Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

Mar 19, 2012 Full story: New York Daily News 29,885

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30791 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe because of people like you excluding Blacks from much of society. Depriving them of education and jobs. Teaching your children to hate.
Trayvon's father was in his life. You just can't quit spewing your hate 24/7. Evil hag.
Trayvon's sperm donor ABANDONED his family. No one excludes blacks from anything. In fact, with affirmative action, blacks get PREFERENCE in colleges and jobs, in addition to having their schooling paid for via college welfare (Pell Grants). For cryin' out loud we've got an affirmative action recipient in the White House spending our tax dollars on extravagant vacations for himself and his dog-ugly family. Even the dumb as a stump HoDeDe has been offered a free ride to college....course, they MIGHT make the cow learn to read before she's accepted. Any black (or ANYONE) in this country who fails to get an education or a job has NO ONE to blame but themselves. Trayvon "NO LIMIT N***A" Martin was a textbook example of what happens to ghetto blacks when their incubators are sluts and their sperm donors are busy looking for a new slut every month. They turn into violent animals, and they end up either in jail or dead. When society is LUCKY, they end up dead instead of costing us a fortune in prison and creating still more ghetto apes when they're out on parole. The death of ThugTray Martin was no loss to society. YAY ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#30792 Jul 18, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> This will never end. Where was the outrage when OJ was found innocent?
No outrage when blacks get away with murder.........after all, it happens every damm day!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30793 Jul 18, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
Hundreds March Through Beverly Hills to Protest Zimmerman Verdict — Carolyn Costello Reports
Read more: http://ktla.com/2013/07/17/hundreds-march-thr...
OMG! LMAO! Are these idiots hoping to find a NW guy dwelling within one of the mansions.??
Next stop the gated community of Bel Aire.
I do so hope their guttersnipe Mammys will be held resposible for their behavior.
Police brace for Zimmerman trial protests in L.A., Beverly Hills
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-z...
Admitting that they were bussed in for the protests.....from more aware(black) neighborhoods......Give's this story that projectile vomit moment.....Sadly, this case was'nt even close enough, to be outraged.....unless, you're supposed to be....

Level 7

Location hidden

#30794 Jul 18, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> This will never end. Where was the outrage when OJ was found innocent?
I've already dropped two threads, cause it just turn's into this circular argument about a trial that was a nobrainer....with many of the terminally clueless, or simply just racist....Racist Media has been brutal to see.....

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30795 Jul 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I've already dropped two threads, cause it just turn's into this circular argument about a trial that was a nobrainer....with many of the terminally clueless, or simply just racist....Racist Media has been brutal to see.....
it is really Sad. Rather than using common sense people want to make a race issue out of something that isn't The poverty pimps should be arrested for inciting a riot We both know that is not happening
Zimmerman was charged , tried and found not guilty . All of which was brought about be creating a national tragedy out of a small town incident .
Billy Lee was right all along, people should accept that.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30796 Jul 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Admitting that they were bussed in for the protests.....from more aware(black) neighborhoods......Give's this story that projectile vomit moment.....Sadly, this case was'nt even close enough, to be outraged.....unless, you're supposed to be....
The protest in downtown Orlando was largely a non-event. They are claiming 1200 people, looking at the footage I'd guess more like 200. They spread them out for several blocks to make it look like more people than it really was. The reality is that the vast majority of Americans are in agreement with the verdict of the jury, including blacks. Most people are able to look at the evidence and recognize that the jury did nothing but follow the law. Then there are the idiots who think that laws should be ignored in favor of misplaced sentimentality and their delusional belief that a violent animal thug was just a sweet innocent li'l child. Trayvon Martin and his scummy sperm donor and incubator are rapidly becoming as boring and tiresome as the Anthony family. It's over, let's all get on with life. Time to forget about the dirty thug Trayvon Martin and past time to leave Mr. Zimmerman and his family alone.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30797 Jul 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
To zazz the bigot: Where is zazz's outrage for Antonio Angel Santiago?
Spazz only cares about violent animals who attack people. Oh, and dead little girls. Or at least one dead little girl. Like the rest of the Caylee Creeps, she picks and chooses which children are worthy of her compassion and outrage. And she's dumb enough to pick one who wasn't a child and who caused his own death. In addition to being a trashy hypocrite, Spazz isn't the brightest bulb in the box.

Level 7

Location hidden

#30798 Jul 18, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> it is really Sad. Rather than using common sense people want to make a race issue out of something that isn't The poverty pimps should be arrested for inciting a riot We both know that is not happening
Zimmerman was charged , tried and found not guilty . All of which was brought about be creating a national tragedy out of a small town incident .
Billy Lee was right all along, people should accept that.
Yeah...as it turn's out, they were correct that night....but of course the Social Engineering machine would'nt have come into play....and racially biased, HLN, CNN, MSNBC and others would HAVE LESS CORPORATE GREED DOLLARS.....PROPAGANDA FOR PAY.....
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30799 Jul 18, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
No outrage when blacks get away with murder.........after all, it happens every damm day!!!
So "the watch captain who shot the kid" was arrested and the trial is over.

But this thread is the means by which you and others can still promote hatred by racially profiling blacks......exactly what GZ was initially accused of but subsequently acquitted.

What's you opinion on Hispanics?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30800 Jul 18, 2013
* your
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30801 Jul 18, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
He left Trayvon's mother, he was still Trayvon's father. Guess you haven't seen all the pictures of them together. You only want to talk about the pictures that make him seem like a thug, not the ones which show him to be a normal teenage kid.
I've seen about 3 pictures, TOTAL, of the sperm donor with the thugboy, mostly when he was MUCH younger. He was not a normal teenage kid. Normal teenage kids do not post filth on their FB pages and twitter accounts. Normal teenage kids do not grow dope. Normal kids do not DO dope. Normal kids do not SELL dope. Normal kids do not get suspended from school even once, let alone three times in less than a full school year. Normal kids do not vandalize their schools. Normal kids do not have stolen property in their backpacks. Normal kids do not attack and try to kill someone for looking at them. Perhaps in YOUR tawdry little corner of the world all these behaviors are the norm, but in REAL people's lives all these things indicate a kid WAY out of control, in a LOT of trouble, and headed for either death or prison. In ThugTray's case, it was death. Oh well. Cheaper than supporting his useless life in prison. Oh, and Spazz? Even the half-brother never used the word "divorced" when he testified about Tracey leaving the family when ThugTray was five years old. There is no indication that Sybrina and Tracey were ever married, or that Sybrina was married to her other baby-daddy. The woman is, or at least was, a ghetto slut. Tracey cared more about getting laid than in finding out where his juvenile delinquent kid was on the night the thug died. That alone tells us all we need to know about Tracey the sperm donor as a "father". Real fathers care more about their kids than about getting laid. I actually have some sympathy for ThugTray. He never stood a chance given the garbage that he came from. However, that doesn't mean he should have been allowed to kill a man for looking at him. He got what he deserved.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30802 Jul 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...as it turn's out, they were correct that night....but of course the Social Engineering machine would'nt have come into play....and racially biased, HLN, CNN, MSNBC and others would HAVE LESS CORPORATE GREED DOLLARS.....PROPAGANDA FOR PAY.....
If you don't mention "race", "colour" or "black" in each post, you don't get points toward your badge?

Because if you faced reality, the GZ trail was only a short three week midsummer blip from beginning to end and therefore can't be accurately compared to the 24/7 pumping of the Casey Anthony case of years, or the Jodi Arias case for months. By next week the public will be going George Zimmerman who?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30803 Jul 18, 2013
* trial
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30804 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
So "the watch captain who shot the kid" was arrested and the trial is over.
But this thread is the means by which you and others can still promote hatred by racially profiling blacks......exactly what GZ was initially accused of but subsequently acquitted.
What's you opinion on Hispanics?
Rambler you really are a stupid cow. Profiling is a more than valid tool for identifying problem people. Think about it, if you are capable of rational thought. Look at what Mr. Zimmerman said about ThugTray. First, he didn't even KNOW ThugTray's race at the beginning of the first call. He identified a suspicious person, acting strange, maybe on drugs. Turns out he was 100% RIGHT. Trayvon WAS under the influence of marijuana when he died. He WAS a violent animal who attacked and tried to kill Mr. Zimmerman for looking at him. Profiling? NO. Common sense. You see a stranger in a ghetto uniform hoodie lurking at night near homes, making no effort to get in out of the rain, and you find him SUSPICIOUS.

NO ONE on this thread has made blanket statements about blacks. YES, the ghetto animals get away with murder on a regular basis, along with a myriad of other crimes. YES, the ghetto animals should be ELIMINATED. However, the vast majority of black people in this country are NOT ghetto apes, they're NOT supporters of thugs like Trayvon Martin, and they despise the ghetto apes even more than most whites do.

So......to answer your idiot questions. I have no opinion about blacks or hispanics as a group. I live in a diverse middle class neighborhood that includes all of the above and some orientals. I work with all of the above, and have all of the above as employees, colleagues, and friends. I do not judge people on the color of their skin. I judge them by their behaviors and their character. Trayvon Martin and his scummy family failed on both counts. They behave like animals and they have ZERO character.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30805 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen about 3 pictures, TOTAL, of the sperm donor with the thugboy, mostly when he was MUCH younger. He was not a normal teenage kid. Normal teenage kids do not post filth on their FB pages and twitter accounts. Normal teenage kids do not grow dope. Normal kids do not DO dope. Normal kids do not SELL dope. Normal kids do not get suspended from school even once, let alone three times in less than a full school year. Normal kids do not vandalize their schools. Normal kids do not have stolen property in their backpacks. Normal kids do not attack and try to kill someone for looking at them. Perhaps in YOUR tawdry little corner of the world all these behaviors are the norm, but in REAL people's lives all these things indicate a kid WAY out of control, in a LOT of trouble, and headed for either death or prison. In ThugTray's case, it was death. Oh well. Cheaper than supporting his useless life in prison. Oh, and Spazz? Even the half-brother never used the word "divorced" when he testified about Tracey leaving the family when ThugTray was five years old. There is no indication that Sybrina and Tracey were ever married, or that Sybrina was married to her other baby-daddy. The woman is, or at least was, a ghetto slut. Tracey cared more about getting laid than in finding out where his juvenile delinquent kid was on the night the thug died. That alone tells us all we need to know about Tracey the sperm donor as a "father". Real fathers care more about their kids than about getting laid. I actually have some sympathy for ThugTray. He never stood a chance given the garbage that he came from. However, that doesn't mean he should have been allowed to kill a man for looking at him. He got what he deserved.
Read what you wrote above which clearly illustrates a fixation on dead children, then what you wrote on the Casey Anthony thread. I agree with the poster's comments to you....

Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am. There are no Caylee Creeps in my family, thank goodness, no wackos who fixate on dead children they don't know. Why some of them have even, after a long time, moved on from the death of their own beloved child from illnesses and accidents. Then there's you and the rest of the Caylee Creeps, playing ghoul around the murder of a kid you didn't know. Sick, sick, sick. You, like the rest of the Caylee Creeps, are SOOOOOOO easy. One little poke of a stick in your cage and you just go on and on. Y'all are truly entertaining.

World War Z
<quoted text>
You fixate on people who you say fixate on dead children. You act creepy and are just a mean spirited soul.
The strange thing about you is that you act exactly as those that you put down and describe here. In essence you are criticizing you, your habits, your beliefs/non beliefs and then laughing at yourself afterwards thinking you told everybody off Boy!
You post more than anyone like you have been caged for years and can't get out, so you take it out on all of the people you can. Don't you really see that it is you that goes on and on? You can't see it can you, why would I be foolish enough to ask?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30806 Jul 18, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Rambler you really are a stupid cow. Profiling is a more than valid tool for identifying problem people. Think about it, if you are capable of rational thought. Look at what Mr. Zimmerman said about ThugTray. First, he didn't even KNOW ThugTray's race at the beginning of the first call. He identified a suspicious person, acting strange, maybe on drugs. Turns out he was 100% RIGHT. Trayvon WAS under the influence of marijuana when he died. He WAS a violent animal who attacked and tried to kill Mr. Zimmerman for looking at him. Profiling? NO. Common sense. You see a stranger in a ghetto uniform hoodie lurking at night near homes, making no effort to get in out of the rain, and you find him SUSPICIOUS.
NO ONE on this thread has made blanket statements about blacks. YES, the ghetto animals get away with murder on a regular basis, along with a myriad of other crimes. YES, the ghetto animals should be ELIMINATED. However, the vast majority of black people in this country are NOT ghetto apes, they're NOT supporters of thugs like Trayvon Martin, and they despise the ghetto apes even more than most whites do.
So......to answer your idiot questions. I have no opinion about blacks or hispanics as a group. I live in a diverse middle class neighborhood that includes all of the above and some orientals. I work with all of the above, and have all of the above as employees, colleagues, and friends. I do not judge people on the color of their skin. I judge them by their behaviors and their character. Trayvon Martin and his scummy family failed on both counts. They behave like animals and they have ZERO character.
"Profiling is a more than valid tool for identifying problem people"

Yet I bet you're the first one who rants and raves over legal gun ownership being denied to felons and people with diagnosed mental issues because of the use of profiling as a valid tool for identifying problem people.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30807 Jul 18, 2013

How about if psychopaths were visibly profiled?

Ship them to an island? A tattoo on the forehead, so others would know to stay clear of them? Might that reduce the opportunity for crimes they commit?

Psychopaths are not neurally equipped to have concern for others
By William Harms
APRIL 24, 2013

Prisoners who are psychopaths lack the basic neurophysiological “hardwiring” that enables them to care for others, according to a new study by neuroscientists at the University of Chicago and the University of New Mexico.

“A marked lack of empathy is a hallmark characteristic of individuals with psychopathy,” said the lead author of the study, Jean Decety, the Irving B. Harris Professor in Psychology and Psychiatry at UChicago. Psychopathy affects approximately 1 percent of the United States general population and 20 percent to 30 percent of the male and female U.S. prison population. Relative to non-psychopathic criminals, psychopaths are responsible for a disproportionate amount of repetitive crime and violence in society.

“This is the first time that neural processes associated with empathic processing have been directly examined in individuals with psychopathy, especially in response to the perception of other people in pain or distress,” he added.

- See more at: http://news.uchicago.edu/article/2013/04/24/p...
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30808 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet I bet you're the first one who rants and raves over legal gun ownership being denied to felons and people with diagnosed mental issues because of the use of profiling as a valid tool for identifying problem people.
As usual, you'd bet wrong, loonytoon. Of course felons shouldn't have guns. Felons should have very minimal privileges in life. They're criminals. Mental issues? Depends on diagnosis. A wack case like you, who suffers from fixed delusions and an obvious thought disorder? Nah, you shouldn't have a gun. Hell, you shouldn't be allowed to have a computer. But someone being treated for depression who is compliant with their meds? Sure, they should be allowed a gun. Profiling is absolutely valid. We should be using it at airports instead of tormenting small children and old ladies. Cops should be allowed to use it when identifying potential problems. What people, mostly criminals and liberals, call "profiling" is most often just common sense, a thing that liberals are SORELY lacking.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#30809 Jul 18, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what you wrote above which clearly illustrates a fixation on dead children, then what you wrote on the Casey Anthony thread. I agree with the poster's comments to you....
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I am. There are no Caylee Creeps in my family, thank goodness, no wackos who fixate on dead children they don't know. Why some of them have even, after a long time, moved on from the death of their own beloved child from illnesses and accidents. Then there's you and the rest of the Caylee Creeps, playing ghoul around the murder of a kid you didn't know. Sick, sick, sick. You, like the rest of the Caylee Creeps, are SOOOOOOO easy. One little poke of a stick in your cage and you just go on and on. Y'all are truly entertaining.
World War Z
<quoted text>
You fixate on people who you say fixate on dead children. You act creepy and are just a mean spirited soul.
The strange thing about you is that you act exactly as those that you put down and describe here. In essence you are criticizing you, your habits, your beliefs/non beliefs and then laughing at yourself afterwards thinking you told everybody off Boy!
You post more than anyone like you have been caged for years and can't get out, so you take it out on all of the people you can. Don't you really see that it is you that goes on and on? You can't see it can you, why would I be foolish enough to ask?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TB...
Rambler, you silly little crazy girl. Do you honestly believe that I care what some nutcase in Canada thinks of me? Or some Caylee Creep? You're both, btw. Obsessed with a case long over, and crazy as an outhouse rat. The post of mine that you quoted in NO way indicates an obsession with a dead kid. Quite frankly I don't give a rat's patootie about ThugTray. I'm glad he's dead.

Since: Jul 13

Newberry, SC

#30810 Jul 18, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Good Redneck joke. At least rednecks can accept ridicule and /or stereotyping without getting their feelings bent out of shape screaming. Racist
Yo' red piss, stop me if your monkey azz has heard this one:

Q- What did the skinhead say to one of your fellow stupid klanjig when they met in the Octagon?

A- I am going to beat the sheet out you.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!
Lol!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 min Murphey_Law 490,195
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min No Surprize 1,154,064
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 min Vic 96,646
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,606
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 4 hr carol 8
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr AN is me 26,180
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions