Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29872 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30817 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler, you silly little crazy girl. Do you honestly believe that I care what some nutcase in Canada thinks of me? Or some Caylee Creep? You're both, btw. Obsessed with a case long over, and crazy as an outhouse rat. The post of mine that you quoted in NO way indicates an obsession with a dead kid. Quite frankly I don't give a rat's patootie about ThugTray. I'm glad he's dead.
You don't give a rat's patootie........but you're glad he's dead.

It's interesting to read what you write because you contradict yourself in almost every second sentence, yet you're so sanctimoniously enraged while attempting to appear otherwise that you're oblivious to it. The words you write would make a great case study in psychopathy.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30818 Jul 18, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how there are 275 million guns in America and there are no significant restrictions anywhere.
PS: these "problems" are called the first amendment, part of the freedoms that people like me fought for and people like you haven't lifted a pinky finger.
A lot of rockin' glocks in the flocks, eh?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30819 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't give a rat's patootie........but you're glad he's dead.
It's interesting to read what you write because you contradict yourself in almost every second sentence, yet you're so sanctimoniously enraged while attempting to appear otherwise that you're oblivious to it. The words you write would make a great case study in psychopathy.
You know, loonygirl, sometimes you're not so entertaining. Like when you try to pretend to be intelligent. I'm glad when any violent animal is dead. And I'm not in the least "enraged". It is interesting that you frequently attribute such extreme emotions to people though......is part of your thought disorder a problem with containing very powerful emotions? Is that why you sublimate your unacceptable urges into ridiculous theories, lies, and fantasies? Is it really so difficult for you to comprehend that I use you as a source of entertainment? Crazy people are funny!!! I'm sitting in my office surrounded by serious work involving terminally ill people. Taking five minutes an hour to laugh at you keeps me in a happy mood!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30821 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't mention "race", "colour" or "black" in each post, you don't get points toward your badge?
Because if you faced reality, the GZ trail was only a short three week midsummer blip from beginning to end and therefore can't be accurately compared to the 24/7 pumping of the Casey Anthony case of years, or the Jodi Arias case for months. By next week the public will be going George Zimmerman who?
You need only look, at the beginning of this thread, to learn just how long this debate has been ongoing.....It was pretty clear to me...that early night, when the local Fox news interviewed Jon Good, on what he saw....and when i knew, he did'nt know George, a big factor in his validity.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30823 Jul 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You need only look, at the beginning of this thread, to learn just how long this debate has been ongoing.....It was pretty clear to me...that early night, when the local Fox news interviewed Jon Good, on what he saw....and when i knew, he did'nt know George, a big factor in his validity.....
And the debate ended when the jury found GZ innocent of racially profiling Trayvon Martin.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30825 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sitting in my office surrounded by serious work involving terminally ill people. Taking five minutes an hour to laugh at you keeps me in a happy mood!
And a box of stickpins. I bet your doll collection looks more like porcupines by now. LOL
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30826 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
And a box of stickpins. I bet your doll collection looks more like porcupines by now. LOL
Not interested in collecting children's toys, and only a wacko would be sticking pins in a doll. Is that something that the voices tell you to do?
higgans

Marion, IN

#30827 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation -- You ran out out of radical Muslins so your next target of terrorist blame will be upon African Americans.
Either that or it's time for your meds......you're hyperventilating! That can't be good for your heart.
well, my heart is perfectly fine... I've had TWO sonigrams since my triple-bypass and both times my heart showed NO damage. so, FO about worrying about my heart, ok?lol

more important than my heart or health is MY Country's heart and health.

domestic terrorists come in all colors and POVs... or don't you recognize terrorism when you see it? on MSNBC 'news' programs?

if a Rep AG was targeting gays, Muslims, illegals or environmentalists, you'd SEE the mis-use of FG power, wouldn't you?

whether it's Obama or Bush or the NEXT Pres/Admin, tyranny is tyranny, period.

or, haven't you noticed the steady growth of FG Power from Carter thru the PRESENT?

you seem to forget that the protesters, from Sharpton & Jackson,'demonstrating' for 'justice' and GZ' arrest were 90% black. that means a SELECT group of folks cajoled the FL govt to do 'something', a la terrorists demanding recognition.

the FL govt did something... IT GAVE IN TO TERRORISTS' DEMANDS... despite EVIDENCE to the contrary. that's why the State HAD NO CASE.

now we have PERSECUTION II with the FG IGNORING its own FBI's investigative report. WHY?

those SAME domestic terrorists!

I don't know who or what you are, but you will be crying 'Foul!' when the next FG Admin puts you or yours in its crosshairs!

remember, what comes around, goes around.

people like me don't like the extremism of this Pres/Admin... there are other extremists out there, too. AND THIS GROUP WILL NOT BE IN POWER FOREVER.

better to keep a reign on ALL extremists for ALL concerned than play favorites for just a few or a few years.

remember the Pet Rock? Obama & Co are the current version of that FAD.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30828 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not interested in collecting children's toys, and only a wacko would be sticking pins in a doll. Is that something that the voices tell you to do?
Uh no, nor it it me who claims to be quote: "sitting in my office surrounded by serious work involving terminally ill people" at the same time as you're fixated over Topix threads involving "dead children".
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30829 Jul 18, 2013
higgans wrote:
<quoted text>
domestic terrorists come in all colors and POVs... or don't you recognize terrorism when you see it? on MSNBC 'news' programs?
Funny you mention it because yes, just in the fact I'm a Canadian, I think I recognize it when I see it. If so, the photo was taken about a couple decades ago:

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/13071...
Lesson

Oak Hill, WV

#30830 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention it because yes, just in the fact I'm a Canadian, I think I recognize it when I see it. If so, the photo was taken about a couple decades ago:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/13071...
You just confirmed for us everything you ever posted is a lie. Thanks.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30831 Jul 18, 2013
OT

Man charged for posting alleged Jun Lin murder video

BY PAMELA ROTH ,EDMONTON SUN
FIRST POSTED: WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013 02:23 PM EDT | UPDATED: WEDNESDAY, JULY 17, 2013 02:50 PM EDT

<snip>
On his website, Marek wrote about why his things were seized and the call he received from detectives.

"It didn't look like the detective was looking to have me sent to jail yet, but I can't be sure of anything. It may sound strange, but at this point in my life, jail doesn't sound all that unattractive," he wrote.

"I wouldn't mind taking a break from the world, knowing that the wheels are already in motion and will continue to move whether I'm around to see it or not."

http://www.torontosun.com/2013/07/17/man-char...

Those of you who live in a black and white world, cover your eyes but "the wheels" remind of this wellknown song, and it's being reported Tina recently tied the knot......

Sing it!

Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30832 Jul 18, 2013
Lesson wrote:
<quoted text>
You just confirmed for us everything you ever posted is a lie. Thanks.
You can liberally recognize him too, eh?
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30833 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh no, nor it it me who claims to be quote: "sitting in my office surrounded by serious work involving terminally ill people" at the same time as you're fixated over Topix threads involving "dead children".
Loonygirl, we know you are incapable of having a job. You're much too crazy to function in a professional setting. I hope you really do live in Canada so I'm not paying your disability check with my tax dollars.
Lesson

Oak Hill, WV

#30834 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You can liberally recognize him too, eh?
Just recognize a liar when confronted.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Inland Empire

#30835 Jul 18, 2013
How many threads does this make that Rambler has totally taken over with her posting 24/7
If you're bed ridden Rambler, then I apologizes - and happy for you + glad you have found something you enjoy doing to help fill your long days.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30836 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Loonygirl, we know you are incapable of having a job. You're much too crazy to function in a professional setting. I hope you really do live in Canada so I'm not paying your disability check with my tax dollars.
No need to worry.......get your mind back on your job and all those terminally ill people!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30837 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to worry.......get your mind back on your job and all those terminally ill people!
I'm doing employee evals today. Boring. Poking a stick in your cage keeps me awake. Oh, and one more thing. This thread isn't about a dead child. This thread is about a dead thug and the miscarriage of our judicial system that caused a man's life to be ruined because he protected himself against a murder attempt by that now-dead thug. Children are innocent. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin was not in any way innocent.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30838 Jul 18, 2013
cindLee wrote:
How many threads does this make that Rambler has totally taken over with her posting 24/7
If you're bed ridden Rambler, then I apologizes - and happy for you + glad you have found something you enjoy doing to help fill your long days.
I thought you all considered yourselves to be "warriors"?

Ctz

Riverside, CA

#30839 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm doing employee evals today. Boring. Poking a stick in your cage keeps me awake. Oh, and one more thing. This thread isn't about a dead child. This thread is about a dead thug and the miscarriage of our judicial system that caused a man's life to be ruined because he protected himself against a murder attempt by that now-dead thug. Children are innocent. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin was not in any way innocent.

BS .... If your even working I bet its cleaning the company's restrooms and emptying the trash .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min John Galt 1,277,113
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 502,195
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr ANGHARAD 19,077
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr IBdaMann 54,547
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 4 hr Breezy _Soul 22,487
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 5 hr Princess Hey 9,506
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 18,258
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages