Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#32302 Jul 29, 2013
californio wrote:
learned something new today. How many of you know by the One drop rule Zimmerman not white but black?
George Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia,[31] and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru,[32] and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.[33][34] He was raised as a Catholic,[32] in a family that his father has described as "multiracial"; his father is a White American of German descent[35] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[32][Note 3] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a registered Democra.
so Not only is Zimmerman not a white red Neck, he caan list himself as an Afro American under the one drop rule.
IIRC, the one drop rule was overturned by SCOTUS. If fact, the 1/16 was held to not apply.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32303 Jul 29, 2013
californio wrote:
learned something new today. How many of you know by the One drop rule Zimmerman not white but black?
George Michael Zimmerman was born on October 5, 1983, in Manassas, Virginia,[31] and is the son of Gladys (née Mesa) Zimmerman, who was born in Peru,[32] and Robert Zimmerman, Sr., a retired Virginia magistrate.[33][34] He was raised as a Catholic,[32] in a family that his father has described as "multiracial"; his father is a White American of German descent[35] and his mother is Peruvian with some black ancestry through her Afro-Peruvian maternal grandfather.[32][Note 3] Zimmerman's voter registration record lists him as Hispanic and a registered Democra.
so Not only is Zimmerman not a white red Neck, he caan list himself as an Afro American under the one drop rule.
But, he doesn't. It was through his paid mouthpiece that we learned he considers himself a white Hispanic.

Personally, I don't give a damn what he is or what he calls himself, he murdered an unarmed kid.
PuffPuffPass

Waterloo, Canada

#32304 Jul 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever.
you are a crazy mofo no question BUT tired and silly has terminal soul cancer. You can get better with drugs. She's a goner.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32305 Jul 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
IIRC, the one drop rule was overturned by SCOTUS. If fact, the 1/16 was held to not apply.
Well let me see If his Great Grand Father was black then he is 1/8 black so he has more then the1/16 needed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32306 Jul 29, 2013
Interesting that when Zimmerman beat the shit out of his then girlfriend the police officer fail to show up in court. Oh Daddy, Daddy, save me.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#32307 Jul 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
Interesting that when Zimmerman beat the shit out of his then girlfriend the police officer fail to show up in court. Oh Daddy, Daddy, save me.
I hate when Frank Taffee gets on one of the talk show and starts in with saying Travons parents are the cause of him being a drug user. Yet no one has the guts to ask him about his own sons.
One died from a drug overdose - the other died from driving while drunk that also caused the death of another man who was riding with him.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32308 Jul 29, 2013
PuffPuffPass wrote:
<quoted text>you are a crazy mofo no question BUT tired and silly has terminal soul cancer. You can get better with drugs. She's a goner.
Yes, then I suppose I could be a pothead like you.

How did I become the topic of this thread?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32310 Jul 29, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> Well let me see If his Great Grand Father was black then he is 1/8 black so he has more then the1/16 needed.
If someone is 15/16th white, they're black, is what you're saying?

What if they lie......don't you think you should still brand them or something like that to keep track?

Psssttttt.....how often do the KKK wear that silly white garb....it makes you all look like a pointy head ghosts all set for Halloween.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32311 Jul 29, 2013
Who were the two fools who thought black blood could be measured as 10%? Did they leave in shame?

Level 8

Location hidden

#32312 Jul 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate when Frank Taffee gets on one of the talk show and starts in with saying Travons parents are the cause of him being a drug user. Yet no one has the guts to ask him about his own sons.
One died from a drug overdose - the other died from driving while drunk that also caused the death of another man who was riding with him.
Yet the racist haters love him because he stuck up for and lied for Zimmerman.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32313 Jul 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there even one single African American on this planet whom is worthy of your respect?

I get the distinct impression the only remaining interest in this case is to criticize Trayvon's parents or anyone associated who elevates the injustice of racism in general.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32314 Jul 29, 2013
zazz wrote:
Who were the two fools who thought black blood could be measured as 10%? Did they leave in shame?
What's "black blood"?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32315 Jul 29, 2013
'Gay, Jewish white supremacist' charged with stalking Anderson Cooper for FIVE years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23803...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What colour blood would a "gay, Jewish white supremacist" have?

Hmmm....this could prove interesting:

'He was a radical — he believed in his [Jewish] religion, and he believed in the one race, the white race,' an ex-neighbor at Hausner’s SRO told New York Post."
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#32316 Jul 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there even one single African American on this planet whom is worthy of your respect?
I get the distinct impression the only remaining interest in this case is to criticize Trayvon's parents or anyone associated who elevates the injustice of racism in general.
I Don't know how to take your post ! What I was referring to was Frank Taffee is not only a racist pig, he is also a hypocrite! What the hell do you mean Worthy of my respect ? I think you have your wires crossed.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32319 Jul 29, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> I Don't know how to take your post ! What I was referring to was Frank Taffee is not only a racist pig, he is also a hypocrite! What the hell do you mean Worthy of my respect ? I think you have your wires crossed.
Then answer my question and prove me wrong.

Name an African Anerican whom you admire and respect.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32320 Jul 29, 2013
* American

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32322 Jul 29, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone is 15/16th white, they're black, is what you're saying?
What if they lie......don't you think you should still brand them or something like that to keep track?
Psssttttt.....how often do the KKK wear that silly white garb....it makes you all look like a pointy head ghosts all set for Halloween.
I did not make up the One drop rule or the 1/16 rule.. Im just pointing out BY LAW Zimmerman could declare himself black if he wanted to..
And as for your Klan Jab. the Klan hate people like me more then blacks since I am a race traitor married to a non white woman for over twenty years.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32324 Jul 29, 2013
I'll go first....definately at the top of my list -

Barack Obama

Forget party politics, his open manner of communicating with the American people is extraordinary IMO...especially compared to the typical lip flapping goobley-goop.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32325 Jul 29, 2013
californio wrote:
<quoted text> I did not make up the One drop rule or the 1/16 rule.. Im just pointing out BY LAW Zimmerman could declare himself black if he wanted to..
And as for your Klan Jab. the Klan hate people like me more then blacks since I am a race traitor married to a non white woman for over twenty years.
Yes indeed. And I'd expect you'd bring race into the conversation each and every day, assuming she's allowed to talk.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32326 Jul 29, 2013
More charges possible for "white supremacist" and wife accused of killing SC sex offender
Posted: Jul 25, 2013 12:20 PM MDT
Updated: Jul 25, 2013 12:26 PM MDT

<snip>

Sheriff David Taylor says they shot and stabbed Charles and Gretchen Parker in their home near Jonesville. Their bodies were found earlier this week.

Deputies say Moody admitted to targeting Parker because he was a registered sex offender.

The sheriff says his office has looked into Jeremy Moody before, and says he even admitted to being part of a white supremacist group.

"We live in a good community," Sheriff Taylor explained. "Even a bushel of apples is going to have a bad apple every once in a while. That doesn't make the rest of the apples bad."

http://www.wjbf.com/story/22932713/more-charg...

Were the victims racially profiled?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Fitius T Bluster 1,583,785
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,482
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 12 hr Baffled 1,179
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 13 hr Murphey_Law 185
News Adding sex back into relationship (Dec '08) 16 hr RACE 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 hr Murphey_Law 513,433
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Tue Agents of Corruption 63,948

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages