Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,333)

Showing posts 26,641 - 26,660 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31249
Jul 21, 2013
 
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who can't accept the truth make up fairy tales.
You and a few others in this forum could write a book.
Exactly.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31250
Jul 21, 2013
 
...snippet from PI files released, Fl vs Casey Anthony

Let Him do it His way. Do not resort to anything that will stop Him from being in there with you. The worst thing you can do to someone is turn them over to a Living God. He will give mercy to those who deserve mercy and will hold back mercy from those who deserve that.

Vengence is His!

Some of your enemies will not care about one word I've written here. The trolls who have slithered out from under their rocks but attack from the shadows will not care because their minds do not grasp it nor do their hearts fear God. There's nothing you can do about and there's nothing I can about about that. What happens to them is not your fault nor it it mine. No matter WHAT happens to them, no matter how shocking or severe - they did it to themselves.

Remember that. And, remember to dig those heels in and have faith to take that stand. When having done all that you can do....stand!

If you need me to stand with you on let me know. I will. If you want to stand with me/us against the trolls, let me know in an email here. I will make sure that it is noted and you are a part of the victory!

God bless you all,
Richard Grund
aka RJ the Sword of THE KING
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TU...
********

Dig your heels in and Stand Your Ground, or you will get turned over to the Living God, the worst thing that can happen!

Is the victory over yet?
NSBResident

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31251
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Even Ex-President Carter said the jury made the right decision.....when will all people seek the truth?....BTW, is Topix really gonna allow this spamming?....
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made. It seems that those who don't agree either have the facts confused, make it a race issue, make up their own facts, or have bought what the media sold them.

I don't think Topix can make the spam from unregistered users stop. They simply change the name they are using, change their IP address and post more. You can click the report link that is in the posting. Its usually temporary. They get bored and move on.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31252
Jul 21, 2013
 
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked because you keep posting as if they are one in the same, and they are drastically different.
Tap Tap Tap ?? Please........ Nothing like someone from outside the USA trying to weigh in on the laws we create for our country. Isn't there anything happening in Canada?
According to Mark NeJame, they are not drastically different. Are you a criminal defense attorney?

*******

CNN legal analyst Mark NeJame says, "If you walk into my house uninvited, odds are you aren't going to be walking out. And most people support that. You're going to protect your home and your family, and there's very little argument about that."

It gets trickier when we start talking about so-called "stand your ground" laws which exist in more than 20 states.

Those laws extend the castle principle so that if you are legally in some place --a parking lot, a mall, a football stadium -- it becomes like your home. Accordingly, if someone attempts to attack you there, once again you are free to fight back and are under no compunction to attempt to avoid the conflict.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/19/us/zimmerman-se...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31253
Jul 21, 2013
 
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
How convenient that you picked from that testimony what you wanted. She was a witness for the State, and under cross examination changed her story from insisting that was one blow to each side of his head, to possibly being up to four blows to each side of the head.
Two medical examiners testified. One of them was unknown until this trial, the other has testified around the world because he is well known for his expertise. You made the choice to consider the testimony of the medical examiner with the lesser qualifications? Why doesn't that surprise me.
OMG, whack jobs or what!

You're role playing that you are the jury members in deliberation. LMAO!!!!

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31254
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Obama's comments made on friday stirred up racial tension
~stomp stomp stomp~

It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.

Black men offering their opinions is enough.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31255
Jul 21, 2013
 
californio wrote:
<quoted text>
To convict Zimmerman of violating Trayvon Martin civil Rights, The Justice Department going to have to prove Zimmerman killed Martin just because he was Black. And most legal experts agree that going to be almost impossible to do.
If Zimmerman is prosecuted by the Federal government, it will be a politcal trial , not one based on legal merits.
The reason GZ was originally charged with 2nd degree murder was because the State alleged he intentionally took the life of TM through ill will, hated, spite or evil intent.

The "right to life" is a civil right which the State already unsuccessful at prosecuting because the prosecution presented absolutely no evidence the fateful altercation was racially or hatefully motived.

While I notice much anonymous hollering for the Feds to retry GZ, nobody is suggesting what would be different this time. It's the same futile replay of Casey Anthony being retried by the Feds, the "civil rights" of Caylee Anthony being infringed upon through her death, which ignores the law of Double Jeoprady.

It's interesting how some justice seekers use certain laws to further their cause, while ignoring others.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31256
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
It's not working out, is it?

When do you expect your instructions from your troll-master to "stand down"?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31257
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who can't accept the truth make up fairy tales.
You mean like the four versions of this killing that the pedophile told?

Or his claims that this boy hit him 20-30 times yet he had but two scratches on the back of his head neither one the size of a grain of rice?

Or that the pedophile got out of his car to find an address to a neighborhood that he had patrol, pretending to be a cop, for several years, a neighborhood with the total of three streets?

You love fairy tales.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31258
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made. It seems that those who don't agree either have the facts confused, make it a race issue, make up their own facts, or have bought what the media sold them.
I don't think Topix can make the spam from unregistered users stop. They simply change the name they are using, change their IP address and post more. You can click the report link that is in the posting. Its usually temporary. They get bored and move on.
Sure they can...they delete post's 24/7 everyday.....Absolutely they can...do you know, some forums have ads that just freeze everything, till you have to exit.....very outta line, i feel?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31259
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made.
No they don't.

People familiar with the law aren't surprised by the verdict because the prosecution was not able to overcome the burden of the incompetent (and virtual nonexistent) investigation orchestrated by Bill Lee- after his private conversation with the father of the pedophile.

And the Florida version of the Stand Your Ground law that allows someone to chase someone down, provoke a fight, and then claim he is in fear of his life and pull the trigger.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31260
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are familiar with the law agree that the right decision was made. It seems that those who don't agree either have the facts confused, make it a race issue, make up their own facts, or have bought what the media sold them.
I don't think Topix can make the spam from unregistered users stop. They simply change the name they are using, change their IP address and post more. You can click the report link that is in the posting. Its usually temporary. They get bored and move on.
I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31261
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
What do you think of Herman Cain's opinion, Bareback? He's a black man. A successful, sensible, honest black man. He thinks BHO should shut up. He thinks the verdict was correct.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31262
Jul 21, 2013
 
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
I asked because you keep posting as if they are one in the same, and they are drastically different.
Tap Tap Tap ?? Please........ Nothing like someone from outside the USA trying to weigh in on the laws we create for our country. Isn't there anything happening in Canada?
Anything happening in edgewater florida? NO

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31263
Jul 21, 2013
 
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't.
People familiar with the law aren't surprised by the verdict because the prosecution was not able to overcome the burden of the incompetent (and virtual nonexistent) investigation orchestrated by Bill Lee- after his private conversation with the father of the pedophile.
And the Florida version of the Stand Your Ground law that allows someone to chase someone down, provoke a fight, and then claim he is in fear of his life and pull the trigger.
Please show proof that a retired magistrate from VA had ANY influence on this case. PROOF, not your usual lies. You're just a sore loser, disappointed that you have to give up your prison rape fantasies about Mr. Zimmerman. Don't fret, Deviant, you still have your beloved memories of your own experiences in prison.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31264
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Even Ex-President Carter said the jury made the right decision.....when will all people seek the truth?....BTW, is Topix really gonna allow this spamming?....
Carter is a whitey sure he is going to say that.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31265
Jul 21, 2013
 
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination in the last election, and is an eloquent, successful, sensible man. Wait..........I just answered my own question. Sensible people are NOT listened to by the waaaa-waaaaaa we didn't get the verdict we wanted crowd.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31269
Jul 21, 2013
 
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter is a whitey sure he is going to say that.
Why? He has championed civil rights for decades....your young and uneducated, more part of the problem, than any solution......slap yourself.....

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31270
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
you are one of them that likes to stir tensions especially race tensions and you are a racist yourself which your postings demonstrate that especially when you refer to Trayvon Martin in your racist rants to promote racism and that is your only objective here on topix with your posted lies you D?mbF?ck which everybody gots you figured out Greg.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31272
Jul 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !

And you think this makes you look good?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,641 - 26,660 of29,900
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

30 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Patrick 1,071,201
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 min AN other 482,746
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Thevaginawhisperer 17,547
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 70,381
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr zazz 25,462
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 9 hr jordan115 4,083
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••