Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,883

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#31100 Jul 20, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
When their head is getting beat into the concrete and the next blow could render them unconscious or dead.
I know that some do not like the stand your ground law. However, why take laws away from law abiding citizens instead of the criminals? Statistics say that one in seventeen Florida residents have a conceal carry permit license, or about one million people. The number of questionable Stand Your Ground cases, compared to the number of conceal carry permit holders is very minimal. Of course the media is going to take those few and run with them right behind the race baiters that are trying to use Trayvon's death to abolish a law that most Floridians wanted and fought for.
I wonder how many criminals have conceal carry permits. I would venture to say that number is probably non-existent, or limited at best.
Most Floridians did not want or fight for this law.

It was written by the then head of the NRA and passed the Republican legislature without much fanfare and certainly with no publicity, then signed into law by a Republican governor.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#31101 Jul 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
He was less than about 100 feet from the time they split up to where he attacked Zimmerman.
It took your fat polished pedophile cop wannabee three minutes to walk two blocks and find Martin who wasn't hiding.

You do remember telling us your pedophile followed Martin for no more than ten seconds, Pinocchio?

Level 8

Location hidden

#31105 Jul 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you don't--especially when it proves you wrong.
Your miserable life has nothing to do with anything. You have not and cannot prove anyone wrong.

Everything mentioned has happened to you, your friends, your family, etc. You just never quit.

You are so boring it gives us a clue as to why this is all you do in your down time.

Level 8

Location hidden

#31109 Jul 20, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! You know as well as everyone else what Cops do to black teens. Thats one reason why he didnt call them.
Bet you that George tried to grab him and make him stay until the cops showed up, and thats why Travon punched him in the nose. George fell backwards and caused the small little marks on his bald head .
The tiny scratches on his bald head, so tiny, according to the PA they didn't even require a band aid. They were not even near the concrete.

I'm surprised the prosecutors didn't emphasize that.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31117 Jul 20, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're assuming something that was never proven. There's no proof Trayvon punched him in the nose or slammed his head repeatedly on the concrete.
Now take a look at this story posted on WESH. A BLACK man was running away from SANFORD police officers and they used a taser on him to get him to stop. The taser caused the man to fall face first on the concrete, the report alleges. The man's attorney says the injuries are not what one would expect from a fall and an internal investigation is underway, even though the new Sanford Police Chief says there is nothing to indicate the man's injuries didn't occur exactly as deputies described.
http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/semi...
Is it just me, or does something here not pass the smell test anymore than Zimmerman's tiny nicks to his head, didn't pass the smell test about having his head bashed repeatedly onto the concrete and getting 25 blows to his head?
A double standard is alive and well to this very day in Sanford, Florida.
Does this story pass the smell test for you? ONE hit and this man fell, hit his head on CONCRETE and DIED.

Father dies 10 days after son punched him, deputies say

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-07-1...

A Mississippi father died Wednesday, 10 days after his son punched him in the head and he fell onto the concrete in an International Drive restaurant parking lot, the Orange County Sheriff's Office said.

Leonard Harris, 52, died at about 10:15 a.m. at University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson, investigators said.

On July 7, Taylor Harris, 21, cursed at his father, pushed him, then grabbed him by the neck and punched him, causing him to fall backward and lose consciousness, witnesses told deputies. The younger man was upset because he had just learned his dad was having an affair, investigators said.

The incident occurred at Dave and Buster's, 8986 International Drive, at about 9:40 p.m.

Taylor Harris, who turned 21 the day of the incident, was arrested on a charge of aggravated battery causing great bodily harm.

Charges could be upgraded depending on a result of an autopsy.

An emergency medical technician who happened to be at the restaurant with her family revived Leonard Harris with chest compressions when his breathing stopped, a sheriff's report states. Her husband, a medic, said the back of Harris' head, his nose and mouth were bleeding.

Leonard Harris initially was treated at Orlando Regional Medical Center, then transferred to the hospital in Mississippi, near his home in Pearl, Miss.

“Fred Scuttle 4 Prez.”

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Miami

#31122 Jul 20, 2013
Where is all the outrage for 13 month old Antonio West who was shot dead in the face by two Trayvonish street thugs in Brunswick GA? No Al Sharpton calling for justice as these two urban apes murdered a baby and attempted murdered his mother. The state is NOT seeking the death penalty. There is no White Panther movement putting a bounty on these sub-human creatures. There is no media hysteria giving little Antonio a voice. Antonio's only mistake was that his mother took him for a stroller walk in a community that is 73% black.
JUSTICE FOR ANTONIO!

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#31123 Jul 20, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
And even if someone could determine that mind-set, where is it written that anyone MUST call 911 if they are in fear?
I've been followed in my car......I take evasive measures to lead whoever is following me away from my home, which has always worked out. But if I couldn't elude my pursuer, I would take another approach.
When you are in fear, who do you call? Ghostbusters? Normal people call the non-emergency number for non emergencies and dial 911 for emergencies. An example of an emergency was when Cindy Anthony dialed 911 and said her daughters car smells like there's been a dead body in damn car and she had not seen her granddaughter in 31 days.

You've been followed? Why would anyone want to follow you? Sorry, after years of posting with you, this statement does not pass the smell test.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#31126 Jul 20, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh come on! You know as well as everyone else what Cops do to black teens. Thats one reason why he didnt call them.
Bet you that George tried to grab him and make him stay until the cops showed up, and thats why Travon punched him in the nose. George fell backwards and caused the small little marks on his bald head .
So there are no black cops in Sanford?

George would have no reason to grab Trayvon. Chase Traybon back to his daddy's girlfriends' home or out of the neighborhood, yes.
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#31129 Jul 20, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Politics is my day from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep. Besides that, it's raining outside and there's not much to do today.
See Zaz, when you work for a living and get home, all you really want to do is relax. Unfortunately, that can't always be done, but when you can, you do.
I don't watch much television anymore. Too many leftist kooks on the thing, so what time most people spend watching television, I spend on the computer.
But back to my comment. Yes Zazz, I do listen to my scanner most every night. In fact, I'm listening to it right now even though not much is going on. Believe it or not, black people actually do call the police. In fact, most of the calls to our police station are by black people.
So I don't buy into this theory that the reason thug didn't call the police is because black people fear calling them, it was because he wasn't the least bit scared or Zimmerman.
The conversation was "Black teens fear the police and that is a good reason why he didnt call them -
I also have a scanner and they do not ID the callers, as it does not even pick up the 911 calls. Just the police and the dispatchers - You would have no Idea who is calling the police station by hearing your scanner.
WOW how long is that nose now ????

Level 7

Location hidden

#31134 Jul 20, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
So there are no black cops in Sanford?
George would have no reason to grab Trayvon. Chase Traybon back to his daddy's girlfriends' home or out of the neighborhood, yes.
The new chief of police is black. He got the job in the hopes of quieting down the project dwelling ghetto animals, from all reports. And the creepy city manager or whatever he's called, Bonaparte, has lots of his own troubles. His son was arrested last week for a domestic......he attacked his mother, Bonaparte's wife. Maybe he should take care of issues in his own house instead of sucking up to the incubator, the sperm donor and all the rest of the ghetto trash jumping up and down in Sanford. Oh, and in the local area, the "rallies" and "protests" have been laughable. One scheduled protest got NO attendees, the one the next night featured one idiot with a bull horn, and today's nonsense was about 100 people. The black community in Central FL is tired of the whining and yammering. The jury has spoken, the case is over,the thug's body is rotted in the grave, the incubator and sperm donor got some undeserved cash,travel and their ugly faces on TV. END OF STORY.
Moe The Toe

Tallmadge, OH

#31136 Jul 20, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
The new chief of police is black. He got the job in the hopes of quieting down the project dwelling ghetto animals, from all reports. And the creepy city manager or whatever he's called, Bonaparte, has lots of his own troubles. His son was arrested last week for a domestic......he attacked his mother, Bonaparte's wife. Maybe he should take care of issues in his own house instead of sucking up to the incubator, the sperm donor and all the rest of the ghetto trash jumping up and down in Sanford. Oh, and in the local area, the "rallies" and "protests" have been laughable. One scheduled protest got NO attendees, the one the next night featured one idiot with a bull horn, and today's nonsense was about 100 people. The black community in Central FL is tired of the whining and yammering. The jury has spoken, the case is over,the thug's body is rotted in the grave, the incubator and sperm donor got some undeserved cash,travel and their ugly faces on TV. END OF STORY.
If Zimmerman is a White Hispanic does that make the obamster a White African? Well,,,,No,,, Because "African" is not a race.Then we have to agree that obama is a white black according to Zimmerman standards. Do you agree?

Level 7

Location hidden

#31137 Jul 20, 2013
Moe The Toe wrote:
<quoted text>If Zimmerman is a White Hispanic does that make the obamster a White African? Well,,,,No,,, Because "African" is not a race.Then we have to agree that obama is a white black according to Zimmerman standards. Do you agree?
I couldn't care less about BHO's breeding (or lack of it). I despise him because he's fiscally irresponsible, a liar, and the single most corrupt politician I've ever seen. His speech about ThugTray the other day was irresponsible and designed to divide Americans........but dividing us is what he's been about since day one. He foments class envy and racial discord at every opportunity. I have my own theory about his psychopathology related to his biracial background, but this is the wrong place for that discussion. Suffice it to say that his comments on this case have been consistently irresponsible and designed to increase the racial divide in this country. BHO has done more to set back race relations than anyone in history.
Moe The Toe

Tallmadge, OH

#31138 Jul 20, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about BHO's breeding (or lack of it). I despise him because he's fiscally irresponsible, a liar, and the single most corrupt politician I've ever seen. His speech about ThugTray the other day was irresponsible and designed to divide Americans........but dividing us is what he's been about since day one. He foments class envy and racial discord at every opportunity. I have my own theory about his psychopathology related to his biracial background, but this is the wrong place for that discussion. Suffice it to say that his comments on this case have been consistently irresponsible and designed to increase the racial divide in this country. BHO has done more to set back race relations than anyone in history.
Well then according to Zimmerman standards he,the bamster,(the man-child) is a "White Black".

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#31139 Jul 20, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have to agree with you. Only three and a half years left of what seems like an eternity. Anyone could be our next Pres. but it damned sure won't be BHO.
Moe The Toe

Tallmadge, OH

#31140 Jul 20, 2013
isn't he?
higgans

Marion, IN

#31141 Jul 20, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing would stop me from going home if I felt it was safe to do so. I would not assume, however, that just because I could no longer see the car, that I was safe.....I would continue driving for a period of time before I assumed anything.
No, we have no way of knowing Trayvon's mindset, other than he was aware a man was following him, much the same as I am aware of someone following me when I am driving.
So we don't know Trayvon's mindset, for sure, but it's safe to assume that Trayvon would be nervous about being followed.
first week anniversery: GZ Not Guilty!

is the 1st wk paper or...
higgans

Marion, IN

#31142 Jul 20, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a g/d m/f c/s liar.
But we knew that already.
You have been lying every time you blink since you posted your first post.

or, is it lead, or....
higgans

Marion, IN

#31143 Jul 20, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Floridians did not want or fight for this law.
It was written by the then head of the NRA and passed the Republican legislature without much fanfare and certainly with no publicity, then signed into law by a Republican governor.

or, is it hot air???

Level 5

Location hidden

#31144 Jul 20, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this story pass the smell test for you?
The medical examiner called your pedophile hero's injury INSIGNIFICANT.

Putting aside your pedophile CONFRONTED this boy- your pedophile cop wannabe doughboy.

Level 5

Location hidden

#31145 Jul 20, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less about BHO's breeding (or lack of it).
Coming from a family of such low breeding, I can understand why breeding is unimportant to a hateful ugly trailer park trash like you.

How lucky we all people like you are being found out and exposed.

You fat ugly bigoted skanque.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,172,046
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min AN is me 491,202
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 50,197
last post wins! (Jul '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 5,344
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Maggie McGee 70,750
Topless women weekend 6 hr tod 2
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr The Real Missy 17,815
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News