision scopes, ballistic face masks and gas masks, body armor and a large cache of assorted ammunition, according to the complaint.
The Northern District of California U.S. attorney's office said a search of Balletto's residence uncovered even more weapons, including several sniper rifles and additional assault rifles.
Lake County Sheriff's Department Lt. Chris Chwialkowski said the stash was one of the largest collection of weapons seized in his department's history.
Tatum King, acting special agent in charge of investigations for the Homeland Security office in San Francisco, which mounted the federal narcotics investigation, said, "The criminal groups involved in growing and trafficking marijuana have repeatedly shown they have no qualms about using violence and intimidation against those who get in their way.
"In this case the alleged victim was only 15 years old."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/30/justice/califor...
Totally off topic....Why don't you leave, if you can't keep on point.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32517 Jul 31, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a Reuban and a can of dark coloured chemical. Yummy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32518 Jul 31, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Totally off topic....Why don't you leave, if you can't keep on point.....
It was to the point. I might have just posted this but MarsMan can't google the rest of the story:

"Lake County Sheriff's Department Lt. Chris Chwialkowski said the stash was one of the largest collection of weapons seized in his department's history."
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32520 Jul 31, 2013
Spambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Diet Coke will kill you.
Suicide by chemical infusion!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32521 Jul 31, 2013
"The officer reportedly did not recognize Zimmerman....."

Anyone know a good knock, knock joke?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#32522 Jul 31, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean a Reuban and a can of dark coloured chemical. Yummy.
WTH is a Reuban?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32523 Jul 31, 2013
My, my, my. While I was commuting home, going to the grocery, fixing dinner, enjoying dinner with my husband, cleaning up, chatting with my elderly mother on the phone, feeding the dogs and giving the sick one her meds, and then making some lovely crab-stuffed mushrooms for tomorrow's festivities at work........Rambler was here, posting incessantly about nothing. Do you ever do anything but this, Rambler? Does the Canadian government deliver meals to you so that you never have to leave your chair in front of the computer???

Level 1

Location hidden

#32524 Jul 31, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH is a Reuban?
http://foodlovas.wordpress.com/2010/09/11/reu...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#32525 Jul 31, 2013
Spambler wrote:
That is spelled incorrectly. There's no such thing as a Reuban sandwich.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32526 Jul 31, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
WTH is a Reuban?
It's Hebrew for reuben!

You don't know that?

Level 1

Location hidden

#32527 Jul 31, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
That is spelled incorrectly. There's no such thing as a Reuban sandwich.
It is spelled that way because they left out the thousand island dressing.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32528 Jul 31, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
My, my, my. While I was commuting home, going to the grocery, fixing dinner, enjoying dinner with my husband, cleaning up, chatting with my elderly mother on the phone, feeding the dogs and giving the sick one her meds, and then making some lovely crab-stuffed mushrooms for tomorrow's festivities at work........Rambler was here, posting incessantly about nothing. Do you ever do anything but this, Rambler? Does the Canadian government deliver meals to you so that you never have to leave your chair in front of the computer???
Gosh, aren't I Very Important....you were thinking of me all afternoon!

But if you weren't here, how do you know that I was?

Or is it because you scurried back to you read all my Very Important posts!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Yeah 1,508,661
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 48 min CJ_McLain 61
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 50 min Murphey_Law 513,028
News Boy Scout forced to drink urine at Scout camp (Jun '09) 1 hr Headbobber 78
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Mary NY 73,760
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 hr Raymond 63,546
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 19 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 8,066

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages