Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29780 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#30482 Jul 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read that some butt-wipe wants to pay her way through COLLEGE.
That's very generous of you, bigot.

Making amends- part of the twelve step program.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#30483 Jul 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read that some butt-wipe wants to pay her way through COLLEGE. Doesn't she need to learn to read first? Oh, and did you notice how much clearer her speech is now that she's not under oath??? What a lying piece of ghetto-pig trash that girl is. That guy might as well set a match to his money as spend it on college for that pig. Nail tech school, maybe.......she really likes those ghetto nails.......
got tired of using your other names. You are nothing but a troll.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30486 Jul 16, 2013
Added On July 16, 2013
CNN's David Mattingly reports on the African American law student working for Zimmerman's defense team.

http://www.cnn.com/video/standard.html...

Shauna(sp?) Lloyd. She was the young lady GZ beamed the bright smile to.....the only person in the entire courtroom he showed geniine emotion toward for acknowledging his acquittal. Not to overlook the fact he totally shunned the persons playing the role of his wife and his parents as well....
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#30494 Jul 16, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the only name I use, dimwit. And yours.....well it says everything about you that we need to know. Just another filthy animal, that's all you are, sugar. I hope the ghetto apes continue to increase their stupid protests til the police have a reason to shoot a pile of them. The only good ghetto ape is a dead ghetto ape.......hey, that means that after 17 years of being a useless piece of garbage, Trayvon is finally a good ghetto ape!!!!
Speaking of filthy animals , Bet your neighbors feel the same way about you and yours too!
Your posts says everything about you to prove your a racist PIG in the worst form.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30495 Jul 16, 2013
CNN "Four jurors issue statement saying B37 does not reflect their views."

The media is not yet ready to let this soap opera end.

Slow news week..... Did the trial end too soon? LOL
Ctz

Riverside, CA

#30496 Jul 16, 2013
Rambler wrote:
I wonder if the 4 jurors was having a sleep over - Maybe they became such close friends and all 4 chating on line, or could be
they somehow all "independently " just happened to issue this statement -

You would think they wouldn't be contacting each other this soon.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30497 Jul 16, 2013
State Attorney Jeff Ashton on Zimmerman: The system worked
Published On: Jul 16 2013 05:32:50 PM EDT

Jeff Ashton, who famously prosecuted the Casey Anthony case, feels it may be time to revisit the state’s "stand your ground" law in the wake of the George Zimmerman trial.

Watch the interview with Jeff Ashton

Ashton, the state attorney in Orange and Osceola counties, would not comment on the abilities of the Zimmerman prosecution team or their decision to charge him with second degree murder, but he did comment on the verdict.

"We may not all agree with the ultimate result, but sort of like what I said in the Anthony case, you know, this is the system and this is the way it works," he said.

Ashton, who failed to get a conviction in Florida’s most famous case before Zimmerman, feels that the system worked the way it was meant to work.

"I think both sides presented good cases, presented passionate arguments," he said. "I think the jury heard everything that they should have heard about the case, and the system worked."

Asthon also does not believe the Trayvon Martin killing was a classic case for Florida’s controversial "stand your ground" law because Zimmerman was in a physical fight with Martin when the trigger was pulled.He does think the law should be revisited, particularly to restore the provision that a person has an obligation to retreat before using deadly force.

"It's not being used by innocent victims who are faced with violence, it's more frequently being used, as I think I've said before, by people who are intent on resolving their differences with violence. And it needs to be reconsidered,” he said.

http://m.wesh.com/news/state-attorney-jeff-as...
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30498 Jul 16, 2013
Ctz wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if the 4 jurors was having a sleep over - Maybe they became such close friends and all 4 chating on line, or could be
they somehow all "independently " just happened to issue this statement -
You would think they wouldn't be contacting each other this soon.
Yes, I agree it is odd.. But considering it was said the court sealed their identities, virtually anyone can be an anonymous B-number and get their 15 minutes of fame in this window of opportunity. The media loves controversy.

I still think GZ was supposed to testify, and this trial finished way too soon.

Level 5

Location hidden

#30503 Jul 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
If somebody is following you--ignore them.
What does it take to keep you from posting lies, Pinocchio?

A red clay brick?

Level 5

Location hidden

#30504 Jul 16, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
I like the current message:
You are a coward, Pinocchio: the only thing it takes to get you running in the opposite direction is a summons requiring your service to jury duty.

You pathetic lying parasite.
kentuckywoman

Louisville, KY

#30506 Jul 17, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't Lincoln.
The quote has been attributed to Lincoln (among others) but seems to have originated from the bible.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30510 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
It's about Corporate Greed....News used to be reported evenly and without agenda....but almost all Cable News Networks learned if you create agenda that stirs up people, their are HUGE PROFITS in it....Think any REAL news network would have Nancy Grace or Bill O'Reilly screaming at their talking head guests.....in PRIMETIME.....Sure, they often detract from civilized dialogue.....The whole concept and anyone instructing it should rot in Hell....

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30513 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say I care about your gun laws? No. My point was you've nothing left to screech about because the government conspiracy which you believed was behind GZ being charged was proven to be nothing more than foolish paranoia.
It isn't over yet , Seems like the poverty pimps can't accept a jury's verdict. Inciting the black community to riot is not going to solve a thing.

Funny, I do not remember any moral outrage when OJ was found not guilty. The only person on the face of the earth that thinks he is innocent is probably OJ himself.

Trayvon is a poor choice for the pimps to make a case for black oppression Don't you think?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30514 Jul 17, 2013
Sam I am wrote:
George Zimmerman was doing what he was there for. Watching the neighborhood . That's what neighborhood watch is for. Are some of you beginning to understand now. You can't watch the neighborhood hiding under the bed or from inside your car.
Is the trial over yet?

Level 3

Location hidden

#30515 Jul 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You have the Black Leadership, CNN-HLN-NBC-MSNBC, and NAACP plus many black politicians are stepping over eachother, to get in front of a camera....Stirring up the Racebaiting cauldron.....the most clueless among the AA population, believe all that crap.....I'm shocked, they don't pick their battles better, after all these years.....
I feel sorry for blacks that have opted off the plantation and are making their own way in this world.
The black leadership is certainty letting them down. Pandering to the race baiters and malcontents brings down the entire black community
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30517 Jul 17, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>It's about Corporate Greed....News used to be reported evenly and without agenda....but almost all Cable News Networks learned if you create agenda that stirs up people, their are HUGE PROFITS in it....Think any REAL news network would have Nancy Grace or Bill O'Reilly screaming at their talking head guests.....in PRIMETIME.....Sure, they often detract from civilized dialogue.....The whole concept and anyone instructing it should rot in Hell....
It's a question of which came first - the chicken or the egg.

Can you honestly say you'd like media reporting on the George Zimmerman case to stop?
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30518 Jul 17, 2013
Charlie AngusMP, Timmins-James Bay

Taking on the Trolls: Why the Online Race-Hatred Against First Nations?
Posted: 07/16/2013 5:47 pm

<snip>

"Now I know that online commentary isn't generally known for its erudite reflection. After all, troll culture seems to revel in trashing everyone. Thus, some might say, First Nation readers shouldn't be so sensitive. But if you read through the comments it is impossible not to recognize a relentless pattern of malevolent attacks that would be considered inexcusable if they were used against other social, ethnic or religious minorities."

more -
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/charlie-angus/ab...

In Canada, one can overlay the online hatred directed toward our Aboriginal People with the online American hatred directed towards African Americans.

Coincidence, I think not. Obviously an organized hate campaign......desperation.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30519 Jul 17, 2013
SC Redneck_2 wrote:
<quoted text> Dude must be a moron or have at thing for fat, really stupid ,negro women .Why would anyone want to waste money on the sweat hog
Q. How many rednecks, does it take to change a lightbulb?

A. Screw that, you'll just drink in the dark!

Level 3

Location hidden

#30521 Jul 17, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Q. How many rednecks, does it take to change a lightbulb?
A. Screw that, you'll just drink in the dark!
Good Redneck joke. At least rednecks can accept ridicule and /or stereotyping without getting their feelings bent out of shape screaming. Racist
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#30522 Jul 17, 2013
How about this case - racism, drugs, partying, lurid sex, murder, children and more ........will it fit the bill for the next sensationalized trial? It will blend all the highly sensationalized and dramatic aspects of the cases against Casey Anthony, Jodi Arias, and George Zimmerman into one neat package!

White supremacist who killed his children's babysitter with an overdose of heroin gets stabbed in the back by his prison cellmate - who is a member of the same racist gang

The white supremacist accused of killing his 16-year-old baby sitter by giving her an overdose of heroin has been knifed by his own cellmate - who is a member of the same racist gang.

Eric Millerberg, 37, was stabbed multiple times in his cell on Monday at the maximum security Uinta 2 prison and was treated at Utah State Prison and is expected to survive.

Investigators strongly suspect Millerberg's fellow Silent Aryan Warriors cellmate is responsible for the attack as no one else had access according to a prison spokesman.

Dea Millerberg is also charged with desecration of a human body related to the 16-year-olds death.

Eric Millerberg is awaiting the beginning of his trial on charges of first-degree felony child abuse homicide, obstruction of justice, desecration of a human body and having unlawful sexual activity with a minor.

Last year, in April, it was revealed that Millerberg had altered a tattoo that once honored the wife who is now testifying against him.

Instead of 'Dea', his tattoo now reads 'Death'- and it is unclear when he had the marking changed.

In April, his wife told a court in Utah that the couple spent a weekend with the babysitter that involved drugs and sex.

Alexis Rasmussen’s body was found near the Weber River in Morgan County in October 2011, about a month after her death.

The couple got high and had oral sex with the teenage babysitter who died that night.
Gang member Casey Peterson said Mr Millerberg called himself a 'watcher of the flock' meaning that he felt it important that he be the one to help teens do drugs 'so they wouldn't go elsewhere and try it on their own'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23551...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RiccardoFire 1,745,284
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min fortmyersf 517,060
last post wins! (Jul '11) 19 hr Princess Hey 6,084
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Sat lisa 25,653
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat STEAMY FARTS 64,570
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,709
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Sat The Peoples Media 3,138

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages