Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31258 Jul 21, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made. It seems that those who don't agree either have the facts confused, make it a race issue, make up their own facts, or have bought what the media sold them.
I don't think Topix can make the spam from unregistered users stop. They simply change the name they are using, change their IP address and post more. You can click the report link that is in the posting. Its usually temporary. They get bored and move on.
Sure they can...they delete post's 24/7 everyday.....Absolutely they can...do you know, some forums have ads that just freeze everything, till you have to exit.....very outta line, i feel?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31259 Jul 21, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made.
No they don't.

People familiar with the law aren't surprised by the verdict because the prosecution was not able to overcome the burden of the incompetent (and virtual nonexistent) investigation orchestrated by Bill Lee- after his private conversation with the father of the pedophile.

And the Florida version of the Stand Your Ground law that allows someone to chase someone down, provoke a fight, and then claim he is in fear of his life and pull the trigger.

Level 7

Location hidden

#31260 Jul 21, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made. It seems that those who don't agree either have the facts confused, make it a race issue, make up their own facts, or have bought what the media sold them.
I don't think Topix can make the spam from unregistered users stop. They simply change the name they are using, change their IP address and post more. You can click the report link that is in the posting. Its usually temporary. They get bored and move on.
I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31261 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
What do you think of Herman Cain's opinion, Bareback? He's a black man. A successful, sensible, honest black man. He thinks BHO should shut up. He thinks the verdict was correct.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31262 Jul 21, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked because you keep posting as if they are one in the same, and they are drastically different.
Tap Tap Tap ?? Please........ Nothing like someone from outside the USA trying to weigh in on the laws we create for our country. Isn't there anything happening in Canada?
Anything happening in edgewater florida? NO

Level 7

Location hidden

#31263 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't.
People familiar with the law aren't surprised by the verdict because the prosecution was not able to overcome the burden of the incompetent (and virtual nonexistent) investigation orchestrated by Bill Lee- after his private conversation with the father of the pedophile.
And the Florida version of the Stand Your Ground law that allows someone to chase someone down, provoke a fight, and then claim he is in fear of his life and pull the trigger.
Please show proof that a retired magistrate from VA had ANY influence on this case. PROOF, not your usual lies. You're just a sore loser, disappointed that you have to give up your prison rape fantasies about Mr. Zimmerman. Don't fret, Deviant, you still have your beloved memories of your own experiences in prison.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31264 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Even Ex-President Carter said the jury made the right decision.....when will all people seek the truth?....BTW, is Topix really gonna allow this spamming?....
Carter is a whitey sure he is going to say that.

Level 7

Location hidden

#31265 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination in the last election, and is an eloquent, successful, sensible man. Wait..........I just answered my own question. Sensible people are NOT listened to by the waaaa-waaaaaa we didn't get the verdict we wanted crowd.

Level 7

Location hidden

#31269 Jul 21, 2013
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter is a whitey sure he is going to say that.
Why? He has championed civil rights for decades....your young and uneducated, more part of the problem, than any solution......slap yourself.....

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31270 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
you are one of them that likes to stir tensions especially race tensions and you are a racist yourself which your postings demonstrate that especially when you refer to Trayvon Martin in your racist rants to promote racism and that is your only objective here on topix with your posted lies you D?mbF?ck which everybody gots you figured out Greg.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31272 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !

And you think this makes you look good?

Level 7

Location hidden

#31273 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination in the last election, and is an eloquent, successful, sensible man. Wait..........I just answered my own question. Sensible people are NOT listened to by the waaaa-waaaaaa we didn't get the verdict we wanted crowd.
Mine was Jon Huntsman...still think he might have slapped the President verbally in any debate....they, both parties did'nt like him for his intelligence....lol....

Level 1

Location hidden

#31274 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of Herman Cain's opinion, Bareback? He's a black man. A successful, sensible, honest black man. He thinks BHO should shut up. He thinks the verdict was correct.
barestool2626(Greg) doesnt like whites or blacks that are successful and dont need the Federal Government to provide for them is his problem but Greg's on Choosing no one elses.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31275 Jul 21, 2013
The WhiteHouse has made it a race issue, the judge, the jury, and the Trayvon family, said that it wasn't about race. The Race Baiting Industry has found its spokesman, Obama.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31276 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show proof that a retired magistrate from VA had ANY influence on this case.
He had a conversation with the police chief who closed the investigation within hours, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31277 Jul 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse has made it a race issue
The pedophile made it a race issue when he turned the truck around because he decided the Martin boy was a criminal before he got his big fat racist azz off the seat of the truck.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31278 Jul 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are one of them that likes to stir tensions especially race tensions and you are a racist yourself which your postings demonstrate that especially when you refer to Trayvon Martin in your racist rants
How many times do you think you can say "racist" in one sentence, AnalOrifiace?

I don't care- and have never cared- what color this boy is- outside knowing that his color was the reason your pedophile turned his truck around.

Level 1

Location hidden

#31279 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....
Exactly and alot of people feel that way that is what the Blacks are doing with the Trayvon Martin verdict but it would have never been ok for the Whites to go and rally in the Black Hood and ghettos over the Christopher Cervini verdict which the Blacks would have called it a racist act or promoting racism and the Blacks just show they have a double standard they go by.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/what_i...

Level 1

Location hidden

#31280 Jul 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse has made it a race issue, the judge, the jury, and the Trayvon family, said that it wasn't about race. The Race Baiting Industry has found its spokesman, Obama.
Exactly.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#31281 Jul 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
can you honestly say that the outcome would have been the same had Zimmerman been black and Martin a white teenager????

Zimmerman's actions may not have been racist, but I believe the actions of law enforcement for its lack of investigation into the shooting that night and not holding a preliminary hearing was influenced by the fact that Zimmerman was white and Martin was a black teenager

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,839
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 min litesong 49,181
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 32 min marce-encore 490,161
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 2 hr OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 5 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 17 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM