Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29779 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31985 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it was stolen: I stop posting.
Can't prove it stolen: you stop posting.
One two three go.
There were numerous articles on this issue. In order to fudge on the rising crime and keep black youth out of jail they said the jewelry was 'found' and returned it to the owner who lived near the school. No community outrage and the thugs keep doing what they do.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31986 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
Who was that black comedian who used to say 'the devil made me do it'. That's the culture.
Just like Dice Clay represented your culture, Shug.

Of course, Flip Wilson was a success.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31987 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>There were numerous articles on this issue.
Articles?

NO arrest warrant?

Why are you posting?

Let's see that warrant or STFU and stop posting!
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31988 Jul 26, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Should'nt you have to prove it was Trayvon's womens jewelry.....that would be fair..
Please don't hold your breath on that one. Trayvon said he was holding the bag of jewelry for a friend and police said it was jewelry that was found. Fire the person responsible for this cover up.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31989 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
In order to fudge on the rising crime and keep black youth out of jail they said the jewelry was 'found'...
Note source...

SANFORD, Fla.(AP/The Blaze)— Women’s jewelry and a watch found in Trayvon Martin’s school backpack last fall could not be tied to any reported thefts, the Miami-Dade Police Department said Tuesday.

The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.
(clip)
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31990 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Articles?
NO arrest warrant?
Why are you posting?
Let's see that warrant or STFU and stop posting!
I'm sure the truth is painful but you really need to face reality for once. This has been explained to you but apparently you have some comprehension deficiencies.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31991 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually: you don't remember insisting a person was innocent until proved not guilty?
Tell us: what is the name of the person from whom this jewelry- you say- was stolen?
I say you have been having sex with the 14 year old neighborhood baby sitter.
I think it would be fair if you proved it wasn't so?
Honestly, you are so offensive and gross. The information is out there. You're just too stupid to put two and two together.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31992 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Note source...
SANFORD, Fla.(AP/The Blaze)— Women’s jewelry and a watch found in Trayvon Martin’s school backpack last fall could not be tied to any reported thefts, the Miami-Dade Police Department said Tuesday.
The Miami Herald in its Tuesday editions reported that it had obtained a Miami-Dade Schools Police Department report that showed the slain teenager was suspended in October for writing obscene graffiti on a door at his high school. During a search of his backpack, the report said, campus security officers found 12 pieces of women’s jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that they felt could be used as a burglary tool.
(clip)
So? That's outdated. I'm not going to do your research....even though you are too stupid to do it.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31993 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you are some kind of hypocrite.
You haven't mentioned the ugly fat trailer part trash that has brought this up.
I guess it's part of the bigot code, eh?
Here's a thought: stick to your racist website. You can let anyone in you like.
I'm not sure who you are referring to. This is an anonymous site although you have done a fine job presenting yourself to strangers. I think most of us have figured out who the trash really is.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31994 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the truth is
Why are you posting?

Where is that warrant?

Level 5

Location hidden

#31996 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
I'm not going to do your research....
Research?

You have to back your big sticky mouth, Infectious.

There was no stolen jewelry.

The only person with an record would be your pedophile zimmerman.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31997 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
The information is out there.
There is information out there declaring the world to be flat as a pancake.

There is no record of stolen jewelry here, though, or you would have posted the link.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#31999 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>That's so very sad to be filled with so much hate.
I don't view someone filled with hate and anger with sadness because they deserve neither empathy nor pity.....events which occur outside of one's control are "sad". I'd attach a label closer to "pathetic" or "disgusting" particularly as old as some of these posters claim they are and I'm glad they have no target to rant at except for yesterday's news. That the ghouls still can't let to of the outcome of OJ Simpson's trial almost 20 long years ago, as if it happened only yesterday, as an example of how they are not able to move forward with time. It's really no wonder they'd think GZ's acquittal would provoke a violent riot.....

PS....psychos are said to have no conception of the passage of time.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#32001 Jul 26, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a m/f c/s liar.
But we knew that already.
Still waiting: that warrant on stolen jewelry.
You are insane and obviously upset that I pointed out the fact the police have been covering up black crime, Trayvon's included. The POLICE said the jewelry was FOUND so they wouldn't have to put the thug in jail.They returned the stolen jewelry to the owner. Like Affirmative Action........this is another example of the kind of preferential treatment blacks get. No doubt if he were white, he would have gone to juvie. I'm embarrassed for you....your rants are such gibberish.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#32002 Jul 26, 2013
RuffnReddy wrote:
Well, I'm sure everyone has seen Robyn Roberts interview with juror B-29 today.
Strange interview.
B-29, Maddy, late thirties and with eight kids she works at a lower rung nursing home job somewhere in Central Florida. After she agreed with the others that there wasn't sufficient cause to convict per the lengthy and hazy jury instructions she had a change of heart and now believes that George got away with murder.
She had only lived in Central Florida for four months prior to being selected to serve on the high profile Zimmerman jury and explained that she had no interest in news or current events favoring reality TV instead.
Clearly B-29 should never have even been selected for the purpose of deciding someones fate.
jury profiles @ clickorlando.com
Today I heard someone say that if Frank T had testified, the jury would have convicted within an hours time.
Lessons learned.
She knows she should have voted for manslaughter at least. Now she's feeling guilty for not standing up to the attorney's wife.

Level 8

Location hidden

#32003 Jul 26, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL. Who cares about DC??? Who cares about ANYONE or ANYTHING associated with the long-over Casey Anthony case???? You and a couple of other nutcases. The rest of us accepted that the skankpig got away with killing her kid and quit thinking about it., I bring up the reverend because it cracks me up that you're so obsessed with the guy. Your wacko theories are funny.
You post there daily. I don't go there so just assume you are up to your usual attacks.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32004 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> You are insane and obviously upset that I pointed out the fact the police have been covering up black crime, Trayvon's included. The POLICE said the jewelry was FOUND so they wouldn't have to put the thug in jail.They returned the stolen jewelry to the owner. Like Affirmative Action........this is another example of the kind of preferential treatment blacks get. No doubt if he were white, he would have gone to juvie. I'm embarrassed for you....your rants are such gibberish.
Doesn't say much about you either, you to reply to the gibberish you're embarrassed of.

Is this your way of giving a poor "eval"? LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#32005 Jul 26, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text> Seriously, you are revolting. Kindly stick to the topic and quit always falling back on your sick fantasies.
He's just giving her a dose of her own medicine.

Good for him. She's such an evil bitch many people are afraid to reply to her racist hate rants.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32006 Jul 26, 2013
Murder charges dropped against widow in Georgia day care killing case
By Amanda Sloane, HLNtv.com and Greg Botelho, CNN
updated 7:15 PM EDT, Fri July 26, 2013

(CNN)-- A Georgia judge signed off Friday on the prosecution's request to drop all murder charges against Andrea Sneiderman, whom authorities have said conspired with her boss to have her husband killed.

Prosecutors said the murder charges against Sneiderman were "unjust and unethical" because they weren't positive they could prove them.

Before the decision, Sneiderman was facing malice murder, felony murder and aggravated assault charges related to the death of her husband, Rusty. All three were dismissed.

Prosecutors will continue to pursue four counts of perjury, seven counts of making false statements to law enforcement officials and one count of hindering the apprehension of a criminal.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/26/justice/georgia...

MarNY and some of you must be absolutely devastated over this news.

The rug got pulled from under your next preplanned murder trial/hate-fest!

What now?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#32007 Jul 26, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just giving her a dose of her own medicine.
Good for him. She's such an evil bitch many people are afraid to reply to her racist hate rants.
The "racist hate rants" are merely an attempt to enflame others.

Give it no fuel, there's no fire.

This is your first ride around the block?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Aquarius-WY 1,457,556
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Basil Foramen Bro... 62,298
Want to move but have little money (Oct '12) 1 hr Angel 19
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,268
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 13 hr Your stupid pro-e... 1,167
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr Murphey_Law 512,860
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages