Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,898

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30828 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in collecting children's toys, and only a wacko would be sticking pins in a doll. Is that something that the voices tell you to do?
Uh no, nor it it me who claims to be quote: "sitting in my office surrounded by serious work involving terminally ill people" at the same time as you're fixated over Topix threads involving "dead children".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30829 Jul 18, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
domestic terrorists come in all colors and POVs... or don't you recognize terrorism when you see it? on MSNBC 'news' programs?
Funny you mention it because yes, just in the fact I'm a Canadian, I think I recognize it when I see it. If so, the photo was taken about a couple decades ago:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/13071...
Lesson

Oak Hill, WV

#30830 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention it because yes, just in the fact I'm a Canadian, I think I recognize it when I see it. If so, the photo was taken about a couple decades ago:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/13071...
You just confirmed for us everything you ever posted is a lie. Thanks.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30831 Jul 18, 2013
OT

Man charged for posting alleged Jun Lin murder video

BY PAMELA ROTH ,EDMONTON SUN
FIRST POSTED: WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013 02:23 PM EDT | UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013 02:50 PM EDT

<snip>
On his website, Marek wrote about why his things were seized and the call he received from detectives.

"It didn't look like the detective was looking to have me sent to jail yet, but I can't be sure of anything. It may sound strange, but at this point in my life, jail doesn't sound all that unattractive," he wrote.

"I wouldn't mind taking a break from the world, knowing that the wheels are already in motion and will continue to move whether I'm around to see it or not."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/17/man-char...

Those of you who live in a black and white world, cover your eyes but "the wheels" remind of this wellknown song, and it's being reported Tina recently tied the knot......

Sing it!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30832 Jul 18, 2013
Lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
You just confirmed for us everything you ever posted is a lie. Thanks.
You can liberally recognize him too, eh?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30833 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no, nor it it me who claims to be quote: "sitting in my office surrounded by serious work involving terminally ill people" at the same time as you're fixated over Topix threads involving "dead children".
Loonygirl, we know you are incapable of having a job. You're much too crazy to function in a professional setting. I hope you really do live in Canada so I'm not paying your disability check with my tax dollars.
Lesson

Oak Hill, WV

#30834 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You can liberally recognize him too, eh?
Just recognize a liar when confronted.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#30835 Jul 18, 2013
How many threads does this make that Rambler has totally taken over with her posting 24/7
If you're bed ridden Rambler, then I apologizes - and happy for you + glad you have found something you enjoy doing to help fill your long days.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30836 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Loonygirl, we know you are incapable of having a job. You're much too crazy to function in a professional setting. I hope you really do live in Canada so I'm not paying your disability check with my tax dollars.
No need to worry.......get your mind back on your job and all those terminally ill people!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30837 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to worry.......get your mind back on your job and all those terminally ill people!
I'm doing employee evals today. Boring. Poking a stick in your cage keeps me awake. Oh, and one more thing. This thread isn't about a dead child. This thread is about a dead thug and the miscarriage of our judicial system that caused a man's life to be ruined because he protected himself against a murder attempt by that now-dead thug. Children are innocent. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin was not in any way innocent.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30838 Jul 18, 2013
cindLee wrote:
How many threads does this make that Rambler has totally taken over with her posting 24/7
If you're bed ridden Rambler, then I apologizes - and happy for you + glad you have found something you enjoy doing to help fill your long days.
I thought you all considered yourselves to be "warriors"?

Ctz

Riverside, CA

#30839 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing employee evals today. Boring. Poking a stick in your cage keeps me awake. Oh, and one more thing. This thread isn't about a dead child. This thread is about a dead thug and the miscarriage of our judicial system that caused a man's life to be ruined because he protected himself against a murder attempt by that now-dead thug. Children are innocent. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin was not in any way innocent.

BS .... If your even working I bet its cleaning the company's restrooms and emptying the trash .
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30840 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If your employees are boring that's a reflection of YOUR poor management and hiring skills and the reason is obviously your obsessive fixation on Topix threads which is impacting your ability to focus on improving your leadership capabilities.

You do expect to be believed you are important at anything, right?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30841 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If your employees are boring that's a reflection of YOUR poor management and hiring skills and the reason is obviously your obsessive fixation on Topix threads which is impacting your ability to focus on improving your leadership capabilities.
You do expect to be believed you are important at anything, right?
I couldn't care less what you believe, crazygirl. You're a nutcase. You believe that everyone on earth is an imposter. Why would I care what you think? Your diseased brain is incapable of rational thought and you refuse to get the help you so desperately need. As for my employees, THEY are not boring, but writing evaluations is ALWAYS boring. I wouldn't expect a loon like you to comprehend ANYTHING from the real world, living in your basement room spending 24/7 writing crazy crap. Actually, ALL of my 60+ direct reports are really Jesse Grund, wearing disguises. They're so creative, too!!!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30842 Jul 18, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
BS .... If your even working I bet its cleaning the company's restrooms and emptying the trash .
Let me show you how that sentence SHOULD look, illiterate one.

"BS....If you're even working, I bet it's cleaning the company's restrooms and emptying the trash."

Do you see why YOU are the cleaning lady and I'm a department head? It's about education, dimwit, education. Get one.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30843 Jul 18, 2013
Psssstttttt.....a cure for "boring evals" is enthusiast employees. Quit obsessing over what people post on Topix and invest your time wisely in UNboring your employees!

Motivation Mystery: How to Keep Employees Productive
By Patrick Hull, contributor

In my previous post, I explored the importance of positive work environments and one key benefit is that great workplaces can help motivate employees.

It makes sense. Employees that are happy tend to be more productive, which is better for a businessí bottom line. Lots of research has shown the relationship between employee satisfaction/perception and a companyís success.

Iíve seen it firsthand for more than two decades. Motivated employees can make all the difference in a successful company.

There are a number of incentives that Iíve found to be helpful. Here are five:
More
http://www.forbes.com/sites/patrickhull/2013/...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30845 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me show you how that sentence SHOULD look, illiterate one.
"BS....If you're even working, I bet it's cleaning the company's restrooms and emptying the trash."
Do you see why YOU are the cleaning lady and I'm a department head? It's about education, dimwit, education. Get one.
A "department head" with an arrogant attitude who refers to employee "evals" as being boring is almost out the door because the insinuation is it's not worth your while to formally acknowledge the work that your employees perform. instead your priority is wasting time reading anonymous internet comments on Topix threads! Pathetic!

Better start perusing those "cleaning lady" jobs because that's where the crystal ball is leading your career path toward!
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30848 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't care less what you believe, crazygirl. You're a nutcase. You believe that everyone on earth is an imposter. Why would I care what you think? Your diseased brain is incapable of rational thought and you refuse to get the help you so desperately need. As for my employees, THEY are not boring, but writing evaluations is ALWAYS boring. I wouldn't expect a loon like you to comprehend ANYTHING from the real world, living in your basement room spending 24/7 writing crazy crap. Actually, ALL of my 60+ direct reports are really Jesse Grund, wearing disguises. They're so creative, too!!!
If your employees are NOT boring, then as a department head writing their "evals" you would be inspired, NOT bored.

I suppose psychopaths might consider employee "evals" boring, because you're forced to focus your attention onto your employees, as opposed to HOW IMPORTANT ARE..........which incidentally in exactly the point you attempt to make in almost every post you write.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30849 Jul 18, 2013
* IS exactly
PuffPuffPass

Kitchener, Canada

#30850 Jul 18, 2013
Reading your conversation is like watching monkeys @ the zoo flinging they crap @ each other. Its about as riviting too. Perhaps you lovbirds could get a forum "room" and work out who's the least of the two of you in private? As equally disgusting as both of you are, you're only interesting to one another. Oh just my opinion my opion blah blah.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min Mary NY 488,898
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,129,306
Nikki's Place - Orlando, FL 22 min Valeria Penny 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min litesong 47,590
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Doug77 1,122
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr janeschinhair 17,724
Winter Park bicyclist dies after collision with... (Sep '08) 5 hr Mwearher 111
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]