Call for arrest of watch captain who ...

Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid

There are 29778 comments on the New York Daily News story from Mar 19, 2012, titled Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

ORLANDO, Fla. -- College students around Florida rallied Monday to demand the arrest of a white neighborhood watch captain who shot an unarmed black teen last month, though authorities may be hamstrung by a state law that allows people to defend themselves with deadly force.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29908 Jul 13, 2013
FlowerPower_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes because only hookers and people who "burglarize" homes walk around their neighborhood. Lol give me a break.
And no only evil people speak of the dead in the way that you do. You judge as if you were the creator of earth itself. You truly are a miserable, mean and evil spirit. Your karma will not work in favor of you
PSST! Obviously her comments disrupt your suckling at the GUV Tax Payer Teat of Guv whereby it causes you much consternation EH ??

If you had anything resembiung a one celled barin perhaps you would understand that all she is saying is...

" Do Not ask Guv to do for you - That which you can and should do for yourself" Not to worry once the Killer Jodi Thread reactivates you will still be able to receive your penny a post payments.

Too bad this thread was invaded by the same Trolls who have invaded every thread on Topix
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29910 Jul 13, 2013
Oasis wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =_prwZpMmheE#t=28s
How white is GZ?
OMG! ROT ROH! Scrambled Brain from RD will soon appear explaining that White is the color of Casper The Ghost.

And will in a very short time prove to us that it was none other than Jess impostering Casper / GZ throughout the trial

OR OR could it not in fact be the bloated Orlando Kid Killer impostering GZ??

Perfect body match YES /NO ?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29911 Jul 13, 2013
IMHO wrote:
The days of him hiding behind Daddy's trousers are over.
Daddy received his salary from the taxpayers. George and his wife were on food stamps. Now,the taxpayers will continue to clothe and feed him.
It's weird reading the comments from the racists. They decry the use of EBT.....Yet,George and his wife were using the program.
What's happened to George? Even God got sick of his sh*t!
Checkout the, EBT Song...on youtube...it's classic....guaranteed to both offend and arouse....lol....

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#29912 Jul 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST! Obviously her comments disrupt your suckling at the GUV Tax Payer Teat of Guv whereby it causes you much consternation EH ??
If you had anything resembiung a one celled barin perhaps you would understand that all she is saying is...
" Do Not ask Guv to do for you - That which you can and should do for yourself" Not to worry once the Killer Jodi Thread reactivates you will still be able to receive your penny a post payments.
Too bad this thread was invaded by the same Trolls who have invaded every thread on Topix
Amen, Sista...

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#29914 Jul 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly.
Is "not exactly" 912??
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29915 Jul 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you forget.....registered posts, which mine always are, can be found and re-read.
I MISDIALED a North Carolina area code.....919. And yes the 911 operator called me back and yes I told her what happened and yes, 6 armed deputies arrived on my doorstep within 2 minutes.
Everybody had a great laugh....but it was nice knowing how well I am protected by my local LE.
"I am protected by my local LE."

Those you continually accuse of being corrupt ?

The same members of LE who framed you heroin Kid Killer from Orlando -Until your hero Fat Boy in the Cheap ill Fitting Suit introduced the bald pet mouse ??

If Justice prevailed within the U.S whereby all evidence was admissible then Papa Jo would have been called upon to show his pet bald mouse EH? Thus confirming you theory that it WAS Papa Jo
who slaughtered Caylee.

Regardless - Do try to quit OT comments Hokay ? This thread is about a 17 yr old who got killed.

D Try To Keep Up Darlin... Is your suicide line distracting you ??

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#29916 Jul 13, 2013
listening to GZ's 911 call he says TM had his hand in his waistband...yet, two seconds later he says TM's carrying something. Must be that third hand again since the second hand was holding a phone.
I doubt the jurors caught that since the prosecution didn't..too bad. More proof GZ is a liar.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29918 Jul 13, 2013
zazz wrote:
Jury wants clarification on instructions for manslaughter.
I can't blame them.

In doing some furthering if my law degree, and I read that jurors should have been instructed to consider the lessor charge (of manslaughter) FIRST. If they don't vote the defendant is guilty of manslaughter then he's acquitted. If they vote he is, then they move on to agreeing whether or not the elements of "depraved mind, hatred, malice, evil intent or ill will" are present because that, in addition to the lessor charge of manslaughter, constitutes 2nd degree murder.

If this is correct, the jurors instructions forming the process of their deliberation are written backwards.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#29919 Jul 13, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me. I would have done things differently than Zimmerman. But because Zimmerman was walking in his own neighborhood where he lived doesn't make him a murderer.
The problem I have with you pro-Martin people is nobody can tell me what action Zimmerman took that makes him a murderer. Don't feel bad, neither can the State Attorney or the prosecution. It seems nobody can point to one thing Zimmerman did that night that was not legal and warrants a murder charge.
Zimmerman should be found not guilty. I don't say that because I think Zimmerman made the smartest moves; he didn't. He should be found not guilty because he didn't do anything illegal and certainly not within the definition of murder in any degree.
This thinking, sir, is a recipe for murder.
His actions are murder. That's the crime.
You have to work real hard to not see this as at least manslaughter.
I can easily take it to murder 1.
The lies, the immediate hiding, the exaggerations, the joviality in his demeanor in every video. Every one of them.

I can almost smell conspiracy charges comin'.
Just waiting to see if GZ's gonna' sing.

He really does look like a gangsta' in that SPD pic. Sporting his "colors". Baggy pants. Head stompin' boots. Wonder if they are steel toed.

I can't see a red and black jacket and not think of GZ.
Now, that's a damn shame.....

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#29920 Jul 13, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course no one would lay there like a limp doll while being beaten about the head.
But my point about the Arizona watermelon drink can not being used as an improvised weapon, goes to the fact that Trayvon wasn't the aggressor.
Actually it goes to the fact that Trayvon wasn't smart enough to think of using the Arizona can as a weapon.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#29921 Jul 13, 2013
6:56 p.m. ET: Nelson said the answer sent back to the jury will say, "The court cannot engage in general discussions....but may be able to answer a specific question, if you have a specific question, please submit it."

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/07/12/georg...

It took the attorneys AND the judge an hour to write this answer! Was the 1-800-dial-a-law line that busy? LOL
GLOOMY DAYS

Los Angeles, CA

#29923 Jul 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
listening to GZ's 911 call he says TM had his hand in his waistband...yet, two seconds later he says TM's carrying something. Must be that third hand again since the second hand was holding a phone.
I doubt the jurors caught that since the prosecution didn't..too bad. More proof GZ is a liar.
"Must be that third hand again since the second hand was holding a phone."

LOL !You do know of course that R.D Scrambled brain is able to detect 3rd hands and large feet ?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#29924 Jul 13, 2013
NSBResident wrote:
<quoted text>
Would love to be in the room when you tell victims of rape, car jackings, home invasions, burglaries, robberies, and such that they were not intelligent enough to keep themselves out of these situations.
In the Casey Anthony forums ngrace posted that if a criminal broke into her home she would talk them out of harming and robbing her, lol.

ngrace has also stated that if someone lies and then admits that they lied later, they are not a liar.

Now you know the mentality behind the responses.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#29925 Jul 13, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
At night? Alone? There are few legitimate reasons for wandering the streets. As for speaking ill of the dead, being dead does nothing to change the character of a person. Trayvon Martin was a violent, drug dealing, drug using, vandalizing, thieving piece of trash in life, and he's not become any better because he's dead. He's simply no longer a threat to society, and that is a good thing. He could have been a valuable human being, but his sperm donor and incubator made the choice to let the ghetto streets raise him, and to ignore their parental responsibilities. Therefore he became a thug, a violent animal, and of no value to society.
Judging? Of course. Just as you're judging me because you have some weird idea that I must respect the memory of a person who was of no value when he was alive. Everyone judges everyone, all the time, every day. We judge on appearance (how many of the ThugTray supporters have made hateful comments about George's weight, his wife's weight and appearance, etc.?), behavior (ThugTray's behavior before the night he died indicates to anyone with functioning brain cells that he was a violent animal), clothing (decent blacks don't let their kids wear hoodies b/c they are a ghetto "uniform" and they don't want their kids to be seen as thugs due to wearing that uniform), etc. Trayvon and his disgusting sperm donor and incubator simply give people way more negative things to base their opinion on than most people offer. Your opinion of me is irrelevant to me. I would hope that my opinion of you is irrelevant to you. The opinions of Spazz the barskank, Bareback the sexual deviant, and you (who know WHAT you are, and who cares?) are quite simply of no importance to me. And you can stick your karma up your nose, sugar, I don't care about superstition either.
You keep trying to justify your hatred. I am in no way judging you. I am going off of your evil comments.

The people who call george zimmerman a fat moron who lacks the skill or intelligence to become a real cop are just as ignorant as you are. Ghetto uniform? Lol wow. Your bitterness and negative attitude actually makes me pity you. Your cynical attitude towards human life will catch up to you.
Oasis

Holly Springs, NC

#29927 Jul 13, 2013
IMHO wrote:
The days of him hiding behind Daddy's trousers are over.
Daddy received his salary from the taxpayers. George and his wife were on food stamps. Now,the taxpayers will continue to clothe and feed him.
It's weird reading the comments from the racists. They decry the use of EBT.....Yet,George and his wife were using the program.
What's happened to George? Even God got sick of his sh*t!
LOL.

Close your eyes and think about what is the difference between GZ/SZ and all the other ne'er-do-well types? Think real hard......

LOL

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#29928 Jul 13, 2013
FlowerPower_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you guys are informal cops lol
Nope, just prepared and aware of our surroundings. Thugs, thieves, criminal are always thinking of how they'll get away with their crimes, and we're ready for them.

Level 1

Location hidden

#29929 Jul 13, 2013
IMHO wrote:
They should charge George with bestiality. After seeing pictures of his wife,the authorities in Florida should charge George with bestiality. She looks like a wild animal and appears as if she would carry the scent of a wild and wet billy goat.
When George is sent to prison,which group will he join?
The Aryan Nation?
The Latin Kings?
Will he enthusiastically provide physical favors to black inmates to prove he's not a racist?
Why all the hatred? Its truly disgusting to know that people like you live in this country and vote. Nothing but miserable people on this thread.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#29930 Jul 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't blame them.
In doing some furthering if my law degree, and I read that jurors should have been instructed to consider the lessor charge (of manslaughter) FIRST. If they don't vote the defendant is guilty of manslaughter then he's acquitted. If they vote he is, then they move on to agreeing whether or not the elements of "depraved mind, hatred, malice, evil intent or ill will" are present because that, in addition to the lessor charge of manslaughter, constitutes 2nd degree murder.
If this is correct, the jurors instructions forming the process of their deliberation are written backwards.
You have it backwards.

They first consider murder 2. If they determine the charge doesn't meet all of the necessary elements, they move to manslaughter.

They have asked for clarification on the definition of manslaughter and their request was turned down. They were told they could ask a question.

Level 1

Location hidden

#29931 Jul 13, 2013
GLOOMY DAYS wrote:
<quoted text>
Guv?

Maybe if you try speaking english I can give you a proper response, EH?(:

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#29932 Jul 13, 2013
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, genius... why do you think a burglar would break into a room in a Motel 6?
Your response makes no sense. Are you related to Rambler?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Left of centre 1,432,875
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Brian_G 61,489
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 513,502
real estate attorneys (Jul '09) 7 hr Ketie Holms 2
News Real estate agent isn't a real pro (Nov '08) 7 hr Peter James 25
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 7 hr Mellisa 54
Looking to meet other single gay men in the Orl... (Jan '12) 8 hr Keith Chance 20

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages