Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: New York Daily News

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Comments (Page 1,323)

Showing posts 26,441 - 26,460 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Rambler wrote:
It's just a fun, fun, fun game of deception to a psychopath.
Whether it's POEsy who's husband was a lawyer, INF who was a certified expert witness in court cases, Ngracie who suffers from PTSD therefore could attest to CMA's ability to invent a fantasy life, Silly's important "head of the department of boring employee's" job, it's the same old game of make-believe played over and over on the anonymous intermet.
Sorry crazygirl, I won't be able to make fun of you much tomorrow, I have a much busier schedule. You'll have to wait for Jesse Grund in some disguise to laugh at you. Actually, I AM Jesse Grund. Everyone is Jesse Grund. You and Jesse Grund are the only two people in the world. So, do you live in a rented basement room, or a group home? Most group homes in the US require that their residents comply with treatment, which you clearly do not. I'm guessing basement room. Do you get meals with your rent or do you have to heat things up on a hot plate?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Arrest the OCCUPATION
protesters.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Apparently the Black Panthers also pracrise Racial Profiling EH ??
Black Panthers Offer $10,000 Bounty For George ZimmermanJuly 17, 2013 6:36pm PST
"We must say to white America,‘Your time is up.’”
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21540-b...
Ask Mr Conservative!

It's his story. LOL

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Look who’s talking: Was there a mole on the Zimmerman jury?
July 17, 2013
By Steve Schneider

http://blogs.orlandoweekly.com/index.php/2013...

Between the book deal (later rescinded) by juror B37 and Frank Taffe's "prediction" about the jury being split, 5 to 1, I have been thinking the same things as outlined in the above linked story.

Was there juror misconduct?

Something clearly was going on and it needs to be investigated.

jmo
NSBResident

New Smyrna Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Apparently the Black Panthers also pracrise Racial Profiling EH ??
Black Panthers Offer $10,000 Bounty For George ZimmermanJuly 17, 2013 6:36pm PST
"We must say to white America,‘Your time is up.’”
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21540-b...
This video is from March 2012, not July 17, 2013
People are starting to rehash old news.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

ngrace wrote:
July 17, 2013
By Steve Schneider
Between the book deal (later rescinded) by juror B37 and Frank Taffe's "prediction" about the jury being split, 5 to 1, I have been thinking the same things as outlined in the above linked story.
jmo
Oh, don't be silly.

You know as well as I do this was but a reality show.

What's to investigate? Judge Nelson's full docket of CIVIL court cases, while she was performing double duty?

It's over - you cannot get blood from a stone.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I'm old enough to be your father. Secondly, I am no less anonymous than you.
What I'm trying to pound into that thick head of yours is that Zimmerman's actions met no definition in any category of murder. It doesn't matter if he was charged first, second, third degree or even manslaughter.
I know a troll when I see one. You are the devils advocate on both sides of the issue. I am pro-Zimmerman, so your responses to me are that of pro-Martin people. When you respond to pro-Martin people, you take the side of pro-Zimmerman bloggers. The only reason you are here is for entertainment because you don't have a stance. You are nothing but a flamer.
Old enough to be my father, hah that's very funny!

IF THIS HAD BEEN A REAL CRIMINAL TRIAL, you're right, I would've been neutral.

That does not change the fact there's a very fine line between a defendant who claims self-defence and an intentional 2nd degree murder because the victim is not able to tell their side of the story.

It's interesting, much like Caylee's Law, this case is spurring controversy and possible review of the Stand Your Ground Law even though it did not directly tie into GZ's defense.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

let's play pretend....

GZ never has to pull his piece and shoot TM... for whatever reason....

TM continues to pin and pummel GZ until dispatched SPD shows up....

1) SPD officer approaches, draws his weapon, aims at ASSAILANT on top and orders him to cease and desist....

2) TM sees SPD ofcr arriving, gets up and flees scene...

3) at some point prior to SPD ofcr arriving, GZ flips TM and straddles HIM and PINS HIS ARMS/HANDS, until ofcr arrives.

Q: under ANY of the above sceniaros, what charge(s) are filed AGAINST TM, when it is all sorted out.... given the ONLY injuries/evidence we know?

the mantra that TM was just a 'scared child' going home is BOGUS.

IF the verdict is SELF-DEFENSE, meaning GZ FEARED FOR HIS LIFE, then TM was guilty of committing ATTEMPTED MURDER, right?

what the State should do NOW to prove that the System worked and that they didnt fail, is put TM's action on Trial... AND FOLLOW THE EVIDENCE.

accept, that would only be putting salt on the famlily's wounds, wouldn't it?

at some point in time, and hopefully SOON!, some one is going to start pointing out the fact that TM WAS COMMITTING A CRIME while assaulting GZ. AND, that he had the mindset to do so.

remember, for every good point about TM that can be brought up, there are also BAD points. does the family REALLY want to do that to their son's memory?

right now, TM is the victim of a TRAGEDY.

persistence will make him a CRIMINAL.

“Stuffs gettin better ”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-

"Don't treat us like we ignunt"

Hee Hee!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial was not supposed to end so soon.

There's a desperate attempt to keep this case at the forefront......turning a couple of dozen kids videotaped on Hollywood Blbd into a vicious riot was hilarious. In one of the pics a kid is beaming a broad smile at the cameraman. LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, don't be silly.
You know as well as I do this was but a reality show.
What's to investigate? Judge Nelson's full docket of CIVIL court cases, while she was performing double duty?
It's over - you cannot get blood from a stone.
No one expects to get "blood from a stone" and this is not a matter of disagreeing with the verdict.

Something was going on with that jury that doesn't pass the smell test.

Same for Frank Taffee's "inside knowledge" which turned out to be true.

Then we have the ridiculous testimony from Dr. Shipping Bao, a doctor who has too many credentials to testify as he did.

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/2013/06/29/2453...

Who got to who and for how much, or, who got to who using other tactics?

Clearly, B37 in her Anderson Cooper interview didn't have many facts straight.
higgans

Marion, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I'm old enough to be your father. Secondly, I am no less anonymous than you.
What I'm trying to pound into that thick head of yours is that Zimmerman's actions met no definition in any category of murder. It doesn't matter if he was charged first, second, third degree or even manslaughter.
I know a troll when I see one. You are the devils advocate on both sides of the issue. I am pro-Zimmerman, so your responses to me are that of pro-Martin people. When you respond to pro-Martin people, you take the side of pro-Zimmerman bloggers. The only reason you are here is for entertainment because you don't have a stance. You are nothing but a flamer.
what some posters/people don't realize is that, under the Law, ANY non-Natural death is a HOMICIDE.

some homicides are ruled accidental, suicide(self murder), manslaughter or murder or JUSTIFIED.

there are different types of manslaughter and murder...

but, to my knowledge, only ONE type of JUSTIFIED
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

higgans wrote:
let's play pretend....
<snip>
right now, TM is the victim of a TRAGEDY.
persistence will make him a CRIMINAL.
Are you volunteer leader of the draaaammmmma department this week?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

President Starky wrote:
Al Sharpton after Zimmerman verdict-
"Don't treat us like we ignunt"
Hee Hee!
It's very interesting no rage is directed toward GZ's defense team but anyone else remotely connected is targeted.

Compare that to "Bozo" Jose Baez, who was vilified, ridiculed and equally hated for daring to defend Casey Anthony. Likewise the defense team of Jodi Arias.

O'Mara and Wells are sacred?
GLOOMY DAYS

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the date - it still transpired correct.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

ngrace wrote:
July 17, 2013
By Steve Schneider
jmo
I think juror B37's husband knows O'Mara and the other defense lawyers. Was it known her husband was a local attorney when she was selected? Sanford is a small town.

It sure didn't take them long to decide they were working on a book. Even though they rescinded the announcement, my money says it is still being written and in a few months will hit the bookstores and she will make even more rounds of the morning TV shows.

I haven't read the referenced story yet but intend to do so.
GLOOMY DAYS

Brea, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The trial was not supposed to end so soon.
There's a desperate attempt to keep this case at the forefront......turning a couple of dozen kids videotaped on Hollywood Blbd into a vicious riot was hilarious. In one of the pics a kid is beaming a broad smile at the cameraman. LOL
Your ignorant immaturity and deranged mental sickness knows no bounds.

You thrive on disaster occurring in the U.S.-But fail to become involved in the Racial Discrimination within that hell hole wherein you dwell.
I notice you failed to make any comment on the aforementioned problems. EH ??

Incidentally please refrain from stating that all characters within these pics are none other than the Jess / Rev G. imposter. Once trite -passé comments become unnecessary and tedious repetition they become incredibly boring.

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21393-2...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think juror B37's husband knows O'Mara and the other defense lawyers. Was it known her husband was a local attorney when she was selected? Sanford is a small town.
It sure didn't take them long to decide they were working on a book. Even though they rescinded the announcement, my money says it is still being written and in a few months will hit the bookstores and she will make even more rounds of the morning TV shows.
I haven't read the referenced story yet but intend to do so.
Yes, it was known that her husband was an attorney "in the space industry" (whatever that means).

I think pillow talk was in play here and I also think, based upon her interview with Anderson Cooper, she was just a bit too chummy referring repeatedly to the defendant as "George".

I hope Taffe finally shot his big mouth off once too often and as a result, the DOJ will launch a side investigation into possible jury tampering.

Everything related to/connected to this case stinks to high heaven......including what the Judge left out of the jury instructions.

Which, btw, brings us full circle to that jury question on manslaughter that was never answered. How is it they could come up with a verdict that "followed the law" if they didn't know what the law meant?

And I truly hope that someone tells B37 that 7:00PM is NOT considered "late night".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry crazygirl, I won't be able to make fun of you much tomorrow, I have a much busier schedule. You'll have to wait for Jesse Grund in some disguise to laugh at you. Actually, I AM Jesse Grund. Everyone is Jesse Grund. You and Jesse Grund are the only two people in the world. So, do you live in a rented basement room, or a group home? Most group homes in the US require that their residents comply with treatment, which you clearly do not. I'm guessing basement room. Do you get meals with your rent or do you have to heat things up on a hot plate?
For a department head with important responsibilities, you waste far too much time obsessing over who I am and why I post here.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorant immaturity and deranged mental sickness knows no bounds.
You thrive on disaster occurring in the U.S.-But fail to become involved in the Racial Discrimination within that hell hole wherein you dwell.
I notice you failed to make any comment on the aforementioned problems. EH ??
Incidentally please refrain from stating that all characters within these pics are none other than the Jess / Rev G. imposter. Once trite -passé comments become unnecessary and tedious repetition they become incredibly boring.
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/07/21393-2...
I'm not interested in obscure and anonymous IP snatching websites masquerading as news sources.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 26,441 - 26,460 of29,909
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 6 min Marley 22,089
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 min EyeOfTheNewt 95,926
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min forks_make_us_fat 1,036,165
The alphabet (Jun '06) 10 min GFY Darling 899
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 min rubygoober 17,351
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 13 min Marley 16,933
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 18 min Marley 11,856
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Winnipeg 478,417
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance