Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31578 Jul 22, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
What white person wishes they were black? What person would wish for less education, less intelligence, less responsibility, being more prone to violence, and being the most hated in the country? Why would I wish I was part of a race so despicable that I would constantly try to move away from my own kind????
You are stuck with a whitey tool.

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31580 Jul 22, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They weren't crimes.
A simpler explanation would be: the shooting death of 17 year old Martin would never have happened if the fat pedophile cop wannabe had stayed and waiting for the real cops to show up.
Like he was told.
Roderick Scott: The ‘Black George Zimmerman’ Acquitted of Murder in 2009

http://www.decodedscience.com/roderick-scott-...
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31582 Jul 22, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I said the story doesn't pass the smell test and I stand by that statement.
You don't find it just a little tiny bit odd that the vehicle's occupants are not identified? So just exactly "who" planted this story in today's news?
http://www.seminolesheriff.org/external/InfoS...
> Per Florida Statute Section 316.066, effective June 5, 2001, accident reports are no longer a public record under the provisions of Florida Statute Section 119.07 for a period of 60 days after the date the report is filed. However, they can be made available immediately to:
•The parties involved;
•Their legal representatives;
•Their licensed insurance agents;
•Their insurers;
•Persons under contract with such insurer to provide claims or underwriting information;
•Prosecutorial authorities;
•Radio and television stations licensed by the FCC;
•Qualifying newspapers;
•State and Federal Agencies authorized to have access to such reports by any provision of the law
When making a request for an accident report which falls within the 60 days time period, one of the following types of credentials and/or identification must be provided in support of any claim for access to be the requested report:
•Drivers license or other governmental issued picture ID, identifying the requester as a party involved in the accident;
•Signed and notarized letter from an involved party authorizing the pickup of the report on their behalf;
•Letter from an attorney stating they represent a party involved;
•Formal written request from an insurance company on company letterhead or otherwise clearly identifiable request form for each report identifying the parties they insure;
•Written proof demonstrating one is under contract with an insurer for the specific report requested and identifying the insured parties;
•State or Federal Credentials and/or licenses;
•As approved by a supervisor in the Records Section
Reports may also be obtained from the Accident Report and Retrieval Service on line for a fee.
Note: Obtaining confidential information by someone who knows they are not entitled to do so is a felony violation per Fl. Statute 316.066 <
See someone and resolve your hateful issues.
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31583 Jul 22, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhm, duh, maybe to give the story some credibility?
It was all over the Internet that Zimmerman won the Florida Lottery, too......just because someone writes a story that doesn't mean it's true.
Aren't you even the slightest bit ashamed of your ignorance and integrity? Zimmerman rescued a family who could have died. That should be good news but obviously not to a racist like yourself. Does it upset you a white family was saved? Does it bother you that a hispanic, black and white man does not care about race when he puts his life on the line for another?
incredulous

Carmel, IN

#31585 Jul 22, 2013
Ctz wrote:
Well George wants us to believe he was strong enough to pull 2 adults out of the carthat is on its side. but was not strong enough to push a teenager off him ?
Uh, he had help and the crash victims that were cooperating?

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31588 Jul 22, 2013
Voice of Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You just got to love it when one of these black boys get to talking about tools. They wear with much pride the size of their male organ. Well, thanks for the help, we all know that the monkey has a sex organ larger in size to it's body than the human. This is proof positive that the spook is more kin to the primate than to the human. It is also no wonder that both spooks and monkeys are referenced as knuckle draggers.
says the white boy with the little tool.

you poor thing.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31591 Jul 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Any proof that the 2 Revs are in any way linked to -Accredited Surety and Casualty Co. Inc. There were no comments made from the local agent about the bond that was posted.
Once again there was no Media Ooutcry by the Media regarding this poor child.
Did the 2 Revs make any TV appearances ??
Most of you that read my articles about missing, murdered, and abused children surely will remember this gorgeous little 5 year old child that was reported missing from her Fayetteville, North Carolina home on November 10, 2009. Six days later our worse fears came to light when her little body was found on the side of the road thrown away like roadside garbage.
According to a spokeswoman for the Cumberland County Sheriffs Office, Debbie Tanna, Shaniya’s mother, Antoinette Davis, who had been arrested and charged with human trafficking, felony child abuse-prostitution obstruction of a police investigation and filing a false police report after the child’s body was found, has posted a $51,000 bond to get out of jail. Her arrests warrants stated that Davis did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude and did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya.
http://www.bloggernews.net/123923
I remember this horrible murder. The man was convicted just this May of raping and murdering Shaniya.

Not sure what this has to do with Zimmerman murdering Trayvon though.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31592 Jul 22, 2013
BTW, there was no need for an outcry. The case was investigated and the mother and the murderer were arrested. Get it?

It was however, highly publicized.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31596 Jul 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Mario Andretti McNeill, 32, of Fayetteville, N.C., was convicted of first-degree murder, first-degree kidnapping, sexual offense of a child, indecent liberties with a child, human trafficking and sexual servitude in connection with the death of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis, left. He was sentenced to the death penalty on May 30, 2013. Shaniya's body was found in an overgrown area off N.C. Highway 87 near the Lee-Harnett county line on Nov. 16, 2009, six days after her mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, reported her missing from their mobile home on Sleepy Hollow Drive in Fayetteville. McNeill, who was seen with the girl on a Sanford hotel security camera hours after her disappearance, later surrendered to police after investigators contacted his family. Police said he confessed to abducting her, according to the station. An autopsy determined that Shaniya died of asphyxiation and that injuries she suffered were consistent with a sexual assault. A medical examiner noted in the autopsy that investigators believe the girl was used to pay off a drug debt, the station reported. Authorities say Antoinette Davis was complicit in her daughter's death. Arrest warrants state that she "did knowingly provide Shaniya with the intent that she be held in sexual servitude" and "did permit an act of prostitution with Shaniya." Davis is awaiting trial. Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty against her, the station reports..

Where Oh where are the Liberals proclaiming the innocence of this filthy disgusting Pedohile- He is after all a Black man.
You're too dumb to understand. Why would anyone defend this baby rapist, this murderer? He got what he deserved.

You're a whack job.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31597 Jul 22, 2013
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
You just hate blacks period.
Not only does she hate blacks, but whites who dare defend a black from her hatchet job. She's a piece of filth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31598 Jul 22, 2013
Moe the toe wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh and Gee-Whiz!!!! Who would ever have guessed that! hahahahahahaha!!! Everyone knows you're a victim
Everyone knows you are brainless.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31599 Jul 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
TY you sweetie pop - Someday if you ever lay off the crack pipe & sober up I will 'splain ya.
Right now I am heading home- another nice profitable day at the shop - How many pennies have you earned today ?????
So, you post on company time, stealing from your employer?

Not surprising.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31600 Jul 22, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
You complaining now about how I treat you ?? Tell it to your drunken cohort Jezz troll. You make a perfect couple.LOL!
Soon as you attain the level of being my equal you will comprehend. Other than that your quote does not pertain to me since I am not a man.
Gotta go home is calling me.
She would have to roll in the gutter to be your equal. No one aspires that low.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31601 Jul 22, 2013
Moe the toe wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you aren't, except when someone disagrees with you and then you become a victim and we're supposed to feel sorry for pointing out a reality. It's a lame, worn out crutch that most everyone just yawns when it's used. The entire effort behind the Trayvon Martin case is to make him a poor black victim of some "WHITE" HISPANIC racist. Victims,like Travon, have no responsibilities for their own actions.
Trayvon's only crime was being a young, black unarmed boy. Had he been the thug the racists claim, Zimmerman would be dead, not Trayvon.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31602 Jul 22, 2013
Moe the toe wrote:
<quoted text> Of course you aren't, except when someone disagrees with you and then you become a victim and we're supposed to feel sorry for pointing out a reality. It's a lame, worn out crutch that most everyone just yawns when it's used. The entire effort behind the Trayvon Martin case is to make him a poor black victim of some "WHITE" HISPANIC racist. Victims,like Travon, have no responsibilities for their own actions.
She's not a victim and you can't stand that she doesn't fit your racist hate filled mold.

“Trigger Rights ”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#31603 Jul 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Trayvon's only crime was being a young, black unarmed boy. Had he been the thug the racists claim, Zimmerman would be dead, not Trayvon.
He was a hoodlum, smack talking punk suspended from school for the third time. Trayvon shouldn't have even been in Sanford. At the time he decided to give the wrong person a hard time he should have been in Miami doing his homework and popping his zits you foolish old mare.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#31604 Jul 22, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not a victim and you can't stand that she doesn't fit your racist hate filled mold.
Why don't you take your I hate whitey message to the inner city. I'm sure they'd love to hear your message of hate after your ass gets robbed, beaten or worse. If anyone's a racist pathetic slob, it's you.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#31605 Jul 22, 2013
Dang, zazz the racist spread her messages of hatred like cannonballs tonight. She took up the whole page with her evil rants. Somebody call Casey and get her duct tape.

“Trigger Rights ”

Location hidden

#31606 Jul 22, 2013
incredulous wrote:
<quoted text>See someone and resolve your hateful issues.
INF could assist.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31607 Jul 22, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
- J K Rowling

He will show his goodness in the kindly consideration he shows those less favored than himself. It is the way one treats his inferiors more than the way he treats his equals which reveals one’s real character.

—Rev. Charles Bayard Miliken, Methodist Episcopal, Chicago.

It is well known that she is a plagiarist. But, she's made so much money no one cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min sonicfilter 1,579,518
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 11 min Princess Hey 13,059
3 word game (Jan '11) 12 min Princess Hey 14,335
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 13 min Princess Hey 13,400
two words (Jul '10) 14 min Princess Hey 28,195
One Word (Jul '10) 15 min Princess Hey 2,579
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 16 min Princess Hey 23,120

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance