Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

incredulous

Carmel, IN

#32040 Jul 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You deserve a D in trolling.....either that or it's time for some new scrips. Your pretence of acting as if you're interested is lacklustre.
The trial is over, the people have spoken!
What's the next mission for failure?
And yet you are still babbling about nothing. What a surprise.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#32042 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#32043 Jul 26, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Last year? Try less than two weeks ago.
PSssstt.......Did I mention psychopaths are unable to perceive the passage of time?
You seem like quite the authority on psychopaths.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32044 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you are still babbling about nothing. What a surprise.
Sorry, i didn't intent to interrupt the crime proceedings.

Do you suppose there'll be a verdict by last year?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32045 Jul 26, 2013
* criminal
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32046 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>You seem like quite the authority on psychopaths.
Yes, I'm planning on offering psychological screening in conjunction with my new church based lawfirm.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32047 Jul 26, 2013
* tax exempt lawfirm
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32048 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
http://www.inquisitr.com/85832 8/murdered-over-zimmerman-stic ker/
Two WHITE brothers murdered for having a Free Zimmerman bumper sticker on. The media is burying these stories. At some point this will explode if these thugs continue to attack innocent people.
Sure, it's bound to happen by last year, maybe even the year before that.

Since: Jul 13

Columbia, SC

#32049 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> What a racist thing to say! There are black people who own businesses and support Republican ideals. Are you suggesting all blacks have to be liberals or you will call them names? Check yourself, racist.
Yo' monkey piss, why is it that you racists always say you like an Uncle Tom Herman Cain, a man that your racist party had no intentions of nominating for president? But a strong Black Republican like Mr. Colin Powell you stupid klan [email protected]@rds want to burn a cross on his lawn? Is it because Cain knows his place?Check your monkey azz, LOFL!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jul 13

Columbia, SC

#32050 Jul 26, 2013
Moe the toe wrote:
<quoted text>You need to understand that you're part of the 3/5th's group that no one wants to talk about. If the system can or could make everyone as stupid as you and the rest your ilk then ,,,yes we will have achived equalty in your demented, 3rd world logic
Yo' pissmoe, you are the section 8 trailer trash ghetto rats that keep to yourselves because none of you inbreds matter outside of your gated, err, fenced in compound.
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#32057 Jul 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You quit thinking about it? Ha, what a liar you are......or did something change only an hour ago? LOL
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
You still don't comprehend the difference between thinking about a case that's over and poking a stick into the cage of a lunatic, or in the case of you and that Murphey person, a couple of lunatics. You, ngrace and murphy make me laugh because you're NUTS. Why can't you comprehend that?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32058 Jul 27, 2013
"Some of those who obtained the licenses could be working at ports, courthouses, airports, stadiums or jails wherever armed security guards are hired, investigators said."
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/123...

Or hired to work at gated condo communities.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32059 Jul 27, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't comprehend the difference between thinking about a case that's over and poking a stick into the cage of a lunatic, or in the case of you and that Murphey person, a couple of lunatics. You, ngrace and murphy make me laugh because you're NUTS. Why can't you comprehend that?
Your writing is filled with bitterness and anger that you can't disguise, so don't pretend you're enjoying yourself.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32060 Jul 27, 2013
Lesson not Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
You get post mixed up? Sorry you are still upset traythug is...well, where he is destined to be, and George is free. Live with your pathetic life.
No, I didn't get post mixed up, you did. Yes George is free because he was acquitted by the jury - in both Canada and the United States the majority of the population respects the decisions of the jury because that is the foundation of our legal systems.

But you blew your cover because you didn't do your homework - nor did you follow this case. The George Zimmerman trial concluded two weeks ago, not LAST YEAR. Bad, bad karma toward your mission when you make those sort of mistakes.......LOL

Lesson not Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down there loser, your little thug was on a course of destruction, criminal behavior and thuggery and you are still angry that the man he decided to confront got the better of him. Sorry, thems the breaks. George is a free man, like I posted in another topic, saw a funny post, he is considering changing his name to "Ben Ghazi", that way, obama and holder will want to forget he exist. LMAO. If he defends himself again, good for him. He has that legal right, as he was proven legally able to do so last year. I hope he defends us all. I know I will.

“always”

Level 5

Since: May 12

Ticklaw

#32061 Jul 27, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Some of those who obtained the licenses could be working at ports, courthouses, airports, stadiums or jails wherever armed security guards are hired, investigators said."
http://touch.orlandosentinel.com/#section/123...
Or hired to work at gated condo communities.....
You're too late.

In 2006, in Sanford Florida, two security guards working at an apartment complex shot a black teen in the back killing him. One of the security guards was the son of a Sanford police officer, the other was a volunteer for the department. No charges were filed.

And some people just can't understand why Sanford's black
community took interest in the Trayvon Martin shooting.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32062 Jul 27, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, wheels, you keep saying Zimmerman is a pedophile?.
Pick an alias, Boy Toy.

Maybe get a suggestion from on the guys driving your mustache around the rest stop?

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#32063 Jul 27, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
See the previous several dozen statements above, i.e., the pedophile was found "not guilty", not "innocent", that he is every bit as "not guilty" as OJ Simpson.
PS: OJ Simpson lost his civil trial.
And as I stated before I think the Martin family has a very strong case if they file a wrongful death case against Zimmerman. And I would like them file a case they can win, not lose.
Zimmerman acted like an idiot, but the evidence does not support a Murder or Civil rights conviction,

Level 2

Location hidden

#32064 Jul 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the white jurors, an older lady, said after the trial that she did vote guilty, but that the pressure from the black jurors was intense.
I never saw OJ's acquittal as being due to his being black. IMO, the jury acquitted him to avenge past wrongs & the sometimes brutal treatment by Los Angeles PD. Remember the black juror leaving the courtroom with a black power salute on the day the verdict was read?
I dont see OJ being acquitted do to him being Black. He was acquitted do to the fact he had plenty of money to spend.
The Trail lawyer Association (Who all but own the Democratic party) have rigged the legal system so whether you walk or go free depends more on the amount of money you spend then the evidence
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32065 Jul 27, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
<quoted text>You're too late.
In 2006, in Sanford Florida, two security guards working at an apartment complex shot a black teen in the back killing him. One of the security guards was the son of a Sanford police officer, the other was a volunteer for the department. No charges were filed.
And some people just can't understand why Sanford's black
community took interest in the Trayvon Martin shooting.
Why wouldn't Sanford's "black community" take an interest in this case - I'm sure the entire community did considering the media's presence and it being the focus of the nation.

Florida police chief ready for Zimmerman verdict
By Daniel Trotta | Reuters Wed, Jul 10, 2013

.......Unprecedented in Sanford, where George Zimmerman is on trial for killing teenager Trayvon Martin, the campaign has led Cecil Smith out of the police station and into a historic black neighborhood nearby. There, the Northerner from a Chicago suburb has knocked on doors and talked with people about their concerns.

Barely 100 days into the job, Smith has also moved beyond the neighborhood known as Goldsboro and into white, Hispanic and mixed neighborhoods. He has ordered his 130 officers to get out of their cruisers and engage the public. They hand out business cards with their cell phone numbers.

By reaching out, Smith, who is black, says he has set himself apart from his predecessors, one of whom stepped down after his handling of the shooting enflamed racial tensions in town and rekindled a national debate about race relations in the United States.

His efforts could be put to the test in the coming days, with a six-woman jury soon to begin deliberations on a verdict for Zimmerman, who is accused of second-degree murder for shooting Martin. Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic, was armed, and Martin, 17-years old and black, was unarmed.......

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-police-chief-re...

The new police chief, Cecil E Smith and his "walk and talk" program obviously has improved the overall health of the community in a very short period of time. He's clearly a leader who hasn't lost the ability to relate to ordinary people -- it will be interesting to see if this is implemented in other communities. Often it's little things that make a big difference in uplifting community morale.....people being heard and therefore being engaged within it is one of them.

Level 2

Location hidden

#32066 Jul 27, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>That's so very sad to be filled with so much hate.
One reason I can never be a Liberal. I dont seem to be able to hate people just because they dont agree with me on every issue.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Military Records ... 1,521,168
April is Child Protection Month but Trump Hosts... 15 min ChildAbuse is Wrong 1
News Bush revokes pardon after learning of GOP donation (Dec '08) 2 hr Julios Lottery ti... 15
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 6 hr Murphey_Law 87
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) 8 hr Steve Eller 38
caylee anthony>> her biological father (Sep '08) 12 hr Lon Spector 522
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 hr Lon Spector 513,103

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages