Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#31264 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Even Ex-President Carter said the jury made the right decision.....when will all people seek the truth?....BTW, is Topix really gonna allow this spamming?....
Carter is a whitey sure he is going to say that.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31265 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination in the last election, and is an eloquent, successful, sensible man. Wait..........I just answered my own question. Sensible people are NOT listened to by the waaaa-waaaaaa we didn't get the verdict we wanted crowd.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31269 Jul 21, 2013
JessIzaDooshBag wrote:
<quoted text>
Carter is a whitey sure he is going to say that.
Why? He has championed civil rights for decades....your young and uneducated, more part of the problem, than any solution......slap yourself.....

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31270 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
you are one of them that likes to stir tensions especially race tensions and you are a racist yourself which your postings demonstrate that especially when you refer to Trayvon Martin in your racist rants to promote racism and that is your only objective here on topix with your posted lies you D?mbF?ck which everybody gots you figured out Greg.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31272 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA !

And you think this makes you look good?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31273 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that none of the foot-stomping "we didn't get our own way" nitwits pay attention to people like Herman Cain. He was my first choice for the Republican nomination in the last election, and is an eloquent, successful, sensible man. Wait..........I just answered my own question. Sensible people are NOT listened to by the waaaa-waaaaaa we didn't get the verdict we wanted crowd.
Mine was Jon Huntsman...still think he might have slapped the President verbally in any debate....they, both parties did'nt like him for his intelligence....lol....

Level 1

Location hidden

#31274 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think of Herman Cain's opinion, Bareback? He's a black man. A successful, sensible, honest black man. He thinks BHO should shut up. He thinks the verdict was correct.
barestool2626(Greg) doesnt like whites or blacks that are successful and dont need the Federal Government to provide for them is his problem but Greg's on Choosing no one elses.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31275 Jul 21, 2013
The WhiteHouse has made it a race issue, the judge, the jury, and the Trayvon family, said that it wasn't about race. The Race Baiting Industry has found its spokesman, Obama.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31276 Jul 21, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Please show proof that a retired magistrate from VA had ANY influence on this case.
He had a conversation with the police chief who closed the investigation within hours, bigot.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31277 Jul 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse has made it a race issue
The pedophile made it a race issue when he turned the truck around because he decided the Martin boy was a criminal before he got his big fat racist azz off the seat of the truck.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31278 Jul 21, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>you are one of them that likes to stir tensions especially race tensions and you are a racist yourself which your postings demonstrate that especially when you refer to Trayvon Martin in your racist rants
How many times do you think you can say "racist" in one sentence, AnalOrifiace?

I don't care- and have never cared- what color this boy is- outside knowing that his color was the reason your pedophile turned his truck around.

Level 1

Location hidden

#31279 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you that many now...just want to make it a race issue, and especially the pro-Trayvon media...HLN, MSNBC and CNN are making record profits....Nancy Grace is just a racist Bill O'Reilly in pumps and pearls.....
Exactly and alot of people feel that way that is what the Blacks are doing with the Trayvon Martin verdict but it would have never been ok for the Whites to go and rally in the Black Hood and ghettos over the Christopher Cervini verdict which the Blacks would have called it a racist act or promoting racism and the Blacks just show they have a double standard they go by.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/03/what_i...

Level 1

Location hidden

#31280 Jul 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
The WhiteHouse has made it a race issue, the judge, the jury, and the Trayvon family, said that it wasn't about race. The Race Baiting Industry has found its spokesman, Obama.
Exactly.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#31281 Jul 21, 2013
RayOne wrote:
can you honestly say that the outcome would have been the same had Zimmerman been black and Martin a white teenager????

Zimmerman's actions may not have been racist, but I believe the actions of law enforcement for its lack of investigation into the shooting that night and not holding a preliminary hearing was influenced by the fact that Zimmerman was white and Martin was a black teenager

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#31282 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
He had a conversation with the police chief who closed the investigation within hours, bigot.
Prove it. You saying it doesn't make it so.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#31283 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The pedophile made it a race issue when he turned the truck around because he decided the Martin boy was a criminal before he got his big fat racist azz off the seat of the truck.
The courtroom heard Zimmerman called a child molester, a predatory gay man.
The star witness put it on the record.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#31284 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Mine was Jon Huntsman...still think he might have slapped the President verbally in any debate....they, both parties did'nt like him for his intelligence....lol....
F agree with you again(maybe I need to start taking meds) Huntsman was my first choice too.
Bad news is he is a Mormon and there more people(Including 255 of the Democratic party) who say they wil never vote for a Mormon then there are people who say they wil not vote for an Afro American.

Level 2

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#31285 Jul 21, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
~stomp stomp stomp~
It doesn't take much to stir up racial tensions among you racists, AnalOriface.
Black men offering their opinions is enough.
Funny I love Larry elders. I wish he would run for office.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#31286 Jul 21, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
can you honestly say that the outcome would have been the same had Zimmerman been black and Martin a white teenager????
Zimmerman's actions may not have been racist, but I believe the actions of law enforcement for its lack of investigation into the shooting that night and not holding a preliminary hearing was influenced by the fact that Zimmerman was white and Martin was a black teenager
What would have changed the outcome would have been for Trayvon Martin to NOT physically attack George Zimmerman. All the thug supporters act like George Zimmerman jumped out of his truck and gunned down a person walking on the sidewalk with his skittles and tea. They conveniently forget the part where the ghetto rat pops Mr. Zimmerman in the nose, knocking him to the ground on his back, thereby instigating the physical altercation. Trayvon Martin had numerous opportunities to avoid Mr. Zimmerman entirely. When he first realized he was being watched, he could have gone to his sperm donor's slut's apartment and stayed there. When Mr. Zimmerman got out of the truck, he could have gone to his sperm donor's slut's apartment and stayed there. Even after he attacked Mr. Zimmerman, when the man was on his back, Trayvon Martin could have gone to his sperm donor's slut's apartment and stayed there. Why didn't he take ANY of those chances to get away, since some want to claim that he was frightened???? Because he was NOT frightened. He was thinking he was a big ole ghetto buck stud and he was gonna kill him a "cracker" and get him some street cred. He was thinking all about how he was gonna tell the boys in the hood all about it when he got back to Miami. WHOOPS!!!!! The "cracker" had a weapon, managed to get it out defended his own life.

The OUTCOME was because of TRAYVON MARTIN'S actions. George Zimmerman had no choice but to kill that stupid ghetto rat.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#31289 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Mine was Jon Huntsman...still think he might have slapped the President verbally in any debate....they, both parties did'nt like him for his intelligence....lol....
There is a dearth of intelligence in politics today, along with absolutely NO honesty or integrity. The state of our government is very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,292
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Murphey_Law 513,504
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr iamheaven18 61,510
News Man sought in sex abuse of girl arrested in Pom... (Jul '08) 6 hr Jessica 20
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 19,169
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) Tue Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) Tue Peter James 25

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages